Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
62,341 - 62,360 of 66,017 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
just wondering

Oakland, CA

#80922 Dec 6, 2013
Piggy wrote:
NEWSFLASH
South African terrorist Nelson Mandela has died.
http://news.yahoo.com/nelson-mandela-dies-214...
If you fail to define your terms, you can call anyone whatever you want. But if you want to speak intelligently, a "terrorist" is not someone who wages conventional war, but who uses "terror" to achieve a political end and to make a political statement. The Department of Homeland Security would have called George Washington (and the Founding Fathers) terrorists.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80923 Dec 6, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
You f-ing right-wingers just can't help yourselves can you? Your post obviously says a lot more about you than your targeted subject - ye moron!!
He was on the terrorist watch list until ObaNao took him off in 2008. I guess in the eyes of a liberal or a black afrikant any black terrorist becomes a regular citizen when the get too old to torture and murder. The savage son of a bitch killed thousands of people and all the blackness in a coal mine will never change that fact. Too bad the liberals couldn't bring back Sadam or Osama and age them a bit more. Then they would have new faces for bank notes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80924 Dec 6, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
98% of your posts are about gay sex.
Sounds like your sex life, Dumbo.

The other 2 percent involves rotted fruit, that is to say... deceased homosexuals.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80925 Dec 6, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 does alot of that.
And yet there are no felony charges.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80927 Dec 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
IDing coward posters isn't my pastime but I have a buddy who enjoys his work as a private contractor after retiring from his military intelligence job. I asked him to collect data on Tooth Full of Pee and he did so as soon as we caught him online. Why? Because he had a big damn mouth. Want some of the same just keep it up bozo. Im getting tired of listening to your nasty sexual comments. Your call dumbo!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80930 Dec 6, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance, Rachel Jeantel said that Martin was gonna kick that "c----- a-- c------- a--." My posts get removed every time I even REPEAT what she said, unless I censor it myself until the words are barely even recognizable as you can see.
I'ts obvious that the progressives rely on censorship to keep people deceived and divided on the real issues,...reverse racism and discrimintion.
They sure don't allow the truth to stand but they will allow anyone of their ilk to call Zimmerman a murderer or pedo etc etc. Liberals suck! So do Topix moderators!
Brain cells not working

Groveland, FL

#80931 Dec 6, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If you fail to define your terms, you can call anyone whatever you want. But if you want to speak intelligently, a "terrorist" is not someone who wages conventional war, but who uses "terror" to achieve a political end and to make a political statement. The Department of Homeland Security would have called George Washington (and the Founding Fathers) terrorists.
" George Washington (and the Founding Fathers) terrorist"

Your not faking it, you really are stupid. There is merit behind labeling you Dumbo!

The education system let you down. It is now clear why 99.9% of your post are extremely negative.

You just throw statements around, if you only had brain power to decipher what you just posted,you too would be in awe of your lack of intelligence.

You certainly have the right to be angry Dumbo.

It's not too late in life for YOU to start Honoring and Worshiping George Zimmerman as a HERO. That in it sense would be step one to exit the world of Dumbo.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80932 Dec 6, 2013
Somebody should burn an effigy of that goddamn communist terrorist squint eyed coon. Right on top of MLKs fkn tomb! And they should send the body to sea just like OBL. Ol Comrade Mandooloo could be shark shit before daybreak!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80936 Dec 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a shallow minded asshole.
This man is not a janitor, he's a principal.
His user name proves a point. You bigots and haters denigrate him because of who you think he is.
YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EDUCATED HE IS. Why? Because you are stupid, small minded, bigoted and full of hate.
No, it's because knowledgable people don't make up such utter BS lies. Knowledgable people back up their claims. That's why you chose the losing side of this Martin discussion.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80937 Dec 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was established under sworn testimony that the overweight girl was not his girlfriend, not a sex partner, but strictly a friend.
The racist haters can't accept the truth. They hate poor murdered Trayvon strictly because he was black, They hate his family for the same reason.
They love Zimmerman, not because of his color but because he murdered a black boy. That's all it takes to be a hero for these sick, ignorant assholes.
She also swore she was telling the truth when she said she was in the hospital at the time of Martin's funeral. Turns out she was in a doughnut shop.

Overweight girl? Let me tell you, that ugly btch is so fat, when she takes a bath, she has to get in the bathtub first and then add the water.
Truth

Rome, GA

#80938 Dec 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it all right If "Truth" knew what truth is, he/she/it would have named itself Liar, People like this don't know what truth is, they are guided by their hate and bigotry.
No he doesn't have it right. He's a moron just like you. People like you are guided by racism and ignorance. You have proven it many times. One less attacking thug is a good thing regardless of the color of the thug.
Truth

Rome, GA

#80939 Dec 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it all right If "Truth" knew what truth is, he/she/it would have named itself Liar, People like this don't know what truth is, they are guided by their hate and bigotry.
You really look stupid Azz agreeing with the ignorant janitor. Proves you have no knowledge of the case as well. M.E. did say marijuana level was high enough to effect behavior. Martin's fat ugly girlfriend said Martin made the racial slur. Your ignorance is shining again.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#80940 Dec 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he doesn't have it right. He's a moron just like you. People like you are guided by racism and ignorance. You have proven it many times. One less attacking thug is a good thing regardless of the color of the thug.
Exactly right. I wish those thuggy bastards, of all colors, would die by the hundreds of thousands.
Truth

Rome, GA

#80941 Dec 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a shallow minded asshole.

This man is not a janitor, he's a principal.

His user name proves a point. You bigots and haters denigrate him because of who you think he is.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EDUCATED HE IS. Why? Because you are stupid, small minded, bigoted and full of hate.
He is not a principal. He already proved his ignorance. Being as ignorant as you are it's understandable that you would fall for it.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80942 Dec 6, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> He was on the terrorist watch list until ObaNao took him off in 2008. I guess in the eyes of a liberal or a black afrikant any black terrorist becomes a regular citizen when the get too old to torture and murder. The savage son of a bitch killed thousands of people and all the blackness in a coal mine will never change that fact. Too bad the liberals couldn't bring back Sadam or Osama and age them a bit more. Then they would have new faces for bank notes.
Mandela could easily have been one of our founding fathers. Qoute:

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”

Now that he is gone, republicans are falling all over each other to praise him, the fact is
American right-wingers backed apartheid in the name of anti-communism. Indeed, the language of the Cold War, coming from the US Gov’t, proved so morally corrupting that in 1981, Reagan, without irony, called South Africa’s monstrous regime “essential to the free world.” In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan placed Mandela’s African National Congress on America’s official list of “terrorist” groups. In 1985, the republicans and then Congressman Dick Cheney voted against a resolution urging that he be released from jail.
Truegoon

Groveland, FL

#80944 Dec 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She also swore she was telling the truth when she said she was in the hospital at the time of Martin's funeral. Turns out she was in a doughnut shop.
Overweight girl? Let me tell you, that ugly btch is so fat, when she takes a bath, she has to get in the bathtub first and then add the water.
"doughnut shop" AKA {tire shop}

"bathtub" AKA {Swimming pool}

Note: subject cannot Read or Write

But still damn sexy AKA {extreme humor}
Truegoon

Groveland, FL

#80946 Dec 6, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela could easily have been one of our founding fathers. Qoute:
“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”
Now that he is gone, republicans are falling all over each other to praise him, the fact is
American right-wingers backed apartheid in the name of anti-communism. Indeed, the language of the Cold War, coming from the US Gov’t, proved so morally corrupting that in 1981, Reagan, without irony, called South Africa’s monstrous regime “essential to the free world.” In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan placed Mandela’s African National Congress on America’s official list of “terrorist” groups. In 1985, the republicans and then Congressman Dick Cheney voted against a resolution urging that he be released from jail.
He didn't serve 27 years in prison , because he was a Saint!

The subject you write on is way,way,way past you brain comprehension skills. Give it up, go try and find some fishing worms to sell!

RE: first paragraph, your favorite - Cut / Paste
Truegoon

Groveland, FL

#80947 Dec 6, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
You f-ing right-wingers just can't help yourselves can you? Your post obviously says a lot more about you than your targeted subject - ye moron!!
More Moron Non-Sense !!

Did TrayThug send you a xmas card ??????????
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80948 Dec 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part is how the racist black afrikants bring out the White man in me. I wouldn't give damn if TrayBgone was white and his father was Governor of Florida and jumped an afrikan welfare bum in the same location the same night. Id go down the wire defending that afrikans right to defend himself. Especially if that white boy was on top of his beating him. Id be the first to defend his right to kill the attacker all day and night. But hell no the damn afrikants want to preach the goddamn thug into heaven simply because hes black. That's not correct and never will be. Every time the afrikants seem as though they may be graduating to the right to be accepted in the civilized world something comes along to set them back another 50 yrs. And with a President adopting the little bastard just makes it worse!
Merry Christmas TrayBgone we are pulling for you and Tireneck too hahaha!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80949 Dec 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
another lie I would bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,145
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,370
Paul hits Clinton's 'shoot first' Syria policy 30 min Le Jimbo 17
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 32 min Adolf Fan 47
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 40 min Asian Guy 25
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Le Jimbo 16
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Male colleague called ... 1 hr BS Police 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••