Many illegal immigrants live in publi...

Many illegal immigrants live in public housing

There are 5620 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 1, 2009, titled Many illegal immigrants live in public housing. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

This Oct. 30, 2008 file photo shows he public housing complex in South Boston where president-elect Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango reportedly lives is seen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 281
Next Last

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#6634 Jul 16, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> Free housing for all amigos!!!
In prisons, in their own Countries!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6635 Jul 16, 2014
Well lets get them out
reader

Reno, NV

#6639 Jul 26, 2014
Yes, the illegals are provided special breeding rooms at the cost of the American taxpayer.
bigcircle247

Stamford, CT

#6643 Oct 20, 2014
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I like this statement! Thanks!
the founding fathers had a grant to settle Stamford e 2nd after his agents purchased Stamford from the Ponus tribe
deja

Brooklyn, NY

#6644 Oct 21, 2014
disabuser wrote:
This article completely ignores that, for decades now, there has been a shift in taxpayer-subsidized housing from direct government projects and subsidies like Section 8 to private non-profit controlled housing projects. Many of these non-profits simply don't ask about immigration status. An example would be the Beach Flats project in Santa Cruz.
This privatization of the use of tax dollar allows the people running these non-profits, who are usually ideological leftists, to determine where tax dollars go while getting paid for doing so.
How about this you are ALL ILLEGAL the natives didnt invite you here to steal rape and commit GENOCIDE on my people it is the natives the only true americans that are overlooked and oppressed you are all invaders and you are all illegal you should ALL go home and give. back what you stole YE HA
deja

Brooklyn, NY

#6645 Oct 21, 2014
bigcircle247 wrote:
<quoted text>
the founding fathers had a grant to settle Stamford e 2nd after his agents purchased Stamford from the Ponus tribe
your founding fathers bought nothing they stole from the tribes and commited genocide on them
Balthazar

Manassas, VA

#6646 Oct 21, 2014
Ya Think wrote:
And yet we have citizens and vets living on the streets.
Liar liar so you need to become immigrant to get good benefits
Balthazar

Manassas, VA

#6647 Oct 21, 2014
deja wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this you are ALL ILLEGAL the natives didnt invite you here to steal rape and commit GENOCIDE on my people it is the natives the only true americans that are overlooked and oppressed you are all invaders and you are all illegal you should ALL go home and give. back what you stole YE HA
Section 8 only legal & us citizens what part you dont understand looser ,sorry if you not are cuban or Puertorican to get a lot benefit
deja

Brooklyn, NY

#6648 Oct 22, 2014
Balthazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Section 8 only legal & us citizens what part you dont understand looser ,sorry if you not are cuban or Puertorican to get a lot benefit
YOU ARE ALL ILLEGALS EXCEPT FOR THE REMAINING NATIVES THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT WERENT ABLE TO MURDER
dominoe effect

Warwick, RI

#6650 Oct 22, 2014
Sorry but its US the AMERICANS fault because we hired these illegal immigrants under the table or for cheap money!!
So why fuss now? Most companies/factories Fired or Layed off some of us, to hire these low pay employees!! But now things are out of control and everybody want to complain! What the heck you thought was going to happen?!
Blame ourselves for starting it all! My opinion!! Sorry.
Balthazar

Manassas, VA

#6651 Oct 23, 2014
dominoe effect wrote:
Sorry but its US the AMERICANS fault because we hired these illegal immigrants under the table or for cheap money!!
So why fuss now? Most companies/factories Fired or Layed off some of us, to hire these low pay employees!! But now things are out of control and everybody want to complain! What the heck you thought was going to happenf?!
Good words but racist are blind & can't see beyond hate ,finally someone something wise thanks
Bomb Mexico

Grover Beach, CA

#6652 Oct 23, 2014
What are these illegal Mexican terrorist insurgents going to do when merica finally cuts ll heir welfare. How will thy suve then? Ae they goingto abandon all their pawn achor brats then like they are now? Thats the only reason they have them to begin with.They arent Ameicas responsibility anyway.
Bomb Mexico

Grover Beach, CA

#6653 Oct 23, 2014
dominoe effect wrote:
So why fuss now? Most companies/factories Fired or Layed off some of us, to hire these low pay employees!! But now things are out of control and everybody want to complain! What the heck you thought was going to happen?!
Contrary to popular belief.Regardless of what these Mexicans try to brainwash everybody into thinking.They dont come here to work,they come here to drain the welfare system.Even though alot of businesses do hire them,they need to be held accountable too and go to jail and pay fines. Just like the illegals themselves.Then get deported.
justhefacts

United States

#6654 Oct 27, 2014
dominoe effect wrote:
WHAT the Reps wanted to shut down the border a long time but Dems didn’t want to loose and grow their anchor babies voters. gee mmmm hod does the dems get more welfare voters GROW THEM@@@#
Dod you have a list of those “Most companies/factories Fired or Layed off some of us”

The problem wouldn’t have existed in the first place if Dems welfare didn’t exist. Do you realize there is a a commercial plane that’s all white that leaves Harrisburg airport 2 twice a week to ship illegals out of the area!!! I’ve SEEN that plane and the all white buss that loads them not to mention the pilot before taking odd announces it.

Look a Dems Calf that LOVES the illegals.. So WHOSE fault is this the DEMS hands down

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6656 Oct 30, 2014
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT the Reps wanted to shut down the border a long time but Dems didn’t want to loose and grow their anchor babies voters. gee mmmm hod does the dems get more welfare voters GROW THEM@@@#
Dod you have a list of those “Most companies/factories Fired or Layed off some of us”
The problem wouldn’t have existed in the first place if Dems welfare didn’t exist. Do you realize there is a a commercial plane that’s all white that leaves Harrisburg airport 2 twice a week to ship illegals out of the area!!! I’ve SEEN that plane and the all white buss that loads them not to mention the pilot before taking odd announces it.
Look a Dems Calf that LOVES the illegals.. So WHOSE fault is this the DEMS hands down
your 100% right. I believe I read a while ago that the mayor in cali is actually or was an illegal.
I've always said that this is all for votes, only an idiot wouldn't see this.
Look at voting records, look in low income areas where they reside, you'll find that even though they can't goto work..they'll cast thousands of votes that day for some democratic puppet.
This state is being run into the ground and on purpose. I've never seen so many illegals till I moved here and its disgusting. Between MA and RI i dont know which is worse. take a trip to the city in ri sometime, its like driving into mexico with little illegals everywhere..why? because theyre paid too breed. For the idiot claiming you have to be legal to gain housing benefits, fake SS# are easy to achieve. Cant wait to move from this fucked up liberal state

Location hidden

#6657 Oct 30, 2014
research that 21 yr old kid killed in boston by a drunk illegal and governor patricks respnse "had nothing to do with him being illegal" to think this stupid fuck is running this state..if the illegal was deported that kid would be alive, that American citizen. A while ago an old man who owned a flower shop on cape cod, run down and killed crossing the street by an illegal. Cape cod times tried turning it into a sob story in her defense. if that dumb bitch was deported instead of being here illegally and driving illegally..that man would be alive. Go the fuck home you leeches

Do you realize they commit crimes and get released, file for tax returns and get thousands.
Why is this allowed? huge problem with homeless Americans on cape cod, a lot of them vets

Location hidden

#6658 Oct 30, 2014
yet theyre left to live in the woods, harrassed by cops. Meanwhile at these low income housing units which plague this state, its a breeding ground for illegals. Paid to come here and have kids with no reprecussions. Yet a middle class family cant afford a kid so they wait till they can afford it. See the logic here? responsible people wait till its affordable, these bums keep popping them out because its all paid for, checks in the mail.
Go grocery shopping sometime, while your cashing out your 20 items, glance over at the family who speaks no english, has 3 overloaded carts of food and pays by ebt.
Why do I work my ass off? oh ya to support all these bums
welcome to MA the safe haven for all illegals, just don't forget to vote democratic

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#6660 Oct 30, 2014
BLACKBEAR420 wrote:
research that 21 yr old kid killed in boston by a drunk illegal and governor patricks respnse "had nothing to do with him being illegal" to think this stupid fuck is running this state..if the illegal was deported that kid would be alive, that American citizen. A while ago an old man who owned a flower shop on cape cod, run down and killed crossing the street by an illegal. Cape cod times tried turning it into a sob story in her defense. if that dumb bitch was deported instead of being here illegally and driving illegally..that man would be alive. Go the fuck home you leeches
Do you realize they commit crimes and get released, file for tax returns and get thousands.
Why is this allowed? huge problem with homeless Americans on cape cod, a lot of them vets
If you vote Democrat,then you're not allowed to whine.

Regulation # 2009-2012 & 2013-2016
Smbiant

Jericho, NY

#6662 Dec 12, 2015
Reading these comments is making my head spin because anybody who lends or sells their social security number (willingly or not), along with the person who uses it, are not only committing identity theft, they are also coming tax fraud and a multitude of other illegal acts. A red flag will get raised to the IRS (as it ALWAYS DOES), and that then involves resources which cost all of us money (government accountants and investigators all come out of our tax dollars, so please do remember that!) Ultimately yes! It DOES drain honest, legal citizens! I'm watching homes not too far from me that are legal 2-family houses being rented to to legal immigrants, and within a month there's 20 of their relatives living there ILLEGALLY. It is a distraction to the neighborhood: they crowd streets with cars, come at all times of night and wake my children up (as well as other neighbors) with loud music, etc. I did not come from a rich family and I worked very hard to afford my home, which I chose in a very secluded area on the north shore of Long Island. I do not appreciate this nonsense in my neighborhood. And yes they do take jobs away from Americans: I'm a horseback rider and I still love to groom and work in the barn for extra money so that I can pay for my horse, and I can't get a job anymore, due to the fact that farms will hire an illegal over me (my work is just as good, if not better). Finally, illegals who come from other countries are creating what's called a "brain drain" on their own home country: if they're brave/smart/hard working enough to come to the US and work, then they should be bright enough to stay in their own country and correct the problems of corruption and violence in their own countries first. Early American immigrants had to do exactly that: in order to establish the country as we know it today, they had to flee, establish a government here and then work to repair ties with countries that they fled! That does not happen today! Despite the fact that they work in our economy, every dollar an illegal immigrant makes (or most of it) goes back to their own home country to support family back home, so how is that contributing to the American economy?!?. And that is the ultimate COP OUT: Americans who support illegals and say that they "contribute to our economy". No they don't!! I just noted three or four different ways that they actually drain our economy and hurt the progress of their own home country, all while sending American dollars back to that very home country that they fled, all ILLEGALLY! End of discussion.
Michael young

Wooster, AR

#6664 Dec 15, 2015
ever keep all your eggs in one basket,for the ones who are enlighten to the truth, you know what I mean,holy. Grail. Was three parts,think. Of the old movie minority report, three in that tank,the three kings, so to speak, now that's it, what I do decipher, will stay private,but think about it,be informed,this is about my view on the statue of liberty being a thank you from the bright ones, the statue represents, freedom liberty, thanks, Jesus died for our sins,so we could keep living,he freed us,she holds a law book,back then the bible was law, she wires spikes on her head which represents, the crown of thorns Jesus wore during his crucifixion, the torch represents, eternal life or everlasting life,and the brightness will be watching;);),,for the bright ones, who are informed they know what I mean, there are three statues,there were three pieces of the holy grail, they were split for safety and flourish ment,she's on an island were most 90 percent foreign boats come in,and foreign citizens new to the state's docked,it was given to us by the French, who is what 87 percent Roman Catholic,the only church that goes back to Jesus being alive and his crucifixion, now I won't decipher no more and if I do it will stay private,,I want to help protecting what they are, as I'm of Catholic beliefs,even tho I'm the minority, ever one around here is of another type church,the south,Michael young singleagain75,dryer county tn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 281
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,403,001
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 5 min Deport Trump 31
News Tim Kaine gets warm welcome from neighbors 5 min spud 2
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 35 min spud 975
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 42 min Go Blue Forever 73
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques in Orlean... 219,274
News Pundit cites 'Dora the Explorer' to criticize K... 46 min Go Blue Forever 13
More from around the web