Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53443 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text>Do you care to share your thoughts and or opinion about witness number 8 lying under oath?
As soon as you share yours about Thug Zimmerman's LIES.

After all, Thug Zimmerman is the one who is charged with murdering a child who was minding his own business.

It is his actions, not the actions of someone hundreds of miles away, that caused him to be charged with murder.

The scareddy cat was so scared that he decided to ignore the advice of law enforcement. The scareddy cat was sooooooo scared that he dicided to follow the innocent kid that he was sooooooo scared of.

He tells the 911 operator that Trayvon was "running away" from him. But on the Hannity/ThugZimmerman/O'Mara Entertainment-Fundraising Hour, he tells a different story.

Lets not even mention how old he says he thought the innocent child was. His LIES and actions bring into question every and any thing he says. His credibility is shot.

Witness 8 is not on trial and not the cause of Thug Zimmerman following, shooting and killing an innocent child. The cause of that would be that LIAR, Thug Zimmerman.

Since you want to harp on who is lying, start at the prime suspect. And once you resolve his LIES, I guarantee you that any one else's lies that you want to harp upon will seem so trivial.

Give it a try.

Truth's Door

#53444 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text>you are actually quite amusing from time to time.This last post sure gave me a good laugh. Thank you
That's what this thread is to me...

Pure comedy!
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53445 Mar 7, 2013
Wow! It is unbelievable how martin supporters are so sure of themselves yet they will not answer simple questions brought to this forum.

I mean really what is this whole circle jerk all about with these people. They must be racist. There is no other logical explanation as to why they can be so dead set on George being guilty.. and yet cannot prove nor dispute any facts .

I am not saying to get walked all over but the double standards have to stop.

I can remember the verbal thrashing all the martin supporters gave Georges wife for perjury yet when the chief witness for the prosecution lies under oath they are silent.

Not one single martin supporter has said anything about the star witness lying,and how the credibility of her testimony will be scrutinized

Truth's Door

#53448 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know trayvon didn't have a weapon? Where you there? I assume you are STANDING WITH TRUTH on the side of Sanford law enforcement this time to back up that known fact, correct?
Let's get to the real question.

Why do YOU think Trayvon had a weapon?

We're YOU there?

Did YOU conduct an investigation?

Have YOU located witnesses who said he had a weapon?

Did Thug Zimmerman say that Trayvon had a weapon?

Your question is a deflection on the more pressing questions, such as...

Why would a man chase after an innocent child with a loaded weapon?

Truth's Door

#53451 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
Wow! It is unbelievable how martin supporters are so sure of themselves yet they will not answer simple questions brought to this forum.
What is unbelievable is that a so-called man would chase after an innocent child with a loaded weapon and kill him.

THAT is unbelievable.

At least on this planet it is.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53452 Mar 7, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what this thread is to me...
Pure comedy!
How can you say that trayon didn't have a weapon,, who or what is your source that brings you to that factual truthful conclusion.. Dont answer,, i will tell you, Its the police! the ones you call the good ole boys who are crooked and in cahoots with Georges father ..
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53453 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
We're YOU there?
Here we go again.. Always answering a question with a question like some little elementary school girl. Grow up already lady.

My point is that if you are so willing to believe the on scene investigators concluding that martin didnt have a weapon ,,then why are you unwilling to believe the rest of the investigation.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53454 Mar 7, 2013
witness 8 is a liar.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53455 Mar 7, 2013
17 is not a child. You are no longer innocent when you are beating someone while threatening to kill them

It was not a crime for George to get out of his vehicle and look for an address.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53458 Mar 7, 2013
I am well aware of the fact that martin did not have a weapon. I base my conclusion on the evidence gathered from the crime scene taken by the Stanford police department. The police agency that so many martin supporters despise
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53459 Mar 7, 2013
Oh yeah did i mention that the chief witness for the prosecution lied under oath.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53460 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know trayvon didn't have a weapon? Where you there? I assume you are STANDING WITH TRUTH on the side of Sanford law enforcement this time to back up that known fact, correct?
They sure can't find one.

Must be like bushie's wmd's...
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53461 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They sure can't find one.
Must be like bushie's wmd's...
I guess you dont get my sarcasm.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53462 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
We're YOU there?
I never said i thought that trayvon martin had a weapon
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53463 Mar 7, 2013
i just wanted to take great satisfaction in reading (be truthful be free) state that the sanford police department got something right.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53466 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Never would have happened if the punk was not on top of Zim beating him......
You have that backwards.

But for you, it's normal.

Truth's Door

#53467 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
i just wanted to take great satisfaction in reading (be truthful be free) state that the sanford police department got something right.
That satisfaction still eludes You.

The investigation was carried out by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. She was assisted by investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).

Concerning the Sanford Police Department...

Lordy Lordy Lordy. Much too late to discuss those bastards, other than to say...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
d-pants

United States

#53468 Mar 8, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text> Why should he have stayed in his vehicle?
he's about to find out......

Truth's Door

#53470 Mar 8, 2013
Good morning to all the racists and bigots and haters on here.

May your day end the opposite as it began.

Rise and Shine!

On Sunday, you utter Fools will be losing an hour to spew your filth. Try to make up for it today. Let it all out. Let your words show the world who you really are.

If you haven't guessed by now, know that I take Great pleasure in needling you racists. If you don't care for what I post, then my work is only beginning.

Rise and shine, you pitiful Fools. Rise and Shine, you've got an hour to try to make up for. Don't wait the last minute. Oops, don't wait the last hour.

Rise and shine!

Here Is Stupid, stay your crazy azz in your worm hole.

Truth's Door

#53471 Mar 8, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
witness 8 is a liar.
Thug Zimmerman is a LIAR.

Thug Zimmerman is a woman beater.

Thug Zimmerman is an assaulter of customers.

Thug Zimmerman is a road rager.

Thug Zimmerman is a Deceiver and as a "potted plant."

Thug Zimmerman is an assaulter of law enforcement.

Thug Zimmerman is a Fool.

Thug Zimmerman is a child killer.

Thug Zimmerman allows his homies to take the rap for his actions.

Thug Zimmerman likes hitting Mexicans walking on sidewalks.

Thug Zimmerman is a MURDERER.(according to the state of Florida and me).

Thug Zimmerman is a gluttonous mess!

Now, what is it you were saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... 1 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 87
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 2 min Le Jimbo 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,219,976
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 4 min Le Jimbo 696
News Cochran aide arrested after drug bust 7 min Black Annie 8
News On the heels of GOP crowd, Clinton will be a fi... 8 min Le Jimbo 122
News Scott Walker's Immigration Shift at Odds With K... 11 min Le Jimbo 71
More from around the web