Jared Kushner to be named Trump senio...

Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser: media

There are 31 comments on the Reuters story from Monday Jan 9, titled Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser: media. In it, Reuters reports that:

Donald Trump speaks as his son-in-law Jared Kushner , daughter Ivanka listen at a campaign event at the Trump National Golf Club Westchester in Briarcliff Manor, New York, U.S., June 7, 2016. Ivanka Trump arrives with husband, Jared Kushner, at the Vanity Fair party to begin the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival in New York, April 17, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Monday Jan 9
It's good to have people you can trust and value their word, unlike Hillary's son-in-laws father that is a convicted felon.

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#3 Monday Jan 9
Nepotism and corruption from the Trump camp, probably illegal and certainly unethical. But Righties are good with it, because there's one rule for them, one for everyone else.

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#4 Monday Jan 9
Le Jimbo wrote:
It's good to have people you can trust and value their word, unlike Hillary's son-in-laws father that is a convicted felon.
Do you even READ your own gibberish before posting it, Dimbolina? LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Monday Jan 9
HE LOOK'S LIKE A BRIGHT KID......Let him have him........
Trump your President

Merritt Island, FL

#7 Monday Jan 9
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Nepotism and corruption from the Trump camp, probably illegal and certainly unethical. But Righties are good with it, because there's one rule for them, one for everyone else.
Nepotism?

You mean like JFK making his brother the Attorney General, chump?

How unethical and probably illegal.

Gawd you are stupid.
Larry Craig s WC Stance

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Monday Jan 9
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
One quasi white supremacist would naturally approve of an alt right one.

The conflict of interest in such an appointment is perfectly clear.(Now, RFK and JFK did not have corporate holdings the way Ill Duce Trump and Ill Duce Trump's immediate family members do. This is a sick situation.)
Larry Craig s WC Stance

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Monday Jan 9
Duck Femocrats wrote:
<quoted text>
gays are ruining the Democratic Party w their lies, gays should be associated w the Green Party not in the mainstream, get back in the closet dipshits
Closet case, it's not about gays, aka, lgbt people. Pew says 55% of the US favors even marriage equality, while only the fundie backwater 37% oppose it.
ICE

Roanoke, IN

#12 Monday Jan 9
Larry Craig s WC Stance wrote:
<quoted text>

Closet case, it's not about gays, aka, lgbt people. Pew says 55% of the US favors even marriage equality, while only the fundie backwater 37% oppose it.
I did a poll recently and 100% said " Larry Craig s WC Stance" is a dumb azz!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Tuesday Jan 10
Pew said Hillary was going to be President. The fear to speak one's mind honestly is coming to an end in America.

Paris

#14 Tuesday Jan 10
Captain Yesterday wrote:
McCain: Obama Knew Foreign Hacking Was Going on a Long Time and Didn’t Do Anything About It

Paris

#15 Tuesday Jan 10
<quoted text>

You can prove men have more babies with polls..........just skew them like the liberals do.
I voted for Trump

Paris, France

#16 Tuesday Jan 10
I like Trump a lot but I'm not sure I approve this appointment, it reeks of nepotism :(

Jared Kushner said he won't take a salary and will sell his business interests to get this position at the White House... why on Earth would he do that ???

That sounds a bit like free software that displays no ad. It must then be making a profit somewhere else, because it has to... by selling your private data for example.

MAGA !
kuda

Arlington Heights, IL

#17 Tuesday Jan 10
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Trump's family, from his mating picks, to his brood and his brood's brood, are all ideally photogenic good-lookers -- as illustrated by the airbrushed photos of his third wife and his daughter -- the one glaring exception being Donald Trump. Just as the Kennedy administration won acclaim as a lovely Camelot fantasy come true, the Trump administration is shaping up to be a Godfather franchise centerfold spread come to life, a Mafia family complete with multiple dons and their trophy wives.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/upl...

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/news/special/2016/ne...

Location hidden

#18 Tuesday Jan 10
<quoted text>

One quasi white supremacist would naturally approve of an alt right one.

The conflict of interest in such an appointment is perfectly clear.(Now, RFK and JFK did not have corporate holdings the way Ill Duce Trump and Ill Duce Trump's immediate family members do. This is a sick situation.)
He is Jewish....I doubt seriously that he is part of the Far Right wing of the Trump administration....just sayin....

Location hidden

#19 Tuesday Jan 10
I voted for Trump wrote:
I like Trump a lot but I'm not sure I approve this appointment, it reeks of nepotism :(

Jared Kushner said he won't take a salary and will sell his business interests to get this position at the White House... why on Earth would he do that ???

That sounds a bit like free software that displays no ad. It must then be making a profit somewhere else, because it has to... by selling your private data for example.

MAGA !
Kushner is Harvard educated, and may represent needed council for Trump....let's allow the President all the help he needs.....
I voted for Trump

Paris, France

#20 Tuesday Jan 10
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>

Kushner is Harvard educated, and may represent needed council for Trump....let's allow the President all the help he needs.....
Hey, weren't you that paid Hillary troll with the 50k posts who had been blasting Donald Trump during the whole campaign ? What happened, did Crooked Hillary didn't pay you for your "work" and you switched affiliation,? LMAO !!!!
Trump your President

Merritt Island, FL

#21 Tuesday Jan 10
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump's family, from his mating picks, to his brood and his brood's brood, are all ideally photogenic good-lookers -- as illustrated by the airbrushed photos of his third wife and his daughter -- the one glaring exception being Donald Trump. Just as the Kennedy administration won acclaim as a lovely Camelot fantasy come true, the Trump administration is shaping up to be a Godfather franchise centerfold spread come to life, a Mafia family complete with multiple dons and their trophy wives.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/upl...

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/news/special/2016/ne...
Ahhh Camelot, where the king got scragged and a knave took the queen.

You are a ridiculous sumbitch.
Trump your President

Merritt Island, FL

#22 Tuesday Jan 10
Duck Femocrats wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that takes care of the nepotism talk

Hahahahaha you singlehandedly bitch slapping these homocrats, good job comrade

Lmao
Bouncing leftists is no big accomplishment - they truly are stupid as rocks.

They are singlehandedly destroying what remains of the Democrat party so there is some value in them.

Location hidden

#23 Tuesday Jan 10
I voted for Trump wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey, weren't you that paid Hillary troll with the 50k posts who had been blasting Donald Trump during the whole campaign ? What happened, did Crooked Hillary didn't pay you for your "work" and you switched affiliation,? LMAO !!!!
Never paid...supported Hillary, true....are you seeking confrontation?.....
kuda

Arlington Heights, IL

#24 Tuesday Jan 10
Trump your President wrote:
<quoted text>

Ahhh Camelot, where the king got scragged and a knave took the queen.

You are a ridiculous sumbitch.
Speaking of which, my unprocessed Trump admirer and indiscriminate identity adopter, you certainly have a way with words, at least as they pertain to expressing pejorative sentiment communicated with such effortless banality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obamacare replacement may lower rates for young... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMANATION 1,479,245
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 9 min D_Czar 4,316
News Democratic Rep. Lewis: Trump not a 'legitimate ... 10 min spanish to a rus... 48
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Dr Guru 233,948
News Averse to Trump, America's poets fight back wit... 44 min 2brosewilder 97
News Warren Mayor Jim Fouts refuses to resign over a... 1 hr Kevin 1
More from around the web