Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#81715 Jan 11, 2014
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
it s not nor has ever been the color of thier skin defining them....
Stop it right there. The rest of your post is immaterial, simply because of the very beginning of your post.

History disagrees with you. You are unlearned in that respect or you enjoy being willfully ignorant. Either of which is not flattering.

Also, let me remind you that it is you and your cohorts that come up on this thread hourly to demean Blacks and other groups of people that you take exception to. It is y'all who define a person simply because of their race.

Y'all do it ALL the time. That's no secret.

Now, rewrite your post and make it truthful and honest. Only one rewrite will be acceptable, so make it good. And next time...

Please try to keep up.

Truth's Door

#81716 Jan 11, 2014
THUGGERY wrote:
Has anyone seen the video where...
Has anyone seen the video where Piggy wallows in Filth and Hate?

Truth's Door

#81717 Jan 11, 2014
You Racists and Haters are such an easy target. TOO EASY.

Y'all sure have amused me a bit. For that I thank you. In the very near future, I shall express my gratitude to you Idiots. I will give y'all a gift that you will truly appreciate.

Now, don't get too giddy. It is still a ways off before I present it to y'all. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Oops, y'all don't have virtues. Just omit that part. Y'all know what I'm trying to say. HA!

Anyways, just know that the gift-giving season doesn't end with Christmas. Surely, you Fools will find that out.

Truth's Door

#81720 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll rewrite it for him: People of different races can get along and live together in peace---people of different cultures can't.
Lucky for you, I will not chastise you for taking it upon yourself to do a task assigned to someone else. However, there are tasks before you that you have not completed.

Taking on someone else's workload while your own is incomplete seems a bit greedy, don't you think? Don't worry, I'll give you a pass this time. But next time clear it with your cohort. It matters not to me which of you nincompoops I so choose to thread with the words of Truth.

Now, the first part of your rewrite is without question. Where you expectantly and predictably stumble is when you say that people of different cultures can't get along and live in peace. That is an outright lie. Here's the proof:

In countless communities across America, people of different cultures are living in peace and getting along. They are living in the same diversified neighborhoods, their children are going to the same schools, they are participating together in civic discourse.

Are there areas of disagreements or things that can be done better? No doubt. There are flash points throughout America and the world. But differences in culture doesn't cause the overwhelmingly vast majority to be belligerent or mean to each other.

I live in one of the most racially and culturally diversified communities in America. I am an eyewitness to the fact that the second part of your rewrite is without merit.

You get a D- for effort, considering you were doing someone else's homework. Now, if it were your own homework, you would get an F.

Truth's Door

#81721 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we need our guns. We need guns because of liberals. They are violent people.
There's many things that you need. Guns are not one of them.

The list is long and comprehensive of the things you truly need. It is the same list that Piggy is in need of. It is the same list that Don't Snow Me should be pouring over. It is the same list that ruth needs to store in his heart. It is the same list that needs to be posted in the living rooms of every Racist and Hater.

You say liberals are violent people, yet it was Republicans who were architects of an immoral and false war. The foundations that you stand upon to support your reasons for needing guns is crumpling. Reach up and grab hold of that list before you are swallowed up and made one with the Earth.

I'm holding that list. If you reach for it, I'll be sure you get it. You Fools need all the help you can get.
Just The Facts

Colorado Springs, CO

#81727 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. When you think about it, American blacks are the only race (with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move away from their own kind in the entire world. Most races are quite comfortable living with people of their own race, but not blacks.
How despicable of a race you belong to when you don't even want to be with your own kind. I'm quite content living with my own people because they are civilized and in most cases, the communities of my people are safe, secure and flourishing. It's not until blacks move in where that all changes.
I used to walk my streets at night only wearing a watch. Now if I dare walk my streets at night, I carry my gun.
All these people that say they live in a very diverse neighborhood never give me the name of that area. My contention is that there are no areas where blacks moved in and violent crime rate, murder rate, theft rate or housing values stayed the same or got better. They always get worse.
And there can be no doubt that Martin was the one who was going to murder Zimmerman that night. His own girlfriend testified to the fact that Martin had already ran home then decided to double back and violently confront Zimmerman. Even if they would have had Martin assaulting Zimmerman on videotape these racists would still be defending Martin, just like they did for OJ Simpson.

Transcript of Interview with Rachel Jeantel:

GIRLFRIEND:…He said, this man is still watching from a car. So he about to run from the back. I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back, so the next that I hear, he just run. I can hear that the wind blowing.

PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was running at that time? OK. And then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: Then he said, he lost him.

GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.

GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him and he was breathing hard and I told him ‘Keep running.’

PROSECUTOR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah.

PROSECUTOR: OK.

GIRLFRIEND: I said,‘Keep running.’ He said he ain’t gonna run.‘Cause he said he is right by his father’s house.

Video of Interview with Rachel Jeantel below.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_...
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#81728 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. When you think about it, American blacks are the only race (with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move away from their own kind in the entire world. Most races are quite comfortable living with people of their own race, but not blacks.
How despicable of a race you belong to when you don't even want to be with your own kind. I'm quite content living with my own people because they are civilized and in most cases, the communities of my people are safe, secure and flourishing. It's not until blacks move in where that all changes.
I used to walk my streets at night only wearing a watch. Now if I dare walk my streets at night, I carry my gun.
All these people that say they live in a very diverse neighborhood never give me the name of that area. My contention is that there are no areas where blacks moved in and violent crime rate, murder rate, theft rate or housing values stayed the same or got better. They always get worse.
Same happened to where I grew up in So Cal in the 70's when blacks started moving in. Within a year it went from a safe place where you could leave your bike on the front lawn to bars on the windows and anything that wasn't nailed down, like my bike, was gone the next morning, not to mention what they turned my high school into. We moved less than 2 years after they crawled in.

Today the houses are run down, gangs have taken over the local park and has a crime rate the highest in the area. I don't think those people have the capacity to even know what decency is.

Back in the day we were all told to tolerate blacks, give them a chance, be friendly and treat them like we treat ourselves and most of us did, until we started to realize how little of the character and decency they had that we were raised with.
And it's not just my old hood, but it happens all across the Country, then and now.

LOL, when I moved out into my 1st apt in '77, it was right on the outskirts of a black area, I carried a 8 shot .22 when I walked to the corner store. All that crap I was told in grade school, giving blacks the benefit of doubt, which I did, flew out the window in that 1st apt when I saw how they really live. 18 with a wife and kid (yeah married her because it was the right thing to do, meh) you learn real quick.
Just The Facts

Kansas City, MO

#81729 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is despicable. Blacks move into white neighborhoods and it doesn't take long before the burglaries and the assaults begin. Whites are forced to move away and then they are accused of being racist. Before long, the once nice neighborhood has been transformed into a crime ridden ghetto. It's been the same story all over the country for the last 50 years.

And this year will mark the 50th anniversary of the passage of the Civil Rights bill, which, without substantial help from Republicans would have never been passed. Yet blacks continue to lie about this fact and they continue to demonize Republicans and brand them as racists.

One thing is certain however, blacks will always turn on their friends, always. They aren't interested in Civil Rights, they are only interested in getting even with whites because they were slaves.

Just the facts.
congrats

Hampton, VA

#81731 Jan 12, 2014
Tray graduates.
good

Jacksonville, FL

#81732 Jan 12, 2014
He can get a job cleaning lockers.
noooo

Atlanta, GA

#81734 Jan 12, 2014
pre school.
go thug

Jacksonville, FL

#81735 Jan 12, 2014
Good job trayaaa.
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#81736 Jan 12, 2014
congrats wrote:
Tray graduates.
No he didn't.

Since: Jan 14

San Jose, CA

#81740 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He couldn't have ran that far because where he attacked Zimmerman was right where he and Zimmerman broke off if you look at the map of the complex and the "assumed" path both guys took.
I'm sure the prosecution didn't want to bring anybody that dumb to the stand, but it was their best shot at a conviction. It turns out she helped out that cracker George Zimmerman more than she did the prosecution. My Lord, it's a sin to be that stupid.
Explaining this to the Zimmerman haters is like explaining quantum physics to your dog
Mans Best Friend

Kansas City, MO

#81741 Jan 12, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text> Explaining this to the Zimmerman haters is like explaining quantum physics to your dog
Even my dog has these suckers pegged. She goes on the defensive and barks non stop when she senses someone who wants to harm me. She's a gift. She can spot a would be burglar, cop, stoolie, informant, you name it, anyone looking to do me harm. She goes off on most black people and on some whites.

She has other skills too. She can alert me within minutes of the arrival of certain persons. Unbelievable.
Mans Best Friend

Kansas City, MO

#81742 Jan 12, 2014
The dog is the most remarkable animal. Its ancestor the wolf and our ancestors befriended each other for their own mutual benefit. The animal possesses extraordinary qualities that we still do not fully understand.

They can sniff out drugs, dead bodies, track criminals, missing persons, witnesses, and anyone or anything whose scent can be introduced to them.

They can warn us of danger, come to our aid, alert us of impending disaster, and much much more. They can tell when a person is lying, when someone intends to do us harm, when there is a prowler or a criminal nearby, and even without using scent when someone is approaching from a mile away.

Outstanding!

Truth's Door

#81743 Jan 12, 2014
You Racists are soooooooog funny (not in a laugh out loud kind of way).

Y'all got so many negative stories about Blacks. According to you Fools, every other race (except liberal Whites) must be perfect and beyond reproach.

Such is the folly of you kind of people. To read your posts and constant whining about Blacks is akin to listening to a sad country song. It is akin to hearing a dog's continuous bark in the middle of the night. It is akin to seeing FAUX non-News Idiots spin the news.

Y'all are one long act in a play titled...

Racists, Fools and Idiots and their Filthy and Perverted Ways.

Not many people will pay to see such a play. That's known as a flop. Sure, it can run in syndication on late night FAUX non-News under a more juicy title. But ain't nothing like a hit play running on Broadway where tickets are scarce.

If only Piggy and Bronach were your creative directors, you guys would do better. What? They already are?

That explains it!

Truth's Door

#81744 Jan 12, 2014
Mans Best Friend wrote:
The dog is the most remarkable animal. Its ancestor the wolf and our ancestors befriended each other for their own mutual benefit. The animal possesses extraordinary qualities that we still do not fully understand.
They can sniff out drugs, dead bodies, track criminals, missing persons, witnesses, and anyone or anything whose scent can be introduced to them.
They can warn us of danger, come to our aid, alert us of impending disaster, and much much more. They can tell when a person is lying, when someone intends to do us harm, when there is a prowler or a criminal nearby, and even without using scent when someone is approaching from a mile away.
Outstanding!
Can your dog sniff out Racists and Fools and child-killers?

Now that would really be outstanding!

It would really be an easy and simple task for her to sniff out Fools. You know, since the scent is around her all the time. Maybe that's one of those "extraordinary qualities that we still do not fully understand" that your dog possesses.

Well, don't let Captain zimmermurder come around her. You know, because you done already told us that she can sniff out criminals and Liars. I wouldn't want any harm to come upon your precious all-knowing dog and the Captain.

If the Captain will kill children and beat up and verbally abuse women and hit Mexicans on sidewalks, no telling what he would do with your dog.

Hey, and don't let your dog go walking through neighborhoods that will arouse the suspicion of the Captain. I fear that your dog won't take too kind to a Thug following her, intending to do her harm.

Just saying.

HA!

Truth's Door

#81745 Jan 12, 2014
Just The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. There are no racially and culturally diversified communities in America that include blacks. Civil society has rejected black culture because blacks have rejected civil society.
Every racial diversification map proves that there is no such thing as integration that includes blacks. Zoom into the one below.
http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/i...
Just The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. There are no racially and culturally diversified communities in America that include blacks. Civil society has rejected black culture because blacks have rejected civil society.
Every racial diversification map proves that there is no such thing as integration that includes blacks. Zoom into the one below.
http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/i...
WRONG!

DEAD WRONG!

NOTHING BUT WRONG!

Did you not look at and analyze the map BEFORE you presented it on this thread to support your squarely wrong assertion? NO, you didn't. You ask us to zoom into the map, but apparently you didn't.

Upon further reflection and analysis and simply zooming the map to reveal a closer look at cities and especially neighborhoods, it is VERY CLEAR that there are countless communities where Blacks and Whites and Asians are integrated.

Your assertion that "there is no such thing as integration that includes blacks" is a flat out LIE. Your very own evidence proves that. If you're a trial lawyer, I highly doubt that you've ever won a case.

Zooming in the map on many communities reveals an integration of Blacks and Whites and Blacks and Asians and Blacks and Hispanics. Are there communities that are prohibitively more of one race than another? Of course there are.

But your assertion that "there is no such thing as integration that includes blacks" is just a LIE on your part. It's not even ignorance because you that what you say is not true. Your very own evidence indicts you.

But the map that you present us with (a very good one, I might add) and many other documents and maps and Common Sense and Reality just doesn't support your Lie.

You already know, a rewrite it necessary, but PLEASE don't let xxxrayted do it for you. He messed up on the last rewrite and get this...it wasn't even his homework. Be wary of him offering his services. He may be a good truck driver and below average storyteller but an honest presenter of Truth and Facts he is not.

Get back with us or find some other maps to prove your assertion.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#81746 Jan 12, 2014
Just The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
And there can be no doubt that Martin was the one who was going to murder Zimmerman that night. His own girlfriend testified to the fact that Martin had already ran home then decided to double back and violently confront Zimmerman. Even if they would have had Martin assaulting Zimmerman on videotape these racists would still be defending Martin, just like they did for OJ Simpson.
Transcript of Interview with Rachel Jeantel:
GIRLFRIEND:…He said, this man is still watching from a car. So he about to run from the back. I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back, so the next that I hear, he just run. I can hear that the wind blowing.
PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was running at that time? OK. And then what happened?
GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.
GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him and he was breathing hard and I told him ‘Keep running.’
PROSECUTOR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?
GIRLFRIEND: I said,‘Keep running.’ He said he ain’t gonna run.‘Cause he said he is right by his father’s house.
Video of Interview with Rachel Jeantel below.
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_...
Mr. No Facts:

Is your name Richard Stillman, or did you simply plagiarize his comment in the Washington Post comment below? By the way, the actual article, and the cited testimony, say nothing about Trayvon going to his father's house, and then electing to circle back in search of Zimmerman in order to assault him. This is all a figment of your tainted imagination.

The article is about Zimmerman's girlfriend lying to police by recanting her testimony against Zimmerman for Domestic Violence and Threat to Kill. Where do you get such non-factual information? If you believe as you do, it would only be because Trayvon did not want Pedophile Thug Zimmerman to know where he lived. Very scary to be you, huh?

Here is the link to the actual Washington Post article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Here is Richard Stillman's comment to that article, which is entirely unrelated.

Richard Stillman
1/10/2014 5:24 PM PST

Brenda, your excuses for Traygone are so cute. But we know what happened from the trial testimony. Traygone ran home and then turned around and went in search of Zimmerman. Traygone found Zimmerman and tried to man handle him. Traygone got himself killed in the criminal act of assault and battery.

Here's Traygone's girlfriend explaining that Traygone made it safely home with no sign of Zimmerman:

Mr. No Facts, you are completely nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz campaign wheels fall off in Indiana home s... 4 min Worst President Ever 5
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 7 min kuda 149
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Right Wing 1,374,769
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 213,162
News Donald Trump speaks during a campaign stop at t... 21 min Responsibility 2
News Ole Miss removes state flag that features Confe... (Oct '15) 29 min southern at heart 50
News Bernie Sanders' plea to Democratic superdelegat... 30 min BHM5267 19
More from around the web