Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#45039 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You can carry a gun but don't know what the law is.
HA!
Posted it for you..........LOL

And I see you cant post anything that proves me wrong..........

Thanks for proving me right and correct..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45040 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't know what court that would be.
All courts in the USA

Guilty until proven innocent......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45041 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The morning after he killed Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman went to a clinic with what appeared to be a broken nose, two black eyes and two cuts on the back of his head. But the physicianís assistant who treated him determined he neither needed X-rays nor had he suffered head trauma, newly released medical records show.
The medical records document several injuries, but also state that the only reason Zimmerman sought medical attention was because he needed a doctorís note to return to work, Duval County Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda said in court last week.
Prosecutors say Zimmermanís injuries are not severe enough for the thrashing he claims to have endured. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder and, if convicted, faces a possible life sentence.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...
Yes I love it when a non medical person trys to tell doctors about medicine

Kind of like oslama talking about economy.......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45042 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. In fact, nothing much that you say is true.
Really........

Please show us where a defendant is guilty until proven innocent in the USA

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45043 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Once more...
You cannot shoot unarmed innocent people.
There are no laws that provide protections for that. NONE
NO ifs, ands or buts.
NO EXCEPTIONS
Wrong again..........LOL

I posted the federal law for justifiable homicide..........

One only must fear for their life or safety..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45044 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no knowledge of legal issues.
Nothing Zimmerthugman says will be taken as fact. His track record notwithstanding, a jury will decide if what he says is true or false. The state claims it is false. I think they can prove it.
When it comes to his testimony a person is innocent until proven guilty..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45045 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You obviously read something that was there son.
Apparently you're afraid of the truth. I don't blame you since you don't have facts on your side!
Maybe you should read it....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45046 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So it's still your word versus the Florida legal system.
No wonder you don't know much about the real world... you shut it out!
Wrong again..........It was the Florida law I posted.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45047 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no son. He's testifying under oath.
The jury can accept or discard any or all parts of the testimony. Nowhere is it written that what a defendant testifies to is a "fact."
You're even crazier than I thought! And more stupid too!
Correct........The jury can make that decision and the evidence backs Zim statement

The black perp had wounds on his hands from striking someone.
Zim had wounds on his head and face from being struck

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45048 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>The only one drugged that night was Martin. Toxicology results are proof of that. Both parties were tested for conscious altering substances
Please tell us where we can find Thug Zimmerman's toxicology results.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45049 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! He slipped and fell son! There's nothing there to show that Martin did anything!
And read what else it says, doofus....
"...Zimmerman claims the Miami Gardens teenager attacked him and slammed his head on concrete. Prosecutors believe Zimmerman profiled the unarmed teenager, because he assumed Trayvon was a criminal.
The records show Zimmerman takes a variety of medications, including pills that both elevate your mood and calm it. He suffers from sacroiliitis, inflammation of the joints in the lower spine...."
Well gee son. It seems Zimmerman is a junkie now!
wow.
Are you really stupid enough the jury will believe he slipped and fell on the back of his head three times then fell on his face at least three times more???

When the black perp has busted knuckles from punching someone???

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45050 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
People get convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time.
The injuries sustained by the Thug is consistent with being defended against.
But there's always that nagging thought that many of Thug Zimmerman's injuries are self-inflicted. You know what I mean?
More than three strikes to the back of the head??

More than three blows to the front of the head..........ROTFLMAO

Truth's Door

#45051 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
Anyone with less that a .5 GPA at a community college isn't smart enough to undergo a cross examination by a skilled, intelligent prosecutor.

His ass might be lard but it will be mowed down as if it were grass.
Yes, and it will stay mowed down as he enters the Florida penitentiary system.

He will find it difficult to maintain his current gluttonous eating habits and he will learn to enjoy the very simple things in life....

Except freedom.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45052 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
HA!
This isn't trial by public.
It's trial by jury, you nincompoop!
Zim had grass stains on his back.........

The black perp had stains on his knees and elbows only.......

So how are you defending yourself from on top of someone????
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45053 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what you mean. You mean you're grabbing for straws. What juror with an IQ over 50 is going to believe that Zimmerman pounded both eyes black and blue and smashed his own head several times against the concrete? Even if prosecution is stupid enough to suggest that, the detectives will have to take the stand to testify they investigated all that and found no evidence to support the claim.
I believe the detective who presented the case to the DA initially suggested the charges be manslaughter, but the DA turned it down.

I think you're creating "facts" as you go along.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45054 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep, especially when it is Thug Zimmerman who initiated, stalked and killed the child.
Oh yes.
No law against asking someone why they are in a gated community and no law says you cant follow someone that is entering private property that is not theres.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45055 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a trial by the public. What juror or judge wants to find him not guilty and live with the treats and possible harm that may come to them from those vicious animals on the left? Think they will just say "Oh well, I guess he's not guilty?" These are violent and uncivilized people. They have no respect for the law.
Then that "judge" should step down since he/she cannot fulfill their duties and functions of dispensing justice equally.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#45056 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
Merry Christmas Truth, Rosie, Yeah, Barefoot, and Buffalo Bill, my favorite pervert.
I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with joy and lots of good food.
Thanks Zazz.Happy Holiays to you too.

Truth's Door

#45057 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know what you mean. You mean you're grabbing for straws. What juror with an IQ over 50 is going to believe that Zimmerman pounded both eyes black and blue and smashed his own head several times against the concrete? Even if prosecution is stupid enough to suggest that, the detectives will have to take the stand to testify they investigated all that and found no evidence to support the claim.
Remember...

Thug Zimmerman fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

If he was stupid enough to leave his vehicle and chase, with a loaded gun, after a child who was minding his own business and then kill that child...then it stands to reason that that stupid MF is capable any stupid trick than can run across your mind.

The more I think on this case and look at the evidence, the more I'm lean inning toward this being a case of FIRST DEGREE MUDER!

Who the hell chases after an innocent child with a loaded gun?

WHO?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45058 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. One of the requirements is a body. There are two other requirements as well:
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr... #
On the left side of the screen, click #7 (Homicide) and in the homicide screen, click # 7.4 (Second degree murder).
And at the prosecutors discretion, it would appear the charges are appropriate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,262,894
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 1 min HillarysNeighbor 4
News Hillary Clinton: 'People should and do trust me' 1 min HillaryKills 28
News Hillary Clinton Courts Congressional Democrats 1 min HillarysButler 9
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 min Wondering 448
News Clinton's habit of dodging key issues draws Dem... 1 min The Awful Artful ... 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Coffee Party 194,424
More from around the web