Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1076162 Feb 7, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076163 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
As we eagerly await Woodidiot to review the posts of the last week to find if I have actually pointed out any typo's that he made. I'm sure that will cut into his time designing award winning flower gardens. LOL
is that the only response you have to me clearly and irrefutably showing you to be the hypocrite you are? you claim i am a hypocrite all the time and have yet to show one single instance of me being one..

i thought i was a lawn mower? now i am a flower planter? can't even keep your bullshit straight now?

i think we are done here for today...run along now...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076164 Feb 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I tried to have a conversation with you but I see you are just the troll everyone says you are.
a classic leftwing Libertarian...does that ring a bell???...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1076165 Feb 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I tried to have a conversation with you but I see you are just the troll everyone says you are.
Agree, he is.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076166 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still shouting victory to an empty room? I'm sure all the voices in your head cheer you on. LOL
can't be empty if you keep responding, can it? too stupid to even make a decent put down...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076167 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
A person making $15.00 an hour parttime likely gets it all back in her tax return. She is not supporting anyone elses kids trust me. The taxpayers paid for her daughters education though.
this is not personal about Carol...

if the woman's husband has a good job, she could easily be paying $5 per hour in taxes on her $15 income.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1076168 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still shouting victory to an empty room? I'm sure all the voices in your head cheer you on. LOL
LMAO! I can hear his hollow words from here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076169 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
It's still a bad debt which affects the persons credit rating.
as if that type of person has any decent credit rating to begin with.....
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076170 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that the only response you have to me clearly and irrefutably showing you to be the hypocrite you are? you claim i am a hypocrite all the time and have yet to show one single instance of me being one..
i thought i was a lawn mower? now i am a flower planter? can't even keep your bullshit straight now?
i think we are done here for today...run along now...
And yet you cannot produce any other post in which I corrected your spelling as you stated I did.

I've shown you to be a hypocrite several times,(just because you ignore the proof does not mean that it does not exist) and you have just proven yourself to be a liar, since you cannot produce these supposed posts in which I corrected your spelling.

Awwww don't run away little girl.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076171 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
It's still a bad debt which affects the persons credit rating.
by the way, Galt doesn't have a clue what his credit rating is, nor does he care....as long as the credit cards are still available for convenience.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076172 Feb 7, 2014
you can't have pot without a rocket launcher....

"Former McGruff the Crime Dog actor, John R. Morales, has been sentenced to 16 years in prison following his guilty plea three years after police seized 1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition from his home"

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/02/06/mcgruf...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076173 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can't be empty if you keep responding, can it? too stupid to even make a decent put down...
You're like watching a person slipping on a banana peel. You want to feel sorry for them but just can't help laughing. Just because your shouting in an empty room does not mean that no one hears you .... they just don't care.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1076174 Feb 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carville isn't leftwing enough for MSMBC....
Maybe Fox is sick of beating the Tea Baggers drum because its losing advertisers at an alarming rate. Their audience is dying off and no one under 30 watches them.
So token liberal Bob on the Five is getting some company to try and save a sinking ship.

Like Billy O's interview with the President was a legend in his own mind. Declaring it will go down in journalistic history. lol No one took any notice of it except Fox and that was exactly the plan Obama had by going on his show. He knew OReilly would get ignored by the worlds press and that's exactly what happened. It's ONLY a headline on FOX because it is not seen by anyone else as a news network.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076175 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww .... does the little girl get mad when they are treated the same as they treat others.
Pull your skirt up little girl. We don't want you to get it caught in the mower.
You are correct. You are too freaking funny.
I would like to see where I have berated you regarding typos. I will have to assume that if you cannot produce such that you will accept the title of liar willingly.
why just me? here's a beauty...

"Not surprising given your grammar and syntax that you are struggling in life. Also explains why you see such credence in your delusions regarding the rich."

posted by you on the DC to vote on $11.50 min wage thread post #523, page 25.

spankity-spank spank spank!!!!!!!

you really are such a fool...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076176 Feb 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I can hear his hollow words from here.
Just remember that they are always the winner.(he must be related to Charlie Sheen). Although I think that Woodidiots psychosis is much deeper.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076177 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you cannot produce any other post in which I corrected your spelling as you stated I did.
I've shown you to be a hypocrite several times,(just because you ignore the proof does not mean that it does not exist) and you have just proven yourself to be a liar, since you cannot produce these supposed posts in which I corrected your spelling.
Awwww don't run away little girl.
when have you shown me to be a hypocrite? you keep saying that yet when pressed for proof as you just did for me and i produced, you have yet to show anything...not once...

you can lie all you want, but the proof is in the posts...(can i copy right that?)

after making this request for you to back up your own words countless times i give up waiting...i just know you are lying...everyone knows you are lying...seems to be all you can do..;post about and lie about me..

from now on i will just respond to your mindless poss with comments about how all you can talk about is me and the word SPANK! or maybe just the word spank...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076178 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>tobacco pipes are illegal? there are even huka bars operating legally in the US....
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/863
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1076179 Feb 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers pay cash for everything.
Come on, lily.
Lol!
Let them pretend they are wealthy will ya.
Don't forget the coupons eh?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076181 Feb 7, 2014
Lets see what Economists say about the ACA...

Duke Univ...

CFO Survey...
1,016 CFOS
400 from America

"A significant percentage of U.S. chief financial officers
indicate that because of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), they may reduce employment growth at their firms and shift toward part-time workers..."

Some highlights:
Employment effects of the ACA
-Nearly half are reluctant to hire
-more than 40 percent are considering switching some jobs to 30 hours or less
-44 percent of those surveyed are considering reducing health benefits

http://www.cfosurvey.org/14q1/PressRelease.pd...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076182 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why just me? here's a beauty...
"Not surprising given your grammar and syntax that you are struggling in life. Also explains why you see such credence in your delusions regarding the rich."
posted by you on the DC to vote on $11.50 min wage thread post #523, page 25.
spankity-spank spank spank!!!!!!!
you really are such a fool...
So you stated that I have been berating "you" on spelling and grammar, and when requested to produce proof, you produce a post to another individual all together.

hmmmmmm And you keep claiming that you're intelligent.

So just to give you a chance ... what does the post to another individual have to do with your claims that I berated you? Or did you just want to play the victim but then found that you actually were the hypocrite that I accused you of?

This would be just another example of the disingenuous discussion tactics you employ and actually think work. LOL

Without your assistance I could never make you out to be the fool you really are. Many Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 30 min woodtick57 128
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 1 hr swedenforever 87
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 183,950
The real story behind Alan Gross's work in Cuba 6 hr WeJust Dont Care 14
1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committ... 6 hr serfs up 21
Graham: 'I'm tired of just complaining' 7 hr spud 34
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 8 hr Redneck 38
More from around the web