Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,038,061 - 1,038,080 of 1,095,483 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what's the temp in Australia?
despite what FOX keeps telling you, the world is not flat.
<nasal voice>...

"despite what FOX keeps telling you, the world is not flat"

dolt
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The "old boy" used his allotted sick days to recover and still has three weeks of vacation time to use any way he wishes.
Hope you earn a lot of money. You'll be paying for our medical care.
Hey dumbass! Don't you know how insurance works? The cost of your medical care is spread out among those subscribers to whatever policy you've bought. That's the way it's always worked.
You keep ignoring the fact that many people aren't as lucky as you and your husband. They don't get sick days or vacations and thanks to Rick Scott and your Republican legislature don't even have any coverage at all.
But then again, it's all about you.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
has the US ever had a President and Attorney General who wanted to open the prison doors and let the convicted drug dealers loose on society???....
They're not letting drug dealers out you moron, they're letting out non violent drug offenders who belong in treatment not in prison.
You're an idiot Galt: you always have been and always will be!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost for sure:
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize what a dumbass post this is don't you?
moron sock.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Will try it again.
Man in red hat should have his own show.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters%...
If it doesn't work this time, try this one.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters%...
I really enjoyed that. Yeah, the Red Hat guy was humorous, enlightening and honest. The comments about the NAACP was a breath of fresh air.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
<nasal voice>...
"despite what FOX keeps telling you, the world is not flat"
dolt
so you're not going to dispute that the world isn't flat?

how disappointing. i wasted a whole 2 seconds of my day on research so i'd have something in reply.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
Media Matters is now mad at ABC
ABC's Jonathan Karl must be held accountable for distorting facts on WH memo related to Benghazi. He just won't stop: http://mm4a.org/1kqmNgB
I love it when the LSM fights itself. It fills me with joy when they begin hitting each other with purses and umbrellas.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not letting drug dealers out you moron, they're letting out non violent drug offenders who belong in treatment not in prison.
Petey, Petey, when are going to start thinking with the two brain cells that are actually working in your skull full of mush? Drug buyers are breaking the law, something you dismiss? Why? If there wasn't a market, there would be no sales? Get over yourself, get a job, do something constructive?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
best of all, the Alaska pipeline requires only three permanent employees....
The Keystone would need only two. Jay Carney to suck and the Magic Negro to blow.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carney is a third-rate imitation of Joseph Goebbels....
Jay Carney in a Nazi uniform would be about as funny as Don Knots in a Police Uniform.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:

Obama & Holder are simply selectively enforcing the law the way they see fit. There is no rule of law any longer with corrupt Democrats in positions of power. Didn't you get it after the IRS scandal? Us Democrats do whatever we want and then simply lie about it. I am an idiot and can't see what's wrong with this picture.

“Ms. Guided Liberal”

Since: Apr 14

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning!!
Tehe...

It looks like he won, as usual old feller Grey Ghost who posts as Emeem! If you are so smart, why can't you ever beat him, old Goob?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
so can you tell us if Sterling is a racist? seems your ilk just can't admit that anyone but a democrat can be a racist.
and why is it that since it's been proven that he's a republican, the increased right wing interest in his 'privacy' is being played out on the right wing sites?
because if he was a registered democrat his privacy would be the last thing a right wing nutjob would be worried about.
and please try not to get too emotional when you reply.
Stirring as much sh it as you do, you must have sewer pipe arms......or a good electric mixer.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

I'm A-Wondering... Sterling, Bundy, Republicans and the Good Ole' Days of Slavery

Every society will produce it's share of misfits and crazy people. No society should be judged by them. But when a pattern emerges, we ignore it at our peril. And when powerful people embrace them, it's a crisis.

We need to tarry over the specifics only briefly. Cliven Bundy, the favorite of the Tea Party/armed militia/Sean Hannity wing of American society, a-wonders whether black folk were better off in slavery; Donald Sterling, everybody's pariah, insists that he alone provides the essentials of life to blacks in his control, food, clothes, houses and cars, but doesn't want them around. Various Republicans compare gun limits, abortion and federal spending to slavery. Enough already.

There is a certain nostalgia for slavery that is incomprehensible to most of us. Bundy's observations are primitive, old-style racism which permeate a lot of the extreme right. Donald Sterling's awful comments about who should attend Clippers games and who gets photographed with who are bad enough. But his attitude toward the black folks in his employ is even more revealing. Sterling isn't Simon LeGree, a vicious overseer armed with whips and guns enjoying the brutalizing of his fellow humans. He (like Thomas Jefferson) sees the world much in the way of the benevolent slaveholder, doing the right thing by his property. But their indiscriminate use of slavery metaphors leads us into dangerous waters.

Things go really off track when these fringe ideas migrate and become acceptable rhetoric. Today the Republican Party is where crazy meets mainstream. George Will compares Obamacare to the Fugitive Slave Act. Mike Huckabee thinks the abortion debate ended when the 13th Amendment passed. Metaphors about how federal spending enslaves us are just an extension. Rep. Louie Gohmert thinks that "wild, lavish spending" is the moral equivalent of slavery. Wow.

There are cogent arguments to be made against Obamacare, abortion and federal spending. All may be very bad things, but they are not slavery. Why can't they be opposed without reference to an organized system of murder, rape and exploitation?

Slavery, and a few other historical moments, stand separate from other events. Its use in the back-and-forth of daily political wars is far more damaging than is appreciated. States rights, the Confederacy, and Jim Crow laws seem less offensive. Hundreds of years of institutional murder and rape and evil are trivialized. The degradation of history and language in the service of political argument is a profound mistake and a profound danger. America will survive Sterling and Bundy and similars. It will be harder to survive the embrace of their vocabulary by mainstream leaders.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-brodsky...
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Old_Goober wrote:
<quoted text>Tehe...

It looks like he won, as usual old feller Grey Ghost who posts as Emeem! If you are so smart, why can't you ever beat him, old Goob?
Says the lil old man that has posted under five names already this morning.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Fox Dedicates 15 Times More Coverage To Latest Pretend Benghazi Scandal Than Minimum Wage Vote

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/04/30/f...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

ABC's Jonathan Karl Glosses Over The Fact That White House Memo Wasn't Centered On Benghazi

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/04/30/abcs...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stirring as much sh it as you do, you must have sewer pipe arms......or a good electric mixer.
LMAO

so you can't admit that he's a racist. why is that? because he said the same sort of thing you might hear on a right wing radio talk show?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't prove sh*t.
You are in a constant state of denial as others have noted.

post1123738 was very clear about the connection.

As always you are winging it and not too successfully.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Many fkn idiots confuse weather with climate.
so you warmists blame tornadoes on agw because you're idiots? that works for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••