Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54304 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
punk ...
I got ya son ...
It hangs in the sky ...DAILY
just like the pResident and his minions ...
F~A~I~L~S
daily~
If Obama failed.... the GW Baffoon must have driven the country off the edge of cliff....... oh.... he did.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54305 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
Mat a polar bear give you a hand.
ROTFOALMFAO!!! No child left behind, my azz!! Another fine example of a failed GW Baffoon initiative!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54306 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
May the sex camel of love guide you safely across the frozen white wasteland. And may many Eskimos sprinkle you with the frosting of love.
There ARE no camels in Alaska, jackazz!! No child left behind... ya right!! This moron is sooo far behind, you can't even see it in the rear view mirror! ROTFALMFAO!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54307 Mar 15, 2013
Multi Puke is a typical example of what inbred snot nosed bigots post when they don't have a response.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#54310 Mar 15, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Another coward cracka azzhole...afraid of people.
afraid of people or predators, and cowardly predators at that
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54312 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume blacks hate you because you are so full of hate yourself. I have black friends and none of them are consumed with hate like you and you ilk.
Fortunately an overwhelming majority" of whites don't feel as you and your fellow haters do. Our twice elected black president offers proof of that.
You can't have an unbiased opinion about the murder of Trayvon because you are consumed with hate.
A jury will decide.
........do you think YOU are unbiased? Get a grip. This is a case involving 2 minorities and the media turned into into a race battle.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54313 Mar 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTALMFAO!! Jackazz!!! Your butt buddy already said it was someone else... So who's the exposed inbred braid dead bigot now?? oh... it was YOU all along!
So.... the Aryan Systerhood and the KKK are just a "Sunday go to meeting" club?? They also are all over the air waves/internet spewing their hatred toward non-white folk.... oh and white folk who happen to be Jews. We don't hear the fright wing media (like Rash (druggies should be in jail,'cept me, of course) Limpdick, Gwenn (cry me a fake river) Beck, Mann (like my Adam's apple?) Coulter, Bill (talk to me on the phone while I diddle myself) O'Lielly, et al
So are you saying this Aryan group exists or not? I haven't seen or heard anything from the KKK or any other group like it. Considering the Black Panthers have been talking about getting booted up and ready for a race war, you'd think if such a group existed, they would have spoken up. So, support your claims or stfu.

The others you mentioned, are social conservatives. I don't believe they have attempted to incite violence by telling people to get booted up for war. I saw something where Beck actually played the kind of trash these racist panthers are spewing. I hardly think that's racist to point out racism, do you?

Your just an angry and ignorant racist troll who is trying to incite anger and bigotry by baiting folks. All you're doing is showing your immaturity and lack of intelligence because you haven't the capacity to discuss with any degree of civility.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54317 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
Speaking of mistakes, have you ever listened to The New Black Panthers and
Funny how the only people who listen to the New Black Panthers are the tea baggers and if it weren't for the tea baggers, no one know what they say?
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54318 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why cant you provide a link and post number like this???
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
I wouldn't worry so much about it. Most of us know he and his dirty little sock puppets are liars.

Location hidden

#54320 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anyone bother, troll?
Would you stop posting?
We all think not.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

#54321 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have said is that nobody has shown even one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night..
Gosh, and as we point out every time you post: the state of Florida has.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54327 Mar 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the only people who listen to the New Black Panthers are the tea baggers and if it weren't for the tea baggers, no one know what they say?
Tea baggers? Uh, your generalizations are quite telling but expected. So you don't approve of people who call out racists and people who want to incite violence on society? You prefer to call THEM names instead? Wow. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#54330 Mar 15, 2013
get well soon Trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54331 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers? Uh, your generalizations are quite telling but expected. So you don't approve of people who call out racists and people who want to incite violence on society? You prefer to call THEM names instead? Wow. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding.
CORRECTION: IS
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54338 Mar 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>blacks are terribly inbred and probably is some of the problem, thats why the democrat party is attempting to get some white inbreeding by integration, an attempt regardless of how futile to diversify that gene pool somehow
You moron.... blacks are probably the LEAST inbreed of all americans. And now this is a Democrat/Republican issue! ROTFALMFAO!!! WOW.... you really really need to get your head outta yer azz.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54339 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!....Guess they all must have come and gone, huh?
I don't know, dumbazz.... but you should..... you're one of them.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54340 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying this Aryan group exists or not? I haven't seen or heard anything from the KKK or any other group like it. Considering the Black Panthers have been talking about getting booted up and ready for a race war, you'd think if such a group existed, they would have spoken up. So, support your claims or stfu.
The others you mentioned, are social conservatives. I don't believe they have attempted to incite violence by telling people to get booted up for war. I saw something where Beck actually played the kind of trash these racist panthers are spewing. I hardly think that's racist to point out racism, do you?
Your just an angry and ignorant racist troll who is trying to incite anger and bigotry by baiting folks. All you're doing is showing your immaturity and lack of intelligence because you haven't the capacity to discuss with any degree of civility.
ROTFALMFAO!!! YOU don't know if the Aryan Systerhood exists?? OMG!! And you don't think they and the KKK talk about this??? heh heh heh?? That pretty much makes ANYTHING you say suspect!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54341 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah.....
Uh... because I have, a couple of times.... yet you still defecate the same ole crap over and over again. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So... I'm not playing that game.... you can go back and find it yourself. I've done enough work for you.... time for you to do some.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54342 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
When and where did you post the link and post number???
oooops ya cant tell us as you never posted it..........ROTFLMAO....
I didn't post a link/post number, azzhole.... I reposted it in it's entirety.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54343 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have said is that nobody has shown even one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night.........
Yes a few morons claim that they have posted that but dozens here have all said that they have never seen it..........LOL
And the black thugs cant post a link and post number..........ROTFLMAO
ROTFALMFAO!!! Funny.... people have given my posts both positive and negative ratings.... so your bullsh!t that no one has seen them.... is just that BULLSH!T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,232,908
News U.S. Strategy Against Islamic State Under Scrutiny 8 min Prosperity Fundie... 27
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Guru 189,882
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 32 min xplode 20
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 40 min xplode 56
News US Sen. Thad Cochran marries longtime aide, his... 44 min serfs up 3
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 55 min serfs up 573
More from around the web