Impeach Obama

Impeach Obama

There are 2644 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2986 Dec 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Le Jizzbot"quoted text>WELL REALLY, everytime we try to give him credit for Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Syria and of course the ACA he says he knows nothing about it.[/QUOTE]

Every time you post you lie and say stupid stuff. But you claim to know nothing about it. I don't believe that, sorry...:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2987 Dec 9, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go with Bush again. Do two wrongs make a right?Your preaching to the wrong choir.Fact is he was incompetent,a failed leader.He should have stayed a failed oilman.He was probably good at that.He was a dad-saster as commander n chief.Any ceo that has no knowledge of things happening in his organization is a failure.Would be fired.He made the US the laughing stock of the world.You keep living yoiur fantasy.
Yes, Bush was America's darkest period, worse even than the 8 horrible years of Rancid Ronnie Raygun.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2988 Dec 9, 2013
True Farts wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your proof:
At a press conference today, President Obama announced plans for the first ever federally funded Muslim outreach program. The program will be available nationwide for all elementary school students grade K-12 beginning February 1st, 2014. The program is designed to educate children about the fundamentals of the Muslim religion and Islamic belief.
Fundamentally transform America.yeah he dam sure has that right.You go ahead and support this and your no more American then Bin laden.
Got a link, booger-blaster?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2989 Dec 9, 2013
What if we elected a president, who we knew nothing about, just because it would be so historic that we elected the first president elected in the United States?

http://www.examiner.com/article/what-if-we-el...

http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2013/12...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2991 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link, booger-blaster?
Here
gunnyg.wordpress.com/2013/12/08/obama-adminis...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2992 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush was America's darkest period, worse even than the 8 horrible years of Rancid Ronnie Raygun.
No matter what, you libturds would never admit to a dam thing.How you can worship someone who has done so little to advance this country,instead we are laughed at around the world.Obozo is worse than Carter who by far was the worst president in history.Obozoscam has sealed his fate.All the imaginary "red lines" that have been crossed,and he does nothing. I bet if there was a "red line" at the golf course he'd cross it.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2993 Dec 9, 2013
True Farts wrote:
From a racist, right-wing hatesite?

LOL!

Thanks for revealing the source of your, uh,'wisdom,' though. Figures!
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2994 Dec 9, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what, you libturds would never admit to a dam thing.How you can worship someone who has done so little to advance this country,instead we are laughed at around the world.Obozo is worse than Carter who by far was the worst president in history.Obozoscam has sealed his fate.All the imaginary "red lines" that have been crossed,and he does nothing. I bet if there was a "red line" at the golf course he'd cross it.
No, senile moron, BUSH was laughed at around the world. He was America's Clown-in-Chief.

Obama's trying to fix his mess. He and Carter have been our best Presidents since Kennedy.

I'll bet if you had a brain, you STILL wouldn't use it...:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2995 Dec 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
What if we elected a president, who we knew nothing about, just because it would be so historic that we elected the first president elected in the United States?
http://www.examiner.com/article/what-if-we-el...
http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2013/12...
What if you posted something which was both grammatical and which made sense?

I don't think we have to worry about finding out...:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2996 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you posted something which was both grammatical and which made sense?
I don't think we have to worry about finding out...:)
Like What if we elected a president, who we knew nothing about, just because it would be so historic that we elected the worst president elected in the United States?
http://www.examiner.com/article/what-if-we-el ...
http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2013/12 ...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2997 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
From a racist, right-wing hatesite?
LOL!
Thanks for revealing the source of your, uh,'wisdom,' though. Figures!
Oh and your not a racist.Your a dam hypocrite. That's all you libturd scum suckers are. You asked me where I got it from,I showed you.Whats the matter whitey get you down,whitey oppressed you.Your a clown racist been following notsosharpton/criminal J Jackson.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2998 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
No, senile moron, BUSH was laughed at around the world. He was America's Clown-in-Chief.
Obama's trying to fix his mess. He and Carter have been our best Presidents since Kennedy.
I'll bet if you had a brain, you STILL wouldn't use it...:)
They must have some reeeeeel good crack there,crack head.Carter was a total failure just like your master and savior will be comme 2016.I bet some around the world thought that rodeo clown was actually obozo.

United States

#3000 Dec 9, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and your not a racist.Your a dam hypocrite. That's all you libturd scum suckers are. You asked me where I got it from,I showed you.Whats the matter whitey get you down,whitey oppressed you.Your a clown racist been following notsosharpton/criminal J Jackson.
The press conference mentioned is not on the White House schedule so I believe you have been snookered.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3001 Dec 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>little jimmy...i caught your "cereal liar" comment on the other thread.
great addition to your list of attempts to think for yourself!
interesting, you are now reduced down to snide remarks of that often heard in Jr. High. You have came a long way pookie......down hill that is. It was more fun when you pretended to be someone your weren't. By the way, it's been over a month, have you came up with your definition of Conservative yet.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3002 Dec 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>interesting, you are now reduced down to snide remarks of that often heard in Jr. High. You have came a long way pookie.
I doubt even Jr. High kids call each other pookeeee! LOLL

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3003 Dec 10, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt even Jr. High kids call each other pookeeee! LOLL
Well I guess you would have had to make it that far in school to know for sure, right. Too bad you had so much to learn about EBT's and all that goes with the Oakland lifestyle.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3005 Dec 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The press conference mentioned is not on the White House schedule so I believe you have been snookered.
Neither is all the meetings Obumbles had with Kathleen Sypilis.(wink,wink)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#3006 Dec 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Like What if we elected a president, who we knew nothing about, just because it would be so historic that we elected the worst president elected in the United States?
http://www.examiner.com/article/what-if-we-el ...
http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2013/12 ...
A pretty good answer to my question, actually...LOL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#3007 Dec 10, 2013
Truth Farts wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is all the meetings Obumbles had with Kathleen Sypilis.(wink,wink)
Ignorant...stupid....vulgar... .illiterate. You don't have much going for you, do you reTHUGlican?
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#3008 Dec 10, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>They must have some reeeeeel good crack there,crack head.Carter was a total failure just like your master and savior will be comme 2016.I bet some around the world thought that rodeo clown was actually obozo.
It's so funny that a worthless, ignorant putz like you thinks that your opinions MEAN something.

LOL! As if!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,078
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Jim-ca 2,692
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Soros King Maker 241,000
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 50 min fingers mcgurke 41
News Tim Kaine's son charged after Trump rally scuffle 52 min fingers mcgurke 1
News White House Middle East Victory Lap Draws Skept... 58 min fingers mcgurke 12
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 428
More from around the web