Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346386 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688956 Jul 18, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now if Fred could be 10 time stupider, he could match you.
And if he were 50 times more stupid, he'd come close to matching you.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#688957 Jul 18, 2012
You didn't build that
http://didntbuildthat.com/page/2
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#688958 Jul 18, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
If American families are willing to give up on the American Dream for their children then Obama is all America deserves.
Minorities don't care about opportunities for their children and, like it or not, they are increasing powerful.
Will enough caring American parents who do care bother to Vote to counter balance the minority vote for Obama's Big Brother Welfare State?
That is the only question that matters.
You sum things up very well. Since it is a tight race and there are a lot of undecided voters that typcally vote agaionst the incumbent, I'm hopeful. The Dirty Democrats will try and fabricate some scandal. They always do.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#688959 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing's for sure. Obama is going to make sure he runs off as many investors and job creators as possible.
Wonder whose wealth he's going to redistribute when that happens.
It Obama's Jihhad on Wealth, except when he's begging for $$ at a $34.5K per plate fund raiser hosted by the evil rich.

One of these days, maybe Michelle will "redistribute" the cost of ONE of her many vacations in the name of "fairness."
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#688960 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet ya wished Mittens were so smart!!
He's too busy fighting off Republicans calling for him to release his Tax Returns.
Who are these Republicans who you are claiming are asking for them? Be specific with links.
TheIgnorantsofob ots

London, KY

#688961 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too busy fighting off Republicans calling for him to release his Tax Returns.
Wah ah wah mittens has too much money, that we loserTics can't have pilfered into the tax and suck 'em dry off of others backs system.

Wah wah wah.

America does NOT OWE you loserTIC types anything-except JOBS.

ROMNEY/CHRISTIE 2012

Death to plantation entitleMentalities-give us JOBS Mitt!!!!!

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party

Bring the JOBS back to the Unemployed-NON parasite sectors-and keep the greedy hands of fwee riding slackerTICS out of our pockets!!!
carol

Windermere, FL

#688962 Jul 18, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I never was interested in politics until the initial Obama campaign of the last millennium; grew up in a family that had the attitude that it was a waste of time to bother voting, i.e., "all politicians are lying crooks, etc..." But when I noticed that Obama's supporters were suggesting that all conservatives were stupid and shouldn't even be allowed the right to vote that got me paying attention. I've never noticed such hatred being expressed for people just because of their party affiliation. Very unusual...and, as I suspected, just the beginning of a war against conservatives' rights to be heard in the media. It is insidious, this censoring of the opposition's opinions.
They would censor any opposition in a heartbeat. The lame stream media is already doing a pretty good job of it.

That's why they have to go quietly back into the night in November.
fred

Newington, CT

#688964 Jul 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney Taxes Controversy Shows He's Still A Tough Sell
"There are those of us who think that Romney is destined to lose, and they are behaving accordingly," said the former manager of another campaign, who also declined to be quoted because his boss has endorsed Romney.
"Everybody's looking ahead to the next round. They won't say it, but they are."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/mitt...
The Kenyan must prove he is drug free.

Release the drug test!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#688965 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what your party needs is the dishonest Obama.
He was dishonest with voters and needs to be FIRED!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Impeached.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688966 Jul 18, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it's an OPINION. thanks for differentiating and explaining why none of the FACTS posted could possibly lead to that OPINION. well, actually, you didn't--you just criticized the source.
The great big catch led to a great big smile.

Coney Island hero Steven St. Bernard — who broke the fall of a 7-year-old autistic girl who fell from the top of a third-floor window air conditioner — was reunited with the child at her home yesterday.

“She just looked at me and smiled,” St. Bernard gushed after meeting young Keyla McCree and her mother.“I didn’t say anything. What was I going to say?”

Thrilled mom Shaleema McCree was grinning like a sweepstakes winner a day after meeting the humble hero.

“Thank you so much,” Shaleema told St. Bernard before inviting the city bus driver into her home

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/f...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#688967 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you do not get to make the choice for the voters!
You and Obama do not get to make the choice for the voters!
You and Obama do not get to make the choice for the voters!
What a punch of punks! Who cares about tax returns when Obama has ran the economy into the toilet? Really?
Now on to the dishonest president -Obama
According to the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks Federal Election Commission data, Obama has collected $118,121 from donors who list Bain as their employer between June 2004 and May 2012. The period covers Obama's bid for the Senate and his presidential campaigns.
One of Obama's top campaign financiers - Jonathan Lavine - is also managing director at Bain, bundling between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund, according to estimates released by the Obama campaign. The president has also relied on other leading figures in the private equity sector as hosts for high-dollar fundraisers and as members of his Jobs Council.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-camp-calls-obama...
Who is this Jonathan Lavine? He was in charge of Bain when GST steel went bankrupt!
https://www.sankaty.com/Extranet/TeamMemberPr...
Obama is not HONEST with the US citizens and needs to be fired in NOVEMBER
I am a U.S. citizen, a tax payer, and a registered voter and I demand to see his tax returns. Every candidate has shown them, what's he hiding?
TheIgnorantsofob ots

London, KY

#688968 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony.

Comments on others intelligence levels--Posted by etch sketch MENTALity.

Figure out how to connect the lines yet?
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#688969 Jul 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been busy with the "whiteout" all night.
lily prefers the "blackout".
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#688970 Jul 18, 2012
The president also earned some criticism as he built his team for making exceptions to his own rule. His first choice for Health and Human Services secretary, former senator Tom Daschle, was a well-connected Washington insider who, while not registered to lobby, worked for a prominent lobbying firm. In addition, the White House waived its own rules to appoint a former Raytheon lobbyist to serve in a senior post in the Defense Department. And more broadly, lobbying in the nation’s capital has — if anything — increased as the president’s agenda on health care, energy, climate change and financial regulation has run head-first into a massive lobbying effort by corporate and other interests. Those lobbyists have been influential in shaping the legislation emerging from Congress.

So lobbying actually increased under the Master
Of Broken Promises???? Surprise?? LOL..RE..
Jane Says

New York, NY

#688971 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
He's been busy with the "whiteout" all night.
and here we have "Fifty Shades of Stupid."
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#688972 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
What if the thug was white?
lily loves the race card.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#688974 Jul 18, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I will no longer represent you honorarily, if you keep talking to me like that, and MISrepresenting me, Homer.
And you will have to take your OWN rotten TURNIP thumps as they toss them at you.
So there.
You keep misrepresenting the president along with the rest of these dumdass rightwingers so you reap what you sow. Quit disparaging the president and lying about him and I will take back what I said about you, you backwood turnip truck driving, almost toothless, hillbilly.
fred

Newington, CT

#688975 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is an oracle.

Who is the Kenyan Impostor?

Sheriff Joe's Obama probe finds 'national security threat'...
Calls Congress to move on eligibility...
VIDEO:'Every document surrounding Obama plagued with problems'...

'IT'S A FAKE'
Jane Says

New York, NY

#688976 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime an American president says to the American people “if you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that - somebody else made that happen” we've got a big problem in this country.
Entrepreneurship is, if nothing else, a story of personal success.
This president does not applaud personal success. He diminishes it and expects big government to not only get the credit but reap the rewards of personal success.
Can't you see that?
it is like that stupid Dem commercial about Julia, who required cradle to grave government handouts/help to succeed as a woman.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#688977 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's around $240 million smarter than the Community-Organizer-In-Chief.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 11 min Synque 39
News Branded for Bernie: Dozens get inked with free ... 15 min Lawrence Wolf 10
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 17 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 46
News 'I don't think so, darling': Donald Trump dismi... 18 min Truthfull 52
News Clinton savors Iowa win, but sets in for a bigg... 32 min Synque 73
News McCain on Cruz claim: 'It's an outright lie' 40 min Ritual Habitual 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 45 min Injudgement 4,135
More from around the web