Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54207 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
To a moron like you I could see that..........LOL
And still, I'm smarter than you son.

I'd call it amazing except in your case, even an amoeba is smarter than you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54208 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie everyday........
You're smart and insightful.

Ooop! I just proved your point! Damn!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54212 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zim had just a little darker skin we would have never heard about this shooting.......
Certainly: you would not be posting here.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54213 Mar 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep in mind that there is no proof he continued to follow after that. He also lost sight of him. That's not the only thing the prosecutor admitted in court that she couldn't prove. For a reasonable person that is more than enough doubt. If your an idiot or black racist there will never be enough doubt.
Based on what?? GI Janie's statement?? Which version of the statement would that be?? Ya... I believe anything a convicted perjurer says!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54215 Mar 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Already have son. As I keep telling you, you don't read.
And that's your problem.
I have the same problem with these inbred brain dead morons. I'm at the point now where I refuse to keep reposting the same ole crap over and over and over again. I just tell them to go back AND READ. But, apparently 1) the are incapable of reading and comprehending, 2) are too lazy to do so, since it's much easier for them to say keep saying "no one has provided proof", or 3)... and this is the most probable: 3) They've read it, realized that they're wrong, but are using "no one has provided proof" tactic to deflect that fact.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54219 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we knew you could not provide a link.......So you prove that you are nothing but a lying troll..........LOL
Already have son.

As I keep telling you, you refuse to read.

Thanks for confirming that with each post you protest. Makes things so much easier.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54220 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our resident moron troll pukes again..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post a link?????
Besides the fact that everyone knows you never posted anything here but your lies????
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.......
Are you claiming I haven't son?

After all, it's clear you claimed to have posted links 6 months ago but are afraid to post.

Seems you lack integrity you demand from others.

I wonder why???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54221 Mar 14, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same problem with these inbred brain dead morons. I'm at the point now where I refuse to keep reposting the same ole crap over and over and over again. I just tell them to go back AND READ. But, apparently 1) the are incapable of reading and comprehending, 2) are too lazy to do so, since it's much easier for them to say keep saying "no one has provided proof", or 3)... and this is the most probable: 3) They've read it, realized that they're wrong, but are using "no one has provided proof" tactic to deflect that fact.
lol! Agreed.

Reading is not part of their repertoire... especially when it runs counter to their opinions.

They're such a scared bunch... or idiots... or both!

Location hidden

#54222 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
This thread would not be here
You would not be here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54223 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us what proof you have that Zim broke any law that night..........Waiting........ ..LOL
As it's been explained to you before son, that's what the judicial system is for. That's how things work in America son.

You just can't seem to accept that fact.

What country are you from?

Location hidden

#54224 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us what proof you have that Zim broke any law
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence, troll.

Location hidden

#54225 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes black thugs claim
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence, troll.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54226 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us what proof you have that Zim broke any law that night..........Waiting........ ..LOL
here we go again.....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54228 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes black thugs claim they posted something even as nobody ever saw it..........ROTFLMAO
And they are not smart enough to be able to post a link and post number like this.........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Oh fcuk off with that already.... I don't know what, who ever that was who posted that, was thinking... but burden of proof in the civilized world rests with the prosecution. That being said.... since it appears YOU DO KNOW HOW to search back posts.... you can find mine where I show GI Jane is guilty.... now hop to it.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54229 Mar 14, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fcuk off with that already.... I don't know what, who ever that was who posted that, was thinking... but burden of proof in the civilized world rests with the prosecution. That being said.... since it appears YOU DO KNOW HOW to search back posts.... you can find mine where I show GI Jane is guilty.... now hop to it.
I do recall your saying the burden was on Zimmerman so just learn to accept making mistakes gracefully and move on.

Speaking of mistakes, have you ever listened to The New Black Panthers and how they need to prepare for a race war? These genetic mistakes were able to make death threats over national TV and yet Holder did nothing. Do you support this group?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54230 Mar 14, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I do recall your saying the burden was on Zimmerman so just learn to accept making mistakes gracefully and move on.
Speaking of mistakes, have you ever listened to The New Black Panthers and how they need to prepare for a race war? These genetic mistakes were able to make death threats over national TV and yet Holder did nothing. Do you support this group?
Well let's see... the prosecution has a dead body, the weapon used, the person who used that weapon, and a confession.

So what would be missing in your country son?
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54231 Mar 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see... the prosecution has a dead body, the weapon used, the person who used that weapon, and a confession.
So what would be missing in your country son?
Are you the other stinky sock puppet? Figures... your immature diversions always manage to spoil the discussion.

The New Black Panther group has a history of screaming for blood, civil war and death to Zimmerman. They even had a bounty for him, dead or alive. Scary stuff. What's your take on this kind of barbaric behavior?

Just in case you're too dense to understand what is written....the point one poster has been making is INNOCENT until proven guilty. It is up to the prosecution to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. It appears the other poster has finally fessed up and agreed to this aspect of our law. Now, I'm not sure what your other self is trying to prove. Please quit tainting this forum with your foolish rants about nothing. Thanks.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54233 Mar 14, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I do recall your saying the burden was on Zimmerman so just learn to accept making mistakes gracefully and move on.
It absolutely was not me, jackazz.... Post the post# and prove it.

As for the Black Panther crap, I'm positively sure that your local chapter off the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood, both, are having the same conversation. I suppose you support those groups, eh, dumbazz?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54234 Mar 14, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hw IA just another dead punk Bareassed and his apologist friends feel bad because a white man killed a useless negro thug Nothing new about that Too bad the thug jumped the wrong guy . This POS has been dead a year now and they are still whining about it
Well.... at least you've admitted that GI Jane is in fact WHITE. Some of your dumbazz butt buddies on this thread seem the think that Latinos are not Caucasian.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54245 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll???
When and where???
Already done son.

You just don't read. And apparently can't tell time either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change scientists predicted monster sto... 14 min Earthling-1 22
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 40 min Asian Guy 57
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Signed up Tinka 1,174,248
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,934
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 4 hr Here Is One 2,438
Yellowstone oil spills fuel arguments over Keys... 4 hr TeaBagging for Am... 12
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 5 hr Retired SOF 95
More from around the web