Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#63184 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting that you told us that the pedophile zimmerman only followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.
All your posts should be prefixed with this: you are a m/f c/s liar and you move from one lie to the next.
The pedophile decided he'd detain Martin because the pedophile thought he'd show the local PD how things would work if he were the sheriff.
And we see exactly how things would have worked if he were sheriff.
You do realize he said ON TAPE that he lost him. It was also revealed on this same tape that he stopped following him. Martin disappeared in the darkness. Dee Dee's testimony is very interesting especially when she claims Trayvon thought he was a rapist and that he was being followed. What a coach job! So, if he Martin were as frightened as she claimed....why didn't he run home? Yup, that's what I thought. These racists are trying to frame an innocent man. It was Martin who attacked and tried to kill an innocent resident walking in his own neighborhood. Martin, who's racist attitude wanted to attack and try to kill a cracker. Didn't he also call him a _igger? Talk about racist!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#63185 Jun 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>DeeDee Diamond took a lot of folks by surprise didn't she? Apparently she prefers that name the one her mother gave her. Maybe that's how they do it in Haiti where her mother came from.
Her first language is Creole ha, and then it goes downhill. Her and attorney West trying to have a worthwhile discussion is a classic case of attorney error in judgement that will be taught in law schools. At some point during day two DeeDee became endearing with the yes sir, yes sir, yes sir responses. It was clear she just wanted the fk outta that courtroom and away from all those honkies and crackers.
In the end, her testimony and cell phone records confirmed that George followed Martin for a fair amount of time, eventually coming up on him without ever attempting to make verbal contact.
The adult waited for the child to introduce himself.
HOnkies and crackers? Well at least you are admitting to the rampant amount of racism that exists in her peer group as well as yours.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#63186 Jun 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
So far my children are successful in everything they have done, school, college, jobs. They were brought up to respect this country with a father who fought for it. Poor Trayvon had nothing to be proud of.
He had a grill, a gun and some tats.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63187 Jun 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
So far my children are successful in everything they have done, school, college, jobs.
They charge the same price as the other kids.

You should have encouraged them to take marketing classes.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#63189 Jun 29, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>HOnkies and crackers? Well at least you are admitting to the rampant amount of racism that exists in her peer group as well as yours.
Folks in the hood talk like that...will add that the main contributor at the conservative treehouse blog calls him self sundance cracker. Amazing eh?

Come back when you get a clue.
too funny

Chicago, IL

#63190 Jun 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>DeeDee Diamond took a lot of folks by surprise didn't she? Apparently she prefers that name the one her mother gave her. Maybe that's how they do it in Haiti where her mother came from.
Her first language is Creole ha, and then it goes downhill. Her and attorney West trying to have a worthwhile discussion is a classic case of attorney error in judgement that will be taught in law schools. At some point during day two DeeDee became endearing with the yes sir, yes sir, yes sir responses. It was clear she just wanted the fk outta that courtroom and away from all those honkies and crackers.
In the end, her testimony and cell phone records confirmed that George followed Martin for a fair amount of time, eventually coming up on him without ever attempting to make verbal contact.
The adult waited for the child to introduce himself.
But if Martin was truly scared of Zimmerman then you gotta ask yourself why didn't he just run home when he had the chance? No one could have seen where he lived, if that was what he was also afraid of, visibility was so poor that you couldn't even see a few feet in front of you.

At any rate, there is more than enough reasonable doubt. This case should heve never been brought into the national spotlight. Regardless of the outcome all it will accomplish is to deepen the racial divide that is plaguing this great nation of ours.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#63191 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood Watch volunteers aren't allowed to carry firearms.
They are told to carry cell phones.
The pedophile didn't see himself as a neighborhood watch, he saw himself as the sheriff of this gated community.
Nevermind no one else did.
We all know this kind of self-appointed cop wannabees.
Certainly: your section eight neighbors know you, Pinocchio.
You are still lying and slandering people here I see.
You know of course when someone has had enough of your lying butt you ISP can be found by the police and your gonna have on hell of a time with that.
too funny

Chicago, IL

#63192 Jun 29, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>HOnkies and crackers? Well at least you are admitting to the rampant amount of racism that exists in her peer group as well as yours.
Their ignorance and hatred is shocking. It's gonna make a lot of people think twice about associating with blacks. That means less job opportunities for blacks and more taxpayer dollars going right down the drain. They get what they want.

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#63193 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't.
Prove it: I'll stop posting this thread.
Don't post again until you can.
Lose: don't post again.
One two three go.
PS: The rapist always blames the victim. Your pedophile doesn't have the right to kill people he thinks smoke dope or he would have shot himself already.
the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana,

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/26/10...

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Trayvon-Martin-S...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63194 Jun 29, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize he said ON TAPE that he lost him.
You do realize ON TAPE when he was told to not follow the boy, he said OKAY?

And you do realize that after he was told a few yards from his truck to not follow the boy any further, he knew where the boy was going and he ran to the point he could intercept him?

And you do realize that your fat cop wannabee pedophile thug decided he would show the local PD how he would handle it if only he had graduated from school and was a real cop?

And you do realized your fat cop wannabe decided he'd detain the Martin boy and he reached out and grabbed the boy who obviously wasn't going to be handled by your fat little pervert?
too funny

Chicago, IL

#63195 Jun 29, 2013
What does a golf ball on top of a bowling ball on top of a tire on top of a beach ball look like?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#63197 Jun 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If my children were out in the night walking in the rain, looking like they had nothing better to do, on a school night, and an adult asked them what they were doing they would respectfully answer. Why? Because they would have nothing to hide. Trayvon was all hopped up on dope, and had much to hide. He was talking to his girl friend, and wanted her to know how tough he was, well, he wasn't tough enough. If I was Zimmerman I would sue Trayvons parents for raising him like a disrespectful child, and having me falsely arrested, and causing so much anguish.
Are you talking about this treyvon????
http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/26/the-last-tw... ****-trayvon-martin

He basically had no parent to teach him right from wrong. Look at the reference to dope and women. This kid was headed nowhere to begine with. A blight on society if you will.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#63200 Jun 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Folks in the hood talk like that...will add that the main contributor at the conservative treehouse blog calls him self sundance cracker. Amazing eh?
Come back when you get a clue.
I believe both George and Trayvon are victims of a tough economy, but at the same time, I'm against Zimmernan lying and hiding behind self-defense...

_When economy is bad and folks see themselves and their parents losing jobs, homes and their dignity while Republicans/T-party crooks cutting Social programs,etc., everybody gets frustrated and survival instinct takes over, driving them to take on each other (fighting for scraps)

_Martin's parents and Rev. Sharpton should attribute much blame to them young Negroes who were robbing folks in that community, as well

_We now know, Zimmerman had psych issues and had been seeing a Psychologist before shooting while his wife was getting unemployment benefits...

_This was a perfect storm: 1. Neighborhood was being terrorized by young Negroes (not Trayvon, of course) and Sanford Police failed to protect them 2. Zimmerman and his wife were struggling financially but were trying to get college degrees and were frustrated that them young Negroes had chosen to steal instead of doing same

_ I don't believe Zimmerman killed Martin just because he hated Negroes. George killed Martin because he believed Trayvon was one of them neighborhood young Negro thieves...._ Sanford Police, yes..., they let George go because they don't value Negroes' lives

_ I'm sure, Wall Street fat cats are enjoying this Black/White drama in the Media, but they know for sure it's not about race; it's rather a fight for survival for those at the bottom scale of our social striation...

_ Many talk about the chronic epidemy of Blacks on Blacks crimes and they believe it's a culture or racial thing; well, now understand it's not just a race thing, it's an economy thing!

- As the economy remains stagnant, expect more of this type of killings to move into our suburbs as well....
On tape

Hondo, NM

#63201 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize ON TAPE when he was told to not follow the boy, he said OKAY?
And you do realize that after he was told a few yards from his truck to not follow the boy any further, he knew where the boy was going and he ran to the point he could intercept him?
And you do realize that your fat cop wannabee pedophile thug decided he would show the local PD how he would handle it if only he had graduated from school and was a real cop?
And you do realized your fat cop wannabe decided he'd detain the Martin boy and he reached out and grabbed the boy who obviously wasn't going to be handled by your fat little pervert?
Boy,
We had the same kind of thing here in Texas.
The dispatcher is not a cop, his recommendations are zilch...

The Texas castle doctrine was baptized by Joe Horn in Houston....

Three thugs killed with a shotgun blast each.

Joe lives in Houston.

A free man.

A TEXAN

It is a pity this sub culture has no iq, fried by drugs
too funny

Chicago, IL

#63202 Jun 29, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still lying and slandering people here I see.
You know of course when someone has had enough of your lying butt you ISP can be found by the police and your gonna have on hell of a time with that.
Yeaho is also stillon here making a spectacle out of himself and his limited vocabulary, and his son.
too funny

Chicago, IL

#63204 Jun 29, 2013
What's the difference between a black girl and a bowling ball?

...you can always eat the bowling ball!

“always”

Ticklaw

#63205 Jun 29, 2013
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
But if Martin was truly scared of Zimmerman then you gotta ask yourself why didn't he just run home when he had the chance? No one could have seen where he lived, if that was what he was also afraid of, visibility was so poor that you couldn't even see a few feet in front of you.
At any rate, there is more than enough reasonable doubt. This case should heve never been brought into the national spotlight. Regardless of the outcome all it will accomplish is to deepen the racial divide that is plaguing this great nation of ours.
He may have been trying to avoid the stranger in the pick up truck that was dogging him, he was "not" near the Greene residence the first time he told Jeantel that someone was following him.

The visibility was poor but not that poor.

The Sanford Police Department and the States Attorney's office put this case into the national spotlight by allowing George to go home that evening before a proper investigation had been conducted.

"If" the SPD had known that Trayvon was a 17 year old with zero criminal record and simply visiting from Miami, George definitely would have been officially and immediately charged and booked into the Seminole County Jail.

What happened instead was a 46 day back and forth that cost Billy Lee his job and humiliated a twenty five year veteran states attorney and his entire office.

The trial is just getting started, be patient.

“always”

Ticklaw

#63206 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I also read that she said the reason Martin stopped behind those houses is because he was out of breath. He only ran a few hundred feet if that. How is a 17 year 160 lbs young guy out of breath in that short of time?
no, I don't believe it for one minute.
Who wrote that?
The Truth

Richmond, VA

#63207 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the pedophile's jeans would not have been wet if he was sitting in the front seat of his car waiting for the cops like he was told.
Wheels and your azz would not be the size of a tomato soup can if you would stop bending over.

“always”

Ticklaw

#63208 Jun 29, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe both George and Trayvon are victims of a tough economy, but at the same time, I'm against Zimmernan lying and hiding behind self-defense...
_When economy is bad and folks see themselves and their parents losing jobs, homes and their dignity while Republicans/T-party crooks cutting Social programs,etc., everybody gets frustrated and survival instinct takes over, driving them to take on each other (fighting for scraps)
_Martin's parents and Rev. Sharpton should attribute much blame to them young Negroes who were robbing folks in that community, as well
_We now know, Zimmerman had psych issues and had been seeing a Psychologist before shooting while his wife was getting unemployment benefits...
_This was a perfect storm: 1. Neighborhood was being terrorized by young Negroes (not Trayvon, of course) and Sanford Police failed to protect them 2. Zimmerman and his wife were struggling financially but were trying to get college degrees and were frustrated that them young Negroes had chosen to steal instead of doing same
_ I don't believe Zimmerman killed Martin just because he hated Negroes. George killed Martin because he believed Trayvon was one of them neighborhood young Negro thieves...._ Sanford Police, yes..., they let George go because they don't value Negroes' lives
_ I'm sure, Wall Street fat cats are enjoying this Black/White drama in the Media, but they know for sure it's not about race; it's rather a fight for survival for those at the bottom scale of our social striation...
_ Many talk about the chronic epidemy of Blacks on Blacks crimes and they believe it's a culture or racial thing; well, now understand it's not just a race thing, it's an economy thing!
- As the economy remains stagnant, expect more of this type of killings to move into our suburbs as well....
Get a life lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,172,957
Daddy issues: Are Ron Paul's hard-core stands a... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 17
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Barack the Yellow 183,801
Dems' 2016 convention chair plans return visit ... 42 min They cannot kill ... 5
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 57 min Who Guessed It 35
Republican newcomer Ernst says Congress ready t... 1 hr mjjcpa 102
More from around the web