Five Lessons Learned From the Syrian ...

Five Lessons Learned From the Syrian Civil War

There are 9 comments on the US News & World Report story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Five Lessons Learned From the Syrian Civil War. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

Robert Nolan is an editor at the Foreign Policy Association and producer of the Great Decisions in Foreign Policy television series on PBS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

ibfxuscoc

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Readers digest version.
This was watery oatmeal.
The elites like in viet nam are wrong. Our foot print ought to be smaller in the me and watching the store in asia. But hey we re going to have to get humbled. God damn shame when the iranians sink one of our carriers
with a chinese or north koreon or maybe russian if they have the balls missle. Now after that how you gonna keep china down? You ain t. More crap from harvard. They are nt going be happy till we are chased out in the pacific to alaska and california. Question how many chinese subs operate now off california? Or enemy? F it. Im only a peasant. But i can grumble. Is the average american taxed now more than the avg french peasant say in the time of louis xiv? Im surprised i have nt got the notice to do road work on the lord s estate. Oh wait a minute my real estate taxes are over 10,000. The teachers cant retire less myrtle beach. Valley forge so quaint. Hmm we are so important now.
Plenty of harvard graduates at valley forge too. We need them So
Syrian

New London, CT

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Good article!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3 Mar 29, 2013
The gravy train for well to do Western psychopaths must end one day Obama.
Look at it this way Jew licker.
If I am not they certainly are.
I'm not surprised the Jew are always winning.
We read the scripted lines they give to us while we act out the role authored by Jew as things to do for human beings.
If that's what Jewish slaves are.
Which I doubt somehow.
nania

Mandalay, Myanmar

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Wait a minute...do not make conclution before it is fully over..and please put any point of view for general public of Syria..
Because...they were suffered most in this war..and skipping that issue and approuch global affect will not full aspect on this war..
Jer

Gdansk, Poland

#5 Mar 30, 2013
it is the only lesson, which shows that politicians, cia from usa and their issraeli fellows are global criminal motherfu..rs, genocides, war criminals, mass murderers and this civil war, it is their job but job in so called white gloves by supporting, training all these stupid, brainless people, who are these ,,syrian,, rebels.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#6 Mar 30, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
Readers digest version.
This was watery oatmeal.
The elites like in viet nam are wrong. Our foot print ought to be smaller in the me and watching the store in asia. But hey we re going to have to get humbled. God damn shame when the iranians sink one of our carriers
with a chinese or north koreon or maybe russian if they have the balls missle. Now after that how you gonna keep china down? You ain t. More crap from harvard. They are nt going be happy till we are chased out in the pacific to alaska and california. Question how many chinese subs operate now off california? Or enemy? F it. Im only a peasant. But i can grumble. Is the average american taxed now more than the avg french peasant say in the time of louis xiv? Im surprised i have nt got the notice to do road work on the lord s estate. Oh wait a minute my real estate taxes are over 10,000. The teachers cant retire less myrtle beach. Valley forge so quaint. Hmm we are so important now.
Plenty of harvard graduates at valley forge too. We need them So
America fears no one. NO ONE! Any war will not last long , if they choose, with their secret weapons. They were first before and will not mind being 2nd this time with what they have. Not scared a bit!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text> America fears no one. NO ONE! Any war will not last long , if they choose, with their secret weapons. They were first before and will not mind being 2nd this time with what they have. Not scared a bit!
Ordinary Americans are the most scared people on this Planet. They are fed by their Government with claims of constant danger; having even degrees of danger coded in colors. Red is the extreme danger, orange are next to it; and their government agencies regularly assess the degree of danger at particular point in time. On American airports the speakers repeatedly update the travelers about momentary degree of danger; and it is usually orange; one step to the doomsday. That way people are kept at constant tension; and made believe that there are dangers everywhere; completely schizoid scenario. Their leaders are surely not scared, because lunatics are never scared; as they don’t grasp the gravity of consequences of their behavior.
ibfxuscoc

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text> America fears no one. NO ONE! Any war will not last long , if they choose, with their secret weapons. They were first before and will not mind being 2nd this time with what they have. Not scared a bit!
You ll be scaird and so will i when the aircraft carrier lurches over to the side after being hit with 10 or so exorcet missles followed by surface to surface missles then for good measure torpedoed and channelled
Into a floating minefield. What do you think they ve practising for in their war games and naval exercises for the last 20 years? Underestimatimg your opponent not a good idea.
Come to think about it when exactly was a us carrier in the gulf? But maybe i m not tracking. All this bs is just the build up to an attack on iran. Watch. But i guarantee it ain t going to play out like we think it is going to play out. But f it harvard s in charge. They ll protect u.
rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#9 Mar 30, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You ll be scaird and so will i when the aircraft carrier lurches over to the side after being hit with 10 or so exorcet missles followed by surface to surface missles then for good measure torpedoed and channelled
Into a floating minefield. What do you think they ve practising for in their war games and naval exercises for the last 20 years? Underestimatimg your opponent not a good idea.
Come to think about it when exactly was a us carrier in the gulf? But maybe i m not tracking. All this bs is just the build up to an attack on iran. Watch. But i guarantee it ain t going to play out like we think it is going to play out. But f it harvard s in charge. They ll protect u.

It will pan out as is prescribed by the science of knowledge.
And that is something you know nothing about.
Building your blocks on the shifting sand won't make it stable.
"No" ! all it does is entrench the parasite
Giving him Greece that otherwise he would never have got.
Step on his balls and make him squeal so people know what a piece of shit the Jews are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 2 min WasteWater 92
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 3,094
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... 5 min Spank594 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,459,861
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Giggle2044 231,178
News Correction: Oil Pipeline-Protest-Lynch story 18 min Heartz1453 23
News New York restaurant threatened by callers 21 min Lamer 10
More from around the web