Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,124)

Showing posts 42,461 - 42,480 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Straight shoota

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Eff that wanna be punk. He got what he deserved. Word to ur mutha.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Lord, forgive them.

For they know not what they say or think.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The importance of this case is lost on them.
They only see race and hatred. They see with their naked eyes.
I pray that one day the eyes of their hearts will be opened to the bright rays of TRUTH.
They see with cataract eyes. Bright lights cannot shine upon them.

Hearts? ROFLMFAO.

As if they have hearts.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy and daddy pimped your ass? Gets pretty cold up there huh? Try using a little less lubricant up your ass. More friction equals more heat.
ROTFLAMFAO!!.... Funny how you dickheads keep drifting into your homosexual fantasies when you have nothing intelligent to say. If you stopped "clutching your cargo", it might get your mind off of it.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Up yours enword!
Don't look now, but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing!! ROTFALMFAO!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Sounds like you can't stop sh1tt1ng your old blind self. Bite your nails much? Why not have a heart and keep your filthy enword mouth shut? Flies be buzzing around gonna land in there. Clean up the sh1t and the flies will go look for another enword. Dummy.

Ladies of America..... this is an example of what happens when you abuse alcohol during pregnancy.(I know, I know.... this example is a bit extreme, but, really ladies... do you want to take that chance?)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they dont care about what is acually right or wrong. They only care about their stupid effin color. Dey bees ignant.
Right.... that's what it's all about.... what a stupid jackazz. Typical fright wing moron American... can't see past the end of their noses.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your daddy got drunk and stumbled into his daughters room. Your momma wasn't drunk, it was your daddy, sh!t4brains!
That's what happens when you live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year. It keeps the family's head shape looking mellonesque.
Ef you fruit loop.
Again, Ladies of America, I make my point. Hard to argue against this sh!t. Cargo clutcher's mommy was a alcoholic and his daddy was a paying sperm donor.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The funny thing is... the paying sperm donor was mommy's brother!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

No freebees because you're family in the Cargo clutcher's family. ROTFALMFAO!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladied of Canada, this is what happens when Eskimos breed with humans. Their offspring are stuck on stupid just like their tongues are frozen on metal. Ascendo Tuums daddy stuck it up Ascendos sisters poo poo and 9 months later Ascendo popped out.
They couldn't find a sperm donor that close to the Arctic Circle so the commisioned a Husky instead. This could be the reason why the entire family likes to scratch their nuts and their beavers.
You're mistaken dumbazz.... that only happens with Alaskan Eskimos.... and the result is: Sarah "I can see Russia from my kitchen window" Palin.(nudge, nudge, wink, wink... you betcha! Now, ain't that mavericky??)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
Correction: Make that lick their nuts and punk their beavers.
You talkin' about mommy and uncle-dad again??

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they dont care about what is acually right or wrong. They only care about their stupid effin color. Dey bees ignant.
"They don't care about what is actually right or wrong."

You are laughable. As if the poster you give comfort to cares about what's "right or wrong." His filthy mind knows no bounds and you fail to correct him.

It is because you two are two peas in the same pod. More like two rats in the same dark, filthy hole.

With each and every post you two put on this thread, you unashamedly expose yourselves to be Fools, to be bigots, to be racists.

Go and ask devilkeeper when will his boss call you two to come home.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Clutch Cargo wrote:
Correction: Make that lick their nuts and punk their beavers.
Your posts make your case for what you are.
Traybon Wormfood

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

This thread is still active. LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
blah... blah... blah... That's what happens when you live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year. blah... blah... blah...
Ah.. americans and their handle on geography:
1) Crotch Clutcher: you (Canadians) live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year.
2) Sarah Palin: I can see Russia from my kitchen window!
3) Texas Governor Rick Perry: Juarez, Mexico is the most dangerous city in America
4) GW Baffoon (Bush): "Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease"
5) Senator McCain: "We have a lot of work to do and I'm afraid that it's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq/Pakistan border."
6) Dan "rocket scientist" Quayle: "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."
7) Mitt "the twit" Romney: Syria is Iran’s “route to the sea
8) Senator McCain - thinks Spain is in Latin America!

ROTFALMFAO!!! Country of air heads!! although... the airheads appear to be from the right of centre.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are defending an airhead (or maybe d!ckhead) that attacked an adult while being only a visitor for simply asking him a couple questions.
and you're assuming that the question was asked nicely. Based on GI Jane's past history of violence, rape, pedophilia, perjury, etc... I highly doubt it. If Martin fought back, he was covered by the "stand your ground law". That law wasn't enacted just for "whites" you know.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Cindyfl wrote:
As a white female, I have grown more afraid of white men in my area than black thugs.
Rapes are- for the most part- committed by people you know well, friends, dates, and especially in Florida, family members.

Bigots like to insist the rapists are jumping out of the bushes and of course they insist they are persons of color.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
He was a visitor and should have conducted himself as such.
How DARE he be walking on the SIDEWALK! How DARE he! On the sidewalk in front of his house when he was confronted by a WHITE guy, how dare he forget his place?

How this would have turned out differently if he only responded with "yes,massah!" and "No, massah!"
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is that it was not Ash-Tray ground to "stand." He was a visitor and should have conducted himself as such. And take your white and black issues and shove 'em up ur a-ss. Get over already.
Get real azzhole!!! He had every ground to stand his ground. Visitor or not... when a violent pedophile rapist liar accosts you on the street, you have EVERY RIGHT in the world to defend yourself. The Florida "stand your ground" law says so. So take your white supremist issues and shove 'em up ur azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,461 - 42,480 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••