Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66321 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Buffalo Bill

Miami, FL

#44131 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

That would cover most of the children in America.

In this case, his mother was a gun gnutter and collected assault weapons such as the one the shooter used to kill 26 people in the elementary school and that fact would be relevant.
Indeed.......Mom should have taken the proper precautions.

Maybe dad should have tried to make the marriage work until the kid was all grown up and on his own.

Sorry about the "gluck....post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44132 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
We will all end up losing our Freedom as we continue our slide back to the swamp.
The sexual inadequacies of the gun gnutters cost 27 lives at Sandy Hook.

Americans have had enough.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44133 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

The sexual inadequacies of the gun gnutters cost 27 lives at Sandy
Hook.

Americans have had enough.
You mean the sexual excesses of the parents who abandoned their children?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44134 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
We will all end up losing our Freedom as we continue our slide back to the swamp.
A little bit here, a little bit there, eventually we will all be powerless to do anything about it.
People will continue to blame others for tragedies instead of realizing that the nations problems are for the most part all stemming from the breakdown of the family.
Very true. We didn't have any need for metal detectors or armed police when I went to school. Hell, they didn't even lock the doors. But back then, most kids had a mom (stay at home usually) and a dad. Kids feared their parents, not the other way around as it is today. Same with teachers. You got out of hand with a teacher, you are going to get swatted a few times. They are not allowed to do that in most schools today.

A friend of mine is a teacher. He told me that if a fight breaks out and some kid hits the teacher trying to break the fight up, you will lose your job if you hit the kid back. All you are allowed to do is block punches.

Then we can't rule out religion which liberals have fought heavily against. Most people went to church on Sunday and everybody believed in heaven and hell. No matter how crazy you were, you feared your God. Today these younger people tell us that God is not to be feared because he is a made-up being.

So today, when some crazy decides to kill a bunch of small innocent children for whatever reason, he doesn't fear God or authority. As far as he's concerned, he's going to be remembered as a hero of sorts, and after he pulls the trigger on himself, it's nothing but blackness. You die just like an animal.

But yeah, it's not liberals fault, it's guns fault.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#44135 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. We didn't have any need for metal detectors or armed police when I went to school. Hell, they didn't even lock the doors. But back then, most kids had a mom (stay at home usually) and a dad. Kids feared their parents, not the other way around as it is today. Same with teachers. You got out of hand with a teacher, you are going to get swatted a few times. They are not allowed to do that in most schools today.
A friend of mine is a teacher. He told me that if a fight breaks out and some kid hits the teacher trying to break the fight up, you will lose your job if you hit the kid back. All you are allowed to do is block punches.
Then we can't rule out religion which liberals have fought heavily against. Most people went to church on Sunday and everybody believed in heaven and hell. No matter how crazy you were, you feared your God. Today these younger people tell us that God is not to be feared because he is a made-up being.
So today, when some crazy decides to kill a bunch of small innocent children for whatever reason, he doesn't fear God or authority. As far as he's concerned, he's going to be remembered as a hero of sorts, and after he pulls the trigger on himself, it's nothing but blackness. You die just like an animal.
Amen
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44136 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

That is absolutely right,....and I remember how people began to change after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 1973. How many children are aborted each year?

How many partial birth abortions are performed every year? How many times is a child born only to be given a sharp stick to the eye?

How many millions of human lives have been terminated in the last 40 years?

Abortion is a scourge upon society and civilization.

It's only a matter of time.

It only gets worse.

No one will be able to stop it.

Gods judgement on the nation will come.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44137 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely right,....and I remember how people began to change after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 1973. How many children are aborted each year?
How many partial birth abortions are performed every year? How many times is a child born only to be given a sharp stick to the eye?
How many millions of human lives have been terminated in the last 40 years?
Abortion is a scourge upon society and civilization.
It's only a matter of time.
It only gets worse.
No one will be able to stop it.
Gods judgement on the nation will come.
I can't point to one particular thing that changed this country. It was the whole liberal agenda if you ask me. But the bottom line is when you lower morality in your society, then those lower moral values produce guys like this school shooter.

We have to look at what changed between 50 years ago and today. War? We always had war. Guns? Nope, we always had guns. Schools? Nope, we had schools and education too. Mentally deranged people? Nope, we had crazies back then too. Television? Nope, television was even more violent when I was a kid. So what were the major changes? Liberalism.

Location hidden

#44138 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. We didn't have any need for metal detectors or armed police when I went to school.
Of course, back in those days there wasn't 300 million guns floating around in the USA.

Do let us all know when you get your time machine perfected and make sure you let us all know when you are going to leave!

Location hidden

#44139 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
deranged people? Nope, we had crazies back then too. Television? Nope, television was even more violent when I was a kid.
YOU ARE A C/S LYING SON OF A B*!

hahahahahahahhaahha!

bonanza HAVE A SHOOT OUT ONCE A MONTH ON Sunday NIGHTS?

hahahahaah

It's a wonder your tongue doesn't jump out of your c/s m/f lying head.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44140 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I can't point to one particular thing that changed this country. It was the whole liberal agenda if you ask me. But the bottom line is when you lower morality in your society, then those lower moral values produce guys like this school shooter.
That's right, liberals changed every facet of American society. They've infiltrated our schools, the press, and the unions.

They've disrupted our households and our traditions and fundamentally changed our culture and society.

They've attacked the family,...(through entitlements, and legalized abortion), they've attacked religion, our holidays, our economy, and our Constitutional Rights.

We now live in a corrupt immoral society and there's nothing anybody's gonna be able to do about it.

As incidents of violence continue to increase, all of our Rights will continue to decrease.......liberals will see to it.

Location hidden

#44141 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
We have to look at what changed between 50 years ago and today.
Black got the right to vote?

Whites aren't allowed to lynch people no more?

Location hidden

#44142 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, liberals changed every facet of American society.
Liberals have been around since the 1770's. It was the liberals who decided to break away from England.

If it were up to the conservatives, the US would still be part of England. The Tea baggers are the Tories of 1776.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44143 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

We have to look at what changed between 50 years ago and today. War? We always had war. Guns? Nope, we always had guns. Schools? Nope, we had schools and education too. Mentally deranged people? Nope, we had crazies back then too. Television? Nope, television was even more violent when I was a kid. So what were the major changes?

Liberalism.
Exactamundo!

We always had these things, and plenty of crazies too, but now they have become even more embolden and lash out against society more frequently.

Remember those early serial killers from the 60's?....like Richard Speck, the guy who killed 8 student nurses in Chicago?.... That case shocked the nation, but there were serial killers here long before Speck, they've always been around, but they thrive in our current permissive cultureof corruption and immorality.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44144 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

So then it's only natural that you want to lynch whites and take away their right to vote.

And I don't suppose that you forgot if it wasn't for whites you never would have even had the right to vote.

You know you owe your Freedom to whites.

You just hate us with an undying passion and an all consuming vengeance,.....don't you?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44145 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactamundo!
We always had these things, and plenty of crazies too, but now they have become even more embolden and lash out against society more frequently.
Remember those early serial killers from the 60's?....like Richard Speck, the guy who killed 8 student nurses in Chicago?.... That case shocked the nation, but there were serial killers here long before Speck, they've always been around, but they thrive in our current permissive cultureof corruption and immorality.
A few are bound to slip through the cracks, but today, it seems like it's going on all the time. Hell, in recent years, we in Cleveland had two mass killings. The most recent one was in one of our schools in Chardon, Ohio. A student went there and shot five other students; several of them died. Then we have the Anthony Sowell case. He killed nearly a dozen women and stored them in his house and garage. I bet you didn't hear about those or perhaps forgot about them.

We are raising egg shells for kids today. Liberalism has to protect them from any negative environment. Nobody likes rejection or being shunned, but it's part of being human. When some of these kids are finally confronted with negativity, they don't know how to handle it. They were isolated from negativity nearly their whole lives. It created the term "going postal" years ago.

What I take note of is how these types of killings don't happen in the inner cities--only in very nice places. Why? Because ghetto kids are not shielded from negativity. They learn how to deal with getting their azz kicked by their parents or fighting out in the street. Nobody is worried about kids being bullied there. They keep score in sports games in school. From young on, they learn how to deal with embarrassment, harassment and even being picked on.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44146 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have been around since the 1770's. It was the liberals who decided to break away from England.
If it were up to the conservatives, the US would still be part of England. The Tea baggers are the Tories of 1776.
This message was brought to you by...... Public Education. Don't let this happen to your child.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44147 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When were they allowed to lynch people?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44148 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, back in those days there wasn't 300 million guns floating around in the USA.
Do let us all know when you get your time machine perfected and make sure you let us all know when you are going to leave!
Learn something for once. Gun ownership has been on the decline for the past several decades:

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2011-04-27-s...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44149 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Liberals have been around since the 1770's.

It was the liberals who decided to break away from England.
Hmmmmmmm......Oh I see, you mean like them there slave holdin' liberals like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson?

Is that what they're teaching you on the Plantation these days Barefool?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#44150 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A C/S LYING SON OF A B*!
hahahahahahahhaahha!
bonanza HAVE A SHOOT OUT ONCE A MONTH ON Sunday NIGHTS?
hahahahaah
It's a wonder your tongue doesn't jump out of your c/s m/f lying head.
War was part of life. These were war movies. Lying liberal,you got mouth. No Brains

Apocalypse Now -(1979, Francis Ford Coppola, V)

All Quiet on the Western Front -(1930, Lewis Milestone, WWI)

The Bridge on the River Kwai -(1957, David Lean, WWII)

Patton -(1970, Franklin J. Schaffner, WWII)

The Dirty Dozen -(1967, Robert Aldrich, WWII)

The Longest Day -(1962,Ken Annakin, WWII)

From Here to Eternity -(1953, Fred Zinnemann, WWII)

Sergeant York -(1941, Howard Hawks, WWI)

The Great Escape -(1963, John Sturges, WWII)

Battleship Potemkin (1925, Sergei Eisenstein, Odessa revolt-1905)

A Bridge Too Far -(1977, Richard Attenborough, WWII)

The Guns of Navarone -(1961, J. Lee Thompson, WWII)

Open City -(1945, Roberto Rossellini, WWII)

Midway -(1976, Jack Smight, WWII)

Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo -(1944, Mervyn LeRoy, WWII)

Tora! Tora! Tora!-(1970, Richard Fleischer, WWII)

Stalag 17 -(1953, Billy Wilder, WWII)

Battle of Britain -(1969, Guy Hamilton, WWII)

The Story of G.I. Joe -(1945, William Wellman, WWII)

The Desert Fox -(1951, Henry Hathaway, WWII)

Paths Of Glory -(1957, Stanley Kubrick, WWI)

Wings -(1927, William Wellman, WWII)

Battleground -(1949, William Wellman, WWII)

In Harm's Way -(1965, Otto Preminger, WWII)

MacArthur -(1977, Joseph Sargent, WWII, K)

Pork Chop Hill -(1959, Lewis Milestone, Korea)

The Big Parade -(1925, King Vidor, WWI)

Where Eagles Dare -(1969, Brian G. Hutton, WWII)

The Desert Rats -(1953, Robert Wise, WWII)

Battle of the Bulge -(1965, Ken Annakin, WWII)(Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw)

The Blue Max -(1966, John Guillermin, WWI)

The Caine Mutiny -(1954, Edward Dmytryk, WWII)

The Train -(1965, John Frankenheimer, WWII)

Back to Bataan -(1944, Edward Dmytryk, WWII)

Many Wars Ago (aka Uomini Contro)-(1970, Francesco Rosi, WWI)

Guadalcanal Diary -(1943, Lewis Seiler, WWII)

Sink the Bismarck -(1960, Lewis Gilbert,WWII)

They Were Expendable -(1945, John Ford, WWII)

Closely Watched Trains -(1966, Czech., Jirí Menzel, WWII)

The Dawn Patrol -(1938, Edmund Goulding, WWI)

Sahara -(1943, Zoltan Korda, WWII)

In Which We Serve -(1942, Noel Coward, David Lean, WWII)

The Young Lions -(1958, Edward Dmytryk, WWII)

Battle Cry -(1955, Raoul Walsh, WWII)

Soldier of Orange -(1978, Netherlands, Paul Verhoeven, WWII)

Halls of Montezuma -(1950, Lewis Milestone, WWII)

The Fighting Sullivans -(1944, Lloyd Bacon, WWII)

The Bridges at Toko-Ri -(1954, Mark Robson, K)

Destination Tokyo -(1943, Delmer Daves, WWII)

The Bridge at Remagen -(1969, John Guillermin, WWII)

Sands of Iwo Jima -(1949, Allan Dwan, WWII)

To Hell and Back -(1955, Jesse Hibbs, WWII)

The Lost Patrol -(1943, John Ford, WWI)

Von Ryan's Express -(1965, Mark Robson, WWII)

Wake Island -(1942, John Farrow, WWII)

The Boys in Company C -(1977, Sidney J. Furie, V)

Objective, Burma!-(1945, Raoul Walsh, WWII)

Twelve O'Clock High -(1949, Henry King, WWII)

Operation Pacific -(1951, George Waggner, WWII)

Flying Leathernecks -(1951, Nicholas Ray, WWII)

Run Silent, Run Deep -(1958, Robert Wise, WWII)

Kanal -(1957, Andrzej Wajda, WWII)

The Sand Pebbles -(1966, Robert Wise, China uprising 1926)

633 Squadron -(1964, Walter Grauman, WWII)

Casualties of War -(1989, Brian De Palma, V)

Cross of Iron -(1977, Sam Peckinpah, WWII)
The Green Berets -(1968, Ray Kellogg, V)
The Story of Dr. Wassell -(1944, Cecil B. DeMille, WWII)
Operation Crossbow -(1965, Michael Anderson, WWII)
The Naked and the Dead -(1958, Raoul Walsh, WWII)
King Rat -(1965, Bryan Forbes, WWII)
Torpedo Run -(1958, Joseph Pevney, WWII)
A Walk in the Sun -(1945, Lewis Milestone, WWII)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 8 min Garibaldi 4,144
News Dana Milbank, Washington Post: Cruz has firm lo... 31 min Ritual Habitual 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 207,476
News Tom Steyer, a billionaire environmentalist, is ... 1 hr mjjcpa 2
News Kasich, Sanders win in Dixville Notch 1 hr mjjcpa 1
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... 1 hr DSM Local 20
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 46
More from around the web