Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
49,361 - 49,380 of 66,020 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 30
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61784 Jun 21, 2013
Republican Governor.

Republican Prosecutor.

Republican Judge.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#61785 Jun 21, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,...so you're 'just watching' now,...eh?...lol...I guess that's all an ex-Sumo wrestler like your humongous fat self can do these days.....
Ya know numbnut,...you're never gonna be able to lose all that weight,..you know that, don't ya?...even if you did manage to slim down,...it won't last long because your body will be screaming for you to put that weight back on.
Once you get fat,...there's no turning back....Too bad you never took a science class before you flunked out of high school.
....The damage is already done!!!!!
So tell me Yeaho,...how does it feel knowing that you will always be a big fat pig, and that you will always be a burden to society?....You really don't care one way or the other,...do you?
Time for stew!!!.......rip!......woof!
lol! Don't know son. I guess I'll have to keep running, hiking and paddling like I normally do among other activities.

You talk pretty tough for a powder puff girl.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61786 Jun 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Zazz just proved my point about the untamed. She has no class.
GFY.

Location hidden

#61787 Jun 21, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of the lawsuit the Jackson family has filed against Michael's concert promoter....They claim that the promoter hired the doctor who negligently provided Jackson with powerful anesthetic, and then worked Michael to death in order to prepare for his farewell tour.
ROFLMFAO!!!!.....always the blame game....these people really know how to game the system,....like Jackson's old man who was out there selling Jackson memorabilia hours after his death,...while his sons lifeless body was still warm.
Liberals have truly ruined this country.
Dumbo, Jackson's family being money hungry ghouls has nothing to do with their political beliefs.

They probably hope Paris does kill herself, it will mean more money for them to hoard.

They sound like Republicans to me.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61789 Jun 21, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
They got to wait until after the trial is over before they can sue Skittles and Arizona Tea,....or else they'll tip off the jury because a jury is NEVER COMPLETELY SEQUESTERED!!!...lol........ma ybe they can sue each other while they're at it over whose cough syrup was in their medicine cabinet.
I bet witness 8 the "girlfriend" wishes she had tied the knot or got pregnant before he jumped George. That would bring her into lawsuit domain hahaha. That little thug was worth more than Subrina ever imagined! All she ever knew him to be good for was the occasional jewelry heist that was usually blown on drugs. Hahaha. I wonder if they've incorporated yet? The gf was trying to get in on mamys good side with that fakeass testimony. They should cut her in on a board of directors position before the trial.

Location hidden

#61790 Jun 21, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in denial over what we knew all along....Zim is innocent and he will be acquitted....they're already conspiring and planning the riots that will occur in the aftermath of the verdict....
Dumbo, no riots. First, there will be a conviction. Second, if not, if he is acquitted then that's that. Riots would accomplish nothing. That's why Trayvon's parents are requesting that the public remain calm.

It's people like you and your ilk who are praying for riots.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61791 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY.
Looks like the crackheads are rolling outa bed! Hahaha. Probably too much cough syrup and skittles for supper hahaha
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61792 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't know son. I guess I'll have to keep running, hiking and paddling like I normally do among other activities.
...and you lie like a rug,....just because your Polynesian anscestors paddled across the open water to the Islands doesn't mean that your big fat ass can do it too.

...your ancestors were very athletic,...but not in the fat ass kind of way that you Sumo's have adopted.,,,really now!!!...lose some weight!...then STFU!
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61793 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, no riots. First, there will be a conviction. Second, if not, if he is acquitted then that's that. Riots would accomplish nothing. That's why Trayvon's parents are requesting that the public remain calm.
I'm not praying for riots, numbnut!...I'm praying that there will not be any riots....But you and the rest of your crack buddies thousands of racist posts over the past year and a half have already guaranteed that there will be the riots when Zim gets acquitted.

...oh,...here comes the pipe!....suck and pass!!!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61794 Jun 21, 2013
Riots provide many "Stand Your Ground" opportunities not found on a daily basis. May the Zulus begin at random. LOL!
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61795 Jun 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> I bet witness 8 the "girlfriend" wishes she had tied the knot or got pregnant before he jumped George. That would bring her into lawsuit domain hahaha. That little thug was worth more than Subrina ever imagined! All she ever knew him to be good for was the occasional jewelry heist that was usually blown on drugs. Hahaha. I wonder if they've incorporated yet? The gf was trying to get in on mamys good side with that fakeass testimony. They should cut her in on a board of directors position before the trial.
Yes, I wouldn't be a bit surprized if she comes clean and tells us the truth about sub-rinna and crump,...and the rest of the family, and the racist attorneys....maybe she'll spill the beans in open court because everybody else is making money off this thing except her stupid ass!!!...ROFLMFAO!!!....Oooh!. .I bet she's pissed!

...Unless they have payed her off some how....best be keeping a close eye on her and her bank accounts and her purchases well into the forseeable future.....you gotta watch these people like a hawk!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61796 Jun 21, 2013
Knowing her kind Im sure shes working an angle. They always are. Zs lawyer should have already cut her a deal on future book royalties etc if she comes clean.

Location hidden

#61797 Jun 21, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,...so you're 'just watching' now,...eh?...lol...I guess that's all an ex-Sumo wrestler like your humongous fat self can do these days.....
Ya know numbnut,...you're never gonna be able to lose all that weight,..you know that, don't ya?...even if you did manage to slim down,...it won't last long because your body will be screaming for you to put that weight back on.
Once you get fat,...there's no turning back....Too bad you never took a science class before you flunked out of high school.
....The damage is already done!!!!!
So tell me Yeaho,...how does it feel knowing that you will always be a big fat pig, and that you will always be a burden to society?....You really don't care one way or the other,...do you?
Time for stew!!!.......rip!......woof!
Our resident pervert is also the resident expert on obesity. Sounds like it's been a problem all of your life. You can have surgery for that. Poor oink oink.
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61798 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Our resident pervert is also the resident expert on obesity. Sounds like it's been a problem all of your life. You can have surgery for that. Poor oink oink.
Yes we know you're a pervert and we know you're a big fat pig....doesn't make any difference if you have it cut off or not,....you're still gonna be hideous.....Only 1% of fattys who have it cut off ever manage to keep it off for any reasonable length of time....

So what do they call you down in the ghetto???....Tons of Fun???
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61799 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't know son. I guess I'll have to keep running, hiking and paddling like I normally do among other activities.
..running from the law holed up on a remote chain of volcanic Islands is not the same as running a marthon, numbnut!

...hiking on a nature trail is not the same as hiking over to the can to sh!t every time you eat, fat ass!

...lol...and paddling to the Islands is not the same as waddling over to the kitchen for your hourly feast....

GFY!....and your fat ass son!
Unity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61801 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello slime-bucket .. Would you have preferred at least one black person on the jury?
Unity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61804 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your getting nervous. Again,,, lay down some evidence on the table to prove George confronted Trayvon... WHATS THAT STATE OF FLORIDA.,,you cant,,oh yeah your relying on wit 8 a proven liar while under oath.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61805 Jun 21, 2013
They say there is a black janitor there that cleans the courthouse. Hes 73 old everyone is so proud of him. That's the closest this jury will be to any blacks. Fortunately.
Unity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61806 Jun 21, 2013
Witness 6 is strong ,,,i believe he is the one that saw trayvon on top of George throwing punches MMA style.

How can barefoot say that it was the recoil from the gun ,,,when a witness clearly saw george getting punched.

My gosh it was only a 9mm

That is one of the wackiest claims to date,, that the gun kick back caused the injuries to the front of Georges face..
Unity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61807 Jun 21, 2013
Why would Trayvon be screaming for help when he is on top of George delivering punch after punch..

Wouldn't it make more sense for a person who is getting beat to scream for help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,101,432
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 8 min reality bites 264
10 things to know about corporate inversions 20 min Righteous 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min scirocco 177,526
Will losing Burger King make Americans care abo... 1 hr Banana eater 2
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 1 hr spud 2
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 1 hr teddyr4me 85
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••