Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66321 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52751 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
Correction: Make that lick their nuts and punk their beavers.
Your posts make your case for what you are.
Traybon Wormfood

Newport News, VA

#52752 Mar 1, 2013
This thread is still active. LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52753 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
blah... blah... blah... That's what happens when you live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year. blah... blah... blah...
Ah.. americans and their handle on geography:
1) Crotch Clutcher: you (Canadians) live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year.
2) Sarah Palin: I can see Russia from my kitchen window!
3) Texas Governor Rick Perry: Juarez, Mexico is the most dangerous city in America
4) GW Baffoon (Bush): "Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease"
5) Senator McCain: "We have a lot of work to do and I'm afraid that it's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq/Pakistan border."
6) Dan "rocket scientist" Quayle: "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."
7) Mitt "the twit" Romney: Syria is Iran’s “route to the sea
8) Senator McCain - thinks Spain is in Latin America!

ROTFALMFAO!!! Country of air heads!! although... the airheads appear to be from the right of centre.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52755 Mar 1, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are defending an airhead (or maybe d!ckhead) that attacked an adult while being only a visitor for simply asking him a couple questions.
and you're assuming that the question was asked nicely. Based on GI Jane's past history of violence, rape, pedophilia, perjury, etc... I highly doubt it. If Martin fought back, he was covered by the "stand your ground law". That law wasn't enacted just for "whites" you know.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52756 Mar 1, 2013
Cindyfl wrote:
As a white female, I have grown more afraid of white men in my area than black thugs.
Rapes are- for the most part- committed by people you know well, friends, dates, and especially in Florida, family members.

Bigots like to insist the rapists are jumping out of the bushes and of course they insist they are persons of color.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52758 Mar 1, 2013
Telgin wrote:
He was a visitor and should have conducted himself as such.
How DARE he be walking on the SIDEWALK! How DARE he! On the sidewalk in front of his house when he was confronted by a WHITE guy, how dare he forget his place?

How this would have turned out differently if he only responded with "yes,massah!" and "No, massah!"
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52759 Mar 1, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is that it was not Ash-Tray ground to "stand." He was a visitor and should have conducted himself as such. And take your white and black issues and shove 'em up ur a-ss. Get over already.
Get real azzhole!!! He had every ground to stand his ground. Visitor or not... when a violent pedophile rapist liar accosts you on the street, you have EVERY RIGHT in the world to defend yourself. The Florida "stand your ground" law says so. So take your white supremist issues and shove 'em up ur azz.
USA OR CANADA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52760 Mar 1, 2013
?

Truth's Door

#52762 Mar 1, 2013
USA OR CANADA wrote:
?
Yes, congratulations, you've FINALLY run out of idiotic questions and racist statements, Ft. Lauder ILL.

Congrats

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52765 Mar 1, 2013
One less black thug criminal. Good.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52766 Mar 1, 2013
Robin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, is that supposed to mean your family members like to butt-pump you, and ani giger never jumped out of the bushes? Not even your uncle Buckwanger?
Don't look now... but your latent homosexuality is showing. Gawd, you backwoods snot nosed inbred hayseeds got nothing but @nal sex on their minds. Give it a rest already.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52767 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
One less black thug criminal. Good.
and one less rapist/pedophile/wife beater/cop beater/perjurer GI Jane wannabee on the loose. I'd like to see him fry, but since the prosecutor didn't see fit to seek a capital indictment, 20 years to life will be just fine and dandy.

Location hidden

#52768 Mar 1, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
and one less rapist/pedophile/wife beater/cop beater/perjurer GI Jane wannabee on the loose. I'd like to see him fry, but since the prosecutor didn't see fit to seek a capital indictment, 20 years to life will be just fine and dandy.
I'm going to laugh at your azz when he walks free. It's not illegal to exterminate vermin.

Truth's Door

#52769 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to laugh at your azz when he walks free. It's not illegal to exterminate vermin.
It's illegal and immoral to murder children.

You can laugh at Thug Zimmerman (the child-killer) when he WALKS into prison.

Or, as an appropriate alternative, you can laugh at yourself as you post on this thread.

Location hidden

#52775 Mar 1, 2013
If Trayvon Martin's parents had spend as much energy teaching him not to be a thug-ass piece of crap as they have spent trying to get a payoff, the punk would still be alive.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52776 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
blah...blah...blah.... It's not illegal to exterminate vermin.
I'm glad you see it that way... bet the lifers in prison see it that way too.... especially the ones of colour.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52777 Mar 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of it. The murder and killing in black hoods is 100 times higher than in ANY other hood in this country.
You take those white shooters, add all their victims and it doesn't even come close to the victims in a week in your black hoods.
Yeah white serial killers usually have mental imbalances. Not so in Your black hoods, you kill each other for being on the wrong street or wearing a red shirt instead of a blue one. Daily.
But hey it's Your culture. Now go play a rap song about blowing away some cop and how you ho's a bitch. LOL Only in Your Culture.
You must be real stupid to think anyone buys your bullshit about the poor victim, LOL
oh... so what your saying is: school shootings are just a minor inconvenience. Ok jackazz, brilliant..... Gang banger typically shoot other gang bangers. They live the life...the know the risks and they deal with it. No great loss to me when they take each other out.\BUT, THERE'S NO FCUKING WAY A 6 or 7 GETS UP IN THE MORNING, GETS DRESSED, EATS BREAKFAST, AND GOES TO SCHOOL THINKING HE WON'T BE COMING HOME THAT AFTERNOON. See the difference, dipsh!t???

Also... it's nice to know that you will at least excuse "mental illness". But sad you don't see the rampant racism that keeps minorities in the ghetto. Don't believe racism exists, jackazz?? Go back to the being of this forum and read it again.... and tell me there's no racism problem in your country. Except, you won't see it.. and do you want to know why?? YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

And finally, funny you should mention "HOs". Went to a Sabres game in Buffalo last week... and was approached by some HOs trying to sell their wares..... interestingly... they were all white. Go figure, eh?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52778 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
If Trayvon Martin's parents had spend as much energy teaching him not to be a thug-ass piece of crap as they have spent trying to get a payoff, the punk would still be alive.
If your mother had just aborted you, like she wanted to....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52779 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Funny how there's absolutely no official record of ANY type against Trayvon Martin... but a criminal record a mile high against GI Jane. It's absolutely laughable how you backwoods, snot nosed, inbred POS bigots will defend a steaming pile of dog sh!t, calling it a rose, with such fervent conviction. Well, dumbazz, be prepared for a conviction..... Thug Zimmerman a.k.a. GI Jane... convicted for 2nd degree murder and get's 25 years with no parole. Bank on it.

Truth's Door

#52780 Mar 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of it. The murder and killing in black hoods is 100 times higher than in ANY other hood in this country.

You take those white shooters, add all their victims and it doesn't even come close to the victims in a week in your black hoods.

Yeah white serial killers usually have mental imbalances. Not so in Your black hoods, you kill each other for being on the wrong street or wearing a red shirt instead of a blue one. Daily.

But hey it's Your culture. Now go play a rap song about blowing away some cop and how you ho's a bitch. LOL Only in Your Culture.

You must be real stupid to think anyone buys your bullshit about the poor victim, LOL
Your fervent defense for White shooters and White serial killers is immoral.

It is one thing to criticize any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when to only variant is race.

Shame on you.

You must have missed it when Thug Zimmerman spoke of his "Ho" when he spoke of his fiancé. And he wasn't singing a tune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,348,136
News Rand Paul: a Plenty of placesa will hire you if... 22 min Rainbow Kid 75
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 207,664
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 40 min Respect7l 9,143
News Clinton savors Iowa win, but sets in for a bigg... 56 min goonsquad 129
News That Time Elizabeth Warren Accused Hillary Clin... 1 hr Fart news 11
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 1 hr barefoot2626 2,125
More from around the web