Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,601 - 42,620 of 66,022 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#52947 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... gotta ask this question. Show me in the police reports, the defense's notes, the prosecutor's notes, the mainstream media (not some snot nosed inbred bigot's blog)... anything, anywhere that will validate this wild and stupid claim of yours. This is nothing but yet another blatant attack lie by the backwoods snot nosed inbred bigot brigade. What's with you racists and lying?? That's ALL you ever seem to do.
Wait until trial numbnut, you just might get an education, in the meantime, GFY! You're ignorant of what every enword knows.

"Published on Jul 4, 2012"

"Looks like George Zimmerman wasn't the only person who was scared around Trayvon [AKA "no_limit_n...."]. Trayvon wasn't buying tea with his Skittles as reported by the media. Rather, he was buying a drink called Arizona Watermelon."

"Skittles and Arizona Watermelon are two ingredients commonly used to make a popular street drug called "lean" or "purple drank."

"Trayvon's Facebook posts indicate he was actively seeking other ingredients to make a batch of lean, namely Promethazine with Codeine VC, Sizzurp being the active ingredient."

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52948 Mar 4, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until trial numbnut, you just might get an education, in the meantime, GFY! You're ignorant of what every enword knows.
"Published on Jul 4, 2012"
"Looks like George Zimmerman wasn't the only person who was scared around Trayvon [AKA "no_limit_n...."]. Trayvon wasn't buying tea with his Skittles as reported by the media. Rather, he was buying a drink called Arizona Watermelon."
"Skittles and Arizona Watermelon are two ingredients commonly used to make a popular street drug called "lean" or "purple drank."
"Trayvon's Facebook posts indicate he was actively seeking other ingredients to make a batch of lean, namely Promethazine with Codeine VC, Sizzurp being the active ingredient."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i6axQq4B42UXX
heh heh heh!!! funny guy... I just did a quick Google on Trayvon Martin Purple Drank.... and guess what?? Every hit was a backwoods snot nosed inbred bigot's blog..... NOT ONE MAIN STREAM MEDIA reporting this sh!t.. AND FURTHERMORE ... everything the posted was pure speculation.. absolutely no facts with corroborating evidence... nothing more that a huge steaming pile of bigot bullsh!t... nice try liar. ROTFALMFAO! Desperate times call for desperate measures, eh dumbazz??
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#52950 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!!! funny guy... I just did a quick Google on Trayvon Martin Purple Drank.... and guess what?? Every hit was a backwoods snot nosed inbred bigot's blog..... NOT ONE MAIN STREAM MEDIA reporting this sh!t.. AND FURTHERMORE ... everything the posted was pure speculation.. absolutely no facts with corroborating evidence... nothing more that a huge steaming pile of bigot bullsh!t... nice try liar. ROTFALMFAO! Desperate times call for desperate measures, eh dumbazz??
Pure speculation?....No facts or corroborating evidence?....Sounds like what you numbnuts been spouting off about Zimmerman.lol. Here's some mainstream links you numbnuts always like to use, but don't bother to check em out, just make like an ostrich and stick your head up your ass. But of course the Mainstream Media isn't going to mention Trayvon Martin and Purple drank in the same sentence, don't you know that, numbnut?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/Purp...

http://www.abc-7.com/story/15966487/2011/11/0...

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/2247...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52951 Mar 4, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure speculation?....No facts or corroborating evidence?....Sounds like what you numbnuts been spouting off about Zimmerman.lol. Here's some mainstream links you numbnuts always like to use, but don't bother to check em out, just make like an ostrich and stick your head up your ass. But of course the Mainstream Media isn't going to mention Trayvon Martin and Purple drank in the same sentence, don't you know that, numbnut?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/Purp...
http://www.abc-7.com/story/15966487/2011/11/0...
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/2247...
ROTFALMFAO!!! ARE YOU FCUKING STUPID OR WHAT??!!!!(oh wait... I've already established that you are.) WTF do any of those links you posted have to do (even remotely) with Trayvon Martin??? One is a wiki link describing what it is.... the rest are NFL links!!!

Bwaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa! Go away sonny, your bothering me! Holy Crap!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52952 Mar 4, 2013
Don't you just love it when Casper the Friendly Moron gives himself an "Funny, Brilliant, Agree" rating on a post that is totally insane?? It's like he sits there, farts, giggles, then says "How brilliant am I??"
ROTFLAMFOA!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52959 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against asking someone what they are doing..........Period.......
But it is against the law to attack someone for asking you a question........
I have had two occasions where black thugs thought they could do just what you said and both times they died.....
No law against protecting yourself after you've told the nosey questioner to back off... and GI Jane didn't. I would call that harassment and have every right to defend myself against it. Period. I severely doubt that Trayvon respond to Thug Zimmerman's question with an all out punch. Trayvon probably told him to get lost (quite within his rights) but Zimmerman wouldn't leave it alone (like he was told to). Just because GI Janie doesn't like the answer he got doesn't mean he's immune to self defence. Like I said... given the same situation, if GI Janie didn't back off when I told him to, he'd have my boot right up his azz, followed by a civil suit.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52960 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They were specifically looking for a 6 foot black young man see walking the neighbor hoods acting strangely and looking in cars wearing a hoodie......
So the only thing you got is a tall black kid wearing a hoodie. Pretty common place, don't you think??? No where in ANY report does it say the Trayvon was acting strangely or looking in cars. He was walking down the street with a fricken bag of skittles and a can of Ice Tea.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52961 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbor hood watch..........LOL
No law against a citizen asking anyone a question or following a suspect.....
But morons that think they can attack someone that asked them a question may end up dead.....
ummm.. ya... there is..... it's harassment. There was NO CRIME IN PROGRESS at the time so.... if you've been told to back off... and you persist... it's harassment. Plain and simple. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO HARASS ANYONE. If you don't like the answer you got... let the law handle it.... it's THEIR job.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52965 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against protecting yourself after you've told the nosey questioner to back off... and GI Jane didn't. I would call that harassment and have every right to defend myself against it. Period. I severely doubt that Trayvon respond to Thug Zimmerman's question with an all out punch. Trayvon probably told him to get lost (quite within his rights) but Zimmerman wouldn't leave it alone (like he was told to). Just because GI Janie doesn't like the answer he got doesn't mean he's immune to self defence. Like I said... given the same situation, if GI Janie didn't back off when I told him to, he'd have my boot right up his azz, followed by a civil suit.
Geez, you have a real problem. The thug was a guest in a gated neighborhood. I hardly think it's harassment for anyone to ask what a stranger is doing inside a gated neighborhood. It happens all the time. If we see someone walking around that we don't recognize, we call security. If someone attacked security for asking what they were doing in the neighborhood, they would be disabled quickly as these guys are well trained. If the attacker was persistant and ended up getting killed, it would not be the fault of patrol. There was a case of injury when a criminal tried to steal a phone out of a car. Bike patrol caught the guy but the thug tried to kill patrol and ended up getting seriously injured. Thug tried to sue but ended up in jail doing even more time.

Defend yourself against what? Polite words? Are you kidding? If you attack someone for asking a question, you would deserve to be shot on the spot.

You have an attitude and seem a little mentally unstable to think you should have a right to attack someone just because they ask what you are doing. If Martin were that uncomfortable with Zimmerman, he had ample time to simply go home...but he didn't. The thug ambushed Zimmerman and his preteen friend inside the house was most likely watching the whole thing.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52966 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No right what so ever for hitting someone asking you a question or following you.......
Ash tray broke the law when he hit Zim..........Now he is dead.........And the world is a better place....
Bullsh!t... he was harassed and had every right to defend himself. The "Stand your ground" law applies here.(Contrary to popular bigot belief.... the "Stand your ground" law applies to blacks too.)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52967 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the 911 tape..........ROTFLMAO
I did... and Thug Zimmerman did the exact opposite of what he was told to do. Which is proof enough that he was going to play his role of GI JANE wannabee and "get" this kid. That makes it premeditated and this should have been a murder 1 charge. Thug Zimmerman can thank his lucky stars that the death penalty is not on the table.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52968 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are being harassed you call the police.........Ash tray did not.......Now he is dead......
Just like your punk attitude he took the law in his own hands.....
You claimed you would boot someone before they could get their gun if they asked you a question.....
Someday you will try that with someone that is trained and you will die also......
1. First I would have questioned you from 3 to 4 meters away.
2. As soon as you got aggressive I would back up another 3 to 4 meters but continue the question.
Do you really think you could attack me from 6 to 8 meters away before you died???
ROTFALMFAO!!! REALLY??!!! Cryst... HE DIDN'T CALL THE COPS?? ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME?? Cryst.... your just a fcuking stupid as Casper the Friendly Moron!! OMG!!! First of all Trayvon was already on the phone... to his girl friend who heard the whole exchange. Second, GI Janie had him engaged... there was no opportunity to "call the police". GI Jane physically engaged Trayvon... and when he found he bit off more than he could chew.... the coward shot the kid. Karma's a bitch... and in prison.... GI Jane's name will be Karma.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52969 Mar 4, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you have a real problem. The thug was a guest in a gated neighborhood. I hardly think it's harassment for anyone to ask what a stranger is doing inside a gated neighborhood. It happens all the time. If we see someone walking around that we don't recognize, we call security. If someone attacked security for asking what they were doing in the neighborhood, they would be disabled quickly as these guys are well trained. If the attacker was persistant and ended up getting killed, it would not be the fault of patrol. There was a case of injury when a criminal tried to steal a phone out of a car. Bike patrol caught the guy but the thug tried to kill patrol and ended up getting seriously injured. Thug tried to sue but ended up in jail doing even more time.
Defend yourself against what? Polite words? Are you kidding? If you attack someone for asking a question, you would deserve to be shot on the spot.
You have an attitude and seem a little mentally unstable to think you should have a right to attack someone just because they ask what you are doing. If Martin were that uncomfortable with Zimmerman, he had ample time to simply go home...but he didn't. The thug ambushed Zimmerman and his preteen friend inside the house was most likely watching the whole thing.
ahhh!!! so... if you see someone you don't recognize... you call security!! You don't engage them, you don't shoot them... you call security. Thanks for making my point, dumbazz. GI Jane WAS NOT SECURITY... GI Jane was not even Neighbourhood Watch (they didn't even know who the hell he was.) GI Jane was a vigilante stalking a kid in the neighbourhood. nothing more.. nothing less.

NO...I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE.... if someone asks me a question, I'll respond... then the stupid fcuk better leave me alone. If he doesn't THEN I HAVE THE FCUKING ATTITUDE. I don't take kindly to harassment.

You do realize that Trayvon was on the phone during the encounter, and his girl friend heard the whole exchanges.... Why is it GI Janie's official story changed so many times after the cops would poke holes in it? Hmmm????
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52970 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t... he was harassed and had every right to defend himself. The "Stand your ground" law applies here.(Contrary to popular bigot belief.... the "Stand your ground" law applies to blacks too.)
There are pills for what ails you.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52974 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I did... and Thug Zimmerman did the exact opposite of what he was told to do. Which is proof enough that he was going to play his role of GI JANE wannabee and "get" this kid. That makes it premeditated and this should have been a murder 1 charge. Thug Zimmerman can thank his lucky stars that the death penalty is not on the table.
You're truly delusional to come up with such garbage. Zimmerman was on the phone and at a stand still for enough time for the thug to vanish. There's no way for him to be followed because he was gone! Zimmerman had every right to walk in his OWN neighborhood, for ANY reason. If he wanted to look for police at the back gate, he had EVERY right to do so. There would be absolutely NO reason for Zimmerman to come in contact with Thug Martin unless Martin was looking for an altercation. Martin had PLENTY of time to go home, but he didn't. He wanted to show off in front of his girlfriend and attack Zimmerman. Someone he thought was an easy mark. Or maybe he was afraid Zimmerman saw a drug deal at the store and decided to kill him. Either way, the thug attacked Zimmerman right outside of the place he was staying. Right in front of the minor kid he abandoned so he could make his deal. He got shot and daddy dearest didn't bother to contact police until the next day. Very suspicious because you can be sure that minor kid saw the whole thing. At the very least he would have heard the shots and called his parents to come home. He would have known thugvon was killed. This case is as dirty as the Duke Lacrosse case.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52976 Mar 4, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>There are pills for what ails you.
Thanks... I take the odd aleve for my back after hockey games. Lithium would be a good choice for you.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52977 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical black thug mentality..........
Now law gives anyone the right to punch someone that asks them a question or follows a suspect..........And now tray is ashes.....
Certainly does.... if your being harassed. The person on the other end of Trayvon's call will certainly attest to that. Besides, it's common knowledge that GI Janie threw the first punch.... then realized he bit off more than he could chew.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52979 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim clearly said the guy was acting suspicious and matched a BOTLO for a recent burglary........LOL
A 911 operator must tell you to not intervene for lawsuit reasons only......
No law says you must obey them.......
But there is a law against hitting someone that asked you a question..........ROTFLMAO
GI Janie said a lot of things that he had to recant/change when the police poked holes in his story. He perjured himself in court numerous times. So.. are you telling me that Thug Zimmerman's word is gold?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Of course... you probably believed all the Iraq sh!t GW Baffoon threw at you. Don't feel bad though... in the after math of 911 we all wanted to believe it was someone you could get your hands on. Except... when is started to stink (much like GI Jane's multiple stories), people with brains in their heads figured out the lie.

Ok... so a 911 operator tells you not to intervene, but you do so anyways. Your right, apparently there's no law against it..... but guess what dude, it speaks volumes about your motive. It's like cops bringing you in for questioning on a serious felony charge and they ask you to take a polygraph test. There's no law that says you can't refuse.... but you know and I know... if you DO refuse... it raises a major red flag with the investigators.

"But there is a law against hitting someone that asked you a question" Oh but there is, especially when the "question" degenerates into a physical confrontation... It's called the "Stand your ground" law. And guess what, bucko... this may surprise you.... but it's not just for white people. All GI Janie had to do was touch him... and the law is in effect.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#52980 Mar 4, 2013
Blah, Blah, Blah.....the jury will decide not anyone here!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52981 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The time of the shooting was over 10 minutes after Zim first called 911..........
And if he could hold a conversation with his ho then he could have called the cops.........
uh.. dumbazz. I can't believe this has to be explained to you.. but a feeble mind IS a feeble mind... so here goes: Trayvon's conversation with his girlfriend was interrupted by GI Janie at the start of the attack, but unluckily for the wannabee copper, the cell call wasn't ended. And again, unfortunately for GI Janie, the girlfriend heard EVERYTHING THAT WENT ON. Cryst, you backwoods, snot nosed inbred bigots are too stupid to even construct a plausible lie... "if he could hold a conversation", my ass!! ROTFLAMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 39 min Swedenforever 118
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min wojar 177,413
GOP abandons rancher over racist remarks 1 hr Swedenforever 111
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,625
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 1 hr Swedenforever 181
Utah university removes Harry Reid's name from ... 1 hr kuda 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••