Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#33148 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What kkk clan are you with son?
When liberals lack content or original thought, the cry "racism".

YAWN.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#33149 Jul 22, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Black people stick together, no matter what, always have and always will. In the ghetto they kill each other on a daily basis, but when someone else kills one of the rats, they are all out to get him.
How dare you accuse blacks of banding together, even to their own detriment, Jumping Jim!!!

Um, did you steal my "No Snitch" t-shirt?
higgans

Marion, IN

#33150 Jul 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Florida isn't interested in your fictional screenplay.
Maybe you can find a buyer out in LA?
You can call it: George, the Groper, Stands Accused!
Maybe get Charley Sheen for the lead role?
Hollywoodm eh?
reverse the races of the two players and there would be no screenplay and NO case nor charges.
or, make both players the same races... same result.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#33151 Jul 22, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
When liberals lack content or original thought, the cry "racism".
YAWN.
lol! Funny how it's only you people who make that claim over and over and over. Seems your personal claims are based on your own sayings!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#33152 Jul 22, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywoodm eh?
reverse the races of the two players and there would be no screenplay and NO case nor charges.
or, make both players the same races... same result.
lol! Woohoo! You're back to race again.... as usual!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33153 Jul 22, 2012
The only ones who brings up race or wants to talk about it is Thug Zimmerman's supporters.

Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33154 Jul 22, 2012
Crisco in Bondage wrote:
<quoted text>I talking about the lawsuit to get justice for George.

I think it very interesting that there's no body to exhume.

How convenient?

Gotta wonder if the autopsy results were fabricated.

Gotta wonder why the parents had the corpse cremated.

To save money on funeral costs?

To hide the truth?

To use the ashes to solicit donations?

Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the commitment lawsuit.

TV Star Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33155 Jul 22, 2012
Crisco in High Heels wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the democrats did to George Bush?
I mean just what I said, cuckoo!

You know it's a slow day when I respond to your crazy azz!

This slow day is OVER for me!!!!

Quick, Willard Romney, say something. Anything!

Celebrity Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#33156 Jul 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
The only ones who brings up race or wants to talk about it is Thug Zimmerman's supporters.
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Post #33133 from the previous page:

"Yo' cASSper, your pale monkey azz is full of monkey crap. If Trayvon were an unarmed adult, the armed racist Zimmer-monkey would be dead and the Black adult would be a hero.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!"

So, you are stupid or a liar.

Which is it?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33157 Jul 22, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
It's a shame that the overwhelming majority of blacks believe Zimmerman to be guilty while this isn't true of whites or Hispanics. This reveals to us all the racist nature of the black population within the US. Get mad if you want to, but it is just the TRUTH.

There is NOT any available evidence to suggest that Zimmerman started the physical altercation--or that Zimmerman is guilty. Prove me wrong. No one has yet.
You parade as the real TRUTH while trampling on all that real TRUTH stands for.

You are an IMPOSTER and do NOT speak the Truth. You speak lies and deceit.

This post as well as past posts of yours are not what the real TRUTH represents.

You go and change your name. But more importantly, you need to change your mind! You are a first-degree Idiot.

Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33158 Jul 22, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Black people stick together, no matter what, always have and always will. In the ghetto they kill each other on a daily basis, but when someone else kills one of the rats, they are all out to get him.
You been watching too many movies and TV shows.

Get up off that damn couch and stop stuffing your face. Now we know where most of your info comes from...TV shows and Fixed-News.

Fixed-News show you when the conservatives and repubs in Congress stick together to stick it to the American people? Is that the kind of sticking together you talking about?

Get a grip, old fart!

Deceiver Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
higgans

Marion, IN

#33159 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Woohoo! You're back to race again.... as usual!
truth knows no race.
if TM had been shot while playing catch with his play step-brother in a no-name, typical drive-by shooting (even if he was not the intended target), his death would only be another stat. a result of growing up black and poor, the product of (take ur pick) a broken home (70%+ unwed births), a broken public ed system (45%+ drop-out rate), demographic with the leading cause of young male deaths being gunshot, etc...
BUT, add in a 'white Hispanic' shooter in an UN-typical gated community and it becomes murder most vile.
disregard the alleged facts and the proven facts and the facts that can't be disproved, and solely concentrate on the races of the two people involved, throw in a dash of hyperbole and biased reporting, add the taste of noteriety and cash to the mix, maybe even a smidgen of parental remorse and guilt and deflection and a Tragedy becomes a Travesty and cause celeb...
the Family's 15 minutes are up... they will be forever celebraties in certain circles (as well as martyrs) but GZ will never regain his life.
will the the chimp change her handle to 'George is Guilty'?
what other cases will pops and footie and azzz and all the others start trolling, spewing their mindless, non-logic posts? I'm sure there WILL be another...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33162 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What kkk clan are you with son?
I have heard that before, racist, racist, you bees from the KKK man.

Not really, I have put them down many times on other blogs. A bunch of real stupids wearing their funny outfits.

Of course, you can't refute what I say about blacks always sticking together, its an obvious truth. So you, like so many of you people, just name call that shows your total ignorance.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#33163 Jul 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
The only ones who brings up race or wants to talk about it is Thug Zimmerman's supporters.
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
This is a recording....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33164 Jul 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You been watching too many movies and TV shows.
Get up off that damn couch and stop stuffing your face. Now we know where most of your info comes from...TV shows and Fixed-News.
Fixed-News show you when the conservatives and repubs in Congress stick together to stick it to the American people? Is that the kind of sticking together you talking about?
Get a grip, old fart!
Deceiver Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
The ole ghetto rat talking his talk. Black people all stick together like no other, just like now, you all now out to get Zimmerman.

Martin the street thug, took on someone smarter than he was and lost, and aren't you people having a fit.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#33167 Jul 22, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
truth knows no race.
if TM had been shot while playing catch with his play step-brother in a no-name, typical drive-by shooting (even if he was not the intended target), his death would only be another stat. a result of growing up black and poor, the product of (take ur pick) a broken home (70%+ unwed births), a broken public ed system (45%+ drop-out rate), demographic with the leading cause of young male deaths being gunshot, etc...
BUT, add in a 'white Hispanic' shooter in an UN-typical gated community and it becomes murder most vile.
disregard the alleged facts and the proven facts and the facts that can't be disproved, and solely concentrate on the races of the two people involved, throw in a dash of hyperbole and biased reporting, add the taste of noteriety and cash to the mix, maybe even a smidgen of parental remorse and guilt and deflection and a Tragedy becomes a Travesty and cause celeb...
the Family's 15 minutes are up... they will be forever celebraties in certain circles (as well as martyrs) but GZ will never regain his life.
will the the chimp change her handle to 'George is Guilty'?
what other cases will pops and footie and azzz and all the others start trolling, spewing their mindless, non-logic posts? I'm sure there WILL be another...
lol! And voila! You've wound your way back to your opinion and using race as your weapon!

A nice, verbal expression of the Escher drawing of a lizard eating it's tail!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#33168 Jul 22, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that before, racist, racist, you bees from the KKK man.
Not really, I have put them down many times on other blogs. A bunch of real stupids wearing their funny outfits.
Of course, you can't refute what I say about blacks always sticking together, its an obvious truth. So you, like so many of you people, just name call that shows your total ignorance.
lol! And not once did it make you wonder why people see you in that light?

Of course I can't refute your opinion son. You can have a million of them and they're only true to you! You can tell me you believe Kennedy is still alive because you say so, and that would be true! You can tell me Elvis is an alien because YOU believe it and that would be true.

You can even tell me the US lost WWII because that would be true... to you.

That's how your "obvious" truth works son. Reality doesn't enter the picture!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33170 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And not once did it make you wonder why people see you in that light?
Of course I can't refute your opinion son. You can have a million of them and they're only true to you! You can tell me you believe Kennedy is still alive because you say so, and that would be true! You can tell me Elvis is an alien because YOU believe it and that would be true.
You can even tell me the US lost WWII because that would be true... to you.
That's how your "obvious" truth works son. Reality doesn't enter the picture!
Total stupidity

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33174 Jul 23, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
It's a shame that the overwhelming majority of whites or Hispanics believe Martin to be guilty while this isn't true of blacks . This reveals to us all the racist nature of the white and Hispanic population within the US. Get mad if you want to, but it is just the TRUTH.

There is NOT any available evidence to suggest that Martin started the physical altercation--or that Zimmerman is not guilty. Prove me wrong. No one has yet.
TRUTH, you have come to your senses and finally speak the unyielding, unadulterated, whole and inseparable words of TRUTH.

Welcome home! Welcome home! Welcome home!

Your father, Integrity, has been waiting for you for a long time, my friend.

You disappointed him with your departure from home and your joining forces with LIES and his pals Deceit, Hate, Injustice, Intolerance, Filth, Idiot and Stupid.

Your mother, HONESTY, is so happy about learning of you coming back around to your core values. She knows she raised you well. She's so happy.

Now, you can reclaim your nickname...The TRUTH, the whole TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH.

Your brothers and sisters...Character, Veracity, Candor, Honor, Charity and Credibility are so happy you're coming back home.

We shall have a feast for you, just like the Prodigal Son had a feast. Father Integrity shall prepare a fatted calf and put a ring on your finger.

We await you, hurry!

I shall reprint a letter that was sent to you in a previous post. That ought to get your juices stirring to hurry back.

I'll send it in my next post.

I'm so happy you've finally come around.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33175 Jul 23, 2012
This is reposted from Chriso1, God bless his soul wherever he may be!

The post number is 18549.(May 10)

He posted this in reply to a post from you. Here it is in its entirety.

Oh yeah, TRUTH, you best be divorced from Treachery!!!!!!!!

TRUTH wrote:
Excuse me. Ignore my last post. It is repetitive.

----------SPECIAL DELIVERY----------
----------SPECIAL DELIVERY----------
----------SPECIAL DELIVERY----------

Hey Truth, your dad Integrity told me to deliver this to you. I hope it's good news!

TO: My son "Truth"
FROM: Father Integrity

My son, I told you there would be days like this.

The sickness is setting in. I told you that those boys and girls on the other side of the tracks were a bad influence on you. Your mother, Honesty, is ashamed of you. She didn't raise you like that. I knew when you left home at an early age that your path would be dangerous.

Your mother has an inconsolable spirit now. She is very protective of your brothers and sisters...Character, Veracity, Candor, Honor, Charity and Credibility. I'm glad that I didn't name you after me, Integrity. I'd never hear the end of it from your uncles Righteouness and Sincerity.

Back when you were still young, you invited Lies and Deceit over here and it's been downhill for you ever since. When Treachery eloped with you on April 1st and Foolishness wedded you two, your life has transformed to something unimaginable. Please change your name.

Your aunt Grace has recommended a few. She thinks imbecile, turncoat, dipsh_t, sewercreature, infidelity, betrayal and wishywashy are all appropriate.

Grandma Goodness and Granpa Mercy don't want you to come over for Thanksgiving Dinner, so you and your wife Treachery and your children Vulgar, Intolerance and Omission can go to your Father-in-Law, Lucifer, on that day. Dress the kids appropriately, as you know how he keeps the temperature.

Dear old cousin Humanity says he doesn't recognize you. You should give him a visit so that he and His old pal Faithfulness can fix you right up.

Hurt came by for a visit the other day. You know that broke your mom's heart. It's ok, though, as Consolation and Love came by a few hours later. That cheered her up.

We've arranged for your sister Veracity and her friend Reality to come to you to change your name. Protectiveness and Wrath will escort them. Don't try anything or you WILL be sorry.

Now, stop letting your longtime friend Lies influence you. You know damn well you cannot represent the King Captain Z. Grandpa Mercy said he'll take care of him after Exposure, Revelation, Justice and Consequence visits him.

Thank that good feller Christo1 for delivering this letter to you. He's going to take your place at the next Thanksgiving Dinner. Says he going to bring some freshly-squeezed homemade lemonade. I can hardly wait.

I'm ashamed of you son,
Your disgraced father Integrity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min EasyEed 1,276,526
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 6 min Dale 288
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 34
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 15 min serfs up 462
News Donald Trump first, Ben Carson second among 201... 20 min Christsharia Law 3
News Poll: Carson & Trump Tied 21 min YouDidntBuildThat 5
News Bust: Iran opponents' August fail 22 min Christsharia Law 1
More from around the web