Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#958199 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The information bushie boy gave them is what everyone (democrats, republicans, independents) based their votes on.
and bushie boy lied to them.
Let's not forget the lobbyists who were in their faces pushing for military action.

Interestingly, most of Cheney's neocon bff's changed directions after the misguided Iraq adventure failed to deliver the intended result___Richard Perle, Kenneth Adelman, Wolfowitz etc. etc. have all rethought their original "let's roll" position. Or so they say.

Also interesting is that while Iraq was failing, Cheney and this same neocon crew were plotting other wars.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958200 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
One look at your face and it's clear that you didn't.
I keep telling you you're not smart enough to play with me. The rafters ring with the laughter of the others here as I dismember your corpse, put it back together, and dismember it again. But because you're a male you can't believe it. You just assume God has made a mistake of some kind and that sooner or later she'll notice and fix things by making you smarter than you are. But it's not going to happen. As long as you're here and I'm here you're going to remain my bitch. Now crawl out of that chair and bark like a Chihuahua. DO IT! WOOF!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958201 Aug 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there still libraries that exist in your "hamlet" ?
(lol)
Temecula has a magnificent new library, the best that the taxpayer dollar can finance.

http://www.temeculalibrary.org/

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958202 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Alas! This is but a dream for you!
You only have wet dreams, fool.

Someone is always raining on your silly parade.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958203 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A still tongue helps make a wise head.
DumbDave will never gt a wise head.
But Dumbass Dave undoubtedly gives head.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958204 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small businesses under-report their income and are therefore tax cheats.
90% of small men like you over-report their penis size and are therefore alone at the bar with their wallets and a vodka tonic.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958205 Aug 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Front here’s a Dirty Little Secret I’m going to share with you” Wall St” has become Wealthier under this President ‘Obama’ than any previous president! Ouch!!
Uh-huh... um, in other words, the guys who are screaming the loudest about President Obama's management are benefiting the most from it? Interesting..
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958207 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula has a magnificent new library, the best that the taxpayer dollar can finance.
http://www.temeculalibrary.org/
Oh come on, Galty, that's a Video Store

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#958208 Aug 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not forget the lobbyists who were in their faces pushing for military action.
Interestingly, most of Cheney's neocon bff's changed directions after the misguided Iraq adventure failed to deliver the intended result___Richard Perle, Kenneth Adelman, Wolfowitz etc. etc. have all rethought their original "let's roll" position. Or so they say.
Also interesting is that while Iraq was failing, Cheney and this same neocon crew were plotting other wars.
Another consideration is that in the wake of Clinton's impeachment the Dems were kneecapped. At least it seemed that way to me. During the run up to the war Bushco and his GOP Congress started the "if you're not for the war you're a coward/not a patriot etc." and the Dems were in such disarray they caved.
Waxman

United States

#958209 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small men like you over-report their penis size and are therefore alone at the bar with their wallets and a vodka tonic.
I have a very small package. In fact, I tie string around it so when I need to use it I can find it quickly.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958210 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most often, the clients are elderly women and prefer to see other women deliver their meals.
GFY, you black racist draft-dodging scumbag.
Boy you don't know women very well do ya Junior? The proper way to deliver an old woman a boxed lunch is with your wanger stuck up in the mashed potatoes through the bottom of the box. Once she finishes what she thinks is the gravy you can leave quietly and with dignity and a certain amount of corned beef on your zipper. Works every time. They're old they're not dead, moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#958211 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most often, the clients are elderly women and prefer to see other women deliver their meals.
That's not so Galt__if you don't have a fkn clue__post about something that you do have a clue about.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958212 Aug 1, 2013
Here, let me see if I can make the point more clearly for you Samaritan...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958214 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftwingers who post here are not liberals, being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny.
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; the right to suckle at the public teat, the right to help themselves to large chunks of someone else's paycheck and income, the right to an education or a job they are unqualified for at the expense of others who are qualified,...IOWs, they claim a right to trample the rights of others.

And all the while this is happening, individual rights as a whole are disappearing. We are taxed without representation, we are spied on in multiple and nefarious ways, we are manipulated like sheep at the stockyards into the chutes, we are lied to daily,....

Leftwingnuts want exclusive rights at the expense of others. They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#958215 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
b.s. It's not just elderly women who get meals on wheels. The whole story is b.s.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958216 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very small package. In fact, I tie string around it so when I need to use it I can find it quickly.
Very thoughtful. However be careful not to tie it too tight.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#958217 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Which assumes I'll die before you, doesn't it? Not a bet I'd take were I you which thankfully I'm not. But it's wasted on me in any event, when the time comes they'll just float my body out into the Saint Charles and a bowman of superb renown and impeccable character will fire a flaming arrow into my chest as night falls (probably two or three realistically) and all your hard earned cash ($3?) would just be ashes, which, as it turns out, is what it is anyway.
How romantic, almost heroic. An allusion to the high regard you hold yourself?

Where would one find an archer of impeccable character willing to waste flaming arrows on a bloated corpse - or corps, depending on the character.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958218 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small businesses under-report their income and are therefore tax cheats.
So... you're a 90 percenter, eh?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958219 Aug 1, 2013
http://m.npr.org/news/Health/204580868

Interesting stuff, doncha think? I'll tell you what, you pull me off a willing woman and you'd better hope you're wearing a suit of armor. Turns out it's not what you think is right, Galty, it's what Peter and Mary think is right.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958220 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A still tongue helps make a wise head.
DumbDave will never gt a wise head.
lol! You should follow your own advice son.

I can tell you it would help immensely.... IMMENSELY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 min Police Crimes 1,509
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 35 min Pigs of Bay 35
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 58 min Asian Guy 307
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 1 hr Demecrats are stinky 7
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 1 hr Earl 26
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr Injudgement 92
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,860
More from around the web