Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52820 Mar 2, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much. I find it amusing how these psychopaths can dish it out by when you hold a mirror up in front of their faces they start acting like the Elephant Man, lol.
I started scrolling back through this thread, 50 pages at a time, and I was shocked to see that these idiots have been spouting racist rhetoric and attacking Zimmerman since forever. It reminded me of Wendy in "The Shining" when she discovered Jacks writing was all the exact same thing,....."All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."...lol, these people really need to get themselves a life, lol.
Too funny coming from the old man who has no life.
Uranus

Little Rock, AR

#52821 Mar 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How very telling of the caliber of your integrity, or lack thereof. You don't mind an unarmed murdered child being called vile names. You don't mind the many lies told about him.
You aren't bothered by the sick people celebrating his death.
You aren't offended by the perverted sexual names and vulgar descriptions endlessly posted by the racist bigots on here, including yourself.
Yet, you go postal over someone calling Zimmerthugman a thug. Which he is.
Your asinine post tells far more about you than the person you are attacking with your lies.
Who are you fooling? Nobody except yourself. You are a hateful cu nt that's what you are. You are a worthless vile of diseased anal fluid. I'm glad I'm not you.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#52822 Mar 2, 2013
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And President Obama did what concerning this case? How is he exploiting this? This isn't a Dem or Repub issue. An innocent child was killed.
And if the shooter is hispanic, you think it makes some sort of difference on the DOJ investigating shoody police work?
Amazing how you someone like yourself declare your support of children...but seems as though that support ends once the child is actually born.
None of your comments about foreign affairs have nothing to do with this case. Outrage on this issue crosses political, religious, and racial boundaries.
not an inocent, but violent criminal
chris

Lafayette, LA

#52823 Mar 2, 2013
martin was no innocent child, at 17 you are a man, maybe mentally he was not matured but that might just be a black thing, martin was a violent criminal drug user
chris

Lafayette, LA

#52824 Mar 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that claims the burden off proof rest on the defense..........LOL
no, its on the prosecution
Billy

Zephyrhills, FL

#52825 Mar 2, 2013
Trayvon, the dead black punk criminal, got shot because he was bashing zimmermans head into the ground.

Stop all the B.S. about Zimmerman following him .. That has nothing to do with it ...walking behind someone does not justify attacking and beating someone. It does not matter of he was told not to follow him ..its a free country and if he wanted to follow a suspected criminal ?. so be it . Unfortunutly for the criminal Trayvon, that guy HE DECIDED TO ATTACK had a gun. dumb move Tray.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Stockton, CA

#52826 Mar 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>How very telling of the caliber of your integrity, or lack thereof. You don't mind an unarmed murdered child being called vile names. You don't mind the many lies told about him.

You aren't bothered by the sick people celebrating his death.

You aren't offended by the perverted sexual names and vulgar descriptions endlessly posted by the racist bigots on here, including yourself.

Yet, you go postal over someone calling Zimmerthugman a thug. Which he is.

Your asinine post tells far more about you than the person you are attacking with your lies.
Ash tray was on top of Zim beating him when he finally shot the punk

What part of that don't you understand??
Traybon All Gone

Newport News, VA

#52827 Mar 2, 2013
Thread is still amusing, cant wait to watch the heads spin and the riots of the Traybon supporters after the Z-man walks. Procecution's got nuthin' All the evidence brought forward indicates he was defending himself. When ya shot someone point blank in the chest. Pretty clear he was chasing him down waving a gun as some would loooove to believe. If he was prooooove it. So funny

“Facts”

Stockton, CA

#52828 Mar 2, 2013
chris wrote:
martin was no innocent child, at 17 you are a man, maybe mentally he was not matured but that might just be a black thing, martin was a violent criminal drug user
You can die in a war at 17

He was playing football

He was a gang banger

Period
And now he is dead

Thank God

“Facts”

Stockton, CA

#52829 Mar 2, 2013
Billy wrote:
Trayvon, the dead black punk criminal, got shot because he was bashing zimmermans head into the ground.

Stop all the B.S. about Zimmerman following him .. That has nothing to do with it ...walking behind someone does not justify attacking and beating someone. It does not matter of he was told not to follow him ..its a free country and if he wanted to follow a suspected criminal ?. so be it . Unfortunutly for the criminal Trayvon, that guy HE DECIDED TO ATTACK had a gun. dumb move Tray.
Correct
Traybon All Gone

Newport News, VA

#52830 Mar 2, 2013
Whatever happened to Rev Al, Jessie and Obama support?????? All quiet from those camps since they spewed their racist crap.

Location hidden

#52832 Mar 2, 2013
Uranus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I fooling? Nobody. I am a hateful cu nt that's what I am.

I am a worthless vile of diseased anal fluid. I wish I were you.
It's too cold to be June, yet here you are. You just can't control yourself.

I defer to your wisdom regarding diseased anal fluid. You are the self admitted expert.

“Facts”

Stockton, CA

#52833 Mar 2, 2013
Traybon All Gone wrote:
Whatever happened to Rev Al, Jessie and Obama support?????? All quiet from those camps since they spewed their racist crap.
What happened to code pink lady's????

They hated wars??

They protested on the street when Bush was in office??

Do they now love war??

Location hidden

#52834 Mar 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how there's absolutely no official record of ANY type against Trayvon Martin... but a criminal record a mile high against GI Jane. It's absolutely laughable how you backwoods, snot nosed, inbred POS bigots will defend a steaming pile of dog sh!t, calling it a rose, with such fervent conviction. Well, dumbazz, be prepared for a conviction..... Thug Zimmerman a.k.a. GI Jane... convicted for 2nd degree murder and get's 25 years with no parole. Bank on it.
Yes, and the racist bigots will don their white sheets and protest.
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

#52835 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats the price? too bad

Location hidden

#52836 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
He is a detestable sort. He also thinks he's God. His kind will never understand. He will never speak a word against the murdering black thugs who kill each other every day. The only time these perverts complain is when a man like Zimmerman is forced to kill one of em in self defense. Then, as you can see, he rails about it non-stop, 24/7, for probably over a year. What a fricking moron! This idiot is a joke.
Like you said, there is a big difference between the cultures and what motivates these murderers. The nits only want to make a big deal out of it if the shooters happen to be white.
They are 100 times more racist than whites. They cast a dark shadow over their own race. They hate each other because they are black, and they hate us because we are white.
They don't want harmony.
They want to spread their hatred and misery onto others, and especially onto those of us who don't buy into their bullshat because we know better. They live to stir up racial discord just like their fearless leader, the irreverent al sharpton, and the corkslacker jesse speech impediment sore tongue jackson, lol.
Give em hell.
You are such a liar. You could not point to one post where he has said the things you claim. You nasty pervert. Your wife dumped yo0u. You daughter disowned you. In your misery you spend your time lying and lying and lying and trying to make others as miserable as you are.

Location hidden

#52837 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Your fervent defense of black murderers and black serial killers is immoral.
It is one thing to criticise any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when the only variant is race.
Shame on YOU.
You must have missed it when the body count was released from last nights killings in Chicago. They weren't just whistling Dixie.
Go ef yourself nitwit!
You have to ef yourself, no one else will. Even for money.

You just can't stop lying.

He has never defended any murderers, black white or striped. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Location hidden

#52838 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
His ma and pa cheated the gravediggers out of a job and had the kids teeth removed before they somoked his ass.
Oh Buffoon, Buffoon Bill. You are so full of hate.

I guess due to your life's circumstances that is to be expected. Good thing you can take your aggressions out on here or you would be out there with a gun sniping people. Blacks of course.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52839 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
lol. How long have you been a registered sex offender?
How long have you been legally brain dead??

Location hidden

#52840 Mar 2, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
No shovel ready jobs for Trayvon? That's sad.
How are your DUIs coming along? Any jail time yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 29 min OccupyThis 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,549
News Kasich Weighs Odds, Money in Possible President... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 1 hr OzRitz 76
News Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away am... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 74
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 187,368
More from around the web