Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#805689 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt.
i quit watching news on tv a long time ago. the talking heads of every ilk say what they think instead of reporting the news. and who's opinion could be more right than mine?...by their own reasoning.
Agreed. The wise head is the one who becomes their own Aggregator, Filter and Gold Miner. Finding half-truths across the medium and fitting each of those halves back together is work. The easy route is to drink beer watching any random News Channel.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805692 Nov 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I shop at walmart about once a month, just to remind myself why i don't shop at walmart.
I go just to check out the hotties.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#805693 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>So, I see you work in an abortion clinic.
Naw. That's his kitchen sink. He's got a part time job at home. Goes through a ton of garbage bags each week.

Life is cheap but it still costs money to trash it.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#805695 Nov 15, 2012
.I hired a 20 year old young man this morning as a laboror. The crew finished early so I took every one that wanted to go to dennys for a meal on me.after This young man finished his meal he started bitching that he should be paid for the 2 hrs he spent at dennys getting a free meal, so in turn I paid him for the 2 hrs and let him know he was no longer needed . I hope some day he grows up and learns that when someone gives you a free meal the proper response would be thank you instead of you have to pay me for eating the free meal.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805699 Nov 15, 2012
Breaking News! Corrupt Illinois Congressman and psycho nutcase Jesse Jackson Jr. has said he is willing to give up his 2nd Congressional District seat, but only if he's given lifetime disability benefits when he steps down. Jeez..even liberals that are millionaires want free sh't.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805701 Nov 15, 2012
moshx wrote:
.I hired a 20 year old young man this morning as a laboror. The crew finished early so I took every one that wanted to go to dennys for a meal on me.after This young man finished his meal he started bitching that he should be paid for the 2 hrs he spent at dennys getting a free meal, so in turn I paid him for the 2 hrs and let him know he was no longer needed . I hope some day he grows up and learns that when someone gives you a free meal the proper response would be thank you instead of you have to pay me for eating the free meal.
Now he'll probably sue you for "wrongful termination".

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#805703 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Now he'll probably sue you for "wrongful termination".
that would not suprize me.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#805704 Nov 15, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THE KEY IS: KILL THEM. DON'T FO' CHRIST'S SAKE HELP THEM. KILL THEM!!!!!!!
----

The Curse of Zechariah 5

http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm

“Come out of her, My people,

so that you will not share in her sins,

so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

for her sins are piled up to heaven,

and GOD has remembered her crimes."

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

We cannot continue to support the "wickedness" of 'The Beast'

The alligator at our door

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#805706 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, he wore those yesterday. Leisure suit with white shoes is just around the corner.
Ugh-Only south of the yankee doodle disco duck line.
They haven't shipped YOU to the Sierra Necada yet?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#805707 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Breaking News! Corrupt Illinois Congressman and psycho nutcase Jesse Jackson Jr. has said he is willing to give up his 2nd Congressional District seat, but only if he's given lifetime disability benefits when he steps down. Jeez..even liberals that are millionaires want free sh't.
Jesse Jackson, and Jesse Jackson JR., are leeches of first order. Neither one has worked one day in the private sector, neither could hold a job in the private sector. It's pay at this window, for all those on the South Side, and they pony up....
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#805708 Nov 15, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
----
The Curse of Zechariah 5
http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm
“Come out of her, My people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and GOD has remembered her crimes."
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
We cannot continue to support the "wickedness" of 'The Beast'
The alligator at our door
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
&fe ature=fvwrel
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#805710 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody believe the stupid libtard union employees will watch the company close instead of going back to work. Stupid libtard union is kind of redundant isn't it?
The unionized employees of companies such as Hostess are not liberals, but rather sheep being led to the slaughter. Obama would prefer to have them on unemployment, dependent on handouts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#805711 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let them go out of business. Other more responsible businesses will thrive. You are the stupid one, going to Wallyworld everyday like Pavlovs dog.
The American people should support local businesses who actually pay taxes in your community. Walmart gets to keep the sales taxes, doesn't pay corporate income tax, or property tax, gets a free building and roads, and, the government provides its employees with free healthcare. Wake up dummy
"Local businesses" in urban ghettos have a long history of selling inferior goods to minority customers at inflated prices.

Walmart gives these customers a much fairer deal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#805712 Nov 15, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Jesse Jackson, and Jesse Jackson JR., are leeches of first order. Neither one has worked one day in the private sector, neither could hold a job in the private sector. It's pay at this window, for all those on the South Side, and they pony up....
The Jacksons are simply practicing the family business, which is profiting from the poverty and misery of others. Everybody needs to make a living somehow.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#805713 Nov 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Local businesses" in urban ghettos have a long history of selling inferior goods to minority customers at inflated prices.
Walmart gives these customers a much fairer deal.
i'm not going to waste my time finding "lily boca's" post.....but lily, where were you educated? oh, wait, obviously you weren't. i dare you to find one cred source to back up your stupid post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#805714 Nov 15, 2012
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not going to waste my time finding "lily boca's" post.....but lily, where were you educated? oh, wait, obviously you weren't. i dare you to find one cred source to back up your stupid post.
People like lily have zero appreciation of the value of hard work and self-reliance.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#805715 Nov 15, 2012
NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
If I shove your stick up your fat clueless azz, will you bleed?
Nuns aren't supposed to know about *monkey on a stick*.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#805717 Nov 15, 2012
moshx wrote:
That depends, if you are going to employ someone and offer a days work and they finish in 6 hrs can you tell me what the point of that is ? You either pay them for 8 hrs or you offer a higher rate for an unknown amount of hrs. Like these dip$hit employers who expect someone to drive across town which might take an hour, to do 2 hrs cleaning & a hour to drive home. Not worth the time & gas in the car, those jobs are not real jobs.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#805718 Nov 15, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
this is how stupid you libs are:
the top 2/10 ths of 1% pay 22% of all taxes and the bottom 48% pay 2% OF ALL TAXES and you think raising taxes on the top 2/10ths of 1% by 4% is going to help a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit?
Put down the LSD
More

WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...

allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:

• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.

Collected taxes :$794 billion

The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#805719 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
I wonder what Lily thinks about Obama inviting Jeff Immelt to the white house. Immelt is not only filthy rich himself, but his company GE managed to pay no taxes. Of course they could have, but used offshore tax loop holes to manage a zero tax bill. Liberals sure do talk out of both sides of their mouths.
GE has plants worldwide and has well over 150K non american employees.

Gives millions to Obama and dems in general:

Pat Stryker - Forbes
www.forbes.com/profile/pat-stryker/
Pat Stryker on Forbes -#328 Forbes 400,#854 Billionaires.... Pat Stryker. Net Worth:$1.4 B As of September 2012. Follow Following Unfollow ...

How did the Strykers get so much money?

Gouging people in need and insurance companies for badly needed prosthetic's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 13 min serfs up 14
Elizabeth Warren calls out Obama on nominee 40 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Liberals Seek a Non-Clinton 1 hr Swedenforever 80
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr Doctor My Eyes 2,961
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,902
Hotel Hillary Clinton Posited Employs Illegal I... 1 hr spytheweb 1
Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) 1 hr Swedenforever 16
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 4 hr BoBoo 52

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE