Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,354

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52983 Mar 4, 2013
Milw TaXpayer wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah.....the jury will decide not anyone here!
Good... so.... why are you here? You seem to have it all figured out.
Frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#52984 Mar 4, 2013
Oh poor Trayvon .....a life of crime and race card use cut short because he got stupid with an armed citizen

NOTE TO FUTURE TRAYVON TYPES: when you get spotted ... Just run away
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52989 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
Oh poor Trayvon .....a life of crime and race card use cut short because he got stupid with an armed citizen
NOTE TO FUTURE TRAYVON TYPES: when you get spotted ... Just run away
Fwankie, Fwankie, Fwankie... you're the one always running away. You jump on here, spew your verbal diarrhea, the POOF... your gone. Never seem to be around back up your statement. So here we go again:

Trayvon Martin - no criminal records of any kind. Nothing, nada, ziltch, bumpkiss....

Thug Zimmerman - has been charged with assault of a Law Enforcement Officer, charged with assault of bar patrons and lost his job as a result, charged with domestic violence culminating in a restraining order issued against him, rape of a child (pedophile), perjury, giving a false statements, passing himself off as a Neighbourhood Watch captain (they never even heard of him)....

Now Fwankie, Fwankie, Fwankie.... in all honesty... who here is living the life of crime?? Eh, Fwankie?? Be careful... your answer will reveal a lot about you.... and Fwankie.... don't go running of now... eh?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52991 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are charged with crimes and not convicted just like Zim will be on this one.......
True enough... but in this case... I think they have ole GI Janie dead to right....
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52992 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks... I take the odd aleve for my back after hockey games. Lithium would be a good choice for you.
Tee Hee. You play as much hockey as an atheist plays b ball in his church's gym. What's more, hockey players won't play with fairies in figure skates. Or just maybe, you've been the puck.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52993 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us a law that allows someone to use physical force against someone that is not using force or threatening force against them......
The only way it is legal to use any physical force against someone is if they are attacking you......
Black tugs think they can rob, beat and jack anyone they want..........Happened to me..........Twice......
As citizens arm themselves, these thugs will soon be dead thugs.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52994 Mar 4, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofball, Zimmerman had hair on the night he was attacked, remember? Martins knuckles were bruised which was consistent for someone who just sucker punched someone.
Why do you ugly white women like enwords? Is it because no self respecting white men will have anything to do with your crazy fat asses?
Martin's knuckles were not bruised, he had one small cut below his left ring finger knuckle.
Zimmerman's head was bald enough to see the trickles of blood. Definetely not enough hair to grip, and lots of oil to mix with the rain.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52995 Mar 4, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofball, Zimmerman had hair on the night he was attacked, remember? Martins knuckles were bruised which was consistent for someone who just sucker punched someone.
Why do you ugly white women like enwords? Is it because no self respecting white men will have anything to do with your crazy fat asses?
I'm certainly not ugly. By 'enwords' I guess you're referring to my Black husband? Fat ass? No, he says it's perfect especially when I wear jeans. And we're both a little crazy at times, that's when we have the most fun.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52996 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if ash tray thought Zim was breaking the law he would have hung up and called police..........ROTFLMAO
Typical black thug
Right.... It would have went down something like this right?? Excuse me, Mr. GI Jane, can you stop hitting me so I can call the cops on you?
ROTFALMFAO!! What a moron!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52997 Mar 4, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Tee Hee. You play as much hockey as an atheist plays b ball in his church's gym. What's more, hockey players won't play with fairies in figure skates. Or just maybe, you've been the puck.
I agree.... that's why YOU aren't playing. and by the way... TEE HEE??!! ROTFALMFAO!! Well... at least you're not hiding in the closet.
Good for you!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52998 Mar 4, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> As citizens arm themselves, these thugs will soon be dead thugs.

Yup... because citizens like Trayvon need to start arming themselves.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52999 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.... that's why YOU aren't playing. and by the way... TEE HEE??!! ROTFALMFAO!! Well... at least you're not hiding in the closet.
Good for you!
Hmmmm, you must have gay on your mind because why would I be in the closet? Please tell. And you're right, I would NEVER play hockey. Too dykey for me.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53000 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup... because citizens like Trayvon need to start arming themselves.
Oh but they already do which is why so many blacks end up dead or in prison. Non blacks have had enough of their thuggery and they are defending themselves from those monsters.
Face the Facts

Rantoul, IL

#53001 Mar 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so ignorant as to not understand that many, many whites voted for Obama. Without the white vote he would never have been elected nor reelected.
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white so how could voting for Obama be considered racist?
Maxine Waters claims that conservative blacks are oreo's.
Let's apply that same logic and call you a fudge filled cracker.
Face the Facts

Rantoul, IL

#53002 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT voting for someone based on skin color is racist and full heartedly IGNORANT I'd say this was more the norm the your bullsh!t
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white so how could voting for Obama be considered racist?
Hey azzholes!!!
Conservative people are not racist. They didn't vote for Obama because they don't like black azzholes anymore than they like white azzholes(fudge filled crackers using Maxine Waters logic).

:) you have a nice day too? k? ;))

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53003 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT voting for someone based on skin color is racist and full heartedly IGNORANT I'd say this was more the norm the your bullsh!t
The early bird gets the worm, and the post. I was going to say exactly the same thing.

Great minds...

Location hidden

#53004 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
And oh.... the only descriptions they had were 1) white dudes and 2) height... but that was sketchy at best. So, basically.... they had nothing.
Nothing is enough to stop and harass black men. Even convict them if we rely on the long list of exonerated black men who have spent decades in prison before their exonerations.

Location hidden

#53005 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are charged with crimes and not convicted just like Zim will be on this one.......
Wanna bet?

Location hidden

#53006 Mar 4, 2013
Isn't it interesting that the legislators who sponsored the SYG bill which was enacted into law, ALL claim Zimmerthugman is not covered under the law?

Location hidden

#53007 Mar 4, 2013
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.—Nationwide Series driver Jeremy Clements has been suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for the apparent use of a racial slur during an interview last weekend with a reporter at Daytona International Speedway, ESPN.com reported Wednesday.

NASCAR officials refused to discuss the incident, saying only that Clements uttered an "intolerable and insensitive remark" that violated the sport's Code of Conduct for actions detrimental to stock car racing. NASCAR's rule book prohibits "public statement" if it criticizes, disparages or ridicules individual(s) for color, creed, race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, handicapped condition or marital status.

The incident reportedly took place during a Feb. 23 interview, which was the same day as the Nationwide Series season-opening race at Daytona, which itself was wrapped in controversy when a massive crash on the final lap of the race sent a tire and parts of a wrecked race car into the grandstands, injuring 30 spectators.
Clements released a statement that said, "I apologize and regret what I said to the NASCAR writer and to NASCAR, my sponsors, my fans, and my team. NASCAR has a Code of Conduct that everyone must follow and I unintentionally violated that code.

"I will not get into specifics of what I said, but my comment to the writer was in no way meant to be disrespectful or insensitive to anyone or to be detrimental to NASCAR or the NASCAR Nationwide Series. I will do what I need to do in order to atone for my error in judgment.''

Steve O'Donnell, NASCAR vice president of racing operations, issued a brief statement about the incident.

"During the course of an interview, Jeremy Clements made an intolerable and insensitive remark," O'Donnell said. "NASCAR has a Code of Conduct that's explicitly spelled out in the 2013 NASCAR Rule Book. We fully expect our entire industry to adhere to that Code."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,141,415
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min BoBo 2,476
Poisoning the well? Obama's immigration vow com... 9 min Dee Dee Dee 218
Sen. Al Franken goes after Uber 32 min Chicagoan by Birth 36
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... 38 min Le Jimbo 78
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min scirocco 180,607
GOP: Obama's Immigration Action Will Cripple 20... 51 min scirocco 195

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE