Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,168
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
goose

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Passed a sweeping Pro-life bill I would say!

See how the MSM and the left manipulate with how something is said?
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Just more fundietard and vatican cult asshattery! When will these vermin learn to mind their own business?

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Seriously?
"""The human is a magnificent piece of work at all stages of development, wondrous in every regard, from the microscopic until full development," said Sen. Steve Fitzgerald, a Leavenworth Republican who supported the bill.""

What Steve really meant:

"The human male is a magnificent piece of work at all stages of development, wondrous in every regard, from the microscopic until full development, except for females whose only worth is limited to her uterus," said Sen. Steve Fitzgerald, a Leavenworth Republican who supported the bill.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

goose wrote:
See how the MSM and the left manipulate with how something is said?
Who needs
"Rights"
Anyway?
I trust the govt to know what's best for me & my familly

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It grinds my gears when I see a giant topic heading and a half baked sentence below it leaving you to visit NPR for further details so you can determine if the heading holds water.
So pee on NPR and I'll just guess at it...
Basically what such a toothless law attempts to get across to happy-go-lucky airhead dancing douchebaggers et al is,“Don't get pregnant.“
As we all know there is nothing worse than a gun in the hands of a dumbazz and equally so there is nothing worse than a helpless kid in the hands of a dumbazz.
If you know of such a dumbazz and you know they don't listen to reason then your only choice is to call on others to assist you. You sit the perp down at the kitchen table and have about 5 or more people like friends, relatives, preacher, cop, teacher and others who've got it together walk in and have a powwow. If that does not work step out of the path of destruction and let the dumbazz crash and burn. Give them the freedom of choice.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs
"Rights"
Anyway?
I trust the govt to know what's best for me & my familly
You are joking right?
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The tipping point has been reached. It is the realization on issues that affect us all that is not acted on. The governments(state and local) are starting to see the dilemma we are in. And slowly the abortion issue will reverse even as other issues like gay marriage continues to expand, and will reverse eventually also. Otherwise are culture sexually will be massively sukem, ph ukem and leave em. No responsibilities. And that is not good for a nation and continuing the species. This is not the world according to me. This is the world according to history
Uber-Bro of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

May such a bill in Kansas be dedicated to the memory of Tonya Reaves!!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Liberals do not have morals,anything goes for them.
Thomas

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps this is the first step toward America believing that life does began at conception, and we honor the Commandment that says Thou shall not kill. America has murdered millions of babies since 1973.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

goose wrote:
Of course you would- antiabortionists have to invent their own language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Thomas wrote:
Perhaps this is the first step toward America believing that life does began at conception
It isn't, and it doesn't, and if you want to live in a country with a state religion, try Israel or Iran.

Or the UK.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You are joking right?
Duh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
The tipping point has been reached. It is the realization on issues that affect us all that is not acted on. The governments(state and local) are starting to see the dilemma we are in. And slowly the abortion issue will reverse even as other issues like gay marriage continues to expand, and will reverse eventually also. Otherwise are culture sexually will be massively sukem, ph ukem and leave em. No responsibilities. And that is not good for a nation and continuing the species. This is not the world according to me. This is the world according to history
If continuing the species results in more of you, maybe there are other options.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Thomas wrote:
Perhaps this is the first step toward America believing that life does began at conception, and we honor the Commandment that says Thou shall not kill. America has murdered millions of babies since 1973.
I just named my sperm Chauncey. I hope he finds a good home.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It will be like gay marriage, one state after another will pass anti abortion laws, and the murderers will have to go somewhere else. M Grandmoter says in the early part of the last century divorse was only available in NY, and Reno, Nevada. Each state make up their own laws, I guess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
It will be like gay marriage, one state after another will pass anti abortion laws.
SCOTUS has already ruled.

Let them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

PS:

"But Kansas lawmakers aren't trying to change the state constitution, and the measure notes that any rights suggested by the language are limited by decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court. It declared in its historic Roe v. Wade decision in 1973 that women have a right to obtain abortions in some circumstances, and has upheld that decision while allowing increasing restrictions by states."

So, Lying C*t74, it is pretty much a "state flower" bill that has no impact.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Ever hear of a Constitutioal amendment? As more, and more people see the ultra sounds of early pregnancies they begin changing their mind about killing the unborn child.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Anti-abortion laws would only harm poor women. Middle class and rich women can travel to places where abortion is legal, or find a doctor who will give them a D&C. ;) ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,168
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••