Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,210

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54815 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya... normal for someone who is hiding something....
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO

many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........

Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL

So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54818 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.....
You post nothing but lies, Homo One.

..........LOL.......ROTFLMAO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54819 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black thugs
Poor crackers keep keep catching their tiny foreskins in the zipper.

Time to regroup, Homo One.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54820 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly normal for someone to be confused after a traumatic situation that Zim went thru...
Pedophile went through one story after the next, trying the stories on a test market ... hoping to find the story that sold.

Of course, since he has been proved a liar, his attorneys will never put him on the stand.

His ugly fat lying wife up first, though.

Popcorn?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54822 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You post nothing but lies, Homo One.
..........LOL.......ROTFLMAO
So post a link that proves me wrong my little troll..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54823 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor crackers keep keep catching their tiny foreskins in the zipper.
Time to regroup, Homo One.
Why??

None of you morons can post any evidence that Zim broke any law.......

Free matches for all you black folk that want to burn down your house to show me.........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54824 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile went through one story after the next, trying the stories on a test market ... hoping to find the story that sold.
Of course, since he has been proved a liar, his attorneys will never put him on the stand.
His ugly fat lying wife up first, though.
Popcorn?
Still not one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........ROTFLMAO

But it is fun to watch you spin spin spin......
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#54825 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You post nothing but lies, Homo One.
..........LOL.......ROTFLMAO
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#54826 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you seem to have the need to speculate on Trayvon Martin's supposed record.... and speculation is ALL you have. And yet, you continue to ignore GI Jane's record.... none of which is speculation... but reality.... a FACT. No let me rephrase that.... multiple facts. THAT speaks volumes about you and your ilk.
the proof is in the elimination of juvinelle law, protecting criminal activity because of age only fosters the state of anarchy we suffer under, if we are to stop the sensless killings it s only to happen by taking young offenders off the streets for life, to eliminate the judicial system profiting from crime, those like you who like to spiel out your racism solves nothing, it is time for positive change, and further, eliminate connection with the un where some of the current stupidity emanents from

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54827 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
Agreed......
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54828 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO
many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........
Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????
I know GI Jane is a wannabee everything.... but YOU'RE COMPARING HIM TO A SOLDIER????!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

Bullsh!t... he lied giving his statement.... and when the investigating officer poked holes in his statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course... ad nausem
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54829 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO
many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........
Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????
Sorry... Doesn't apply to Georgie Porgie aka GI Jane. GI Janie was the aggressor with a plan B hidden away. After he shot Trayvon and reality set in... he had to come up with a plausible explanation justifying his actions..... unfortunately... since he HAD no plausible explanation.... he had to make something up..... and unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the sane people of the world, he couldn't keep his story straight, and got caught in multiple lies.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54830 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know GI Jane is a wannabee everything.... but YOU'RE COMPARING HIM TO A SOLDIER????!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Bullsh!t... he lied giving his statement.... and when the investigating officer poked holes in his statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course... ad nausem
I see you are getting dumber by the day..........ROTFLMAO

Are you really that stupid????

Please show us where I compared him to a soldier..........LOL

One more time for the angry black thug..........

It is very normal for people to be very confused after a traumatic event..........

This happens to most people........

Even highly trained people like police and military that are supposed to be used to events like this......

Do you now understand my little black thug????

I was not comparing Zim to police or military..........

I was simply stating that it is very common for EVEN well trained people to have trouble recalling the events surrounding traumatic events........

remember free matches to burn down your house when Zim is acquitted ..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54831 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... Doesn't apply to Georgie Porgie aka GI Jane. GI Janie was the aggressor with a plan B hidden away. After he shot Trayvon and reality set in... he had to come up with a plausible explanation justifying his actions..... unfortunately... since he HAD no plausible explanation.... he had to make something up..... and unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the sane people of the world, he couldn't keep his story straight, and got caught in multiple lies.
really

And your evidence that proves that is where????

Maybe ole hairy can fish it out of sheepoles bum........
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54832 Mar 21, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> the proof is in the elimination of juvinelle law, protecting criminal activity because of age only fosters the state of anarchy we suffer under, if we are to stop the sensless killings it s only to happen by taking young offenders off the streets for life, to eliminate the judicial system profiting from crime, those like you who like to spiel out your racism solves nothing, it is time for positive change, and further, eliminate connection with the un where some of the current stupidity emanents from
Again... dipsh!t.... you're dealing in PURE SPECULATION and I'M DEALING IN HARD FACTS?? Why do you refuse to comment on GI Janie's checkered and violent past???(That, btw... speaks volumes about you and your racist agenda!)

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54833 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again... dipsh!t.... you're dealing in PURE SPECULATION and I'M DEALING IN HARD FACTS?? Why do you refuse to comment on GI Janie's checkered and violent past???(That, btw... speaks volumes about you and your racist agenda!)
Pure facts..........ROTFLMAO

Why are you too scared to post a link to your evidence that Zim broke any law???

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54835 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
really troll..........LOL
It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
You can't stop lying.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54836 Mar 21, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
he would have done time and because of this ill fated juvenille system, it is sealed and not for view. that system needs to be abolished so that we may move out of theis system of anarchy, decent people should not have to live in fear from the scum of the streets. not just the thugs who are dying and or having their quality of life destroyed by a bad system
The judge opened all of Trayvon's juvenile records. He did not have a criminal record, only school suspensions.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54837 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop lying.
Prove it my little black thug..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54838 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge opened all of Trayvon's juvenile records. He did not have a criminal record, only school suspensions.
And a death certificate..........ROTFLMAO

Free matches to all black thugs that want to burn down their house when Zim is acquitted..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 min cancer suxs 263
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min The Gerbil 1,115,950
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min Black Rhino 755
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 15 min liberals are heros 116
Five people have won election to Congress, desp... 33 min Bama Yankee 3
Seaver pleads for turnpike tolls to remain (Jan '13) 35 min customer 18
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 50 min Liberal Mental Di... 44

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE