Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54874 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO
many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........
Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????
lol! Like your "law library?"

You are an idiot son. And damn proud of it too!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54875 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So post a link that proves me wrong my little troll..........LOL
You don't read or comprehend son. Being stupid is your life's ambition.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54876 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??
None of you morons can post any evidence that Zim broke any law.......
Free matches for all you black folk that want to burn down your house to show me.........LOL
He killed someone son.

Seems you're just not smart enough to figure that out yet.

Oh well....

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54877 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! too funny!! The red man doesn't hold a grudge against us whities!!! You are soooo full of sh!t.
That would explain why he says his neck is brown. I'm sure his eyes are too.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54878 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
So you're claiming he was losing a fight he initiated and defended himself?

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54879 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar.........
The autopsy report had him just under 6 feet and it is normal after after rigor mortice sets in for a body to measure up to 4 inches shorter.
His football team records that had great pictures of him flexing his muscles and looking real mean had him at 6.1 and one at 6.2 but these pictures of the big mean football player are gone and replaced with photos of a 12 year old........
wow. Is that only for 215 suspects son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54880 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are getting dumber by the day..........ROTFLMAO
Are you really that stupid????
Please show us where I compared him to a soldier..........LOL
One more time for the angry black thug..........
It is very normal for people to be very confused after a traumatic event..........
This happens to most people........
Even highly trained people like police and military that are supposed to be used to events like this......
Do you now understand my little black thug????
I was not comparing Zim to police or military..........
I was simply stating that it is very common for EVEN well trained people to have trouble recalling the events surrounding traumatic events........
remember free matches to burn down your house when Zim is acquitted ..........LOL
Is that like when you called Martin a 215 suspect son?

Would that make Zimmerman a cop instead.

Oh wait.... is that California where you screwed up on?

Oh wait.... you're just screwed up aren't you boy?

Location hidden

#54881 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
yaaawwwnnn....... hey dumbazz.... we don't have a draft in Canada, but I wouldn't expect an ignorant snot nosed inbred bigot amoronican to know that.... BTW... how's that economy going down there!! Ours is just fine, thanks for asking...... Heh heh heh!!! Guess what! We have jobs here!! Do you??? No??? Too bad! We have great health care here... Do you??? No???? Too bad!!! Get the fcuk outta my face... dipsh!t....
It's not our economy or lack off jobs that keeps his sorry ass from working. He's just a loser who doesn't want to work. Then, there's his stupidity...

Location hidden

#54882 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
When will the Traygone look a like perp be caught?
Denver pizza delivery man was shot multiple times
Posted: 03/19/2013 01:17:59 PM MDT
Updated: 03/19/2013 02:37:51 PM MDT
By Kieran Nicholson
The Denver Post
crime scene
Crime tape on a hillside near the Rooney Road Recycling center shows where a body was found.(Steve Nehf, The Denver Post)
A Denver pizza delivery man whose body was found in Golden was shot multiple times and his employer is offering a reward for information leading to the killer.
Nathan Collin Leon, 27, left a Domino's Pizza in northeast Denver Sunday afternoon to make a delivery and his body was found Sunday evening across the metro area in Golden.
Domino's Pizza has added $5,000 to a Crime Stopper's reward for information in the case, Denver Police said Tuesday on Twitter.
Read more: Denver pizza delivery man was shot multiple times - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_228...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us:@Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
Doesn't resemble Trayvon in the slightest. You must be a racist pig.

Location hidden

#54883 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. Is that only for 215 suspects son?
ROFLMAO.

Location hidden

#54884 Mar 21, 2013
We're on page 2272. Last week we were on 2282 and there's been a week of posting since then. After reading the racist posts tonight, what page will we be on tomorrow.

Location hidden

#54885 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. Is that only for 215 suspects son?
Since Trayvon wasn't a 115, 215, 315, or any other number suspect it must be only for unarmed children, minding their own business and not engaged in any illegal activity.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54886 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Trayvon wasn't a 115, 215, 315, or any other number suspect it must be only for unarmed children, minding their own business and not engaged in any illegal activity.
He was so confused about California and Florida for the longest time. And he's clearly confused about the American justice system.

He couldn't possibly be American! Which explains his going back to Mexico!

Location hidden

#54887 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like when you called Martin a 215 suspect son?
Would that make Zimmerman a cop instead.
Oh wait.... is that California where you screwed up on?
Oh wait.... you're just screwed up aren't you boy?
Yes, and when LE catches up with his ass he will claim childhood abuse and trauma as an excuse for his psycho behavior.

Location hidden

#54888 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He was so confused about California and Florida for the longest time. And he's clearly confused about the American justice system.
In California he could barely eke out an existence on his SSI. In Mexico he can live like a king on that pittance.

Whatever his nationality, he is the dregs of society. He lies so much I wouldn't venture a guess as to his nationally. He would lie anyway.

But, he is still a redneck bigot.

Location hidden

#54889 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read or comprehend son. Being stupid is your life's ambition.
Well, he's certainly attained his ambition.

Location hidden

#54890 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He was so confused about California and Florida for the longest time. And he's clearly confused about the American justice system.
They say Mexico is a good cheap place to hide.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54891 Mar 22, 2013
Alan Dershowitz Slams Special Prosecutor Angela Corey

nameofthepen
Put Corey on the front lines holding back the riots she fueled for us.

originalscottfree
Corey needs to step down or face being disbarred or better yet criminal prosecution herself.

John Smith
@hamidah302 There is no evidence tray was being chased. Use your brain and stop sucking on al sharptons racial tit ! Like a typical liberal " you are an asshole" great articulation moron!
Sam I am

United States

#54892 Mar 22, 2013
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
No Surprise

Newport News, VA

#54894 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you're claiming he was losing a fight he initiated and defended himself?
wow.
No...you claiming hero Z-man initiated the fight....but was indeed defending himself as the fatal shot indicates. Hes gonna walk. Prove he initiated the fight....video? Where you there? This has all been discussed before...and like the prosecution...you've got nothing but your racist speculation. Where's Rev Jessie, Sharpten and Pres Obama now that the hoopla has died down. Chirp Chirp Chirp...off to stir another pot and leave. hehehehhe So predictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 1 min Lawrence Wolf 132
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8,668
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,383,811
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 14 min californio 1,061
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 214,578
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min River Tam 11,930
News Trump tells California 'there is no drought' 33 min Go Blue Forever 13
More from around the web