Impeach Obama

Impeach Obama

There are 2644 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

United States

#2650 Nov 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should they. At this rate the left will. Either way it is better Obama stew in his own juices for yet another failed attempt to lead.
Hypocrite.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2651 Nov 18, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, dewd!! You come on an established thread out of nowhere and start talking trash about regular participants in the discussion and you call others trolls? Judging from the content and caliber of your comment here, you really know nothing about anything at all. Got news for ya, bozo, you're not very good at this either.
Now, let's see what ya got. So far it ain't jacksh!t. Run along.
Another obamabobblehead speaks.It's called freedom,you libturds only support freedom when it pertains to you,no one else can have an opinion and when they do and their opinions doesn't fit your psyco agenda then our opinions don't matter.Go flush your head troll.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2652 Nov 18, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Another obamabobblehead speaks.It's called freedom,you libturds only support freedom when it pertains to you,no one else can have an opinion and when they do and their opinions doesn't fit your psyco agenda then our opinions don't matter.Go flush your head troll.
republitards cry over freedom...unless it is a woman's right to choose, a person's right to choose their mate, or teaching evolution.

Irony can be pretty ironic

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2653 Nov 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Obama......sure, everyone knew that.

Kanye West says he's 'past' president, feels used...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2654 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
republitards cry over freedom...unless it is a woman's right to choose, a person's right to choose their mate, or teaching evolution.
Oh and I guess that Hussein's support of muslims is not a war on women. Your post is insane and media hype.There is no war on women.What, people can't have an opinion?If there opinion goes against yours that makes them bad?I believe people can do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't break the law,what's wrong with that.Do I believe that abortion should be legal?Only when a woman's life is in danger or rape or incest have occured.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2655 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony can be ironic just like what Cruz supported about the unACA,Obozo just turned right around and did what Cruz proposed,a year delay.Ironic yes!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2656 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM from gov intrusion absolutely!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2657 Nov 18, 2013
On Sunday, appearing on ABCÂ’s This Week with fill-in host Martha Raddatz, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) admitted that Democrats knew full well that Americans would be booted from their health insurance plans as an effect of Obamacare implementation.
Aren't you dummycraps glad that your own party and your King have sold America out.Sold on lies,passed in the dead of night behind closed doors with no one reading the law.

United States

#2658 Nov 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama......sure, everyone knew that.

Kanye West says he's 'past' president, feels used...
That spin doesn't work. Nice try though.

Location hidden

#2659 Nov 19, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and I guess that Hussein's support of muslims is not a war on women. Your post is insane and media hype.There is no war on women.What, people can't have an opinion?If there opinion goes against yours that makes them bad?I believe people can do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't break the law,what's wrong with that.Do I believe that abortion should be legal?Only when a woman's life is in danger or rape or incest have occured.
When did he support muslims skippy?

Your post is pure GOParanoia. There is no war on women????? Talk to a woman if you can ever get up the nerve numbnuts

Paris

#2660 Nov 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That spin doesn't work. Nice try though.
It must work, since you tried to deride it's value.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2663 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
cross-posted spam. flagged.

Paris

#2664 Nov 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
cross-posted spam. flagged.
Spam noted, bot babble suspected.

Location hidden

#2665 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal war on women continues.......
Duncan takes heat over description of Common Core foes as 'white suburban moms'
Education Secretary Arne Duncan faced heated criticism Monday for reportedly dismissing foes of so-called Common Core standards as "white suburban moms" who are worried their schools or children don't measure up to the new benchmarks.
I see you are too stupid to know the difference between liberal and republitard numbnuts.

SPECIFICALLY how has anything on the liberal platform affected women in a negative way.

SPECIFICALLY

Now run like a little coward because I asked a direct question.
enough Obama period

Coffeyville, KS

#2666 Nov 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to know the difference between liberal and republitard numbnuts.
SPECIFICALLY how has anything on the liberal platform affected women in a negative way.
SPECIFICALLY
Now run like a little coward because I asked a direct question.
Provide a poverty lifestyle available as long as the baby daddy is a no show in the raising of the child. Libs have successfully made the man unnecessary in the life of a child and made every teen girl out there think that government is more important in their life than a man and father for their child. But hey....they vote for the hand that feeds them. Not well, but still free to them.

Location hidden

#2668 Nov 19, 2013
enough Obama period wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a poverty lifestyle available as long as the baby daddy is a no show in the raising of the child. Libs have successfully made the man unnecessary in the life of a child and made every teen girl out there think that government is more important in their life than a man and father for their child. But hey....they vote for the hand that feeds them. Not well, but still free to them.
Once again I see the word SPECIFICALLY confuses little republitrds like yourself numbnuts.

There is nothing on the liberal platform that provides a poverty lifestyle dumb azz. Also, I said SPECIFICALLY attacks women...try to pay attention next time.

NEXT

Location hidden

#2669 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh where to start......
Obama pays women in the White House 18% less than the men
Obama seldom lets women into his hundreds of golf outing, once I think.
How can liberals speak for women's rights when they do nothing but attack women on the right?
I don't know about you but I wouldn't want some group of men claiming to be for men's rights and do nothing but attack men on the left. That just doesn't sound right at all.
5 months ago
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The mere fact liberal women support "women's rights" instead of rights in general, says it all. Conservatives, of course, promote the rights of everyone. The concept of liberty, coupled with personal responsibility, is lost on liberals.
Liberal women are protecting women's rights to engage in immoral practices. Liberals are remarkably consistent, in that they always promote immoral practices. To female activists, it's not enough to be allowed to be immoral, they want government to pay for it. They believe they have a right to other people's money as long as they are committing immoral acts.
Liberals, for example, don't support other women who make public speeches praising Jesus.
They don't support the right of female unborn premature babies to have life.
They don't support the rights of women to have lethal weapons.
Liberal women believe it's good to search 70 year old Christian grandmothers at airports.
Liberals women do not support the right of NSA to search 70 year old Muslim grandmothers.
Liberals fervently believe:
Racism means treating all races the same.
"If you are rich, you didn't make that"
The Global warming myth.
Taxing the rich helps the poor.
Premature babies are lumps of tissue
The rich don't pay their fair share
Rich people got rich by exploiting the poor
Unions are mistreated.
Confiscating guns will curb crime.
Deficit spending stimulates the economy
The list is virtually endless
All liberal thought, policy, values and beliefs are rooted in specific, fundamental, and very alluring lies. All liberal rhetoric is justification of those lies. There are no exceptions.
Some might say, all lies are attempts at justifying some sort of immorality. If that is the case, promoting immorality becomes the most important thing for a liberal to do?
women to golf with Obama so you claim that is a war in women? My my you are more of an idiot than usual.

Nice long tirade numbnutz but next time try to answer the question asked SPECIFICALLY

United States

#2670 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It must work, since you tried to deride it's value.
I was correct, your reply proves it.

You failed once again.

United States

#2671 Nov 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Once again I see the word SPECIFICALLY confuses little republitrds like yourself numbnuts.

There is nothing on the liberal platform that provides a poverty lifestyle dumb azz. Also, I said SPECIFICALLY attacks women...try to pay attention next time.

NEXT
You will only get distractions from them instead of an answer.

Location hidden

#2672 Nov 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You will only get distractions from them instead of an answer.
Three words that make republitards run like little cowards:

PROVE
SPECIFICALLY
SOURCE

Use any or all of them in your post and watch the cowards run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,843
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 216,890
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 10 min Chilli J 79
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 22 min Le Jimbo 24
News Darryl Glenn Wins Republican Primary for U.S. S... 31 min Le Jimbo 6
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 43 min go crawl back 139
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 52 min antipolicticalcor... 13,124
More from around the web