Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,347

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42860 Dec 1, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>

If you were not so full of hate and Ignorance you would know unwed births are up for all races.

The times thet are a changing.
Black out of wedlock births are 75%.

White out of wedlock births are 25%.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42861 Dec 1, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Do blacks commit more crimes than Whites? NO. There are numerous studies by leading academic universities on this.
Blacks are committing more of the "types of crimes" that land people in jail. As far as the studies, what studies? You can't just mention studies without at least naming them. Posting a reputable link would be the minimum requirement in a serious discussion.

All of the statistics that I posted earlier can be found on Government web sites, but the government certainly does not want us to know the facts, the stats are either flawed, non-existent, or else uninterpretable. One has to do a lot of research to get to the truth.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#42862 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Black out of wedlock births are 75%.

White out of wedlock births are 25%.
And you still didn't prove that piste t's statement wrong.

Are your fellow Idiots' out of wedlock births still running at 100%?

Truth's Door

#42863 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you zazz?

LOL!
Is that you Fool?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42865 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Are Blacks systematically profiled by law enforcement? A resounding YES!
Maybe, maybe not....ya know, if it looks like a duck...

Maybe if they need shoes, but I doubt it. "Profiling" will always be an integral part of any successful law enforcement agency. You don't look for an old white man when black teenagers decide to play "New Jack City." Again, do you think that the African American mayors who preside over cities with high incarceration rates for blacks are racist? They run the cities!

Most police officers are decent human beings, but there are some bad apples, there always will be. But the police don't have as much authority as they did back in the 60's. Now there are review boards and police are held to a high standard. They can no longer run roughshod the way they did back in the day.

Young blacks get arrested more often because they lack guidance, the kind of guidance that can only come from a traditional household, from a mother and a father.

Truth's Door

#42867 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yes?....uh....NO!....T reated differently? Hmmmmm....in 1963..Yes.

In 2012?....uh,...no. Today blacks have political power, and they run many of the cities and city councils where black crime has gone through the roof. Are you proposing that these African American leaders are corrupt? You don't think that they would allow any racism of the magnitude that you're suggesting to thrive in their police departments do you? After all, they run the place, those are their jobs. They hire the chiefs, and the city council has oversight should there be any concerns.

Black crime rates have risen since the Civil Rights Era, and so have out of wedlock births among African American women. Do you think there's a correlation here? If you think not, look again.
Your head is in the sand if you dare not see and understand what is happening in the criminal justice system.

Even leading conservatives in Congress see racial disparities in the criminal justice system and join with those who seek ways to reduce and eliminate such disparities.

You keep living in 1963. I'll live in 2012 and see reality. Either your stupidity and ignorance completely controls you or you just find it easy to be misleading and a joy to LIE.

The Sheriff or Police Chief is not appointed in many (not all) municipalities. They are elected. Also, the criminal justice system is not run by mayors or city councils. They are run by judges, prosecutors, sheriffs and police chiefs and the various agencies of state and federal governments.

There is a separation of powers. You forgot about that constitutional thingy?

You like to mislead with half-truths or outright LIES. But they NEVER get by me.

If you need a civics lesson, you should visit your nearest elementary school. I'm sure there's a third-grader who'll be glad to help you out. As long as that's the day you decide to clean yourself up...on the outside AND within.

Oh yeah, what's the correlation between being utterly stupid and deciding to post such thoughts? You provide this thread with a bountiful collection of your nonsense each passing day.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42869 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Has the war on drugs had a disproportional impact on Blacks? Yes!
I never saw a half a dozen white kids run up to a car to sell crack. Talk about competition, sheesh! I also can't help but notice the erratic driving that is prevalent in the black community.

If you are swerving or have a tail light out, or whatever, it gives the police a reason to pull you over, and if the cop then sees or smells any pot or alcohol,..... busted!

People are their own worst enemies.

Truth's Door

#42870 Dec 1, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>79% of violent crimes are comitted by blacks but white hispanics are included in white statistics If blacks are 12% of thew entire population even an appologist like you has to admit it is disproportionate .
Rather than ignoring this why aren't liberals addressing the problem The reason that black homicides are not solved is because the ghetto dwellers are intimidated by this scum and will not identify a suspect . Even though the entire hood knows who did what when.

Good people are allowing their lives and the perceptions of blacks in general to be defined by gangbangers and dope slingers
Oh what a slippery slope you are on!

You've gone from "one race of people committing 89% of the crime" to "79% of violent crimes are comitted by blacks" with qualifications.

You are hilarious. And, of course, you do not provide your sources for such out-of-your-azz numbers. OF COURSE NOT!

Try again. Lets see how far your numbers keep going down and how many more qualifications you can add to them.

Hey, let's not forget...

89% of the Lies on this thread are told by ignorant racists. But Fools are included in ignorant racists statistics. If Ignorant racists are 12% of the entire population on this thread...even a suck up like you have to admit it is disproportionate.

Instead of ignoring this, why aren't you jerks addressing the problem? The entire thread knows which of you likes to Lie and mislead.

Indeed!

Truth's Door

#42872 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Even bigots can quote facts. And maybe some of the facts they quote are the reasons why they became bigoted. Bigots come in all colors, shapes and sizes, nobody has a monopoly on being bigoted. The truth is the only thing that should matter.
That one paragraph from you (of all people) would present an author with an opportunity to pen a Pulitzer-prize winning thesis.

Coming from you, that 4-sentence piece is full of humor! And you conclude it with something that is anathema to you!

Give us more laughs! Give us more laughs, I say!

Jerk!

Truth's Door

#42873 Dec 1, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>That is his ™prediction™. Just as much validity as his election predictions
Oh yes!

Their numbers are just that..."THEIR" numbers. Facts and Truth flee from them as surely as the darkness flees from the daylight!

And they have no shame.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42874 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Your head is in the sand if you dare not see and understand what is happening in the criminal justice system.

Even leading conservatives in Congress see racial disparities in the criminal justice system and join with those who seek ways to reduce and eliminate such disparities.

You keep living in 1963. I'll live in 2012 and see reality. Either your stupidity and ignorance completely controls you or you just find it easy to be misleading and a joy to LIE.

The Sheriff or Police Chief is not appointed in many (not all) municipalities. They are elected. Also, the criminal justice system is not run by mayors or city councils. They are run by judges, prosecutors, sheriffs and police chiefs and the various agencies of state and federal governments.

There is a separation of powers. You forgot about that constitutional thingy?

You like to mislead with half-truths or outright LIES. But they NEVER get by me.

If you need a civics lesson, you should visit your nearest elementary school. I'm sure there's a third-grader who'll be glad to help you out. As long as that's the day you decide to clean yourself up...on the outside AND within.

Oh yeah, what's the correlation between being utterly stupid and deciding to post such thoughts? You provide this thread with a bountiful collection of your nonsense each passing day.
If blacks are a majority in a city or a county, they can elect African American sheriffs and police chiefs. Again, are these sheriffs and chiefs racist?

You talk about leading conservatives in congress? What conservatives are you referring to?...And disparities in the criminal justice system?.... What disparities? African Americans are well represented in the criminal justice system, from police, to prosecutors, to judges, even to the Attorney General.

Why haven't they fixed these "disparities" you talk about? Are they incompetent? Or do they just don't care?

Pssst...I think you're the one who's still living in 1963.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42875 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Are Blacks sentenced more severely for the same crimes? YES!
There are socioeconomic factors.

A lot would depend on defendants attorneys and on the defendants previous record, and of course on the defendant him/herself. Good lawyers can be a little expensive. Most African Americans are poor, so don't do the crime if you can't do the time. But I doubt that these factors have a significant impact on sentencing, so I would like to see the stats to back up your statement, then I will consider it.

Truth's Door

#42876 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. It's because Blacks are committing more crimes, and more violent crimes that warrant prison time.
The facts are that Blacks are arrested at a higher rate than Whites.

No matter how you slice it and dice it, you cannot get over that hurdle. It is NOT that Blacks commit more crimes than Whites. It is because they are arrested at higher rates are they disproportionately represented.

Once that Fact can wallow for a moment within you, then you can see why Blacks are in disproportionate numbers in the criminal justice system.

And there are many other factors that contribute to their disproportional numbers, such as the failed war on drugs. There is not one study out there that concludes that Blacks abuse drugs more than Whites. Yet non-violent drug crimes overwhelmingly ensnare Blacks.

Critical thinking eludes you. Your idea of rational thinking is to hurl racist names and insults and indulge in a sordid brand of perversion. If you think this post was written for your benefit, think again.

You are who you are and cannot help yourself, Resident Pervert.

We accept you for who you are. You are a Fool. But you're our Fool, jerk.

Truth's Door

#42877 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are committing more of the "types of crimes" that land people in jail. As far as the studies, what studies? You can't just mention studies without at least naming them. Posting a reputable link would be the minimum requirement in a serious discussion.

All of the statistics that I posted earlier can be found on Government web sites, but the government certainly does not want us to know the facts, the stats are either flawed, non-existent, or else uninterpretable. One has to do a lot of research to get to the truth.
Apparently you choose not to read this thread.

Those studies were posted long ago on this very thread. Oh, you were under another alias back then. The poster posted the studies and I read some of the ones that I hadn't before.

Oh yes, they exist.

And get one think straight, jerk. Having a serious conversation with you is NOT my goal. You are a self-avowed bigot and racist. Your ways are set and you do not seek the Truth, just to ridicule and dwell in deceit and Lies.

Your reputation precedes you. And if you had any inkling of a research or curiosity bone in that nasty mind of yours, a simple Google or Bing search would yield that which you do not believe exists.

I'm not the one to provide YOU with a link to anything, just as there is NEVER a need for YOU to provide me a link to anything. Nor do YOU need to prove anything to me.

Again...

Your reputation precedes you.

Oh yeah, what's the minimum requirement for a jerk like you to quit posting nonsense?

Truth's Door

#42878 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I never saw a half a dozen white kids run up to a car to sell crack. Talk about competition, sheesh! I also can't help but notice the erratic driving that is prevalent in the black community.

If you are swerving or have a tail light out, or whatever, it gives the police a reason to pull you over, and if the cop then sees or smells any pot or alcohol,..... busted!

People are their own worst enemies.
You buy into what you want to.

The police don't need you to give them a reason to pull you over. That world doesn't exist.

They'll pull you over for whatever reason they so choose. They can make up any reason. That may not be common to you or you may choose not to believe it. That's your choice.

Welcome to reality.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42879 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Have states implemented laws that are targeted against Blacks? YES!
Yeah, let's see, 1789, 1860, 1880's - 1950's.

Psssst!.... All of those laws have been overturned. Don't tell anyone!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42880 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

Apparently you choose not to read this thread.
Those studies were posted long ago on this very thread. Oh, you were under another alias back then. The poster posted the studies and I read some of the ones that I hadn't before.
Oh yes, they exist.
And get one think straight, jerk. Having a serious conversation with you is NOT my goal. You are a self-avowed bigot and racist. Your ways are set and you do not seek the Truth, just to ridicule and dwell in deceit and Lies.
Your reputation precedes you. And if you had any inkling of a research or curiosity bone in that nasty mind of yours, a simple Google or Bing search would yield that which you do not believe exists.
I'm not the one to provide YOU with a link to anything, just as there is NEVER a need for YOU to provide me a link to anything. Nor do YOU need to prove anything to me.
Again...
Your reputation precedes you.
Oh yeah, what's the minimum requirement for a jerk like you to quit posting nonsense?
You just proved that you are incapable of having an honest debate. You can't back up anything you said so you have to resort to personal attacks and insults. It's quite obvious even to the casual observer.

Truth's Door

#42881 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>If blacks are a majority in a city or a county, they can elect African American sheriffs and police chiefs. Again, are these sheriffs and chiefs racist?

You talk about leading conservatives in congress? What conservatives are you referring to?...And disparities in the criminal justice system?.... What disparities? African Americans are well represented in the criminal justice system, from police, to prosecutors, to judges, even to the Attorney General.

Why haven't they fixed these "disparities" you talk about? Are they incompetent? Or do they just don't care?

Pssst...I think you're the one who's still living in 1963.
Again, you don't have to take my word for it. As a matter of fact, I suggest that you do not.

Instead of summarily dismissing something that you cannot imagine happening, do your own research. Or maybe you're so sure of your own argument that Truth and Facts need not enter your thinking.

It matters not. Truth exists whether you recognize it or not. And Truth doesn't seeks validation from you nor I. It exists no matter what you think.

Truth's Door

#42882 Dec 1, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
There are socioeconomic factors.

A lot would depend on defendants attorneys and on the defendants previous record, and of course on the defendant him/herself. Good lawyers can be a little expensive. Most African Americans are poor, so don't do the crime if you can't do the time. But I doubt that these factors have a significant impact on sentencing, so I would like to see the stats to back up your statement, then I will consider it.
What about those who haven't done the crime? Those who are innocent?

You have noticed the many innocents released over the last few years after serving lengthy prison terms for crimes they didn't commit?

Did you also happen to notice the race of the overwhelming majority of those innocents?

Or is the Truth a Lie in your world?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42883 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>

You buy into what you want to.

The police don't need you to give them a reason to pull you over. That world doesn't exist.

They'll pull you over for whatever reason they so choose. They can make up any reason. That may not be common to you or you may choose not to believe it. That's your choice.
Welcome to reality.
I don't know what world you're living in but the police cannot legally pull you over without a lawful reason to do so. Are you implying that the police are liars? Who are the liars? The white cops? The black cops? What cops you talking about? If you feel that you have been a victim of an inappropriate police action then by all means file a complaint with the Justice Department!

I'm sure Eric Holder will be eager to assist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,245
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,124,596
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 15 min Aprilvue 12,311
Ebola patient flew on Frontier flight without s... 15 min Bee Eff Dee 139
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 18 min SirPrize 16
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 21 min Go Blue Forever 28
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 29 min Bama Yankee 1

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE