Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,361 - 790,380 of 1,084,125 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So how was the big speech?

Democrats cheer while rightwingers jeer?

The president offer Ted Nugent a beer?

While him just being there seemed rather queer.

I heard afterwards he shot himself a deer.

Now Marco Rubio there's a fellow I couldn't stand to be near.

Was it something he said, can you not hear?

Homer didn't watch any of it just to be clear.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should run for office
You wouldn't like me, because some of the first implementations I'd want to see would be CAPPING baby mama entitlements at two kids, ONE per seven years (as in have as many liters as they want-just do NOT expect the givverment to pay for their STUPIDITY) and they'd have to WORK doing community service for it-FWEE, for so many hours a month, those PAYING child support would be allowed a Total tax REDUCTION for it, those receiving it (just take, take, taking it) would have to claim it as the INCOME it is, and everyone, married or not, would have to claim ALL income in a household when being considered for any kind of Fed/State aid.
In other words, I'd bust the CHEATERS, drainers and nothing but TAKERS, right in their greedy pockets/pocketbooks.
And ILLegal immigrants wouldn't be a able to draw the first dime of anything-until they obtained LEGAL identification for citizen ship...INcluding PROOF for voting rights!
And three wouldn't be TAKING ANY more out of minimum wage earners pockets, for UNaffordable (as of yet-STILL NON-existant) healthcare-because to jus take something for nothing, is just WRONG, Wrong Wrong!

Nope, the abled spongebobs OR bobettes of this nation wouldn't like policies like that at all, but this nation sure needs to return to some of them these days.
WAY too much giving out of the Working class pockets, Way too many slackerTics just taking...and the life long WORKING type people, are sick and tired of and from it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizens?
Senior Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki and another America-born militant were killed in Yemen early Friday morning by a CIA-led U.S. drone strike, marking the highest-profile takedown of terror leaders since the raid on Usama bin Laden's compound.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/30/us...
only in Obama hating conservative land can a terrorist have the same rights as the rest of us.
Spoken by the same people who said the terrorist at Gitmo should be brought to New York City for a trial because they have a right to it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed sales tax - more right whiners trying to INCREASE REVENUES by taxing the poor.
I thought you f*cking dumbasses say revenues are bad.
TOUGH. Make 'em PAY all across boards-just like the REST of us Above the table HONEST minimum wage earner types have always had to.
Then take THAT revenue-and implement AFFORDABLE healthcare for the same ABOVE the table WORKING class poor!

And here's a hint for ya doofus-I am proud to Always have been- ONE OF THEM! EARNED every bit the old fashioned way-via hard work, always with decency,ethics, morality AND integrity!
NOT stealing it, mooching it, manipulating it or CONiving it off of anyone else's back!!

So pardon my low tolerance for LOW lifes!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama might raise the minimum wage to nine dollars an hour.
At least he is finally trying to help the ones who are
struggling.
Yeah that will work. Put another million poor people out of work! You friggin' libtards never learn!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
So how was the big speech?
Democrats cheer while rightwingers jeer?
The president offer Ted Nugent a beer?
While him just being there seemed rather queer.
I heard afterwards he shot himself a deer.
Now Marco Rubio there's a fellow I couldn't stand to be near.
Was it something he said, can you not hear?
Homer didn't watch any of it just to be clear.
Good show on the raising the minimum wage-at least ONE person in the political ranks GETS the FACT, that minimum wage earners are STILL stuck at poverty levels.

But if they're just going to TAKE the extra dolluh fifty, for more robbingho'deetic type emtitleMental spending Homer, what's the point?

CAP ENTITLEMENT abusers, they're bleeding this nation dry!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama might raise the minimum wage to nine dollars an hour.
At least he is finally trying to help the ones who are
struggling.
It needs to be 9 dollars an hour for anyone over 18-working ANY amount of hours.

And they don't need to be THIEVING it right back out of their honest earning pockets, to support MORE entitlements for slackerTics and system abusers!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
2 TO TIMOTHY
CHAPTER 2
22 But flee thou youthful desires, and pursue justice,
faith, charity, and peace, with them that call on the
Lord out of a pure heart.
I did that YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS ago personally-but there's just so much IGNORANCE when it's all around anyone, a person can look at and tolerate in peace, daily. Especially for those of us who have WORKED all our lives for any and everything we've EARNED-honestly.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that will work. Put another million poor people out of work! You friggin' libtards never learn!!!
Listen here a sec Flack--what is PATHETIC, is going to work, paying for your own gas, your own insurance, your own vehicle, your own lunches, for the SAME amount (or even less sometimes) than someone who sits at home doing nothing, exceptdrawing a check off the givverment, and WHINING about it on top of it.

BEEN there-done it.

Fk that chit.

It's VERY DEMOTIVATIONAL.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You lily, looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
Big scween telebsions, i-phones, constant running A/C, no clunker cawrs fer dem...all while living off er welfare and EBT cawrds, and OTHEr peoples tax dolluhs?

The TOXIC plague poison of libuhrulTICS, entitleMENTAL diseases and socio-ILLOgocal twisted AND warped disorders!!!!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Libya was awash with weapons from Kaddafi's caches you moron.
Ahhh...We were just making sure the boats brought enough back up then?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I posted the timeline over 6 ties to this exact question about Obama's whereabouts.
If you were too stupid to read it then you are likely too stupid to read it now.
You asked where Obama get it. He gets it from the treasury. Either learn how to ask the right question or STFU.
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?

The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?

Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:

It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.

You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here a sec Flack--what is PATHETIC, is going to work, paying for your own gas, your own insurance, your own vehicle, your own lunches, for the SAME amount (or even less sometimes) than someone who sits at home doing nothing, exceptdrawing a check off the givverment, and WHINING about it on top of it.
BEEN there-done it.
Fk that chit.
It's VERY DEMOTIVATIONAL.
Two hillbillies discussing the short and long term consequences of raising the minimum wage, now I have seen everything.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Two hillbillies discussing the short and long term consequences of raising the minimum wage, now I have seen everything.
Homer saw his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of guilt-making.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't like me, because some of the first implementations I'd want to see would be CAPPING baby mama entitlements at two kids, ONE per seven years (as in have as many liters as they want-just do NOT expect the givverment to pay for their STUPIDITY) and they'd have to WORK doing community service for it-FWEE, for so many hours a month, those PAYING child support would be allowed a Total tax REDUCTION for it, those receiving it (just take, take, taking it) would have to claim it as the INCOME it is, and everyone, married or not, would have to claim ALL income in a household when being considered for any kind of Fed/State aid.
In other words, I'd bust the CHEATERS, drainers and nothing but TAKERS, right in their greedy pockets/pocketbooks.
And ILLegal immigrants wouldn't be a able to draw the first dime of anything-until they obtained LEGAL identification for citizen ship...INcluding PROOF for voting rights!
And three wouldn't be TAKING ANY more out of minimum wage earners pockets, for UNaffordable (as of yet-STILL NON-existant) healthcare-because to jus take something for nothing, is just WRONG, Wrong Wrong!
Nope, the abled spongebobs OR bobettes of this nation wouldn't like policies like that at all, but this nation sure needs to return to some of them these days.
WAY too much giving out of the Working class pockets, Way too many slackerTics just taking...and the life long WORKING type people, are sick and tired of and from it!
Ha!You self agrandizing Republican Butt-Plug!
Yeah everyone in the Nation is a parasite except you and the rest of you self rightous Aynn Rand cultists.
You probably lay awake at night thrashing in your bed worried someone SOMEWHERE might be getting something they dont deserve!OMG!!!
What an Insufferable Bore your Family and Co-Workers must find you.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:
It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A. Source Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract:
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-proces sing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Moron is not what you do. It's who you are.
Would one of the 13 people who gave waxturd a brilliant judge-it for this dumbass comment please explain why?
Or, would someone tell this narcissistic self-gratifying moron to get some mental help for awarding himself 13 brilliant judge-its.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Is there any doubt that waxturd and DBWriter are not mentally ill? How much proof do you need? Its time to stop enabling these sick idiots by pretending to reason with them. They need help.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!You self agrandizing Republican Butt-Plug!
Yeah everyone in the Nation is a parasite except you and the rest of you self rightous Aynn Rand cultists.
You probably lay awake at night thrashing in your bed worried someone SOMEWHERE might be getting something they dont deserve!OMG!!!
What an Insufferable Bore your Family and Co-Workers must find you.
And then I'd mandate a FEDERAL law on "liter support"-if you aint married to it-TOO bad- CAPPED at 200 dolluh a month...enjoy yer givverment lifestyles, trashTics.

Because these baby machine ho bags do NOT have a right to RUIN other peoples lives with their ILLegitimate PARASITE LACK of decency and morals.(like that Edwards goldigging hobag Hunter-Trash is as TRASH does!)

For that reason... and because I actually like men, as they're only human too, ESPECIALLY the honest, decent and ethical kind.

I am QUITE boring-always have been--TOO busy WORKING honestly for a living =to have any time for any TRASHcrap like you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Spoken by the same people who said the terrorist at Gitmo should be brought to New York City for a trial because they have a right to it.
so how ya doing buddy?

full circle eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••