McDaniel looking into 'irregularities'

McDaniel looking into 'irregularities'

There are 164 comments on the Politico story from Jun 27, 2014, titled McDaniel looking into 'irregularities'. In it, Politico reports that:

Mississippi Republican candidate Chris McDaniel hasn't given up, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity that he's still looking into voting irregularities in his runoff election against incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#2 Jun 27, 2014
They have found 1,000 illegal votes in one county. This election has not been certified yet. There is time to turn it around if enough illegal votes are found. What in the hell are the Democrats thinking? And why are the RINOs going along? Did they not learn in school the people are the Government? My Grandfather says Americans will let you piss on their head, and rub it in their eyes, but after they wash their face they are going to kick your ass, and that I where the Democrats are today!!!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Jun 27, 2014
There were a lot of irregularities... the biggest ones being Black Americans coming out and voting Republican... But Cochran admitted the truth, exactly what I have been saying for years... the tea baggers are racist... that is why Black came out and wisely voted against the tea bagger and for the Republican... BRILLIANT, LOL!
Ohh Em Gee

Webster, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There were a lot of irregularities... the biggest ones being Black Americans coming out and voting Republican... But Cochran admitted the truth, exactly what I have been saying for years... the tea baggers are racist... that is why Black came out and wisely voted against the tea bagger and for the Republican... BRILLIANT, LOL!
Says the resident racist... Everyone clap for the one trick pony!!!!!!! BRILLIANT LOL!!!!!
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#5 Jun 27, 2014
Call your county clerk, and see if you live in a state where you can cross over in the Primary, then when the Democrats run Hillary in the Presidential election, cross over, and give them Uncle Joe. Even I could beat that besotted old bum, and we have solved America's problems

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Call your county clerk, and see if you live in a state where you can cross over in the Primary
Well, at least you confirm you don't know what you are talking about... again...

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
They have found 1,000 illegal votes in one county.
You lie.

You also told us there were more people who voted then lived in the precincts all over the US.

And even though I challenged you fifty or more times to prove one precinct you never have.

Lying costs you nothing- everyone here knows you lie whenever you open your mouth.

You are, after all, LyingC*t74.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Call your county clerk, and see if you live in a state where you can cross over in the Primary, then when the Democrats run Hillary in the Presidential election, cross over, and give them Uncle Joe. Even I could beat that besotted old bum, and we have solved America's problems
difficult facing you are irrevelant in American politics?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#9 Jun 27, 2014
I would check too....Liberals are pros at cheating the voting system...they even go so far as illegally using the IRS to sabotage and undermine the outcome of a US Presidential election.

yeah...CHECK IT...

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
I would check too....Liberals are pros at cheating the voting system..
Yet more Republicans were arrested for voter fraud in the last election than Democrats.

And yet if you you got all the Democrats and all the Republicans who were convicted of voting illegally in 2012- when 120+ million people voted- you could put them on a short school bus.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!

Tea bag cryathon... year #6.

And here we have McDaniel WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crying about an election he lost to a real Republican.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#11 Jun 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet more Republicans were arrested for voter fraud in the last election than Democrats.
And yet if you you got all the Democrats and all the Republicans who were convicted of voting illegally in 2012- when 120+ million people voted- you could put them on a short school bus.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!
Tea bag cryathon... year #6.
And here we have McDaniel WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crying about an election he lost to a real Republican.
You still here?? Why??

When are you leaving??

Well??

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#12 Jun 27, 2014
Funny to watchthis nasty li'l bagger whine after being outmaneuvered by a vet. Great stuff.

'Baggers don't know what's going on, but want to run America anyway. More and more Americans realize that's a VERY bad idea.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#13 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here?? Why??
When are you leaving??
Well??
Nice rebuttal, nitwit. The usual brilliance from 'baggerdom....LOL

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#14 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
I would check too....Liberals are pros at cheating the voting system...they even go so far as illegally using the IRS to sabotage and undermine the outcome of a US Presidential election.
yeah...CHECK IT...
Liar. The IRS' JOB is to check ANY application for tax-exempt status. When a flood of 'bagger groups tried to cheat the taxpayers all at once, naturally they were investigated. Then those same 'baggers tried to turn the whole thing into another fake "scandal!"

You almost have to admire their duplicity. If you weren't too busy retching, that is.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#15 Jun 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. The IRS' JOB is to check ANY application for tax-exempt status. When a flood of 'bagger groups tried to cheat the taxpayers all at once, naturally they were investigated. Then those same 'baggers tried to turn the whole thing into another fake "scandal!"
You almost have to admire their duplicity. If you weren't too busy retching, that is.
If this is a fake scandal as your puppet master Obama has taught you....why is Lying Lois Lerner is standing in the unemployment line and on the verge of going to prison for illegally releasing confidential taxpayer information??

Well??

What, I can hear you??

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#16 Jun 27, 2014
Who wants to be a MILLIONAIRE??

Two Texas Congressman offering 1mil reward for anyone who can find Lying Lois Lerner's "lost" emails

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/26/1-...

Location hidden

#17 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Two Texas Congressman offering 1mil reward for anyone who can find Lying Lois Lerner's "lost" emails
Why just a million?

The USA spent $4 trillion dollars on WMDs that didn't exist.

Also because of a Texan.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 27, 2014
Republicans are never shy when it comes to spending government money...
the Light

El Paso, TX

#19 Jun 27, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Patty give one item of proof that Tea Party is racist.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#20 Jun 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why just a million?
The USA spent $4 trillion dollars on WMDs that didn't exist.
Also because of a Texan.
holder isn't from texas is he?

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#21 Jun 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Funny to watchthis nasty li'l bagger whine after being outmaneuvered by a vet. Great stuff.
'Baggers don't know what's going on, but want to run America anyway. More and more Americans realize that's a VERY bad idea.
it's always a fun to read your posts. you remind me of the days of my youth and inexperience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 1,395,720
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Terra Firma 13,106
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 13 min Cujo 61
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 28 min kuda 14
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques in Orleans 216,879
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 44 min Why 135
News RNC delegates launch 'Anybody but Trump' drive 1 hr Responsibility 69
More from around the web