Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81708 Jan 10, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have to do is face reality.

Stop finding people who agree with you and search for the Truth. You don't need to believe Zazz or me. Ask your neighbor Spike. Ask the expert Don't Snow Me. Based on her past posts, she's an expert in that area. Ask Piggy. Surely, the pig knows.

You stuck in yesteryear. That doesn't surprise us. Next thing, you'll be telling us that the cassette player will be coming back in style.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a person that thinks Trayvon was a little innocent angel that did nothing to deserve his death. Forget the autopsy, forget forensic science, forget eye witnesses. Trayvon was doing nothing wrong. It was Zimmerman that attacked Martin even though his autopsy conclusion was that there was absolutely no evidence to support your claims. Even a jury seen it that way.
I'm stuck in yesteryear?
Your reply has NOTHING to do with the post you are replying to.

Not man enough to admit you are wrong yet again?
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#81712 Jan 11, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you haven't seen the Truth doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I've been to Cleveland a few times and other parts of Ohio. I've never seen what you supposedly experience there or anywhere else.
However, I will gladly concede that you must be amongst the last of those living wayyyyyyyyy back in your Backwards County.(I don't speak of Cuyahoga County). It is not only that y'all haven't caught up on the EBT technology. That's the least of your backwardness.
Your posts are indicative of a vindictive hatred of certain groups of people. Your mindset is of a time long since past. I invite you and your filthy cohorts to dance your way into the 21st century. It is a wonderful place to be.
Y'all may be here physically but your minds are so far backwards and nasty. Stay in Backwards County until you're ready to face a brand new time. A time where the color of a person's skin doesn't define them. A time where diversity reigns supreme. A time where Character trumps skin color.
Y'all come on over. Come on over where the sun shines bright and brilliantly. Come on over where the ocean's waters are mighty and majestic. Come on over where the stars twinkle fascinatingly against the backdrop of the celestial space. Come on over.
If you stay where you are, you will only grow angrier and nastier. Don't do that. Be a good soldier and march on into the 21st century!
it s not nor has ever been the color of thier skin defining them it is the lack of content of thier character, 50 years ago because of sufficient segregation we could have been claimed to be racist acting in ignorance or lack of information, but today most of us a victims not just a time or two but multiple times by the vicious racists, we do know that government and people as yourself promote that racism and that you profit from it, your trying to profess jargon of ignorance of the 1940 s please shed light into your mind and enter the 21 st century
THUGGERY

Russia

#81713 Jan 11, 2014
Has anyone seen the video where the black parents teach the baby to say vile disgusting things.

Are they related to Tray ?

Why don't blacks have-

A Soul

Work Boot

Normal Lips

Regular length Arms

Soft Hair

Jobs

Intelligence

Purchased Cars

Buy skittles without making a drug

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#81714 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we have had our problems in Cuyahoga county. That's because people aren't smart enough to keep Democrats out of office. We just locked up a dozen or so Democrats that worked or were associated in county business. Now that they're in jail, we are trying to start anew, but wouldn't you know, the dummies here voted Democrat again. People are not smart enough to understand that Democrats are crooks.
IF Democrats are crooks, what are Republicans? What are TP'ers?

Now, surely you are aware that I know exactly what they are. The questions are rhetorical. But please feel free to ask me what they are. I'll be MORE than glad to satisfy your curiosity on that front.

Let you tell it, you've never seen a Republican locked up and only Black people commit crimes. It is such a closed and fantasy-filled world that you and your cohorts reside in. I done told y'all to come on over into the 21st century. Don't be shy.

Come on over to where the glasses of Hate are forbidden. Come on over to where the rivers of Love have no end. Come on over to where Racism and Bigotry are despised. Come on over to where Truth's door awaits your grand entrance.

Stop your incessant whining and lamentations of Hate. Stop it with your so-called stories that put others down so you can build yourself up. Stop the constant and unyielding Filth that you and your cohorts freely post on this thread.

If y'all don't like the way things are here, then, then, then....

Go back to Europe!

HA! Ain't that's what y'all say about another continent?

Well, what's good for the goose is certainly good for the no-good, immoral, nasty, mean-spirited, demon-possessed, backwards and wayward, hate-drenched, lip-lying, deception-cloaked, foul-mouthed, evil-inspired, closed-minded, slithering Racists and Haters that YOU and your cohorts are.

If you take offense to my apt description of y'all, then go whine about it to the Republicans and TP'ers. I could care less.

Truth's Door

#81715 Jan 11, 2014
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
it s not nor has ever been the color of thier skin defining them....
Stop it right there. The rest of your post is immaterial, simply because of the very beginning of your post.

History disagrees with you. You are unlearned in that respect or you enjoy being willfully ignorant. Either of which is not flattering.

Also, let me remind you that it is you and your cohorts that come up on this thread hourly to demean Blacks and other groups of people that you take exception to. It is y'all who define a person simply because of their race.

Y'all do it ALL the time. That's no secret.

Now, rewrite your post and make it truthful and honest. Only one rewrite will be acceptable, so make it good. And next time...

Please try to keep up.

Truth's Door

#81716 Jan 11, 2014
THUGGERY wrote:
Has anyone seen the video where...
Has anyone seen the video where Piggy wallows in Filth and Hate?

Truth's Door

#81717 Jan 11, 2014
You Racists and Haters are such an easy target. TOO EASY.

Y'all sure have amused me a bit. For that I thank you. In the very near future, I shall express my gratitude to you Idiots. I will give y'all a gift that you will truly appreciate.

Now, don't get too giddy. It is still a ways off before I present it to y'all. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Oops, y'all don't have virtues. Just omit that part. Y'all know what I'm trying to say. HA!

Anyways, just know that the gift-giving season doesn't end with Christmas. Surely, you Fools will find that out.

Truth's Door

#81720 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll rewrite it for him: People of different races can get along and live together in peace---people of different cultures can't.
Lucky for you, I will not chastise you for taking it upon yourself to do a task assigned to someone else. However, there are tasks before you that you have not completed.

Taking on someone else's workload while your own is incomplete seems a bit greedy, don't you think? Don't worry, I'll give you a pass this time. But next time clear it with your cohort. It matters not to me which of you nincompoops I so choose to thread with the words of Truth.

Now, the first part of your rewrite is without question. Where you expectantly and predictably stumble is when you say that people of different cultures can't get along and live in peace. That is an outright lie. Here's the proof:

In countless communities across America, people of different cultures are living in peace and getting along. They are living in the same diversified neighborhoods, their children are going to the same schools, they are participating together in civic discourse.

Are there areas of disagreements or things that can be done better? No doubt. There are flash points throughout America and the world. But differences in culture doesn't cause the overwhelmingly vast majority to be belligerent or mean to each other.

I live in one of the most racially and culturally diversified communities in America. I am an eyewitness to the fact that the second part of your rewrite is without merit.

You get a D- for effort, considering you were doing someone else's homework. Now, if it were your own homework, you would get an F.

Truth's Door

#81721 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we need our guns. We need guns because of liberals. They are violent people.
There's many things that you need. Guns are not one of them.

The list is long and comprehensive of the things you truly need. It is the same list that Piggy is in need of. It is the same list that Don't Snow Me should be pouring over. It is the same list that ruth needs to store in his heart. It is the same list that needs to be posted in the living rooms of every Racist and Hater.

You say liberals are violent people, yet it was Republicans who were architects of an immoral and false war. The foundations that you stand upon to support your reasons for needing guns is crumpling. Reach up and grab hold of that list before you are swallowed up and made one with the Earth.

I'm holding that list. If you reach for it, I'll be sure you get it. You Fools need all the help you can get.
Just The Facts

Fulshear, TX

#81727 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. When you think about it, American blacks are the only race (with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move away from their own kind in the entire world. Most races are quite comfortable living with people of their own race, but not blacks.
How despicable of a race you belong to when you don't even want to be with your own kind. I'm quite content living with my own people because they are civilized and in most cases, the communities of my people are safe, secure and flourishing. It's not until blacks move in where that all changes.
I used to walk my streets at night only wearing a watch. Now if I dare walk my streets at night, I carry my gun.
All these people that say they live in a very diverse neighborhood never give me the name of that area. My contention is that there are no areas where blacks moved in and violent crime rate, murder rate, theft rate or housing values stayed the same or got better. They always get worse.
And there can be no doubt that Martin was the one who was going to murder Zimmerman that night. His own girlfriend testified to the fact that Martin had already ran home then decided to double back and violently confront Zimmerman. Even if they would have had Martin assaulting Zimmerman on videotape these racists would still be defending Martin, just like they did for OJ Simpson.

Transcript of Interview with Rachel Jeantel:

GIRLFRIEND:…He said, this man is still watching from a car. So he about to run from the back. I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back, so the next that I hear, he just run. I can hear that the wind blowing.

PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was running at that time? OK. And then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: Then he said, he lost him.

GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.

GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him and he was breathing hard and I told him ‘Keep running.’

PROSECUTOR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah.

PROSECUTOR: OK.

GIRLFRIEND: I said,‘Keep running.’ He said he ain’t gonna run.‘Cause he said he is right by his father’s house.

Video of Interview with Rachel Jeantel below.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_...
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#81728 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. When you think about it, American blacks are the only race (with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move away from their own kind in the entire world. Most races are quite comfortable living with people of their own race, but not blacks.
How despicable of a race you belong to when you don't even want to be with your own kind. I'm quite content living with my own people because they are civilized and in most cases, the communities of my people are safe, secure and flourishing. It's not until blacks move in where that all changes.
I used to walk my streets at night only wearing a watch. Now if I dare walk my streets at night, I carry my gun.
All these people that say they live in a very diverse neighborhood never give me the name of that area. My contention is that there are no areas where blacks moved in and violent crime rate, murder rate, theft rate or housing values stayed the same or got better. They always get worse.
Same happened to where I grew up in So Cal in the 70's when blacks started moving in. Within a year it went from a safe place where you could leave your bike on the front lawn to bars on the windows and anything that wasn't nailed down, like my bike, was gone the next morning, not to mention what they turned my high school into. We moved less than 2 years after they crawled in.

Today the houses are run down, gangs have taken over the local park and has a crime rate the highest in the area. I don't think those people have the capacity to even know what decency is.

Back in the day we were all told to tolerate blacks, give them a chance, be friendly and treat them like we treat ourselves and most of us did, until we started to realize how little of the character and decency they had that we were raised with.
And it's not just my old hood, but it happens all across the Country, then and now.

LOL, when I moved out into my 1st apt in '77, it was right on the outskirts of a black area, I carried a 8 shot .22 when I walked to the corner store. All that crap I was told in grade school, giving blacks the benefit of doubt, which I did, flew out the window in that 1st apt when I saw how they really live. 18 with a wife and kid (yeah married her because it was the right thing to do, meh) you learn real quick.
Just The Facts

Kansas City, MO

#81729 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is despicable. Blacks move into white neighborhoods and it doesn't take long before the burglaries and the assaults begin. Whites are forced to move away and then they are accused of being racist. Before long, the once nice neighborhood has been transformed into a crime ridden ghetto. It's been the same story all over the country for the last 50 years.

And this year will mark the 50th anniversary of the passage of the Civil Rights bill, which, without substantial help from Republicans would have never been passed. Yet blacks continue to lie about this fact and they continue to demonize Republicans and brand them as racists.

One thing is certain however, blacks will always turn on their friends, always. They aren't interested in Civil Rights, they are only interested in getting even with whites because they were slaves.

Just the facts.
congrats

Norfolk, VA

#81731 Jan 12, 2014
Tray graduates.
good

Jacksonville, FL

#81732 Jan 12, 2014
He can get a job cleaning lockers.
noooo

Buford, GA

#81734 Jan 12, 2014
pre school.
go thug

Jacksonville, FL

#81735 Jan 12, 2014
Good job trayaaa.
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#81736 Jan 12, 2014
congrats wrote:
Tray graduates.
No he didn't.

Since: Jan 14

San Jose, CA

#81740 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He couldn't have ran that far because where he attacked Zimmerman was right where he and Zimmerman broke off if you look at the map of the complex and the "assumed" path both guys took.
I'm sure the prosecution didn't want to bring anybody that dumb to the stand, but it was their best shot at a conviction. It turns out she helped out that cracker George Zimmerman more than she did the prosecution. My Lord, it's a sin to be that stupid.
Explaining this to the Zimmerman haters is like explaining quantum physics to your dog
Mans Best Friend

Kansas City, MO

#81741 Jan 12, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text> Explaining this to the Zimmerman haters is like explaining quantum physics to your dog
Even my dog has these suckers pegged. She goes on the defensive and barks non stop when she senses someone who wants to harm me. She's a gift. She can spot a would be burglar, cop, stoolie, informant, you name it, anyone looking to do me harm. She goes off on most black people and on some whites.

She has other skills too. She can alert me within minutes of the arrival of certain persons. Unbelievable.
Mans Best Friend

Kansas City, MO

#81742 Jan 12, 2014
The dog is the most remarkable animal. Its ancestor the wolf and our ancestors befriended each other for their own mutual benefit. The animal possesses extraordinary qualities that we still do not fully understand.

They can sniff out drugs, dead bodies, track criminals, missing persons, witnesses, and anyone or anything whose scent can be introduced to them.

They can warn us of danger, come to our aid, alert us of impending disaster, and much much more. They can tell when a person is lying, when someone intends to do us harm, when there is a prowler or a criminal nearby, and even without using scent when someone is approaching from a mile away.

Outstanding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... 2 min serfs up 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,233,391
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 9 min Pro Ukraine 1,352
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 11 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Guru 189,982
News Hillary Clinton rolls out the pantsuit tee 1 hr Tazo 16
News Obama wins trade victory in the Senate 5 hr swedenforever 9
More from around the web