Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858731 Feb 13, 2013
People going on food stamp now averaging 11,000 a DAY!!!

Now more people on food stamps than the population of Spain.

How you reckon that's going to work out?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858732 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that should have said 'No, it's because your wages were cut and you didn't reduce your spending.'
A simple fact I know you libtards can't understand. The federal government consumes far to much of people's money. Notice I didn't say it's money. I said the people's money.
Like unfunded tax cuts?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#858733 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that should have said 'No, it's because your wages were cut and you didn't reduce your spending.'
A simple fact I know you libtards can't understand. The federal government consumes far to much of people's money. Notice I didn't say it's money. I said the people's money.
Welcome to America!

We have right winger a hole Republicans!

They start TRILLION DOLLAR WARS and CUT TAXES FOR BILLIONAIRES!

At the same time Jimmy, dumb that!

Now we have the grand solution from these db repo trash: cut taxes for the wealthy!

Raises taxes on lettuce, bread and milk to pay for it?

Give the richest tax cuts? And tax the poor more?

You protect the richest in the land and make the poorest poorer!

Again welcome to the United States!

We have the dumbest right wing republican a holes money can buy!

That's it!

YOU <------ biggest fool on earth!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#858734 Feb 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should put this on a campaign poster and run against Rand Paul.
I'm sure you'd win
Methmouth wants "liter" support? Wow, I would have bet my last cent that she wouldn't be in favor of Bloomberg's soda ban...
Marco Rubio

Dallas, TX

#858735 Feb 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lesson for the day, Massey: Again, "government consumes far TOO much" (to is a preposition or part of the infinitive form; it does NOT mean "in excess"--that would be TOO; there is also the homophone TWO, as in you think like a two-year-old, but you didn't misuse that one...oh, and if you're trying to refer to the money as belonging to the government, the correct form is ITS...IT'S is the contraction for it is...do you really think you're competent to call anyone, let alone a group, retarded?
Good morning you beautiful redhead, you. Would you like some steak and eggs? I see you've taken my advice and put away childish things and I support the decision in this case. I'm going to go sit in the steamroom now and pretend the loofa is attached to youfa. <KISS>

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#858736 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
How would anyone have known? Killed on the battlefield. Oh well.
On the Gitmo closed yet, I'll hand this over to Homer.
Homer? We have another Rainman here who keeps asking the same question over and over.
I'll tell you this though; moran: There have been no new residents added since President Obama has been in office.
How do you know?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858737 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cubans tend to be Republican, Puerto Ricans are overwhelmingly Democrats__the two groups have differences that go way back. Rubio has no particular advantage pulling PR, or Mexican votes IMO and that San Antonio mayor Julian Castro would mop the floor with Rubio in a debate.
Interestingly the other Cuban US Senator Robert Menendez is a Democrat who strongly supports continuing the Cuban embargo.
Well, don't forget we have the Fanjul Brothers; the Kochs of Florida! However, they do not represent the poor Cubans, the majority of them on some sort of assistance. All of the other Hispanics from PR and DR etc have no love lost for the Cubans.
I hope we see the day that the embargo is lifted and the Cubans free to travel and trade with the US.
Agree the Castro brothers are cool and calm, confident, eloquent speakers.
Are there any good speakers on the Rightwinger side?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#858738 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like unfunded tax cuts?
HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha!!!!

When's dawn?

#858739 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like unfunded tax cuts?
And wars off the books but on the charge card? Man, those "conservatives" surely know how to balance a budget, huh...pretty sure Dumbya gave himself a 200K raise first thing, but his clearing brush in Texas might have figured into that amount...
Marco Rubio

Dallas, TX

#858740 Feb 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Let him start with you and then we will see if he is worthy of popehood.
Shaddap, pinhead. Go lock yourself in the basement and count the days until the next election when you can run an unusually outgoing and conservative Blue-Headed Booby as your last chance to save Amuricuh.

When's dawn?

#858741 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Melvin nobody gives a freak what you think. Go peddle your fish somewhere else.
No, Massey, nobody (with walkin' around sense) pays any attention to your pronouncements except for purposes of humor...Fish? Are you paying tribute to that oysterbed murderer friend of yours or trying to get something to go with you fifty dollar loaf of bread? You're a joke, flack--you and your little sock buddies should learn to live with it and alone.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858742 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't smooth at all. He was visibly nervous, appeared to be like a high school senior rehearsing in front of a mirror; his mouth was extremely dry and he finally grabbed a sip of water and in the end he said God bless everyone and smiled from ear to ear. It was laughable at best.
i'm not thrilled with Rubio and his amnesty plan, but in your case once again Obama's "cool" style trumps substance or his lack of.

fast forward to when the USA resembles a poor district in the Hunger Games--because the Dems Voter Membership Drive cloaked as "Immigration Reform" finishes killing off the middle class by lowering wages and flooding all social service and educational systems with millions of more poor.

I'm already hearing complaints about how they're pushing tuition aid for children of illegals...here we go.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858743 Feb 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't fergit them words to Catch Scratch Fever, them tend to make the little Billybob's and their demented Grandpappies snicker and elbow each other 'round the cracker barrel...
I'm not familiar with that song; those Deliverance hillbillies are disgusting to me.

Loysville, PA

#858744 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha!!!!
A tax cut reduces revenues. So unless there are not corresponding revenue increases or cuts in spending, they create deficits.

Note: Bush Tax Cuts. Unfunded.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858745 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
How would anyone have known? Killed on the battlefield. Oh well.
On the Gitmo closed yet, I'll hand this over to Homer.
Homer? We have another Rainman here who keeps asking the same question over and over.
I'll tell you this though; moran: There have been no new residents added since President Obama has been in office.
because its far more humane if Obama kills them before they get there.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858746 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Melvin nobody gives a freak what you think. Go peddle your fish somewhere else.
Hello little fella why not take a break? I'm sure Jerry's could use your patronage. Maybe you can share a few racist jokes with your fellow patrons.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858747 Feb 13, 2013
A third person was reportedly shot at because police believed he was suspected cop killer and fugitive Christopher Dorner.

David Perdue was on his way to catch some waves on Thursday morning when, according to his lawyer, a Torrance, Calif. police cruiser "slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire," reports the Los Angeles Times.

The bullets missed Perdue, but his attorney, Robert Sheahen, said his client suffered a concussion and hurt his shoulder, making it temporarily impossible for him to work at his job as a baggage handler at LAX. Perdue's car was also totaled, Sheahen told the Times.

The Torrance Police Department said the incident was a case of mistaken identity. Officers thought Perdue's truck was Dorner's pickup.

The paper notes that "Perdue is a thin white man who looks nothing like Dorner" who is black and heavier set.

Also on Thursday, two women were shot at by Los Angeles Police officers because their truck was mistaken for Dorner's. At the time, there was a report that Dorner had been spotted in the neighborhood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/davi...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#858748 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, don't forget we have the Fanjul Brothers; the Kochs of Florida! However, they do not represent the poor Cubans, the majority of them on some sort of assistance. All of the other Hispanics from PR and DR etc have no love lost for the Cubans.
I hope we see the day that the embargo is lifted and the Cubans free to travel and trade with the US.
Agree the Castro brothers are cool and calm, confident, eloquent speakers.
Are there any good speakers on the Rightwinger side?
Darrel Issa?

Loysville, PA

#858749 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No It was because your wages were cut.
So there are two solutions, cutting spending or increasing income. Or a combination of both.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#858750 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with that song; those Deliverance hillbillies are disgusting to me.
Then why did you vote to keep the Obamas in the White House again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 9 min Oliver Cromwell 948
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 11 min Bill Clinton 544
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 16 min Your Ex 2
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 38 min Valerie Ames Scott 86
News GOP 2016 hopefuls take aim at Hillary 41 min Responsibility 18
News The Supreme Court's big gay-marriage case could... 50 min NorCal Native 17
News Clinton patches relations with liberals at camp... 1 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web