Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54842 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman is innocent until proven guilty LEGALLY. That however doesn't preclude people from having opinions.
You see to think it's OK for you and your racist ilk to have opinions, just not those of us who disagree with you.
BTW, you have proclaimed him innocent. Again, that will have no bearing on his trial where a jury will make the legal decision.
The state of Florida thinks he's guilty. I agree.
free matches for you to burn down your house when Zim walks a free man......

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54843 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had two post deleted on this page my little black thug..........ROTFLMAO
You just can't stop lying. It's your nature.

Location hidden

#54844 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
The windy city has frozen your brain solid, I see. To a mother, her child will ALWAYS be her little boy/girl. Too bad, your mother dropped you in a dumpster at birth so you'll never experience that love. Good luck, Dumpster Baby.
He's brain damaged from his mother's failed abortion attempt.

Location hidden

#54846 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
If Zimmerthugman were black he would be in prison now and none of you haters would be interested in this case.

Trayvon was 5'11" when he was murdered, so he might well be 6' 3" if he hadn't been murdered 3 weeks after he had his 17 birthday.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54848 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerthugman were black he would be in prison now and none of you haters would be interested in this case.
Trayvon was 5'11" when he was murdered, so he might well be 6' 3" if he hadn't been murdered 3 weeks after he had his 17 birthday.
Wrong again liar.........

The autopsy report had him just under 6 feet and it is normal after after rigor mortice sets in for a body to measure up to 4 inches shorter.

His football team records that had great pictures of him flexing his muscles and looking real mean had him at 6.1 and one at 6.2 but these pictures of the big mean football player are gone and replaced with photos of a 12 year old........
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54850 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were white you would not be defending a black thug like ash tray
Why??? Not everybody is a redneck fright wing snot nosed inbred racist like you.
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54851 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look.... looks like the Tourette syndrome is acting up again
How's that twitch you got in your neck there numbnut? How's that twitch from when you got dragged 3 1/2 blocks by a milk truck when you were a little bacha bazi boi?

Look mom!.....A draft-evading Canadian gir gir girlyboi with with spastic seizures!

Location hidden

#54852 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were white you would not be defending a black thug like ash tray
You lying moron. Most of his defenders on here are white. You are too stupid and too racist to understand that justice isn't defined by color.
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54854 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??? Not everybody is a redneck fright wing snot nosed inbred racist like you.
LOL....I'm an American. You're a filthy POS. Numbnuts like you get shot because you don't know how to obey a police command. You're just a spoiled piece of brat-sh1t.

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop.....

Ascendo Tuumn!
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54856 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying moron. Most of his defenders on here are white. You are too stupid and too racist to understand that justice isn't defined by color.
You're just a lying piece of racebaiting dog sh1t!

Eat it!
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54857 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and sheeples are buddies if you know what I mean
lol!

Location hidden

#54861 Mar 21, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a lying piece of racebaiting dog sh1t!
Eat it!
I can't find it. Oh wait, I thought that was a mole.

Now I know why you hang out at the Greyhound bus station.

Location hidden

#54862 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
These black thugs are nothing but trash
I will be in Florida when Zim walks free just to watch them riot and burn down their houses
You can be arrested for inciting a riot.

Location hidden

#54863 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar.........
The autopsy report had him just under 6 feet and it is normal after after rigor mortice sets in for a body to measure up to 4 inches shorter.
His football team records that had great pictures of him flexing his muscles and looking real mean had him at 6.1 and one at 6.2 but these pictures of the big mean football player are gone and replaced with photos of a 12 year old........
Your knowledge could fit on Buffoon Bull's mole. You are not only ignorant, you are ignorant because you are a moronic imbecile.

Location hidden

#54864 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Native American with a brown neck..........
Tell us another lie my little black thug.....
You're still a redneck racist pig. A stupid one at that.

Location hidden

#54865 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not white my little black thug
And my relatives were all but killed by white man
More of my family was killed by white people then the number of blacks that were slaves
But I don't hold it against white people like you black thugs do
Free matches for all black thugs so they can burn down their houses when Zim walks away as a free man
I have never said you are white. You're a racist redneck regardless of the color of your skin.

Zimmerthugman will walk away in chains, he will shuffle straight to the bus which will take him to the big house. Guess what will happen there?

Location hidden

#54866 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not white my little black thug
And my relatives were all but killed by white man
More of my family was killed by white people then the number of blacks that were slaves
But I don't hold it against white people like you black thugs do
Free matches for all black thugs so they can burn down their houses when Zim walks away as a free man
I spoke to your stupidity, not your color.

Location hidden

#54867 Mar 21, 2013
Judge denies college student’s self-defense bid in killing of South Miami man

A judge has ruled that James Arauz, 23, did not act in self-defense when he stabbed a man in October 2009. Above, defense attorney Michael Blacker talks to his client during a court appearance last year.
Marice Cohn Band / Miami Herald File
By DAVID OVALLE
dovalle@MiamiHerald.com

A former Miami Dade College student who stabbed a South Miami man to death lost his bid for immunity under Florida’s self-defense law.

A judge on Thursday ruled that James Arauz, 23, did not act in self-defense when he stabbed Vincent Pravata in October 2009. Arauz claimed that Pravata, who acted as a mentor and had penned a letter of recommendation for an internship, made sexual advances and chased him around the man’s house.

Arauz’s defense attorney can still argue self-defense before a jury. Trial is set for May 13.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Yvonne Colodny pointed out that Arauz, after stabbing Pravata, meticulously cleaned up the crime scene, stole the man’s credit card and went on a shopping spree seemingly to impress a girlfriend.

And Arauz never called police and lied to detectives and others about what happened, the judge said.

“Taken in their totality, these actions do not reflect someone who had simply been trying to protect himself from death or seriously bodily injury,” Colodny wrote in her five-page-order.“Rather, they reflect a consciousness of guilt and an attempt to avoid legal consequences.”

Florida’s 2005 Stand Your Ground law has come under scrutiny in recent years after several high-profile cases. The law removed a citizen’s duty to retreat before using lethal force in the face of a threat.

The law also gave judges greater leeway to grant immunity to defendants who used deadly force while defending themselves. In Miami-Dade, judges so far have thrown out three murder cases.

Arauz’s mother worked for Pravata as a housekeeper. Arauz, an engineering student, testified during an immunity hearing in November that the openly gay man occasionally made comments about Arauz’s “beautiful eyes” and asked if he’d ever thought about gay sex.

The defendant said he had gone to Pravata’s home for the internship letter, but claimed Pravata demanded sexual favors. Arauz claimed he rejected Pravata’s advances but the man “went into a rage and tried to pin me against a wall.”

Arauz claimed he grabbed a decorative knife from a cabinet and stabbed Pravata 18 times when the man tried to prevent him from leaving.

But Judge Colodny pointed out that Arauz, who had been fired from his job at Babies ‘r’ Us, had told his girlfriend before the murder he was going to come home with money.

He returned with Pravata’s credit cards, which he used “by purchasing meals, drinks and video game equipment,” the judge wrote.“When not using the credit cards, he kept them secreted in the trunk of his vehicle.”

Arauz was also facing an outstanding shoplifting charge at the time. He was charged with second-degree murder and credit card theft.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/14/3285657...
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54868 Mar 21, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that twitch you got in your neck there numbnut? How's that twitch from when you got dragged 3 1/2 blocks by a milk truck when you were a little bacha bazi boi?
Look mom!.....A draft-evading Canadian gir gir girlyboi with with spastic seizures!
yaaawwwnnn....... hey dumbazz.... we don't have a draft in Canada, but I wouldn't expect an ignorant snot nosed inbred bigot amoronican to know that.... BTW... how's that economy going down there!! Ours is just fine, thanks for asking...... Heh heh heh!!! Guess what! We have jobs here!! Do you??? No??? Too bad! We have great health care here... Do you??? No???? Too bad!!! Get the fcuk outta my face... dipsh!t....
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54869 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Native American with a brown neck..........
Tell us another lie my little black thug.....
Oh.... so that explains your drunken stupor. Mommy was drinking heavily in the first trimester, was she???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,262,828
News What abortion is: Getting past the spin 8 min cpeter1313 103
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 194,406
News Some U.S. senators want to start oil war with Iran 49 min Drama Central 14
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 57 min kev 1
News Sanctuary cities must be ended 1 hr Jim 6
News Overflowing GOP presidential field has Fox News... 1 hr Your Ex 41
More from around the web