Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,885)

Showing posts 957,681 - 957,700 of1,034,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Oh, Bam! President's approval rating plummets to 38 per cent overall, just 34 per cent on health care and 40 per cent on Iran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25215...
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the King of Losers! Approaching 27,000 whines about ONE person! Get a life moron.
the same could be said about ur kkk hunt friend, swlily...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that bio he signed off on for almost 20 years saying he was born in Kenya?
Or, do you mean the bio printed in the Harvard Law Review when he was editor?
Perhaps you could be talking about when he was running for the US Senate and his opponent accused him of being born in Kenya.
What was his answer to that accusation during that debate?
"So what. I'm running for the US Senate, not to be president."
Two bios he signed off on, one of which he was the goddam editor of the publication, and his statement in a goddam debate.
So, when Obama said he was born in Kenya, was he lying? Or, was Obama lying when he said he was born in Hawaii?
ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are referring to that book jacket.

My God you are an idiot.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Many in America doesn't take the UCA seriously:
The deadline to have health insurance coverage by the new year is right around the corner, but that doesn’t mean uninsured Americans are flocking to the Unaffordable Care Act’s exchanges.
A poll from the Transamerica Center for Health Studies, a private nonprofit foundation, finds that while 60% of Americans feel up to speed on the law, about the same percentage (59%) haven’t taken any action in the past year to prepare to meet the new mandate.
It's like a bad dream and people hope to just forget about it.
Supposedly, Obama's "peeps" and the insurance companies have made a deal. The insurance companies said if you want us to cover all these people with the mandated requirements plus pre-existing conditions, we're going to have to raise premiums and cut coverage on medications.

Just heard that today. Don't know how recent that is or if it just hasn't gotten into the mainstream yet.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Affleck: Raising money for democrats made me feel gross

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/ben-aff...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have about 104,000 doctors in California. Even if 70% of them refuse to take Medicaid patients that still leaves over 30,000 doctors who will. Compare that to the 4,500 doctors that take medicaid patients in Wisconsin. Are the poor really suffering in your Ho-dunk state?
the 30,000 worst doctors, those desperate for patients...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see who's the fool.
There is an article with a general statement about a lawyer and a very high level apellate case without any specifics, and gets less than one column inch coverage. Then, in this same article, there is this same lawyer with details like who, what, when, where, and how much for other cases.
Now, put yourself in the place of being the editor of the paper.
A writer hands you an article about some lawyer with a weak, almost non-existent description of a case of federal law before an apellate court, and also very detailed descriptions of other cases that wouldn't total up to one month's mortgage that most likely were settled out of court.
What are you going to tell that author?
You're going to tell himi that any reader with any sense will assume he's lying about the big case because the details that should be with the big case are with the insignificant cases. Rewrite. Put the details of the big case before I mop the floor with your sorry ass.
The cases described without any details that can be verified are lies.
Obama has never seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Disagree?
Defendant:
Judge that heard the case:
All of this will be public information. How about you get it for us and prove Obama was a constitutional lawyer.
You have been shown two separate articles tat ay you are a liar.

But hey, keep on denying the truth.

It just make you to be the fool we all know you are

A subsidized fool at that.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you, I pitty that turd you hatched. Look at the placement of the g and h on the keyboard skank, then stroke off your next John.

Always here to elevate the discourse, right Emaam?
24/7
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ha
You are referring to that book jacket.
My God you are an idiot.
Someday you will find yourself and wished you hadn't you idiot... You should have used your "PDUPONT" persona for something that stupid you dumbass...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

As I predicted last month, odumbo has now fallen into the 30% approval range, similar to GWB after Katrina. As soon as all the insurance cancellation notices roll out, the ochimpocare debacle will thrust him into the lowest approval rating for any president in history.

You heard it here first, folks: get ready for another Republican landslide in the mid-terms. It will probably be the worst political beating ever administered!! LMAO!!!

Oh, Bam! President's approval rating plummets to 38 per cent overall, just 34 per cent on health care and 40 per cent on Iran

Obama's support among young voters has disappeared, with 49 per cent now saying they disapprove of his job performance

Hispanics' historic preference for the president shows signs of evaporating, with 43 per cent opposing him

52 per cent of the voting public now says Obama is not 'honest and trustworthy' and 51 per cent say he lacks 'strong leadership qualities'

Americans who want Republicans to control both houses of Congress now outnumber those who fear one-party control

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor
PUBLISHED: 17:16 EST, 10 December 2013 | UPDATED: 17:16 EST, 10 December 2013

Barack Obama is facing poll numbers that are now in the same territory as President George W. Bush's following Hurricane Katrina. The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute released numbers on Tuesday showing that just 38 per cent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing as president, with a whopping 56 per cent saying they disapprove.

The president has lost his landslide electoral edge among young voters, too, with a negative 41–49 per cent rating among 18- to 29-year-old voters. His once formidable support among Hispanics has also evaporated: They now support him by an historically small 50–43 per cent margin.
Worse for Obama's fast-approaching legacy-building years, the public believes he is not 'honest and trustworthy,' by a 52–44 per cent score. A smaller majority, 51 per cent, said he lacks 'strong leadership qualities.

Respondents said by a 41–38 per cent gap that they would vote for a Republican over a Democrat for the U.S. House of Representatives, the first time this year Democrats have had a winning posture in the Quinnipiac poll. And 47 per cent of voters said they would like to see Republicans gain control of both houses of Congress. The GOP can achieve that outcome if it holds the House and picks up seven Senate seats in November 2014.
Fully half of independent voters – those aligned with neither the Democratic nor the Republican party – said they would back a Congress completely under Republican control.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25215...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the top two hospitals for cancer treatment - Sloan Kettering in New York and Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles - publicly announce they will not participate in Obamacare, things aren't exactly looking up when it comes to improved health care.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you, I pitty that turd you hatched. Look at the placement of the g and h on the keyboard skank, then stroke off your next John.
24/7
Oh, "hi" phag.....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man No Surprize writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (DumbassDave) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks sock PDUPONT..

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
24/7
GFY lily...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"tay ay"??

Have you changed into Buckwheat overnight, chimpy dave?

http://www.sogoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when doe Nobama give a rat's ass about the medical care for poor people?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly, Obama's "peeps" and the insurance companies have made a deal. The insurance companies said if you want us to cover all these people with the mandated requirements plus pre-existing conditions, we're going to have to raise premiums and cut coverage on medications.
Just heard that today. Don't know how recent that is or if it just hasn't gotten into the mainstream yet.
isn't it obvious, except for those who believe in free lunch???...
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

GOP R Idiots wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
24/7
DEMRIdiotshateskankturdfckface forsure say what? LOL
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the top two hospitals for cancer treatment - Sloan Kettering in New York and Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles - publicly announce they will not participate in Obamacare, things aren't exactly looking up when it comes to improved health care.
Not Obamacare, you nitwit.
They are not accepting insurance plans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't give a crap about rich folks and figures they can pay for good treatment...meanwhile, the poor will die, but their bills will be paid....

Obama has succeeded in dividing America into the haves and the have-nots....separate but "equal" medical care...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 957,681 - 957,700 of1,034,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••