Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,183

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#42884 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, let's see, 1789, 1860, 1880's - 1950's.

Psssst!.... All of those laws have been overturned. Don't tell anyone!
You're so ignorant.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42885 Dec 1, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, you don't have to take my word for it. As a matter of fact, I suggest that you do not.

Instead of summarily dismissing something that you cannot imagine happening, do your own research. Or maybe you're so sure of your own argument that Truth and Facts need not enter your thinking.
It matters not. Truth exists whether you recognize it or not. And Truth doesn't seeks validation from you nor I. It exists no matter what you think.
It's not that I can't imagine it happening, it's not pretty hard to imagine things these days, but that's not one of them.

But you didn't answer my questions so I will rephrase.

If blacks are a majority in a city or a county, they can elect African American sheriffs and police chiefs. Why are blacks still incarcerated at a higher rate?

You talk about leading conservatives in congress? What conservatives are you referring to?...And disparities in the criminal justice system?.... What disparities? African Americans are well represented in the criminal justice system, from police, to prosecutors, to judges, even to the Attorney General.

Why haven't they fixed these "disparities" you're talk about? Could it be that these "disparities have been grossly overstated?

Truth's Door

#42886 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved that you are incapable of having an honest debate. You can't back up anything you said so you have to resort to personal attacks and insults. It's quite obvious even to the casual observer.
I do to you what you do to others, only better!

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem doing so. And I keep telling you that I'm NOT interested in debating you.

What don't you understand about that?

Your reputation precedes you.

You come on this thread with nonsense day in and day out. You put down the Black race every chance you get with jokes, insults and racist banter. You sprinkle that with foolish profanity and a perversion you should keep to yourself.

And then you have to gall to complain about "honest debate"?

You've got to be outta your freakin mind if you think I'm going along with that sordid program of yours. No, I'm not particularly interested in debate with you. I have no problem, however, calling out your LIES and other nonsense.

Go to someone else if you seek debate. Not me. How many more times I gotta tell your hardhead this? Stop whining to me about this.

And try doing your own damn research. I do my own!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42887 Dec 1, 2012
Zimmermanís December 11th Hearing Just Got A Lot More Interesting
Because of THIS

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42888 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem doing so. And I keep telling you that I'm NOT interested in debating you.
You come on this thread with nonsense day in and day out. You put down the Black race every chance you get with jokes, insults and racist banter. You sprinkle that with foolish profanity and a perversion you should keep to yourself.
You've got to be outta your freakin mind if you think I'm going along with that sordid program of yours. No, I'm not particularly interested in debate with you. I have no problem, however, calling out your LIES and other nonsense.
Go to someone else if you seek debate. Not me. How many more times I gotta tell your hardhead this? Stop whining to me about this.
You obviously haven't done any research or else you would be able to present a reasonable argument. You can't debate me because you don't have a leg to stand on, so you have to rely on insults and personal attacks. You've done it to everybody who has started out on this thread with an intelligent post that you didn't agree with.

So I don't expect to have an honest discussion with you, but I will no longer let you drag me down to your level. I've been fighting you with one hand tied behind my back, time to pull out the other one and expose your malicious intent.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42889 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Zimmermanís December 11th Hearing Just Got A Lot More Interesting
Because of THIS
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...
WOW!!!...A lot more interesting!

The truth is finally starting to come out. I always knew Dee Dee was a liar but I never thought that the subterfuge was this massive.

Unbelievable!

Truth's Door

#42890 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what world you're living in but the police cannot legally pull you over without a lawful reason to do so. Are you implying that the police are liars? Who are the liars? The white cops? The black cops? What cops you talking about? If you feel that you have been a victim of an inappropriate police action then by all means file a complaint with the Justice Department!

I'm sure Eric Holder will be eager to assist!
I don't expect You to understand. It happens.

In case you missed it, there are local police jurisdictions under consent decrees or court orders because of their treatment of the citizens they serve.

And it's not because of their lawful behavior.

You're so ignorant. You should quit while you're behind.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42891 Dec 1, 2012
Bald Faced Lies!

This is incredible!

&fe ature=player_embedded
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42892 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

I think I do understand. Yes it happens, but it's not as bad as you think it is, not anymore. You remind me of an old friend of mine who I haven't seen for years. Times have changed. Stop punishing yourself. There's good cops and bad cops, black and white. If you ain't got nothing to get busted for then you ain't gotta worry about anything.

Stop crying.
Alpha Male

Grove City, OH

#42893 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I have found you to be a liar !!! http://crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/

You don't do any research. Get back on the Democratic Plantation.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42894 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

In case you missed it, there are local police jurisdictions under consent decrees or court orders because of their treatment of the citizens they serve.

And it's not because of their lawful behavior.

You're so ignorant. You should quit while you're behind.
Yeah it's always that last line in which you show disrespect that reveals your mindset and your strategy. It shows, and you can tell.

It speaks volumes about fear and hatred. What are you afraid of that has compelled you to embrace such hateful sentiments?

What local police departments are under consent decrees or court orders? Name just one.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42895 Dec 1, 2012
Alpha Male wrote:
<quoted text>

I have found you to be a liar !!!

http://crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/

You don't do any research. Get back on the Democratic Plantation.
Wow!....This is incredible!

http://www.wimp.com/misquoteschild/
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42896 Dec 1, 2012
Harry Reid is the most powerful man in the country. He could bring down a president if he wanted to! He has the power to call for a special select committee to investigate the Benghazi cover-up.

That committee would be able to get to the bottom of this conspiracy much sooner rather than later. But it looks like the truth is going to have to be uncovered by all of the other committees. And I doubt if the president is going to nominate Susan Rice as Secretary of State.

That would be just open up another can of worms.

Truth's Door

#42897 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I think I do understand. Yes it happens, but it's not as bad as you think it is, not anymore. You remind me of an old friend of mine who I haven't seen for years. Times have changed. Stop punishing yourself. There's good cops and bad cops, black and white. If you ain't got nothing to get busted for then you ain't gotta worry about anything.

Stop crying.
HA!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42898 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw a half a dozen white kids run up to a car to sell crack.
No, like Rush, you just have the crack delivered.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42899 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

What about those who haven't done the crime? Those who are innocent?

You have noticed the many innocents released over the last few years after serving lengthy prison terms for crimes they didn't commit?

Did you also happen to notice the race of the overwhelming majority of those innocents?

Or is the Truth a Lie in your world?
What does any of this have to do with harsher sentences for blacks? How many people were released over the last few years? How many were black?

Here are some interesting facts.

"1. The first DNA exoneration took place in 1989. Exonerations have been won in 34 states; since 2000, there have been 267 post-conviction DNA exonerations in the United States."

"2. Here's a breakdown of the ethnicity of the 267 people exonerated: 159 African Americans, 80 Caucasians, 21 Latinos, two Asian Americans and five prisoners of unknown or mixed raced."

"3. Mistaken eyewitness identifications contributed to over 75% of the wrongful convictions in the United States overturned by post-conviction DNA evidence."

"4. In 2004, Congress passed the Justice for All Act which provides financial incentives for states to preserve evidence Ė and withholds those same monies for states that do not adequately preserve evidence. Not all states that require the preservation of evidence succeed in fulfilling their mission. For example, some legislation limits the preservation of evidence to only certain crimes."

Read more about all 11 interesting facts about convictions that are overturned on DNA evidence. If you're afraid to click on the link just ask and I'll post some more for you so you don't have to go there.

http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-fa...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42900 Dec 2, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like Rush, you just have the crack delivered.
LOL, pshhh, well yeah. It just shows a higher degree of intellegence. Assess the risk.

No wonder why the crack problem is so "black". Like dumbasses, you stand in an alley, selling it in front of the cops, LOL.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#42905 Dec 2, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't done any research or else you would be able to present a reasonable argument. You can't debate me because you don't have a leg to stand on, so you have to rely on insults and personal attacks. You've done it to everybody who has started out on this thread with an intelligent post that you didn't agree with.
So I don't expect to have an honest discussion with you, but I will no longer let you drag me down to your level. I've been fighting you with one hand tied behind my back, time to pull out the other one and expose your malicious intent.
lol! Son, you're such an idiot to begin with you drag everyone down to your level!

Location hidden

#42906 Dec 2, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> DENIAL is the number one reson
Umm right... "white fright" is that people like you get to vote.

Location hidden

#42907 Dec 2, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Crisco and barefool remind me of the project dewellers found eveywhere.
You remind me of the women who waddle through Wal*Mart who find their pictures on the internet.

http://bronanthebarbarian.files.wordpress.com...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,441
California adopts 'yes means yes' sex-assault rule 15 min INFIDEL 7
Harry Reid's Desperate Measures 16 min Gary 3
First ladies get the 'Project Runway' treatment 38 min kuda 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 43 min HeSheeple 12,060
US doctor exposed to Ebola virus admitted to NIH 44 min Deo Vindice 6
Virginia same-sex marriage ruling reverberates ... 1 hr Does Not Compute 4

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE