Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956583 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be the first time you've made sense.
I checked all the clocks in the house, they're still running so everything's fine here.
An "outside-the-box" idea for redevelopment of Detroit.

http://birmingham.patch.com/groups/editors-pi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#956584 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirees should understand their role and avoid interfering.
They are supporting the President not the tea party
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#956585 Jul 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo cons wanted war and made up the reasons?
4000 dead not 4 as in fox Benghazi faux scandal
they can't seem to get past past that fact. By their math, 4000+ dead is nothing compared to 4

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956586 Jul 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Horsecrap

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#956587 Jul 29, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, Depends fouling geezers like you are rarely thought of as funny, Fartsack. So can the LOL's.
here boy, here boy! Dinner is ready!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956588 Jul 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Every President in recent memory has taken responsibility for his actions....except for Obama, who blames Bush for all his personal failures.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#956589 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every President in recent memory has taken responsibility for his actions....except for Obama, who blames Bush for all his personal failures.
bushie boy refuses to apologize for iraq. He said he saw no reason to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956590 Jul 29, 2013
Mayor Rahm Emanuel closed the books on 2012 with $33.4 million in unallocated cash on hand — down from $167 million the year before — while adding to the mountain of debt piled on Chicago taxpayers, year-end audits show.

Last week, Moody’s Investors ordered an unprecedented triple-drop in the city’s bond rating, citing Chicago’s “very large and growing” pension liabilities,“significant” debt service payments,“unrelenting public safety demands” and historic reluctance to raise local taxes that has continued under Emanuel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956591 Jul 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy refuses to apologize for iraq. He said he saw no reason to.
Bush is correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#956592 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is correct.
KilO bushie boy is afraid and has no conscience...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#956593 Jul 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing, Remember Social Security Act of 1935 was legistlated and is a US Federal Law and not a US Constitutional Amendment or Right to Welfare protected by the US Constitution which the Pseudo Liberal Democrats confuse intentionally which no where in the US Constitution does it says Social Security is a Right and which for that you would need an Amendment to the US Constitution so either way the Pseudo Liberal Democrat can reduce or eliminate or make Changes to Social Security as they want just as Obama is promoting & pushing for in his 2014 budget by linking Social Security to the CPI(consumer price index) which right now Social Security benefits would be cut drastically which means reduced and you are going to say obama cant do it you better wake up.
Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget
By Tami Luhby
April 10, 2013: 4:50 PM ET
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...
One last time....the Supreme Court ruled under Nestor that Social Security Recipients have a non-contractural right to benefits. This does not mean that Congress and the president can't raise or lower benefits if they can prove just cause. It just means that their actions are subject to the Due Process clause. Geez you are stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#956594 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Another Obama "speech tour" is over so he's off on another five-star resort vacation to wind down so he can gear up for the next one.
When was the last time he stayed in Washington and worked? No one else is going anywhere. Most people are working several part-time jobs just to make ends meet because of the crappy economy and all the Obamacare uncertainties.
But he must be plum worn out trying not to think about it.
There was a standing joke in a place I used to work at about how certain employees would work so hard at scheming to get out of doing the work before them that they actually ended up working harder at the avoidance of work than the work itself.

This is the Magic Negro.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#956595 Jul 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't read the Nestor decision which its not and you are only cherry picking besides if that was the case the Federal Government couldnt take Nestor's so called earned benefits away him and again you are puting you foot in your mouth which you keep contradicting yourself in your post.
READ THE CASE!!! The Nestor's decision was based solely on the fact that he had been deported.

From the Decision (which you obviously haven't bothered to read):

"THE INTEREST OF A COVERED EMPLOYEE UNDER THE ACT IS OF SUFFICIENT SUBSTANCE TO FALL WITHIN THE PROTECTION FROM ARBITRARY GOVERNMENTAL ACTION AFFORDED BY THE DUE PROCESS CLAUSE."

SUCH IS NOT THE CASE HERE. THE FACT OF A BENEFICIARY'S RESIDENCE
ABROAD - IN THE CASE OF A DEPORTEE, A PRESUMABLY PERMANENT RESIDENCE - CAN BE OF OBVIOUS RELEVANCE TO THE QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY."

"APPELLEE, AN ALIEN, IMMIGRATED TO THIS COUNTRY FROM BULGARIA IN 1913, AND BECAME ELIGIBLE FOR OLD-AGE BENEFITS IN NOVEMBER 1955. IN JULY 1956 HE WAS DEPORTED PURSUANT TO SEC. 241(A)(6)(C)(I) OF THE
IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT FOR HAVING BEEN A MEMBER OF THE
COMMUNIST PARTY FROM 1933 TO 1939. THIS BEING ONE OF THE BENEFIT
TERMINATION DEPORTATION GROUNDS SPECIFIED IN SEC. 202(N)."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#956596 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
But, unlike liberals who blame Bush for everything, I don't blame Clinton. I blame Saddam Hussein for the sanctions that were imposed by his invasion of Kuwait and the thousands that he killed there and in Iraq. And I blame al-Qaeda for 9/11.
Liberals hate to put the blame where it belongs.
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Winston Churchill

= Liberals (Tenzing)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#956597 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that the redistribution of wealth from those who have earned it to the moochers must be stopped.
The wealthy has mooched off the federal government for far too long. It's time to reel them in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#956598 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you the idea that homes are exempt from bankruptcy proceedings?
Or that all retirement accounts are exempt?
You people still fail to understand the difference between medical insurance and pre-paid medical care. Most people have the latter, not insurance.
I disagree with your OPINION.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#956599 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The mega-rich, worth say $100 million or so, don't think two seconds about a hospital bill of a few hundred thousand.
They are self-insured.
I disagree with your OPINION.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#956601 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That, plus all the flying around the world and all over the country giving the same speech has got to cause major jet lag.
....and one helluva huge carbon footprint that the Magic Negro loves to decry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#956602 Jul 30, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile:
7 Times In 2008 Obama Promised To Create 7 Million New Jobs
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/7-tim...
May 17, 2012 ... President Obama often comes under attacks from Republicans for his failure to deliver on promises of new jobs that he made as a candidate...
Who keeps shooting down the jobs bill? Republicans!!! It's not Obama's fault that he can't deliver on his promises. It is the fault of the Republicans and people will remember that come election time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#956603 Jul 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who keeps shooting down the jobs bill? Republicans!!! It's not Obama's fault that he can't deliver on his promises. It is the fault of the Republicans and people will remember that come election time.
The Magic Negro is not a consensus builder, not a leader.

He's an arrogant tribal chieftain taking care of his own hood.

So his promises are empty ones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 15 min Black Rhino 1,640
For-profit colleges face 'gainful employment' rule 1 hr Hooogle It 6
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 2 hr Mykro 155
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 2 hr Guess Who 706
Opinion: Obama's Post-Election Policy Blowout 3 hr True Truths 27
Can Democrats hold the Senate by running away f... 3 hr True Truths 27
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 4 hr Taxpayer for years 13

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE