Santorum: We lost the war in Iraq

Santorum: We lost the war in Iraq

There are 2162 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Santorum: We lost the war in Iraq. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum spoke with Bob Schieffer on the U.S. troop withdrawal in Iraq and the possible threat of Iran's influence in the fragile nation after their departure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2228 May 7, 2012
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
NO it was never proven. Only in someone's personal opinion. I have talked with my friends at both the car dealership and the radio station and they tell me no one called asking about me.
As you have well proven your own personal opinions are just that your personal opinions and not to be taken seriously.
Jim Hayden for President in 2012
http://www.jimhayden2012.org
Any one can call these places for the truth. As I did. You have no proof as you just are a scummy Liar. A Wanna be Politico, but really just another Loser. It is up to you to prove your claims. Calling others a Liar that have shown you up, just shows what a Loser mutt you are. A Stupid Hillbilly.You shame the Real Vets.
The Heros and fighters. The ones that are not delusiional and self consumed. President? LMAO...You can't even pull one supporter from Topix! Much less the rest of the Country.
Ruff!

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#2229 May 8, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one can call these places for the truth. As I did. You have no proof as you just are a scummy Liar. A Wanna be Politico, but really just another Loser. It is up to you to prove your claims. Calling others a Liar that have shown you up, just shows what a Loser mutt you are. A Stupid Hillbilly.You shame the Real Vets.
The Heros and fighters. The ones that are not delusiional and self consumed. President? LMAO...You can't even pull one supporter from Topix! Much less the rest of the Country.
Ruff!
Jim who?
Ezra

Pahrump, NV

#2230 May 8, 2012
I heard he threw his support to Romney.
SupaAFC

Bridgend, UK

#2231 May 8, 2012
Ezra wrote:
I heard he threw his support to Romney.
I heard he made up sock puppets because he is too scared to come here himself to admit that we were right all along.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2232 May 10, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim who?
Have already forgotten.
:)

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2233 May 10, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Have already forgotten.
:)
Doesn't ring any bells here either..
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#2234 Nov 7, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Have already forgotten.
:)
HOW can you have forgotten about JIM, the NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT (2012)?!?!?!?!?

http://www.jimhayden2012.org/

:-O
Ernest

Pahrump, NV

#2235 Nov 7, 2012
Somebody probably spit on him when he got back from Nam, and he got all bent. LOL

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2236 Nov 7, 2012
so Jim where ever you are out there. After you sober up. Yes, President Obama was and is the better man....

Your welcome.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#2237 Nov 7, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
so Jim where ever you are out there. After you sober up. Yes, President Obama was and is the better man....
Your welcome.
I wonder if Jimmy got any votes at all.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2238 Nov 7, 2012
JimTard won't be showing his face. LOL He bailed awhile back. Too much Crow to eat...

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2239 Nov 8, 2012
Actually outside of himself and maybe his wife.. i doubt he received any other votes.

You are most likely right, Nijoni. He would have to come up with an entertaining excuse on how the election was stolen by the evil mad hatters guild... Or maybe it was an evil vampire.. No that would be The Vampire Diaries or is that Breaking Dawn.. Whatever..

Poor, Jim is probably sitting out in back with a bottle of 'shine crying...
Ernest

Pahrump, NV

#2240 Nov 8, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
Actually outside of himself and maybe his wife.. i doubt he received any other votes.
You are most likely right, Nijoni. He would have to come up with an entertaining excuse on how the election was stolen by the evil mad hatters guild... Or maybe it was an evil vampire.. No that would be The Vampire Diaries or is that Breaking Dawn.. Whatever..
Poor, Jim is probably sitting out in back with a bottle of 'shine crying...
He's probably whining ab out being spit on when he came back from Nam. LOL
Ron Paul 2016

United States

#2241 Jan 29, 2013
F**K! Jim Hayden is on Facebook and he discontinued his Topix Profile as well!: https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016
Ron Paul 2016

United States

#2242 Jan 29, 2013
F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! Jim Hayden is on Facebook and he discontinued his Topix Profile as well!: https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2243 Feb 12, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Actually outside of himself and maybe his wife.. i doubt he received any other votes.
You are most likely right, Nijoni. He would have to come up with an entertaining excuse on how the election was stolen by the evil mad hatters guild... Or maybe it was an evil vampire.. No that would be The Vampire Diaries or is that Breaking Dawn.. Whatever..
Poor, Jim is probably sitting out in back with a bottle of 'shine crying...
LOL..How we would love to munch on him as well..does this make us Vampires? Perhaps only seeking some justice for all his silly lies.
Including the one he would return regardless. If it clacks like a chicken and acts and smells like a chicken....
Yep, the moonshine and the 10 ft turtle he Just caught.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2245 Feb 12, 2013
10' I thought it was 20' or was a 100mile one.. Hard to tell with Jimmy..

That moonshine will rot the mind.

Well I am sure that he has a perfectly reasonable explanation for his devastating and embarrassing loss.. Alien from mars attacked the homestead and whisked him and the missus off to alpha centauri. Where they named him leader for life.

Though, on the out side chance he might just be to embarrass to face the laughter and the very real ridicule. Naww, it was the aliens. Cause the jimmy I know would man up and be here to explain his loss.. Or was that a different Jimmy.. Aliens.. It has to be those pesky outer space aliens.. Yeah that is it...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2246 Feb 19, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
10' I thought it was 20' or was a 100mile one.. Hard to tell with Jimmy..
That moonshine will rot the mind.
Well I am sure that he has a perfectly reasonable explanation for his devastating and embarrassing loss.. Alien from mars attacked the homestead and whisked him and the missus off to alpha centauri. Where they named him leader for life.
Though, on the out side chance he might just be to embarrass to face the laughter and the very real ridicule. Naww, it was the aliens. Cause the jimmy I know would man up and be here to explain his loss.. Or was that a different Jimmy.. Aliens.. It has to be those pesky outer space aliens.. Yeah that is it...
LOL..I wouldn't even doubt he would try such a tale. Are you a strong person? Perhaps together we can extract him from his cave.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2247 Feb 20, 2013
I don't know if a even using Nuclear device would nudge him right now..

Though I suspect when he is tired of being leader for life on the planet Nutzoids he will gird himself.. Gods, I hope he does. Nothing worse than a nekkid hillbilly.. And be ready to make a fool of himself come 2016.

His wife will pat him on the head *sigh patiently* And understands the man is a fool, but at least he passes out a decent hour..

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2248 Jun 20, 2013
Was checking up on ole Jimmy... Am bored and had a few seconds to waste on him.. He is going to "run" in 2016 yes boys and girls.. We will have a return of the the jimmy where is my tinhat hayden comedy hour...
https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016
ROFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,522,484
News US-Mexico wall demands eased as spending talks ... 7 min Mothra 27
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 22 min Chilli J 229
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min bad bob 25
News Bloomberg to world leaders: Ignore Trump on cli... 1 hr Frogface Kate 53
News Trump team rolls out massive tax cut package 1 hr kuda 4
News Sessions' lies 1 hr American Independent 30
More from around the web