Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348361 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#718827 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhode Island helps its docking industry by not taxing yachts.
Dave has stumbled upon the way Obama can help American industry. Great job!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#718829 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush created net zero jobs with the deepest tax cuts this nation has seen in recent history.
Sorry, but Dave says you're an idiot

"Rhode Island helps its docking industry by not taxing yachts." - RealDave

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#718830 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that Republicans have resisted every effort to create jobs by legislative inaction, it is truly amazing that the economy has grown any at all in the last 26 months. In spite of their best (worst) efforts the economy has grown and is still growing.
Sorry, but that has gone both ways. To blame it solely on one party is a lie.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#718832 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wow Wow.
You are so uninformed on planned parenthood.
Planned Parent hood offers a wide range of women health services from cancer screenings to contraception.
Republican legislatures have passed this requirement in several states backing by the RNC.
You are really not that bright. I'm starting to feel bad about kicking your ass here every day by taking advantage of a mentally challenged person.
"Planned Parent hood" that's funny.
Anti Right Wing Nutjob

Burlington, MA

#718833 Aug 22, 2012
Right wing nutjobs are filthy, anti-American pigs!!!!
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718834 Aug 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Frank Szabo wants the people of Hillsborough County, N.H., to know that if they elect him as sheriff this year, he will do whatever it takes to stop doctors from performing abortions — even if that means using deadly force.
In an interview on Wednesday with local television station WMUR, Szabo said he believed sheriffs were granted special powers under the Constitution. That means, he said, he would be empowered to arrest or even use deadly force against doctors for providing legal abortions for women.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
Another rewrite of the Constitution to justify violence.
any piece of trivia to avoid the rotten Obama economy....
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#718836 Aug 22, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>...SFB brown (because I'm full of shit) eyes.
Sorry you were offended by the Mitt Witt diary gator bait. Obama will carry Florida Tea Bagger.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#718838 Aug 22, 2012
Anti Right Wing Nutjob wrote:
WHY? do you "degrade" your fellow Americans so?
I "really" want to know!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#718839 Aug 22, 2012
Don't forget:..September is Obamaloney Month!!!!
To make Obamaloney:
Just mix equal parts of brainwashed Imperialist Democrat, Soviet Style Communism, and outright, Bold-Faced Lies in a Grinder. Add copious amounts of piss and vinegar, Salt and Pepper(of course) and pack tightly into the Main Stream Media. It is best served Cold and is usually Stuffed down one's throat. You find out what it tastes like after you eat it.
This is one of Nancy Pelosi's favorite dishes.
***Optional...Add Indonesian Dog Meat for "Obamaloney ala Barry"
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#718840 Aug 22, 2012
The Great Organic Deceivers | The Alliance for Natural Health USA

Which organic brands really believe in organic—and which are working behind the scenes to betray natural health consumers? It’s time for a boycott. Action Alert!

http://www.anh-usa.org/the-great-organic-dece...
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Corning, CA

#718841 Aug 22, 2012
Anti Right Wing Nutjob wrote:
So how do we tell the difference from occupiers?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718842 Aug 22, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why allow doctors to use deadly force, then argue against it?
Which one is legal?

What does the Constitution say about the Supreme Court?

"The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court..."

Any argument about a legal act is of no concern to me.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#718850 Aug 22, 2012
Bar fight!
Bar fight!

unauthorized_use r

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#718862 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Better go back and check. Get back to me. I'll be waiting for you to admit it. If you can't I'll know you're the one crying with your tail between your legs. Deal?
I dont have to check. Not only that but I dont care either. You do nothing but talk out your a@# and you are an Obama-head. You watch MSNBC owned by Ted Turner and run by the government and you're stupid enough to think it's news. I don't really care what you have to say dude. It's over just walk away and go vote Obama and when our country no longer exists so you can say you won some thing look in the sky and think just how stupid you really are. Romney does suck hell yeah he does, but anyone that votes NObama is obviously a f@#$ing moron at this point. I bet you go out and hold up blame bush signs dont you ? LMAO Guy hasnt been in office 4 years and your Hero still can't run on his own record and is still full of excuses. More so now then in 08 when people thought he was full of "hope". Don't blame America for the fact your brain isn't capable of self trained though.

F234 NOOBBBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMAA AAAAAAAA!!!! LOL

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#718868 Aug 22, 2012

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#718869 Aug 22, 2012
boot the failure BO wrote:
<quoted text>
How about slick willie?
-Clinton “in fact” raped Juanita - ShadowGov
shadowgov.com/Clinton/SGClintonRapeSummary.ht ...
Bill Clinton's rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick,“was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999.
Wow, the Wall Street journal, I guess dems have no problem electing rapists. Akin just talked about it.
Ann Coulter quote:
'Before criticizing others for being 'mean' to women, perhaps hillary should talk to her husband who was accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick and was groping Kathleen Willey at the very moment Willey's husband was committing suicide.'
Not Found

The requested URL /Clinton/SGClintonRapeSummary. ht was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thats what I get when I click on the link.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#718870 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
How about slick willie?
Bill Clinton's rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick,“was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999.
Wow, the Wall Street journal, I guess dems have no problem electing rapists. Akin just talked about it.
Ann Coulter quote:
'Before criticizing others for being 'mean' to women, perhaps hillary should talk to her husband who was accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick and was groping Kathleen Willey at the very moment Willey's husband was committing suicide.'
Im just letting you know, I wasnt trying to tick you off. Might work if you repost the link
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718871 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Will that slutty college girl be there begging for tax dollars to pay for her orgies?
Practical Advice For Young Conservatives: Either Grow Up, Or Stop Being Such A Slut

RedState managing editor Erick Erickson has a bit of gentle advice for young men (and more than a few of the young women) in attendance at this year’s CPAC: Grow up.

While the atmosphere at the Conservative Political Action Conference may not be quite what it’s rumored to be at Media Matters HQ, he writes, treating CPAC like a dive bar in a college town may not offer the best, most favorable representation of young conservatives or of the conference as a whole:....

And lest people wag their fingers solely at the young conservative men wearing their ties around their heads whilst yelling “WELCOME TO THE BONE ZONE!” within earshot of Rick Santorum, Erickson points to a companion piece, of sorts, written by Dr. Melissa Clouthier.

“Women will be future leaders, too,” she writes,“and I was dismayed to see how many of them [at CPAC] either looked frumpish or like two-bit whores.” Have women, she asks,“so internalized feminist dogma that they see themselves in only two ways? Butch, men-lite wannabes or 3rd wave sluts who empower themselves by screwing every available horndog man?”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/practical-advi...

Though no worries about abortions. The local drugstores had a run on condoms.

Though I will admit that no taxpayer money was used.....

Or was there?

So if big oil funds a CPAC 'meeting' and we all know how much big oil loves it's taxpayer funded 'subsidies'.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718872 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Felch? Sonic? Dem? Lily Tampon? Ghost?
Wanna field this one?
no.

Pointless exercise.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718873 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
How about slick willie?
Ann Coulter quote:
Does anyone think it's a coincidence that the link doesn't work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 207,688
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 26 min woodtick57 2,131
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... 48 min spud 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 54 min Pietro Armando 9,165
News Rand Paul: a Plenty of placesa will hire you if... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 91
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr mjjcpa 4,385
News Quinnipiac Poll: Ted Cruz on fire in Iowa tied ... 2 hr mjjcpa 208
More from around the web