Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406481 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#705707 Aug 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing paulie. How will you handle the disappointment when Mitt loses?
You idiot4life are like the tide... You flow both directions... The unconscious4life...
-
The Fruit of Loon... Or The Fruit of Loser.. lily??
-
It's the culture...

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#705708 Aug 9, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
from another poster, and quite accurate:
The Justice Department is pushing for lax enforcement that would allow noncitizens to vote in presidential elections but is having a problem letting active-service men and women have their votes count. If it were not for their sacrifice, we would not have these rights. This is getting beyond ridiculous.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/readers-so...
Just like Obama buys votes by "promising" fracking in Ohio, shovel-ready jobs, "green jobs", and other typically liberal lies, here is the LATEST "buy votss" scam from Obama and his liberal flying monkeys:

--IRS supervisors discouraged employees from rooting out fraud

--IRS was focused on processing a high volume of claims, not on accuracy

--Treasury inspector general for tax administration finds lack of adequate internal controls could lead to possible tax fraud

(Adds IRS statement and comment from Rep. Sam Johnson.)

By Siobhan Hughes

WASHINGTON--Internal Revenue Service supervisors discouraged employees from rooting out fraud in a program that assigns taxpayer-identification numbers to non-U.S. residents and others who don't qualify for a Social Security number, according to a report from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

The management failures--including a focus on processing applications quickly instead of accurately--allow for the creation of fictitious identities, meaning some people who don't qualify can end up with a taxpayer-identification number, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration found. The result can be fraudulent tax returns, the report said. It didn't quantify the number of such returns, if any, or the extent to which people may have received tax refunds they didn't deserve.

The report shines a spotlight on just one corner of the tax system, a segment that consisted of 2.9 million returns last year and resulted in $6.8 billion in refunds being sent out to people with taxpayer-identification numbers. It adds to existing concerns about identity theft in the tax system, even though the IRS has indicated it plans to take many of the proposed corrective measures.

"This report is shocking," Rep. Charles Boustany (R., La.) said in a statement. "It is clear that not only is the IRS not doing its job in detecting fraud, but agency management has taken steps to actively avoid dealing with fraudulent activities." He asked the IRS to respond by the end of the month to a host of questions about the taxpayer-identification-number program."

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120808-...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#705709 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were making excuses for him.
I'm not the one calling the 47% moochers, buddy - it's you & your pals.
I just wonder that if Romney had a years (s) without paying federal income tax if that would make him a moocher too.
Having trouble answering that?
NO, I do not, bootlicking, mindless, partisian buttlicker.

What part of "I WELL understand how business goes sometimes in the REAL world, do YOU Not comprehend?"

I won't hold my breathe waiting for your answer, it's obvious you have your head stuck up the butt of denial too far to even able to have a chance at a breathe of some actual fresh, clean, non-chitfunked air!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, I have a REAL life, and cannot pway with you awl day wong lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705710 Aug 9, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>How does your statement help Black Women how does that help the 80% white women improve themselves lily rat mouth
Perhaps men should be forced to support their children rather than the laws designed to protect them from having to do so.
Would you prefer children to go hungry and be homeless?
What would that prove? Who would that serve well?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#705711 Aug 9, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My post wasn't about 750k jobs lost in January of 2009 dumb shit.
You are trying to defelct and it isn't working.
What do you think the current rate of unemployment is? Don't forget to count those who have given up because they either
a) ran out of unemploment benefits
b) applied for and were approved for disability
c) still are not able to find a job
d) are underemployed (ie bachelors degree and flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant)
I suppose you are going to dump the entire blame for those 750k jobs on Bush too. The demorats in Congress had nothing to do with it.(wrong assumption here kiddo)
Regardless of how many jobs ere lost the first month of Obama's administration it still doesn't change the fact that he has failed to live up to any of the promises he made while campaigning for the job. He sold americans a bill of goods which he hasn't been able to deliver.
Look dickbrain, you said the economy is worse under Obama.

If that is true then obviously you are so f*cking stupid that you think losing 750,000 jobs is better than gaining jobs. You think a shrinking economy is better than a growing one.

These job losses are due to the recession.

And I guess you are too f*cking stupid to know this recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007.

If the Democrats did it then I am just positive you can list the legislation the Democrats passed in the first months of 2009 that created this recession.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705712 Aug 9, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Well, it turns out that Mitt Romney is not only a tax cheat, he's also responsible for the death of an innocent woman. He allowed her to die from cancer while he cashed in on her misfortune. That's the only one we know about (so far). A man with his poor character does not deserve to be President.
Bain probably took out life insurance policies on employees as well. Anything for a buck.
That is one story out of thousands. Not to mention the effect on the towns.
still the same

New York, NY

#705713 Aug 9, 2012
Obama proves to FORMER PRESIDENT CLINTON that he is nothing but a waiter can't hang after almost one full term he still can't take off the training wheels lol and brow beating other Black Americans in your almost failed Presidency lol Drone Killer of christians and innocent people, NDAA2012 and other freedom limiting laws that you sign in the dead of night who signs a law like NDAA2012 on new years eve night what was the rush, decptive, he is one big lie

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#705714 Aug 9, 2012
RealStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speculating, moron.
What abou GE and Obama's jobs czar CEO Jeffry Immelt who PAID ZERO taxes that we are 100% sure about.
No comment about that CORPORATION?
Yeah, thought so azzwhole.
I'm not the one calling those who don't pay federal income taxes moochers. It's you right wing dipsh*ts.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705715 Aug 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carmino is quickly becoming a fan favorite.
What about the 1,879 alphabet letters?
Where's Ruth?
fred

Newington, CT

#705716 Aug 9, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Well, it turns out that Mitt Romney is not only a tax cheat, he's also responsible for the death of an innocent woman. He allowed her to die from cancer while he cashed in on her misfortune. That's the only one we know about (so far). A man with his poor character does not deserve to be President.
Newsflash for Kenyan commie occupier scum..the lizard is running away from his campaign lies.

Obama camp denies knowledge of cancer tale it told in May
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News |
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#705717 Aug 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't much pal, doesn't sound much like collusion. We'll see where it goes LOL.
Hi obfuscating Monkey!

See no evil, hear no evil, right?

“On the same day President Obama’s own campaign was caught lying about the contents of a discredited Super PAC attack ad, President Obama has the gall to warn voters of Super PACs ‘just going crazy,’” campaign spokesman Ryan Williams said.“It’s just the latest hypocrisy from the Obama campaign that is guilty of repeatedly spreading lies and distortions about Mitt Romney in a desperate attempt to distract voters from the president’s failed record.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/08/te...

Even the liberal media is nailing Obama on this one. Just do a search Monkey.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#705718 Aug 9, 2012
David Barton, professional liar and Christo-fascist "brain" of the GOP:

A Critique of David Barton's Views on Church and State
Written by J. Brent Walker
Friday, 01 April 2005
In 1995 I wrote a critique of "America's Godly Heritage," a video by David Barton. At that time, Barton's views were little-known beyond his native Texas. I prepared my critique in response to occasional inquiries from friends of the BJC who rightly questioned Barton's claim that America is "a Christian nation."

Since then Barton's reputation and influence have steadily grown. He has written several books, founded an organization to advance his ideas and become a central figure in some religious circles, as well as an operative of the Republican Party. He has served as the Vice Chair of the Texas GOP and was named one of the nation's "25 Most Influential Evangelicals" by Time magazine in 2005.

While the avenues for his message have multiplied, the themes of Barton's work are the same today as they were in 1995. Barton peddles the proposition that America is a Christian nation, legally and historically. He asserts that the principle of church-state separation, while not in the Constitution, has systematically been used to rule religion out of the public arena, particularly the public school system. His presentation has just enough ring of truth to make him credible to many people. His work, however, is laced with exaggerations, half-truths and misstatements of fact.

As more individuals, congregations and elected officials are influenced by Barton's claims, the threat of his campaign becomes more real. In an effort to counter Barton's misguided mission, and still using "America's Godly Heritage" as an outline, I have updated and revised my critique of some of Barton's most prominent and problematic claims.

J. Brent Walker, Executive Director
Baptist Joint Committee
April 2005

Read more here:
http://www.bjconline.org/index.php...
still the same

New York, NY

#705719 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps men should be forced to support their children rather than the laws designed to protect them from having to do so.
Answer the question rat mouth lily now you force people ok did he force your legs open, maybe you should force yourself to make better choices everything is to force people with you bottom feeders freedom inhibitors,heterosexual male bashers, hate mongers

Location hidden

#705720 Aug 9, 2012
insignificant fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Go F yourself you psychotic autistic freak.
No one cares what you think marginalized moron.
Poor Retard Fred, his feeling is hurt.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#705721 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Bain probably took out life insurance policies on employees as well. Anything for a buck.
That is one story out of thousands. Not to mention the effect on the towns.
This was also already proven a lie and I'm sure you are right that it is just one of thousands of lies the liberals have and will tell.
still the same

New York, NY

#705722 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps there should be a law that say women who doesnt want to get pregnant or who cannot afford to take care of their babies by themselves should only have oral sex that would be a good liberal law

Location hidden

#705723 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, all the countries ills are the fault of black people. Just kill them all or put them in prison and all will be well in the world.
Oops! What about the illegals? Same solution.
Oops! What about the gay people? oh, why not get rid of them too?
In Carol's world its better to snuff the brown people when they're young, before they can grow up to take her stuff.
MissyM

Waukegan, IL

#705724 Aug 9, 2012
What happens when you take most of the wealth away from the wealthy?? And you give it to the gov.

They waste more of it,,,pork it to their friends, lose it,,,,,

Revenues taken in has increased almost ever year,,,and yet,,,our economy is still in the crapper..ask why.

One of my kids always spent his paycheck from working at the movie theater quickly and by Tues,,,was coming to borrow money. This went on for a while. Then, rather than saying no,,,I began charging huge interest rates. So, when he got his check,,,he would owe me twice as much as he borrowed. He called me an extortionist,,,I told him don't borrow from me then. He said how can he make his money last the week if I took more,,I said he needed to figure it out. Quess what,,,he learned economics 101 real fast.
The gov. pretends the money is for the middle class and poor,,,,hmmmm really. Does anyone actally believe they don't think they don't stick their mits in the cookie jar. Ask how Harry Reid got to be a millionaire.

Location hidden

#705725 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
He was just a teenager then; they were called opium dens
Ya know, it didn't occur to me Grampy might have been there keeping tabs himself.

Good point.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705726 Aug 9, 2012
still the same wrote:
Obama proves to FORMER PRESIDENT CLINTON that he is nothing but a waiter can't hang after almost one full term he still can't take off the training wheels lol and brow beating other Black Americans in your almost failed Presidency lol Drone Killer of christians and innocent people, NDAA2012 and other freedom limiting laws that you sign in the dead of night who signs a law like NDAA2012 on new years eve night what was the rush, decptive, he is one big lie
Will Mitt Romney kill NDAA and dismantle the drones?
What is it about the NDAA that troubles you? You're a rightwinger in favor of a police state, you should love this. Afraid that the skinhead white supremacists will be rounded up and sent to Gitmo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min WelbyMDIdiot 219,873
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 22 min Lawrence Wolf 296
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 27 min Snidely70448 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 32 min Frankie Rizzo 15,071
News Analysis: Get ready for the nastiest, most unpr... 43 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr FormerParatrooper 1,172
News Evacuees return but huge California wildfire st... 1 hr Annie 2
More from around the web