Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404452 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#689042 Jul 18, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, yeah you leached off your ole-man all your life and are now living off of an inheritance. Useless, lazy f--king conservatives. Jeff Gannon, pres. aka. Johnny Gosch: Report on ...- YouTube
Oct 17, 2008 ... Standard YouTube License. 42 likes ... Jeff Gannon IS Johnny Gosch. All&#65279; the ....
Mind Control/Child Abuse Victim Jeff Gannon[Worked For Bush] 7:51 ... George
Bush Sr. slips up on national TV!!by ChinoMcNic626722 views ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MCfrVFfFtzUXX - 155k -
WRONG.

I've WORKED ABOVE the tables-ethically, honestly, decently AND MORALLY all my life-and have the gray hairs, wrinkles, aches and pains, and HONORS (WORKED AND EARNED for HONESTLY, Ethically w/out HAND OUTS- as well) papers to prove it!!

So there to you too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#689043 Jul 18, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
"those greedy 1%'ers."
Carol have you changed?
can"t believe you wrote those words :-)
Carol's a 1% er

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Studio City, CA

#689044 Jul 18, 2012
Republicans fighting Republicans over tax returns?

Prominent Republicans have been voicing frustration with Mr. Romney for weeks now, over everything from his unwillingness to release more of his tax returns to what they see as his campaign’s flat-footedness in responding to Democratic attacks.

Strategic “advice” has been offered up on The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page, and in a series of high-profile tweets from NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch. Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour and Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley have said publicly they thought Romney should release the tax returns.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#689045 Jul 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven Tea Party Freshmen Spent More Than $100,000 on Personal Cars
Though they campaigned on a platform of reducing the deficit and ridding wasteful spending, more than a half-dozen Tea Party congressmen have collectively spent over $100,000 in taxpayer money on personal vehicles.
ThinkProgress examined spending records for the 112th Congress and found seven GOP freshmen — Reps. Chip Cravaack (R-MN), Sean Duffy (R-WI), Bill Flores (R-TX), Cory Gardner (R-CO), Bill Johnson (R-OH), Mike Pompeo (R-KS), and Steve Womack (R-AR)— who had spent an average of $15,000 on cars for themselves. All together, their taxpayer bill totaled $106,643
To clarify, these payments were not personal expenditures from each congressman’s $174,000 salary. The $106,643 in car payments were discretionary office expenses.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/07/16/...
Desperate, greedu, handout. entitleMENTAL slackerTIC graps at yet another straw.

Oops-Sorry--no white powder in THAT one for you hypocrite LOSERTIC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#689046 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Seven Tea Party Freshmen Spent More Than $100,000 on Personal Cars
Though they campaigned on a platform of reducing the deficit and ridding wasteful spending, more than a half-dozen Tea Party congressmen have collectively spent over $100,000 in taxpayer money on personal vehicles.
ThinkProgress examined spending records for the 112th Congress and found seven GOP freshmen — Reps. Chip Cravaack (R-MN), Sean Duffy (R-WI), Bill Flores (R-TX), Cory Gardner (R-CO), Bill Johnson (R-OH), Mike Pompeo (R-KS), and Steve Womack (R-AR)— who had spent an average of $15,000 on cars for themselves. All together, their taxpayer bill totaled $106,643
To clarify, these payments were not personal expenditures from each congressman’s $174,000 salary. The $106,643 in car payments were discretionary office expenses.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/07/16/...
thinkprogress.org ...Bwhahahahahahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#689047 Jul 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, they contain information which could jeopardize the security of the nation.
How so, other than by destroying Obama's credibility?
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#689048 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he took a class called "How to Become a Communist 101"?
Considering his former Marxist empathizer connections, his college transcripts and his concentration of studies would seem very important to many of us.
Both the POTUS,and Billary,were disciples of Saul Alinsky
a Dedicated Marxist in Chicago..Billarys Thesis was a big
hit with Alinsky,who praised her as a very good Student???
Florida

Tampa, FL

#689049 Jul 18, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. What a dumb flock you are Dave. Simpleton.
Your shit stained sheet is showing you idiot4life.. Just be sure to remove your "hoodie" first nuculur... LMFAO....
-
It's the culture...
carol

Orlando, FL

#689050 Jul 18, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
"those greedy 1%'ers."
Carol have you changed?
can"t believe you wrote those words :-)
Could have sworn Obama supported the OWS because of those "greedy 1%'ers". But he doesn't mind taking their money when it suits his purpose though, does he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#689051 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he didn't pay taxes on most of it.
He wouldn't be in the box if he had.
Get back to your $70k loss. I can't find any records of So Windsor real estate falling so far. Can you??
Just in SW the median price of homes sold was $254,900 in 2011 vs.$274,450 in 2010. Since 2008 I'd estimate my property value has dropped $70,000. This is based on checking selling prices on homes similar to mine back then in 2008 and now in 2012.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#689052 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you think?
Did you know OBAMA owns off shore accounts. GASP, it is true.
According to Obama's tax returns
http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/candlook.php...
In his most recent financial disclosure from 2011, Obama and his wife reported having between $200,000 and $450,000 in the Vanguard 500 Index Fund, which invests in the largest U.S. corporations.
According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as of Sept. 30, 2011, the fund’s biggest holding was 8,272,039 shares of Apple Inc., then valued at $3.2 billion.
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/36405/...
"
Not long ago, Apple boasted that its products were made in America. Today, few are. Almost all of the 70 million iPhones, 30 million iPads and 59 million other products Apple sold last year were manufactured overseas….
“Apple’s an example of why it’s so hard to create middle-class jobs in the U.S. now,” said Jared Bernstein, who until last year was an economic adviser to the White House.
“If it’s the pinnacle of capitalism, we should be worried.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/business/ap...
OBAMA INVESTS in a company that out sources jobs overseas
Even for a nitwit like you, that was weak, Jason.

I'll wager you own funds that hold the same Corporations!! Unless you're another dirt poor wingnut who supports the wealthy for fun.

You have any idea how many Americans invest in Mutual Funds that hold Corporations that produce overseas??

Just about all who have the money to invest at all. DUH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#689053 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're actually admitting you're in favor of censorship.
Did you forget the personal attacks on Fox News by this president?
Or his description of Americans who disagree with him as clinging to their guns and Bibles?
Or calling segments of the population "the enemy"?
I'm so very disappointed in you, Homer.
Don't forget telling those who don't agree with him-Obama- to ride in the back of the car.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#689054 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Carol's a 1% er
lily's 99% drunkard

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#689055 Jul 18, 2012
JEB wrote:
Republicans fighting Republicans over tax returns?
Prominent Republicans have been voicing frustration with Mr. Romney for weeks now, over everything from his unwillingness to release more of his tax returns to what they see as his campaign’s flat-footedness in responding to Democratic attacks.
Strategic “advice” has been offered up on The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page, and in a series of high-profile tweets from NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch. Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour and Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley have said publicly they thought Romney should release the tax returns.
Gasp, all 3 of them. No big fight going on here-is there? Move on, nothing to see. LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#689056 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Give a CEO over a million dollars per year and he will hide it in foreign banks and close American factories and move them to China to work slave laborers for .30cents an hour.
Give robbinghoodietics gubbermint contracts and......

No wonder the American infrastructure is drained dry.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#689057 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
See why DEMS are so out of touch with real news! You spend your time on non-news partisan sites and have NO clue what is happening.
USE a better SOURCE the next time.
That's why I tell everyone to turn to Fox News. They not only give you the news, they tell you what to think about it.

Thank you Fox News for helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#689058 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Romney hates America
Wrong, Obama hates America. He has a view of taking America down a few pegs, and in the scheme of "Change" reduce America's standing as the leader of the free world. His economic blunders or calulated efforts to overload the bureacracies and the country spiral down to a level that is unsustainable. A vote for Obama is a vote for the extinction of America as our Founders planned.
Progressive Liberalism is destroying this country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#689059 Jul 18, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
I've WORKED ABOVE the tables-ethically, honestly, decently AND MORALLY all my life-and have the gray hairs, wrinkles, aches and pains, and HONORS (WORKED AND EARNED for HONESTLY, Ethically w/out HAND OUTS- as well) papers to prove it!!
So there to you too!
stfu already, who are you trying to convince? A retard like you us unemployable.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#689060 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have sworn Obama supported the OWS because of those "greedy 1%'ers". But he doesn't mind taking their money when it suits his purpose though, does he?
How do you feel about foreign money funneled through Sheldon Adelson contributing to Romney?
carol

Orlando, FL

#689061 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Carol's a 1% er
I was convinced liberals didn't mention 1%'ers unless they used the word "greedy" first to describe them.

Wonder where I got the notion liberals didn't think of 1%'ers as anything but greedy...unless they want their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 min Bravo Uniform Mike 256
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 min coco 10,422
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 14 min Go Blue Forever 208
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 16 min Gentile 24
News Bernie Sanders Wants Donald Trump To Know He Al... (Dec '15) 45 min Trying to be hopeful 33
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 1 hr Go Blue Forever 44
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 219,526
More from around the web