Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86208 Aug 3, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Since you must play the "if" game, allow me to show you how it's correctly done....

If Trayvon would have killed Cap'n Zimmermurderer, he would have been justified and the world would be one less woman-beating, wife-abusing, law enforcement-assaulting, adultering fool who assaulted a child who was minding his own business.

There, I turned your "if" story into TRUTH.

One of these days it will get in your too-thick skull that it is easy to speak the Truth when venom and bitterness and hatred and spite and racism and stupidity has left your mind.
Still waiting for you to post any evidence that backs up your claim

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86209 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>Let's see here.

Trayvon Martin died a painful death at the hands of a creepy monster (Cap'n Zimmermurderer).

You praise and glorify that monster for killing an innocent child (entirely because the child is Black).

And now you're all up in arms for someone hoping your children die a painful death as well.

What's the problem?
Does not bother me one tiny bit

That is normal for liberals to wish innocent young children die a painful death

It is what liberals are all about

Ashtray most likely never felt a thing after two seconds

Lived like a dog and died like a dog

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86210 Aug 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You fool. He didn't say a cop couldn't follow a suspect.

Try again.

"A cop in Minnesota can not follow and harass a person then shoot them when they defend themselves".
I see you are as dumb as he is

He said a cop could not do what Zim did

Zim was following a suspect.........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86211 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>That's just a game you're playing where you twist a poster's post around. What you're asking isn't being challenged whatsoever. Cops follow suspects all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's cancer suxs' post once more, because you and your pal seem to have (deliberately) forgotten:

Post #86125...
"A cop in Minnesota can not follow and harass a person then shoot them when they defend themselves".

That is what cancer suxs post says and I believe it. Now, since you want to challenge that, why don't you point out for the world to see just what states are there that have cops who can follow and harass a person and then shoot them when that person is defending themselves?

You're so damn smart, answer that you FOOL.

THAT is the totality of what cancer suxs was saying. You took only part of it to suit your own purpose to start an argument.

Of course, that is par for the course for you. You've been doing it since you got on this thread. You're quite the jerk.
You failed to see his other post where he claimed cops could not do what Zim did in his state

And we all know that Zim was following a suspect

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86212 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>A teenager IS a child.

You've found out which states proclaim that "childhood ends at 13" ???????

You've found out the latest age that Florida considers one a child ?????????? Is it 13? 14? 17? 18? 19? 20? 22? 29? 34? 46? 59? 75? 106?

Tell us, O' Foolish One. Tell us at the latest age the state of Florida considers one to still be a child.

At what age YOU think childhood ends is TOTALLY immaterial.
Animals may call a 6 foot athlete a child but humans call them a young man or teenager

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86213 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>And for many a times, you are WRONG!

You know so much about this case that you really know so little.

Cap'n Zimmermurderer claims he was the so-called leader of Neighborhood Watch.

Do you know what Neighborhood Watch says about approaching suspects or those you consider suspects? Apparently you do not or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.

But Truth (the REAL TRUTH) tells me that you know and you refuse to recognize Truth. No worries.

Also, do you know what Neighborhood Watch says about being armed while patrolling? HA! Surely you know. You just don't want to recognize that Truth either.

Let's see what one who is well versed in such an area has to say about that....

"In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket," says Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of CitizensÂ’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade.

Well, let's see, the Cap'n patrolled his neighborhood with a gun AND approached his "suspect".

Neighborhood Watch says neither were a part of "Zim's job".

Kinda blows your assertion to smithereens, doesn't it?

You Idiots are easy pickins!
No law states that Zim could not be armed

No law says that Zim as a security guard could not follow a suspect

No law says that you can't shoot any punk that is beating you

Get over it

You and ashtray lost

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86214 Aug 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you biggoted fool. You claim none of your post have been deleted.

Wanna see another one that was deleted?

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that runs away from a person sitting in their vehicle talking on their phone
is without a doubt suspicious. If Martin never ran, Zimmerman would have never chased
him.

This Trayvon Martin story is one that displays exactly what's wrong in the black
community today. That is single parent homes.

Black women have these kids with no father involvement of any kind. In fact, 73% of
all black babies in this country are born out of wedlock.

That's fine for the first couple of years. But as these black male children grow up,
they become more and more defiant to the point the mother no longer has control of the
kid. So now you have this kid that believes he will do whatever he wants when he wants,
and nobody is going to stop him because there is no father there to do so.

Martin's mother couldn't handle this kid any longer. What could she do? So she
shipped him across the state to his father.

I live in a 50/50 city and listen to my police scanner all the time. I would estimate
about 80% of the calls our police receive is because of kids causing problems. In some of
those cases, it's the mother calling the police on her own children because she can't
handle them. These kids are out there well past curfew causing trouble. Where is the
parent???

When I was a kid, your azz better be home before the street lights come on, and if
you're not, you better be at the next door neighbors house or somewhere within hearing
distance.
I still see his post?

Maybe they only blocked animals from seeing it?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86215 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>Hold your horses, you of feigned concern.

I do not, nor ever have, advocated for the killing of innocent children. If that is what you interpret from any of my posts, you are sorely mistaken.

I was responding to the post of one of your pals, giving it/she/he the perspective of the one he was questioning.

Take a deep breath. Calm down. Exhale.

Now, where is your feigned concern when the evil Racists come up on here constantly calling for the deaths of people simply because of the color of their skin? Where are your posts questioning them? Where? Where? Where? Where? Where?

Nearly every one of your posts where you question others are to those who do not buy Cap'n Zimmermurderer 's tale. You ever notice that? I have. You cannot and do not question the Racists who call for the destruction of or other evil deeds against Blacks.

But you can misinterpret my posts to make it what you want it to be and then question me. You are a very dishonest person and I do not mind calling you out on it.

There was that one time that you put the evil and nasty Buffalo Bill in his place. But that moment of sobriety went the way of the dinosaur when you two twits made up.

As long as you can only question those who believe Cap'n Zimmermurderer to be a murderer and you ignore the filth of your pals, then you have zero credibility.

That would be...

Z E R O
Caught in another lie

You just claimed that because I support Zim that why should I say anything about a punk that claims my innocent child under the age of ten dying a painful death

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#86216 Aug 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was deleted, how is it you have it?
That was a couple of days ago if I remember correctly. So what happened? Did you report it one day and go back over and over again until it was deleted?
You need a life sister.
It is not difficult at all to locate some posts that were deleted.

Maybe one of your friends will come along and tell you about that.

In the meantime, it seems as though Zazz has exposed your LIE, hasn't she?

HA!

And, IF ANY ONE needs a life, it would be YOU. You have near perfect attendance on this thread.

Truth's Door

#86217 Aug 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the guts to reply because we Zimmerman people talk facts, and you Martin people talk conspiracy fairy tales. You can't debate this case using facts only because you'll lose every time. Cancer is the one that changed the story, not me. I'll be happy to debate any issue of this case with the facts. I don't debate made-up stores.
HA!

Truth's Door

#86218 Aug 3, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are as dumb as he isO
He said a cop could not do what Zim did
Zim was following a suspect.........ROTFLMAO
And once again, you take PART of what someone says to make an IDIOTIC point.

That is very childish of you.

ANYONE can take only a part of a point that someone has made and totally distort the meaning of that point.

That is EXACTLY what you and your dimwit pals do on a frequent basis. It just shows your DISHONESTY and FOOLISH behavior.

We ALL can see right through you FOOLS

That's right, TrooWORDS, I said FOOLS. It's not my fault they are FOOLS. It doesn't mean they can't change their ways.

But it does mean that they don't want to.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86219 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>HA!
Yes the facts always leave you speach less
Not one of you ashtray supporters has ever posted one scrap of evidence that proves Zim broke any law

Bareback tried to claim the body itself was proof when all humans know that is not the case

You claimed Zim was guilty and still claim that but can't seem to post one shred of evidence that backs up your claim?

Why not?

Where is your evidence?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86220 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
It is not difficult at all to locate some posts that were deleted.
Maybe one of your friends will come along and tell you about that.
In the meantime, it seems as though Zazz has exposed your LIE, hasn't she?
HA!
And, IF ANY ONE needs a life, it would be YOU. You have near perfect attendance on this thread.
And you don't?

So tell us, how does one find, copy and paste deleted posts AFTER they were deleted? I don't spend enough time on here to know how to do that.

Truth's Door

#86221 Aug 3, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to see his other post where he claimed cops could not do what Zim did in his state
And we all know that Zim was following a suspect
No, I did not fail to see.

It's just that you fail to understand, and deliberately so.

Cancer suxs said that cops in Minnesota cannot get away with what Cap'n Zimmermurderer did.

You only want to concentrate on one part (following/stalking/chasing) of what that monster did. But cancer suxs was speaking of the TOTALITY of what that monster did.

By you concentrating on one part of what the monster did, you totally distort her point.

It is a DELIBERATE distortion on your part. You are very predictive and transparent.

Truth's Door

#86222 Aug 3, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals may call a 6 foot athlete a child but humans call them a young man or teenager
A teenager IS still a child. Physical stature doesn't determine whether or not one is a child. Someday you'll understand. But I'm not counting on it.

According to your post, the legislature of the state of Florida are "animals". The Florida legislature is made up of mostly conservative republicans. I'm not going to argue with your assertion about them being "animals".

If that's what you want to call them, I'm not gonna protest that.

HA! You're too funny.

However, your definition of "child" is immaterial, as it has ABSOLUTELY NO standing in a court of law.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86223 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>No, I did not fail to see.

Cancer suxs said that cops in Minnesota cannot get away with what Cap'n Zimmermurderer did.

You only want to concentrate on one part (following/stalking/chasing) of what that monster did. But cancer suxs was speaking of the TOTALITY of what that monster did.

By you concentrating on one part of what the monster did, you totally distort her point.

It is a DELIBERATE distortion on your part. You are very predictive and transparent.
So you admit that he said cops could not get away with what Zim did

This is what the FACTS prove that Zim did

1. Noticed a suspicious person that looked like the suspect wanted in a recent string of burglaries

2. Called the police and reported the suspect after asking the suspect what he was doing there and the suspect cursed at him

3. Followed the said suspect to see where he was going so he could point him out to the police.

4. After the suspect punched Zim and knocked him to the ground and started beating Zim then Zim fired his gun once

Now show me a law that says a cop can't do any of these things

You can't because his statement was and still is a lie..........PERIOD

Now instead of you trying to warn other gang bangers and thugs that this type of behavior may get you killed you try and spin it so these young thugs will feel they can do the same so many more will die like ashtray

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86224 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>A teenager IS still a child. Physical stature doesn't determine whether or not one is a child. Someday you'll understand. But I'm not counting on it.

According to your post, the legislature of the state of Florida are "animals". The Florida legislature is made up of mostly conservative republicans. I'm not going to argue with your assertion about them being "animals".

If that's what you want to call them, I'm not gonna protest that.

HA! You're too funny.

However, your definition of "child" is immaterial, as it has ABSOLUTELY NO standing in a court of law.
Once again you prove to the world how ignorant you are..........LOL

But us humans use the word child or plural children to describe a human between the age of birth and puberty..........

Truth's Door

#86225 Aug 3, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie
You just claimed that because I support Zim that why should I say anything about a punk that claims my innocent child under the age of ten dying a painful death
That must be a favorite phrase of you guys when you think you have a "gotcha" moment.

You can point to NO post of mine that says I advocate or support any child dying a painful death.

You're just too damn clever. But, alas, not clever enough for me. Go ahead and point to the supposed lie that you "caught" me in.

What you SHOULD be spending your time doing is catching yourself in the Truth instead of attempting to catch a lie. You've got enough lies about you. You don't need to be trying to catch any more.

Try catching the Truth.

You'll be a different person.

A better person.

A suitable human being.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86226 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I did not fail to see.
No, he made up a story of what Zimmerman did, that's what's confusing you. He didn't say what Zimmerman actually did according to all facts and evidence.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86227 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>That must be a favorite phrase of you guys when you think you have a "gotcha" moment.

You can point to NO post of mine that says I advocate or support any child dying a painful death.

You're just too damn clever. But, alas, not clever enough for me. Go ahead and point to the supposed lie that you "caught" me in.

What you SHOULD be spending your time doing is catching yourself in the Truth instead of attempting to catch a lie. You've got enough lies about you. You don't need to be trying to catch any more.

Try catching the Truth.

You'll be a different person.

A better person.

A suitable human being.
You justified it and that is the same thing..........LOL

Please post facts that prove anything I have said about the Zim case a lie

I have been begging for years for any of you to post evidence that proves Zim broke any law and you just can't do it.........
You and ashtray lost..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,590
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 12 min skeevy plump potus 66
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Badjudgment 1,643,928
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 35 min pakalolo 235
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 46 min Fit2Serve 106
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 47 min spud 66
News We must eliminate renewable energy subsidies to... 52 min Solarman 1
More from around the web