Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1034087 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to give you credit. You make an incredibly stupid statement & still try to insist it is true.
Injuring yourself & putting your health at risk just because you now have health insurance is really really stupid.
"Wow, Lets get hurt so we can have surgery - after all its paid for"
I provide a quote...dont be a dumbass Dave, find out where it came from. Lmao!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1034088 Dec 3, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems rather pathetic for a liberal to actually use any religious leader to make their point or agree with their argument. You libs didn't even want God mentioned at your convention. Aren't most libs atheist anyway? Why do you care what the pope says?
why does Limbaugh care what he says?

because the Pope took a shot at a right wing myth?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034089 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you said oil is so so so very valuable to make products.
I said : "If oil is so valuable to make products why the f*ck do you idiots want to keep burning so much of it?"
Its a simple question Eman, one for which evidently you had no answer.
ignorant idiot, I said you bitch about oil use while using a computer to do it. Learn to fckn read, dumbass.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1034090 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe in the constitution where the states have the real power
"Since Obama first took office in 2008, Republicans have picked up a net nine governorships, bringing their total to 30 states, which hold nearly 184 million Americans. In 24 of those states, containing 157 million Americans, Republicans also control the legislatures. Democrats boast similar power in just 12 states, with a population of 100 million. Even Republicans’ unimpressive national showing last November didn’t reverse their state-level momentum"
Obama won 9 states with Republican governors in 2012.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034091 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but your answer was stupid. Every type of income is not taxed the same.
Why is the money earned trading pieces of paper taxed at a rate significantly less than the money earned through a good wage or salary?
that wasn't the question, dumbfck. The question was about individuals being taxed for what they do. Anyone can trade pieces of paper to be in that tax bracket. Its not something reserved for the rich.

dumbass Dave showing off his ignorance again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1034092 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I love idiots like you.
You're so....'wuvable'!!!!
http://www.jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/200...
"Supreme Court denies KKK appeal of anti-mask law
Matt Lubniewski at 12:44 PM ET
[JURIST] The US Supreme Court on Monday rejected hearing an appeal by the Church of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan challenging the constitutionality of New York Penal Law 240.35(4) that bans the wearing of masks at public gatherings. The decision lets stand a January appellate court ruling[PDF] which reversed a district court decision, and upheld the law as constitutional. The Second Circuit stated: "Since the robe and the hood alone clearly serve to identify the American Knights with the Klan, we conclude that the mask does not communicate any message that the robe and hood do not." Read today's Supreme Court order list [PDF]. "
So, Mardi Gras celebrations are unconstitutional, right? How about we arrest every kid on Halloween night?

How about this: I want to promote the notion that those ghosts-are-real shows on television are based on reality, so I put a sheet on and cover my head with a pillow case and walk around along a public street.
Would I be protected by the First Amendment?

Let's take that one step further.
Since it is overwhelmingly obvious black criminals robbing convenience stores prefer wearing a hoodie, any black man wearing a hoodie clearly communicates the message that the black person wearing the hoodie will rob a convenience store.

Or, desecration of the American flag by enemies of the United States, we conclude that the desecration of the American flag does not communicate any message that the same desecration by enemies of the United States does not.

Even your indoctrinated ignorant ass should recognize that this rulilng is biased and prejudicial, and not in conformance with the Constitution.

Now, let's talk about that Lone Ranger mask you wear to that homo gala you go to every weekend....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034093 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
learn the difference between the police and a private business, dumbass.
lol! poor baby. you should read on my little idiot! you might learn something factual for a change!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034094 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I provide a quote...dont be a dumbass Dave, find out where it came from. Lmao!
lol! until you prove the proof of your quote son, it's really your opinion.

you really do love being an idiot don't you son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034095 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, the subsidized pretend oilfield engineer is STILL dragging around the always debunked CRA excuse.
You have still never shown anyone any proof any subsidy to oil companies exist.

Show us the subsidy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034096 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I must have missed that part in the Constitution!
It's in the part where it gives Congress the authority to levy taxes, dumbass.

If you want to know what's in the Constitution, why don't you and Obama just read the goddam thing.
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#1034097 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why does Limbaugh care what he says?
because the Pope took a shot at a right wing myth?
You didn't answer the question....not surprising!

The pope also believes in God.....where's your post about that?
The pope also is Catholic and has far different feelings on bc than the libs....where's the post about that?

Using the pope to fit your argument when everyone knows how libs feel about him and his beliefs any other time does not help you out...it shows your desperation for some kind of validation on anything you libs actually say. It's really pathetic.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1034098 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Complacency,
gullibility and
blind loyalty -
*a* historically dangerous combination.
They seem to have served you
well since 2009 ;-)
Have a Nice Day
Wow, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034099 Dec 3, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Your moral and intellectual superiors...
ACA,
"No security ever built into Obamacare site: Hacker"
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101225308
there are millions of high school kids in this nation that could have built a better and more secure site. How healthcare.gov was ever allowed to go live is a mystery to me.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034100 Dec 3, 2013
Desmond Parasite wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone is curious, this person is a racist black female who likes to refer to whites as crackers and wishes death on their "worthless race":
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TP0KGH3NR2MTV...
Yet her profile shows she "believes in God":
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/desmondsa...
Any questions about how race relations have not improved with a black president?
thanks, but we are well aware of lilys ideology.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034101 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think if I buy 50 shares of the Dumbwaiter Oil Company from some guy in California, it creates jobs.
If that company actually exists, and it's not one of the companies on Obama's list of companies to give money to like Solyndra, then, yes, you would be creating jobs. If it's GM, you'd still be creating jobs, but those jobs would be in China.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1034102 Dec 3, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question....not surprising!
The pope also believes in God.....where's your post about that?
The pope also is Catholic and has far different feelings on bc than the libs....where's the post about that?
Using the pope to fit your argument when everyone knows how libs feel about him and his beliefs any other time does not help you out...it shows your desperation for some kind of validation on anything you libs actually say. It's really pathetic.
so you're saying Limbaugh is acting like a liberal?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034103 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I don't know. Maybe because we just saw the Corporate World & Wall Street greed nearly kill America?
What do ya think?
...as he pumps 85 billion into wall street. Fckn sheep.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1034104 Dec 3, 2013
Poll: Americans Want Washington Focused on Jobs, Not Health

Poll finds least popular priorities are reducing deficit, repealing Obamacare.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034105 Dec 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won 9 states with Republican governors in 2012.
you're the one always talking about local elections. You should understand the significance of governorships.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1034106 Dec 3, 2013
The GOP might as well be dead

The Growth and Opportunity Project, aka “the autopsy,” was heralded as the Republican Party’s clear-eyed assessment of its 2012 presidential defeat. Autopsies are done on dead things, and ever since its March 2013 release, the GOP has done everything possible to stay dead.

The Republican Party is dead to African Americans. Not that there was much of pulse to begin with. Romney won 6 percent of the black vote to 93 percent for Obama, which isn’t surprising since Romney was looking to unseat the nation’s first black president. But it is also not surprising considering all of the voter suppression efforts around the country.

That the GOP ought to try to appeal to African Americans was recognized in the autopsy.“There are numerous outside groups that are studying the best way for the Republican Party to better reach African American voters,” the report pointed out.“The Republican Party should leverage the best practices identified by such organizations.” You employ that “best practices” nonsense when you and your staff haven’t a clue what to do. And it’s clear that if Michael Steele, the former chairman of the Republican National Committee who is black, were still head of the party, at least two egregious episodes would not have happened.

A tweet from the party’s official Twitter account on Sunday would not have celebrated Rosa Parks on the anniversary of her historic bus-boycott arrest by lauding “her role in ending racism.” Sure, the tweet was later corrected. But, come on, people. The lowest level black person at the RNC could have told them that the tweet as flat-out wrong and offensive. Not that anyone would have listened, assuming there are any low-level black people there.

That RNC tweet was so egregious that when I asked Steele about it via e-mail yesterday, all he could muster was a pitying response.“What can one say about such a gross misunderstanding of the African American experience in America.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 12 min inbred Genius 241
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guru 181,705
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 14 min SirPrize 20
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 17 min RC Hotstuff 49
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 36 min Lawrence Wolf 139
Jeb Bush takes new step toward a White House ru... 1 hr Your Ex 7
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
More from around the web