Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

MOLON LABE

Mexico, Mexico

#80781 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullets just go right through those blue tarps, don't they, Shug?
Shuttup pervert!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80782 Dec 3, 2013
MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> Shuttup pervert!
you are asking alot from the Topix Idiot who is still in denial of those Lincoln letters to Karl Marxs which have been proven to exist plus barestool2626 is all about deflection attempts.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80784 Dec 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are asking alot from the Topix Idiot who is still in denial of those Lincoln letters to Karl Marxs which have been proven to exist plus barestool2626 is all about deflection attempts.
As usual you are blowing smoke out of your smelly arse, ye moron! There was one letter from Karl Marx, written on behalf of the International Workingmen's Association, the Central Council, to Abraham Lincoln. It was dated shortly after Lincoln had been reelected as President of the US, in late November of 1864. The point of the letter was to congratulate Lincoln for ending slavery by sanctioning the Southern States who attempted to secede from the Union. There was also a reply sent to Marx but not by Lincoln, it was sent by Charles Adams, the then US Ambassador to Great Britain, on behalf of President Lincoln.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80785 Dec 3, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear spOko, I take it that you are not a believer. Sounds to me like serfs up pretty much knows what they are talking about. I didn't read anything about him or her looking for an easy fix. Sticks and stones buddy.
You sure about that?:-/
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80786 Dec 3, 2013
Anybody heard from TrayBgone? Will he be with us from Christmas?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80787 Dec 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are asking alot from the Topix Idiot who is still in denial of those Lincoln letters to Karl Marxs
Sweetie: Funny thing about "proof" is it doesn't move around at night and if you had it, you could post it right now.

I look forward to your excuse for not having it.

PS: it's Marx....

Location hidden

#80788 Dec 3, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are blowing smoke out of your smelly arse, ye moron! There was one letter from Karl Marx, written on behalf of the International Workingmen's Association, the Central Council, to Abraham Lincoln. It was dated shortly after Lincoln had been reelected as President of the US, in late November of 1864. The point of the letter was to congratulate Lincoln for ending slavery by sanctioning the Southern States who attempted to secede from the Union. There was also a reply sent to Marx but not by Lincoln, it was sent by Charles Adams, the then US Ambassador to Great Britain, on behalf of President Lincoln.
Gosh, an that is not even the half of it.

AnalButter insists they were pen pals, and that letters were exchanged, and that they proved Lincoln loved communism.

Location hidden

#80791 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie: Funny thing about "proof" is it doesn't move around at night and if you had it, you could post it right now.
I look forward to your excuse for not having it.
PS: it's Marx....
Barestool2626 this is another post that confirms you hold the title as the Topix Idiot with your post I am replying to and also woodtick57 you need no links to prove it.

Location hidden

#80792 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, an that is not even the half of it.
AnalButter insists they were pen pals, and that letters were exchanged, and that they proved Lincoln loved communism.
Gosh another post by woodtick57 but signed in as barefoot2626.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#80793 Dec 3, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigpig, I pray you have no children to pass on your hate and disrespect.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80795 Dec 3, 2013
WOW...here is more evidence that Free-Loader, Thug Zimmy won't even pay his own bills without court intervention. Next, Attorney O'Mara will have to sue his Dirt-Bag Zimmy client for his 2.5 Million-ish bill. Kill yourself Georgie.

"Security firm settles with Zimmerman for $30k

Firm reaches $30K settlement with Zimmerman, lawyer in dispute over his security before trial

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)-- The firm hired to provide security for George Zimmerman and his family while he awaited trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has reached a settlement with the former neighborhood watch volunteer and his attorney.

CMR Associates settled a lawsuit against Zimmerman, his wife Shellie and attorney Mark O'Mara last week.

The private investigation firm had claimed it was owed $27,000, plus interest for past-due invoices, for providing security for Zimmerman and his family while he awaited trial in 2012. Under the settlement, CMR Associates will be paid $30,000."

http://news.yahoo.com/security-firm-settles-z...

Location hidden

#80798 Dec 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh another post by woodtick57 but signed in as barefoot2626.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! Everyone who laughs at me and thinks I'm an idiot must be Barefoot2626!

WAHHHHHHH!

Cause I is so smart!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80804 Dec 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Here Is One wrote:

I sent the hero money for bail
And his attorney bill is taken care of also after the dust settles
We got to do it right or he will have to pay taxes on the money

zazz wrote:

Lying and bragging, your two favorite things. His bail was paid by his male friend, his lover. Not by you.

Gifts aren't taxable to the recipient Dumbo.

Dumb ass, of course I know his begging site is still up.

I also know his friend paid his bail, not you.

I don't need to check with the IRS to know how stupid and wrong you are. Why don't you read it yourself Dumbo and you will see that I am right and you are stupid.

I repeat: GIFTS AREN'T TAXABLE TO THE RECIPIENT, DUMBO.
Here Is One wrote wrote:

I posted a link to the IRS site that says you are stupid and don't understand the law

Try reading the IRS link before you make a bigger fool of your self

His legal bill is more than a person can receive as a gift in a year with out owing taxes on the gift

Liberals want to reinstate that estate tax that is a gift your parents left you when they died..........ROTFLMAO
You posted a link to an IRS site that proves you are wrong, stupid and a know nothing Dumbo.

Pistol Packin Pete

United States

#80805 Dec 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:<quoted text>
Have you always had this stuttering problem?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80806 Dec 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
They can be taxable to both the donor and donee
When you grow up and get a job and start paying taxes as your tax man or refer to the IRS web site..........LOL
You dumb ass, read the link you posted.

If you gave away a fraction of the money you claimed you would have filed form 709. You know nothing about gifts, you can't afford to give anything away, that's why you live in Mexico.

You're a dumb, uneducated fool.

Location hidden

#80807 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! Everyone who laughs at me and thinks I'm an idiot must be Barefoot2626!
WAHHHHHHH!
Cause I is so smart!
proved it again to be the Topix Idiot.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80808 Dec 4, 2013
Has Zimmerman killed himself yet? Hmmmmmm...
PATRIOT DVC

Villahermosa, Mexico

#80809 Dec 4, 2013
Does TrayBgone and his mom have the Christmas spirit?
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#80812 Dec 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHH!
Cause I is so smart!
hey bareback -

traygone lost at the knockout game..

son, you're dead
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Villahermosa, Mexico

#80813 Dec 4, 2013
Its funny how so many people hate Zimmerman simply because he decided to not be a victim or a dead man and defend his right to live that dreary night he was attacked by TrayBgone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min bob53h 1,563,311
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 21 min Alt Right lies 15,227
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 242,219
News Senator John McCain, seen here in his official ... 47 min Fundiementally ill 21
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 1 hr Fundiementally ill 177
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... 1 hr Fit2Serve 15
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 3 hr Sandra 138
More from around the web