Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252693 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#705559 Aug 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Not sure if I will vote for him no matter what. I do know I will not vote for your hero, your God, nobama.
I will challenge you, I would bet, you name the amount, that Romney paid what he was legally obligated to.
You are dim, I direct a little sarcasm at you and it goes right over your head. No surprize, you are dense.
Peace
KMA
Oh how you like to dance around the issues.

I never, ever said Romney taxes were not legal, that is your lie.

I said there might be years when he paid no federal income tax.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#705560 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate education.
Why would an educator give money to a party out to defund & privatize it?
F*ck you and your Pennsylvania State...
-
Privatize it all education... America's best colleges, Ivy league and universities are all private you moron... Privatize all education.
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#705561 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between these people using legal means to dodge taxes than what Mitt Romney does on a regular basis to lower his tax bill.
Hiding money in overseas accounts.
Taking CEO pay as investment income.
These save Romney millions in taxes.
I guess you are calling Romney a tax cheat?
Bout time you made an honest post.
Given the cronie and bad shape obama's bailed out "Pet Welfare Bank Queens" are in America, Bank of America and all cronie Bankster's included... Florida would put his money in an OFF SHORE bank account too... you moron4life...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#705562 Aug 9, 2012
Lepperz wrote:
Fer crying out loud! You type all that shit and didn't really make a single substantial, credible point - just gibberish, mush brain!
<quoted text>
Poor Floriduh. Every day the same.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Vuvuzela 10 hours
How long can you blow me?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#705563 Aug 9, 2012
Democrats busted again - BACKFIRE!!!!!!!

TEAM OBAMA ACUSES ROMNEY OF MURDER HOW REDICULOUS!!!

How low can Obama go????????

"Team Obama returned to its Chicago roots this week with a Super PAC ad that virtually accuses Mitt Romney of murder.

Just when you thought the mudslinging couldn’t get worse ...

The star of the ad is Joe Soptic, who lost his job in 2001 when the Romney-founded firm Bain Capital shuttered the GST Steel plant in Kansas City, Mo.

“When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant, I lost my health care,” Soptic says in the ad.“And a short time after that, my wife became ill” and couldn’t afford treatment.“She passed away in 22 days.”

Pity is due Soptic for his loss, but the ad is pure fiction. And Team Obama knows it.

----------

Here’s a timeline of what really happened:

* Bain Capital buys the GST mill in 1993.

* Romney leaves Bain in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Olympics.

* Bain closes the mill in 2001.

* Joe Soptic loses his job, but his wife Renae retains her own health insurance through her job at Savers Thrift Store.

* In 2002, after sustaining an injury, Renae loses her job and her insurance.

* In 2006, a full five years after the steel plant closed, Renae is diagnosed with cancer and passes away soon after.

The ad hides all that — and essentially paints Romney as a cold-blooded killer.

Now, Obama & Co. have tried to distance themselves from the ad, saying it’s “by an entity ... not controlled by the campaign.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#705564 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate education.
Why would an educator give money to a party out to defund & privatize it?
Hi-Ya Da-Vey ... you stupid fck.

Try directing your stupid statement at the unions like the PSEA that look out only for themselves through mounting greed heaped upon greed. They are the same people who keep the word mediocrity on the forefront of American education by protecting the inept "teachers" and making sure politics is the standard for employment.

Hey, Da-Vey, I don't use public swimming pools, public telephones, or public schools ... they're too public.

LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#705565 Aug 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be a U.S. citizen to get financial aid to college. American taxpayers spend millions to pay for foreigners' college educations. It ain't right but it's been going for a long time now. Our politicians seem to think that Americans are supposed to fund the wants of the entire world, whether we like it or not.
Actually, the NON-legal, NON-contributing, tax-evading type "citizens" are better off than the legal, working class, above table tax contributing ones as far as all that goes.
The second group has to WORK and PAY for education, while loserTICism gets it handed to them for fwee.(like a lot of other stuff!)
Disgusting.

New Bloomfield, PA

#705566 Aug 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb, or maybe, stoopid or ignorant would be better words to describe you. I state facts, you state bullshit.
- president nobama said he would lower the debt by 2 trillion dollars, he lied he has increased it by 5 trillion
- Lower unemployment to between 1/2% and 1 1/2%, what the hell is the big deal, when nobama was elected the unemployment rate was less than 7%, not good but a hell of a lot better than the 41 months and counting unemployment rate of 8%+
- You fail to advise us all what nobama has done to improve the situation, you can not, the economic situation is not better it is worse
- You fail to explain why those on food stamps as sky rocked under nobama's BS policies
- You fail to explain why millions fewer pay Federal Income tax, those who accept the government hand outs but do not contribute
Face it "real dumb" your God, president nobama is an abject failure. You can offer nothing positive about his term so you blame Bush. It's all you have.
Was Bush good? No. Was Bush average? Maybe a little below average, he was and is simply a liberal in disguise.
Peace
KMA
1) When did Obama say he would lower the debt by two trillion by now?

2) Stimulus actions are meant to lower the effects & time span of a recession. The idea that you think the 1/2% to 1 1/2% is not right proves how f*cking stupid you are. By the time Obama got Bush;s tend of growing job losses to zero, the rate was 10.2%. But I forgot, you, being the dick you are, thinks Obama should have ended all job losses the minute he walked in the door.

3) I realize that you think losing jobs & a shrinking economy is better than gaining jobs & a growing economy.

4) Food stamps are based on income. Recessions lower income. Dumbass, you did not know this???

5) I know this is a shocker to you but income taxes are based on income.

GFY
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#705567 Aug 9, 2012
Leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to use Fox as a source...
"Nebraska Law School Dean Says OK to Admit Minorities With Lower Test Scores"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435306,00...
You don't think "attitude" this catches peoples attention?
I wonder how a guy who wrote in his autobiography (and narrated on his "tape-version") that he spent the last couple of years of high school in a drug-induced haze, that he and a group of pot-smoking friends routinely got high and skipped class, SOMEHOW he was admitted to college.

Now mysteriously he has his cadre of lawyers block our access to his admission records, transcripts, writings, etc. Do you suppose we would find out that he was an Affirmative Action quota boy when he was admitted? That his grades in college were mediocre at best? That he was elected president of his collegiate law review over far more qualified candidates because he eased the guilt of the students that elected him?

No, to admit that Barry Sotero ISN'T the Gifted Messiah of the Left would violate the core belief of lefties: that in spite of the Evil Rich being far more successful in life and coincidentally conservative, somehow the party of forklift operators and grocery clerks is inherently more intelligent.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#705568 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As in LOSSES DUH AVey?

Guess what-That happens in the world of big business investors sometimes!

Man, do yourself a favor, stay AWAY from that stupid stick of ignorance someones beating you with!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#705569 Aug 9, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Floriduh. Every day the same.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.
Vuvuzela 10 hours
Once again... Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage...
-
It's the culture...
fred

Newington, CT

#705570 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney taxes? So what? Who cares?

The commie Kenyan is responsible for ever lie the lizard's campaign tells.

America gets it.
MissyM

Waukegan, IL

#705571 Aug 9, 2012
Obama is saying he didn't make the lying ad,,,"Someone else did that". LOL
Man,,he is better at excuse making, pointing the finger elsewhere, lame blame than my teenagers were. And they were good. Obama is a lawyer,let's not forget,,,,he is very good at getting himself off.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#705572 Aug 9, 2012
ShovelReady wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, south Chicago shows that everynight.
On shovels-
Some interesting history of an AMERICAN BUSINESS.

(Gweedy, slacertic, entitleMENTALed parasiTic type psycho's, disregard the read-your putrid and vile Occupy anyone elses anything type envy has tainted the nation enough already)

With a history that spans more than 230 years, Ames’ growth and operation parallels the expansion of the United States in both peace and wartime.
http://www.ames.com/about-us/our-history.aspx
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#705573 Aug 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) When did Obama say he would lower the debt by two trillion by now?
2) Stimulus actions are meant to lower the effects & time span of a recession. The idea that you think the 1/2% to 1 1/2% is not right proves how f*cking stupid you are. By the time Obama got Bush;s tend of growing job losses to zero, the rate was 10.2%. But I forgot, you, being the dick you are, thinks Obama should have ended all job losses the minute he walked in the door.
3) I realize that you think losing jobs & a shrinking economy is better than gaining jobs & a growing economy.
4) Food stamps are based on income. Recessions lower income. Dumbass, you did not know this???
5) I know this is a shocker to you but income taxes are based on income.
GFY
"Oh Crap..."

Duh A Vey has the stupid stick of ignorance already lodged in his eyeballs..brain damage obvious lol.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#705574 Aug 9, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney taxes? So what? Who cares?
The commie Kenyan is responsible for ever lie the lizard's campaign tells.
America gets it.
A liar, a thief or a libtard would never back down revealing his delusional deranged anonymous told him soldout source fraud.
-
Lets just hope Mitt does not release more tax returns..
-
Let "Hara Kiri Seppuku" keep and sit in shit on his self-made hot seat in pain and suffer... The liar Reid reveal his delusional deranged anonymous told him source fraud.
-
Harry Reid very well be the 2 keywords that will destroy obama's chances of never getting re-elected...
-
Redundancy is fun!!!!! After all RealDave and the Yepperz inmates are still running the asylums... and still with No Hope and No Change...
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#705575 Aug 9, 2012
MissyM wrote:
Obama is saying he didn't make the lying ad,,,"Someone else did that". LOL
Man,,he is better at excuse making, pointing the finger elsewhere, lame blame than my teenagers were. And they were good. Obama is a lawyer,let's not forget,,,,he is very good at getting himself off.
He's Chicago scum.

New Bloomfield, PA

#705576 Aug 9, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As in LOSSES DUH AVey?
Guess what-That happens in the world of big business investors sometimes!
Man, do yourself a favor, stay AWAY from that stupid stick of ignorance someones beating you with!
See, even you think Romney had years where he paid no income taxes.

Funny how the 47% who did not pay any federal income taxes are called worthless scum moochers by you righties but with Romney, its just peachy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#705577 Aug 9, 2012
Day 2 of Not Responding to Rightwingers Until Romney Releases His Tax Returns (NRRURRHTR) begins.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#705578 Aug 9, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Once again... Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage...
-
It's the culture...
Once again........ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz .

Vuvuzela 10 hours

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin announces she's pregnant for seco... 9 min Butters 58
News Carly Fiorina's Campaign Raised $1.4 Million Si... 13 min American_Infidel 8
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 16 min Butters 546
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 24 min NorCal Native 201
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 30 min PolakPotrafi 2,449
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Chicagoan by Birth 192,543
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 59 min Mullahing It Over 30
More from around the web