Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250244 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029913 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>your president is a retard. Inept and scared.
Obama thinks that politics and public relations are the key to everything...and that hard work and actual accomplishments are a waste of time and effort...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1029914 Nov 24, 2013
Obama needed two teleprompter to announce Deal!! I guess Valeria Jarrett kept ‘Obama’ out of the Loop prior to the Deal which would explain the Teleprompters!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1029915 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The ACA dors not prevent you from going to the same doctor.
BTW it's O'bama CARE. nothing aca about it.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029916 Nov 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to return to the days of slavery.
I truly feel sorry for you if you believe that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you don't appear to be stupid.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1029917 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Marshall took the pictures, they came from his private collection. Surprisingly some were found in a museum in the middle of Illinois. O'bama's mom posed nude like the ho she was-get over it. Hillary may have posed nude too...so I have heard 'on the streets'in Park Ridge, as liberals like realtime say.
What else would I expect from a Limbaugh believer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029918 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a few people read Ghost/Yeah's post.
Occasionally when extremely bored someone looks at them but he is on breeze pass for most posters here.
breeze past and ignore, under all the dozens of names...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029920 Nov 24, 2013
55% Favor Repeal of Obamacare Most voters view the new national health care law as bad for the country and want to repeal it.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 35% of Likely U.S. Voters now believe the trouble-plagued health care law is good for America.

Fifty-five percent (55%) consider it bad for the country. Only two percent (2%) think it will have no impact.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Wow...that 2%? They're the ones who have me worried.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029921 Nov 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice description of yourself.
You read Yeah's posts?

Okay, I admit I am guilty at reading one every so often- usually due to failure to check out the poster.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1029922 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You know nothing about photoshopping. Anyone can produce a nude photo of someone. You want to see Laura Bush spread eagle?
You rightwingers are sick in the head; not to mention stupid. You believe in Youtube!!! Just that fact that you sickos are looking this crap up is amazing. Go find Barbara Bush swinging on a pole you dummie
lily has swung on many dummie poles over decades, bottle in hand. No Laura Bush, no Barbara Bush; only lily's bush...and no takers. No wonder she's such a mean drunk on this forum.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029923 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The ACA dors not prevent you from going to the same doctor.
correct...one can keep one's doctor by paying cash even if one's forced ObamaKKKare policy does not include the doctor...

what a great deal!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029924 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You know nothing about photoshopping. Anyone can produce a nude photo of someone. You want to see Laura Bush spread eagle?
You rightwingers are sick in the head; not to mention stupid. You believe in Youtube!!! Just that fact that you sickos are looking this crap up is amazing. Go find Barbara Bush swinging on a pole you dummie
just as anyone can produce a birth certificate...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029925 Nov 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama needed two teleprompter to announce Deal!! I guess Valeria Jarrett kept ‘Obama’ out of the Loop prior to the Deal which would explain the Teleprompters!!
On the flip side, it was one of the few things he knew about without reading a newspaper.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029926 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
correct...one can keep one's doctor by paying cash even if one's forced ObamaKKKare policy does not include the doctor...
what a great deal!!!
It really has become a two tier system.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029927 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure I said Iran but go check; either way IRAN does not need to enrich uranium.
Still not following your logic on why they need to continue to enrich uranium given it is not currently necessary. This leaves the international community wondering what is going on-for good reason.
One professor's opinion is not what international policies should be based on- even the UN agrees that nuclear proliferation needs curtailed.
no one opinion is should never be used to make foreign policy decisions. I never said that, but all aspects should be considered. Did you even read the article and understand his case. as with most educated papers, the author makes his case and provides historical facts/context to support his thesis.

It is actually a good read, and the author makes valid points.

unfortunately too many people make knee jerk decisions without considering any alternative view points.
LCNLin

United States

#1029928 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
who has paint chips laying around in their house???
and who leaves a small child unattended???
guess who???...
Your dad?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029929 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...two-tier system in terms of quality and access....

welfare ObamaKKKare "insurance" will get one delayed care from foreign-trained "physicians" in welfare hospitals...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029930 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
furthermore, most medical care on ObamaKKKare plans will be by nurses and physician assistants, with a real doctor a rarity...

fine unless you're really ill...but the amateur you see won't know the difference...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029931 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
no one opinion is should never be used to make foreign policy decisions. I never said that, but all aspects should be considered. Did you even read the article and understand his case. as with most educated papers, the author makes his case and provides historical facts/context to support his thesis.
It is actually a good read, and the author makes valid points.
unfortunately too many people make knee jerk decisions without considering any alternative view points.
Iran is dedicated to developing nuclear weapons and cannot be trusted to abide by any agreement....period...

the next President will have a serious problem to deal with...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029932 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for attacking me personally. It shows the Obama mentality... or lack of it. You're doing an Obamaliarly job! LOL
lol! Why should I attack you son?

I'm defending against you!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029933 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>how did all those people live so long? practically everything was lead paint--maybe because they had parents who watched them instead of a TV that watched them.
because not everyone was affected, DUH. Why don't you research the child rate of lead poisoning. at one point it was a problem we didn't even know about. It wasn't until we knew about the effects lead has on the nervous system, that we began to understand the problem. and it wasn't just with children. Workers, like those who made car batteries suffered the effects of lead poisoning.

besides, lead poisoning from lead based paint wasn't a problem for the rich. Their houses were pretty well maintained. It was an issue for the poor and lower middle class. Whose houses weren't as well maintained and paint chips were present. Lead based paints were banned long before the dominance of TV

like asbestos, lead based paints, second hand smoke, DDT, ALAR, we don't always recognize the dangers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdraw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 16 min PolakPotrafi 1,860
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 19 min Catman Dave 188
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 20 min Ben 390
News Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligib... 20 min Your Ex 30
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques Ottawa 191,883
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... 33 min Your Ex 7
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 34 min Miss Id 676
More from around the web