Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,444)

Showing posts 768,861 - 768,880 of1,034,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Charles Krauthammer: Fiscal Cliff Compromise 'A Complete Rout By The Democrats'
""Add Charles Krauthammer's name to the list of conservative pundits deeply unsatisfied with the fiscal cliff deal just passed by the House of Representatives.
The political columnist lashed out at congressional Republicans in the hours just before the House finally passed the fiscal cliff compromise, capping a fraught evening in which House GOP leadership threatened to amend the bill approved last night by the Senate -- comprised largely of tax cuts -- with matching spending cuts, which would almost certainly have imploded negotiations. Ultimately, the Senate's bill was passed unchanged.
Krauthammer said of the final bill:
Look, there are a lot of conservatives in the Republican caucus in the House who hate the bill, and for good reason. This is a complete surrender on everything.
The ratio of tax cuts, of tax hikes to spending cuts is 40-to-one, rather than one-to-one or one-to-two, or one-to-three. So, I mean, it's a complete rout by the Democrats, so it's understandable.
The comments are in keeping with Krauthammer's earlier posture on the fiscal cliff talks. Last Friday, he commented that Obama was negotiating with "great skill, and ruthless skill, and success -- to fracture and basically shatter the Republican opposition.""
----------
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's no wonder Carol and Dweeb are back to birferism and Rev. Wright!!
Obama has beaten the Republiclowns to a pulp!!
Their desperation is palpable!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Well, that brings us back to a question nobody in the world has been able to answer:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... got an answer to this?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 11 bucks a week, just how poor are you? Get together with your husband and get your finances in order! You blame Obama and Reid yet the Senate voted 90% and the Republican controlled House also passed.
Bottom line we have to pay for Bush's wars.
Imagine if the company eliminates health insurance coverage and the 401K!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Now that Hillary appears to ave serious physical issues, who will the Democrats run in 2016?
Michelle Obama?
Elizabeth Warren?
Eric Holder?
Cory Booker?
Big Bird?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like win win if you are a Republican.
If Jane lived there, she'd have to find a new hobby like murdering stray dogs or something.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to make any sense out of this administration's policies is an exercise in futility.
I thought you said he was out to get whitey?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Bird?
Big Bird could probably defeat the Republican field.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe things have changed with my husband's company now that a deal was struck. But employees were sent a memo last week stating both federal income and social security taxes would increase this year to the tune of $120 a month.
Maybe you have $120 a month you don't need, but some of us would rather keep it.
The wars were once the Democrats wars too - before they became weasels.
They're Obama's wars now. What could you possibly be thinking, Homer? That the past four years of wars which have no end in sight are cost free?
It's the grotesque wasteful spending in government that's the problem.
Say that out loud at least three times a day for the next four years.
If Bain bought the company; your husband would be fired, his pension eliminated and no healthcare. But, I'm sure you and he would gladly make that sacrifice to further enrich the the 1% club!!
Did it ever occur to you that those wars cost something? That Bush didn't put them on the books? You rightwingers are so easily duped it's incredible.
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NATTY BUMPOFF wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING, IT'A ABOUT AS IGNORANT AS CALLING YOURSELF, PROUD2BWHITE.
what's ignorant about that? Every other race of people can be proud ,why is it ignorant for whites? Are you a racist?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to make any sense out of this administration's policies is an exercise in futility.
Unless you factor in the probability that the Democrats intend to make the government collapse, which is right out of Saul Alinsky's book "Rules for Radicals".
If the government collapses, this is exactly what the Democrats want. Then, they can use the situation they created as justification for instituting their fascist state system.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with the exact same type of people that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Market at plus 225, Flackstredomus on suicide watch.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
No. Costs a fortune to rescue them.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that brings us back to a question nobody in the world has been able to answer:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
... got an answer to this?
It has been answered.

The same place Bush got his.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The spending cuts - including defense cuts - are the next major hurdle over the next 60 days with the raising of the debt ceiling looming once again.
Obama and the Democrats will be feeling the pressure.
From who?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have, always will.
John that's not true. Most of my friends are hunters and many of them and myself also have concealed weapons permits. Some of these gun owners believe as you do that no gun should be banned because they buy into the phony slippery-slope argument. There are also many gun owners like myself that are embarrassed that the NRA has portrayed us all as supporters of semi-automatic assault type guns. There has to be a line drawn somewhere that limits what weapons are available to ANY person that wants one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
OK, time for some cat new years resolutions! I love #9, helping others:

http://www.repost.us/article-preview/ #!hash=fad9c8ab35b40a7c1230940 5559de7b0
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're about as ignorant of the role the Constitution plays in the authority structure of the government of the United States as Obama is, so I'll help you. Here's a key point that cannot be violated:
All laws are subordinate to the Constitution.
Perhaps you need someone to help you define the English word "all". After all, we all know Democrats have a problem defining words in the English language, like the word "is".
Let's go over some facts:
The Patriot Act is not part of the Constitution.
Therefore, it is subordinate to the Constitution.
Because the Patriot Act is subordinate to the Constitution, then it is impossible for the Patriot Act to supersede the Constitution.
Now, repeat after me:
"All laws are subordinate to the Constitution"
... in a Constitutional Republic like the United States, that is.
In a fascist dictatorship, this isn't true.
So, judging from what you wrote, you are under the impression that we live in a country governed by a fascist dictatorship, right?
DUDE, THE GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE AND IT'S BARBARA EDEN AGAIN, AND SHE IS HAWT!(MY GOD, HOW MUCH SPERM DID I SPILL OVER THAT WOMAN... MAYBE IT WAS THE "MASTER" THING?) AFTER A COUPLE OF HUNDRED YEARS THE "PEOPLE" ARE BEGINNING TO NOTICE THAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM. THIS CONSTITUTION OF YOURS - AND IT IS YOURS - IS GOING TO BE SCRAPPED AS IT SHOULD BE. IT WILL BECOME AN INTERESTING EXHIBIT AT THE BACK OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS IN PUERTO RICO. WYOMING WILL RETURN TO IT'S RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A DESERTED WASTELAND AND THE COASTS - FOR HOWEVER LONG THEY LAST - WILL CONTROL THE NATION. IT'S COMING AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL STOP IT. FURTHERMORE, THANKS TO YOUR INCESSANT CHATTER ABOUT REPRODUCTION AND ABORTION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAND OVER ALL YOUR GUNS, EVEN THE ONE YOU KEEP IN YOUR MOTORCYCLE BOOT.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NATTY BUMPOFF wrote:
WELL, TO BE FRANK, THE BUSH TAX CUTS BASICALLY DESTROYED THE COUNTRY. WHY WE DON'T JUST THROW THEM AWAY IS BEYOND ME? IT'S LIKE CONSERVATIVES HAVE A 20 MINUTE ATTENTION SPAN - THOUGH I'M SURE THEY'LL STILL BE BABBLING ABOUT BENGHAZI 100 YEARS FROM NOW AS OPPORTUNITIES ARISE FOR GLASS BOTTOM BOAT OWNERS TO MAKE A KILLING ON WALL STREET.
THE BUSH TAX CUTS CAME AT A TIME OF WAR(S) STARTED BY THE SAME GUYS WHO INSTITUTED THE TAX CUT. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA? WELL, CAROL, APPARENTLY, BUT WHO ELSE? YOU INVADE TWO COUNTRIES HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD, "PAY FOR IT" BY SUPPLEMENTALS, WHICH ARE UNFUNDED IOU'S, AND THEN ACT ALL SURPRISED WHEN THE WHOLE IDIOTIC PILE OF SHIT BLOWS UP IN YOUR FACES AND CREATES AN ECONOMIC VOID SO DEEP WE MAY NEVER GET OUT OF IT... AND, AFTER ALL THIS, CAROL AND THESE OTHER HALFWITS HAVE THE GALL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT TRYING TO TAKE THE SCORE BACK TO ZERO? HEY, LOUIE, DO WE KNOW ANY HITTERS IN ORLANDO?... SOMEBODY FAMILIAR WITH THE WHORES DOWN THERE...
Kindly explain how the Republicans turned over to the Democrats in January, 2007, an annual deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars. Then, explain to us what the Democrats did to that 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit since January, 2007?
Did you say increase it by ONE THOUSAND PERCENT?
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obammy facing a pessimistic publicpoll says, the percentage of americans satisfied with the direction of the country stands at a paltry23% , usa today \ gallup poll released late tuesday.
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

PLUS, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SICK AND TIRED OF THE WHITE HOUSE? THAT PLACE HASN'T BEEN REDECORATED SINCE THE BRITISH BURNED IT DOWN. COME ON, PEOPLE, HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TRY AND LIVE IN THE PAST? THIS ENTIRE CITY IS A MONUMENT TO MONUMENTS. IT'S UGLY AND DATED AND NO FUN AT ALL. LET'S KNOCK IT DOWN AND START OVER. SAME THING WITH ISRAEL.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said he was out to get whitey?
Which is why I said making sense of his policies is an exercise in futility.

Keep in mind Rev. Wright, his mentor, said it's all whitey's fault for 20 years, so it's really no wonder, is it? Payback time, I mean?

And let's not forget his Marxist friends in college and his other mentor, Frank Marshall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,861 - 768,880 of1,034,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••