Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1055120 Jan 6, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Loon-A-Tick!
Nobody said anything about a "Cult".
We already know you are devious as you claim to be a conservative. Now for you to thow in "Cult" just confirms you are a Charlitain.
Day one on this thread, you basically destroyed your credibility. Typical Liberal liar.
Next!
what religion isn't a cult?

this discussion is clearly far, far above your pay grade. go play with your action figures...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055121 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Funny how none of the links backs up a word you've said!

You've been debunked again, Dweeb.

These are links to courses and magazines, etc.

Not one backs up your ignorance.

Nice try, but you're done.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1055122 Jan 6, 2014
Ok Lookie!

A liar that is also anal! I'm sensing another dishonest lowlife liberal here, for sure!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we actually still have personnel in Iraq.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1055123 Jan 6, 2014
"4371" is code for 'Dave'.

St. Croix valley

#1055124 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my God says nothing of the kind. You must be thinking of someone else's god.
Maybe you just aren't aware that Christians, Jews and nearly every ethnicity and religion of the world have been slaves at one time.
Or that my God tells husbands to love their wives as Jesus Christ loves his church. He died for his church. He didn't stone them or kill them as some gods tell husbands to do.
So you really don't come from a place of understanding to even comment on the Christian faith, frankly.
then you haven't read the bible, have you?

most of you cult freaks do not know what your own bible says or what history tells us about the people you worhsip...

ignorance like yours is the life blood of cults. knowledge is the death knell of cults like yours.

funny thing that free thinkers tend to have far, far better knowledge of the religious cults that the people who claim to be members of those same cults do...

St. Croix valley

#1055125 Jan 6, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
tell me which facts i gave about his cult that are incorrect then...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1055126 Jan 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing. Irrefutable proof of one's citizenship and/or identity, will have the same result: lower Democrat voter turnouts.
Loon-A-Tick is a dishonest weasel like DumbDave, a time waster for sure.

St. Croix valley

#1055127 Jan 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing. Irrefutable proof of one's citizenship and/or identity, will have the same result: lower Democrat voter turnouts.
no, clearly not the same thing. many illegal aliens in the US have photo ids that would get them to the polls.

once again you have no idea what you are talking about...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055128 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my God says nothing of the kind. You must be thinking of someone else's god.
Maybe you just aren't aware that Christians, Jews and nearly every ethnicity and religion of the world have been slaves at one time.
Or that my God tells husbands to love their wives as Jesus Christ loves his church. He died for his church. He didn't stone them or kill them as some gods tell husbands to do.
So you really don't come from a place of understanding to even comment on the Christian faith, frankly.
and wives to love their husbands-NOT selfishly enslave them dangerously.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055129 Jan 6, 2014
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be drinking the faux talk kool aide again.
Remember she was looking up naked photos of the President's mother; I'd put nothing past her.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055130 Jan 6, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>The important thing is that while Ambassador Stevens was having his genitals tortured with electric prods, Barack Obama was getting enough sleep and was able to jet off to campaign in Vegas the next day. And Hillary wasn't anywhere near that red phone she talked about in 2007.
But meanwhile, the main stream media focused on important issues, like about 40 years ago Mitt Romney was mean to someone in junior high school.
Encore! Encore!

(A new star is born on topix....)

St. Croix valley

#1055131 Jan 6, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Ok Lookie!
A liar that is also anal! I'm sensing another dishonest lowlife liberal here, for sure!
<quoted text>
if only you could prove your bullshit with facts.

why didn't you do that here instead of posting this waste of space you put up?

hmmm....

Location hidden

#1055132 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be the one to point out the obvious - yet again - but the emperor is NOT wearing clothes. He's butt naked - the only thing that's "transparent" about him.
Start believing your own eyes for a change. And wise up. Either/or.
Speaking of 'wise up'.

Did you quit smoking cigarettes for New Years?? For your daughter's sake?? Or do you like the idea of dying early??

Funny to see you pretending to have wisdom in spite of the single most unhealthy habit possible.

It would be easier to take you seriously if you didn't have such obvious dumb and deadly behaviors.

It's funny to see someone who's slowly killing themselves with cigarettes advising others to 'wise up'.

after you, smokey!!

HACHACHACHA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055133 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does this have to do with anything we are talking about? Ok let's look at the morality of your religious cult...your proven false god says slavery is OK. subjugaion of women is OK. the abanodoning of yur children. killing people that don't believe as you do is OK.(jihadism...but then you and the muslims worship the same proven false god, so go figure...)
yeah, the morality of your religious cult is something we should teach the world to avoid. hard to believe people in this day and age could follow such tripe and worship a proven false god that is such a jealous, vindictive, little prick...
keep you cult in your church where it belongs...
I like your style Woodstick; welcome to the nuthouse.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055134 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, its your turn again, you're making all the noise.
Aren't you the same guy that was ready to engage in a war against the United States of America to defend the Constitution? I'd suggest you take your same "patriot" army over to Saudi Arabia and avenge the 911 attack.
Or, quit whining.
We nominate the likes of YOUR ilk for that.

Location hidden

#1055135 Jan 6, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU pay for it YOURSELF-out of YOUR pcokets--and let YOUR chimpanzees tend it.
Just Do NOT expect ANYONE else to (fall for the LAME azz, already been tossed out duh white house to duh museums) BULLCHIT)
(Flo cooked up a new batch of meth last night!!)

Looks like it's a good one!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055136 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then you haven't read the bible, have you?
most of you cult freaks do not know what your own bible says or what history tells us about the people you worhsip...
ignorance like yours is the life blood of cults. knowledge is the death knell of cults like yours.
funny thing that free thinkers tend to have far, far better knowledge of the religious cults that the people who claim to be members of those same cults do...
Of course, I have. The New Testament quite extensively.
But I dare say it's rather obvious you haven't.

Just don't fall overboard on that ship of yours - tossing to and fro wherever the wind blows.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055137 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Encore! Encore!
(A new star is born on topix....)
I'll bet you got a twinge out of that "getting his genitals torched" didn't you? I don't recall reading that, sounds like a sicko lie to me.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1055138 Jan 6, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go shovel your driveway you fkn idiot tea bagger
Sorry Demorat union thug, I don't shovel my driveway. I live in a community where it is done for me? How 'bout chu?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1055139 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! WHAM! There's that racist card again!
No sh!t! You liberals have stacked the deck with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For-profit colleges face 'gainful employment' rule 32 min Hooogle It 6
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 2 hr Mykro 155
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 2 hr Guess Who 706
Opinion: Obama's Post-Election Policy Blowout 2 hr True Truths 27
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 hr Truth 1,639
Can Democrats hold the Senate by running away f... 3 hr True Truths 27
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 3 hr Taxpayer for years 13

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE