Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1076197 Feb 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask Reid why heís fail to bring up Legislation passed by the House thatís setting there in the Senate for an Up or Down vote!! You donít think heís playing Politics do you?
lol! Too bad only the leader of the House can bring anything to vote.

"...ou donít think heís playing Politics do you?"

I love this comedy channel!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076199 Feb 7, 2014
$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

50 million living on food deserts...

and Progressives spent $505K to promote doggie shampoo...

http://money.msn.com/investing/12-examples-of...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076200 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.
Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.
It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.
At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."
In response, Bridenstine offered some sympathy for the woman's views.
"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.
After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.
"You know, you look so sweet," he said to the woman.
In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.
"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/congres...
reckless remarks.
jeez...at least when Sen. McCain came to Mankato Mn and ran into a similar crazy lady, he took the microphone from her and stated that obama was not a terrorist as was in fact a good american citizens or whatever...

guess some people just have natural class and some can't handle situations with what they were given by their parents...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1076201 Feb 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiscal times?
Comic book for shut in tea bag azzholes?
azzholeshutinbammylovernostril fckfaceforsure say what? LOL
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1076202 Feb 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful tea bag azzhole or you might post your racist retard opinions under your registered name. And we know how much you try to keep them swore aye.
racistretarddemazzholebammylov erfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076203 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet all of those can be used for smoking tobacco, which is why none of them can legally be banned for sale in the us.
see Section (e) and judge for yourself....

if advertised for use with drugs, they are clearly illegal....

if sold at a business that sells drugs, but not tobacco, they are clearly illegal.....

when people are arrested on drug charges, the possession of drug paraphernalia is often an additional charge.....

in fact, the presence of the drug paraphernalia is often used as probable cause for a search.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076204 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.
Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.
It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.
At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."
In response, Bridenstine offered some sympathy for the woman's views.
"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.
After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.
"You know, you look so sweet," he said to the woman.
In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.
"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/congres...
reckless remarks.
there are ample grounds for impeachment of Obama, but not sufficient votes in the US Senate......

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076205 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in your mind it doesn't but for the rest of us in the real world .... yeah it does.
Seems you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. LOL
If you think some childish name calling will stop me from pointing out your lies and hypocrisy, you really are more stunted in maturity that I originally thought.
But please continue on .... I love you making my points for me in regards to your lack of maturity and intellect.
no ...you just showed you calling me a hypocrite without any proof...

as always...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1076206 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.
Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.
It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.
At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."
In response, Bridenstine offered some sympathy for the woman's views.
"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.
After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.
"You know, you look so sweet," he said to the woman.
In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.
"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/congres...
reckless remarks.
I always thought his only regret was getting caught....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1076207 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet all of those can be used for smoking tobacco, which is why none of them can legally be banned for sale in the us.
You ever see anyone whip out a bong to smoke a cigarette?

You sure are a funny, strange argumentative type dude!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076208 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in your mind it doesn't but for the rest of us in the real world .... yeah it does.
Seems you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. LOL
If you think some childish name calling will stop me from pointing out your lies and hypocrisy, you really are more stunted in maturity that I originally thought.
But please continue on .... I love you making my points for me in regards to your lack of maturity and intellect.
to be clear on this...name calling is not an ad hominem attack.

pointing out that the facts clearly show one to be an ass is not an ad hominem attack especially when you have just pointed out how their posts show them to be an ignorant ass...that is just stating fact.

now when people like you cannot counter my facts and just resort to calling me names to try to decrease my credibility with those childish enough to fall for such tactics.(like your self) that is an ad hominem attack.

do try to keep up, dear...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076209 Feb 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever see anyone whip out a bong to smoke a cigarette?
You sure are a funny, strange argumentative type dude!
as i stated clearly there are many huka bars operating legally across this country...

do try to keep up.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076210 Feb 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
see Section (e) and judge for yourself....
if advertised for use with drugs, they are clearly illegal....
if sold at a business that sells drugs, but not tobacco, they are clearly illegal.....
when people are arrested on drug charges, the possession of drug paraphernalia is often an additional charge.....
in fact, the presence of the drug paraphernalia is often used as probable cause for a search.....
gee why do you think all the head shops across this nation sell bongs as for tobacco?

people may do with them what they will when they get home...

again, this is the idiocy of the supposed war against drugs that just supports the useless jobs of so many DEA agents...

we all know it is a waste of money. yet fools like you seem to support this waste...conservatives like me want to use our taxes where they work/.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1076211 Feb 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I tried to have a conversation with you but I see you are just the troll everyone says you are.
Agree
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1076212 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.
Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.
It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.
At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."
In response, Bridenstine offered some sympathy for the woman's views.
"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.
After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.
"You know, you look so sweet," he said to the woman.
In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.
"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/congres...
reckless remarks.
Woman in the audience. Carol? Lois? These rightwingers are insane.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076213 Feb 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there are ample grounds for impeachment of Obama, but not sufficient votes in the US Senate......
if you freaks that keep saying that could only come up with even one example of such....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076214 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i stated clearly there are many huka bars operating legally across this country...
do try to keep up.
that they are operating is a fact...

whether they are operating legally is an opinion.....

every sale of marijuana in the US is illegal, whether for medicinal purposes or otherwise....
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1076215 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>to be clear on this...name calling is not an ad hominem attack.
pointing out that the facts clearly show one to be an ass is not an ad hominem attack especially when you have just pointed out how their posts show them to be an ignorant ass...that is just stating fact.
now when people like you cannot counter my facts and just resort to calling me names to try to decrease my credibility with those childish enough to fall for such tactics.(like your self) that is an ad hominem attack.
do try to keep up, dear...
Okay, time for you to take a break, you've managed to argue with every person on this thread. Impressive as that may seem why not sit back with a glass of your favorite beverage and contemplate your true motive.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076216 Feb 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agree
yeah....waht you and flack seem to consider conversation is posting idiotic crap. me pointing out how it is wrong,and then you getting pissy...

conversation involves intelligent discussion...not just parroting crap you clearly do not understand...if i wanted that i would just turn on the TV...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076217 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>gee why do you think all the head shops across this nation sell bongs as for tobacco?
people may do with them what they will when they get home...
again, this is the idiocy of the supposed war against drugs that just supports the useless jobs of so many DEA agents...
we all know it is a waste of money. yet fools like you seem to support this waste...conservatives like me want to use our taxes where they work/.
Galt does not necessarily support the war on drugs.....

however, Galt does support enforcing the laws of the US....

so, if you don't like the drug laws, change the law instead of just looking the other way.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min WelbyMD 185,026
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 41 min serfs up 76
House Republicans back down, pass "clean" DHS f... 1 hr Quirky 4
Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 2 hr Moving On Up In U... 40
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 3 hr SirPrize 29
Democrats upset McConnell wants to fast-track I... 4 hr Cat74 2
Scott Walker calls Reagana s bust of air traffi... 4 hr mike tirico 50
More from around the web