Police: Arrested teen claims to be Se...

Police: Arrested teen claims to be Sen. Rand Paul's son

There are 232 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Police: Arrested teen claims to be Sen. Rand Paul's son. In it, CBS News reports that:

A teen who claims to be the son of U.S. Sen. Rand Paul was arrested Saturday night at Charlotte Douglas International airport, CBS Kentucky affiliate WKYT-TV reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#159 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>No where did I say Bush had no responsibility. I know it is your and Obama's favorite scapegoat but you can't keep making excuses for the liberals that continually depleat our national security as Obama is doing now.
Yes, the killing of bin Laden was a serious blow to our national security, wasn't it? How about the additional troops Obama sent to Afghanistan? Did that "deplete" our national security? How about the high ranking Al Queda members that have been targeted and killed during the Obama administration? How exactly does the killing of terrorists hurt our security?

And yes, you did say that Bush had no responsibility. When I pointed out that the terrorists were here training and planning during the first few months of Bush's term, you replied that the attacks would never have happened if not for Clinton's failures. So who is doing the "scapegoating" here? You right winger always claim that Bush "kept us safe from terrorism". No, stupid, he didn't. He was the president, and by your own admission, he was responsible for national security, when the 9/11 attacks happened. So tell me, why didn't Bush keep American safe from the 9/11 attacks?

Let me guess. Your answer will contain the word "Clinton", won't it?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#160 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>and yet and yet and yet and yet.....doesn't change the facts.
lol! Correct son.

And those were the facts per Condi Rice and historical events.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#161 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>and yet and yet and yet and yet.....doesn't change the facts.
lol! Your idea of "facts" are clearly based on "what if?" scenarios son.

So yes, the facts don't change!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#162 Jan 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Correct son.
And those were the facts per Condi Rice and historical events.
So, was Condi Rice a 'tom' and Susan Rice a hero?

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#163 Jan 10, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
So, was Condi Rice a 'tom' and Susan Rice a hero?
I don't recall hearing anyone call Condi a tom, or Susan a hero. It could be argued that they both gave inaccurate information. But there is a big diffrence. We are really talking apples and oranges.

Condi's testimony before congress and the 9/11 commission was given many weeks after the 9/11 attacks, and it dealt with what the Bush administration did, or was planning to do.

Susan Rice's remarks on the talk shows were given shortly after the Benghazi attacks, and her remarks dealt with what other people (the attackers) did.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#164 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the killing of bin Laden was a serious blow to our national security, wasn't it? How about the additional troops Obama sent to Afghanistan? Did that "deplete" our national security? How about the high ranking Al Queda members that have been targeted and killed during the Obama administration? How exactly does the killing of terrorists hurt our security?
And yes, you did say that Bush had no responsibility. When I pointed out that the terrorists were here training and planning during the first few months of Bush's term, you replied that the attacks would never have happened if not for Clinton's failures. So who is doing the "scapegoating" here? You right winger always claim that Bush "kept us safe from terrorism". No, stupid, he didn't. He was the president, and by your own admission, he was responsible for national security, when the 9/11 attacks happened. So tell me, why didn't Bush keep American safe from the 9/11 attacks?
Let me guess. Your answer will contain the word "Clinton", won't it?
You keep going back to the same libeal talking points that make you look moronic. Your Bush did it crap is so weak and meaningless that only the weakest minds in America still fall for it.

Obama Advisor: Hagel Will Bring ‘Huge Cuts’ to the Military
www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-advisor...... today’s New York Times, David Brooks argues persuasively that Chuck Hagel has been nominated to help Barack Obama dramatically cut defense spending. Chuck Hagel ...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#165 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall hearing anyone call Condi a tom, or Susan a hero. It could be argued that they both gave inaccurate information. But there is a big diffrence. We are really talking apples and oranges.
Condi's testimony before congress and the 9/11 commission was given many weeks after the 9/11 attacks, and it dealt with what the Bush administration did, or was planning to do.
Susan Rice's remarks on the talk shows were given shortly after the Benghazi attacks, and her remarks dealt with what other people (the attackers) did.
so you're criticizing one rice, and defending the other?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#166 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep going back to the same libeal talking points that make you look moronic. Your Bush did it crap is so weak and meaningless that only the weakest minds in America still fall for it.
Obama Advisor: Hagel Will Bring ‘Huge Cuts’ to the Military
www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-advisor...... today’s New York Times, David Brooks argues persuasively that Chuck Hagel has been nominated to help Barack Obama dramatically cut defense spending. Chuck Hagel ...
Funny that they want to blame Bush for 9/11 but give Obama a free ride on the mess that we're in now... they blame Bush for that too.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#167 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really an idiot. You right wing nuts twist yourselves into pretzels trying to explain how Bush bears no responsibility for a terrorist attack that took place while he was in office (9/11), but somehow, he should get credit for a positive event that took place after he left office (bin Laden's death).
My favorite line from you right wing idiots is how Republican Presidents "keep Americans safe". Oh really, then why do so many Americans die at the hands of terrorists during Republican administrations? I know, I know. "What happened during Bush's term was Clinton's fault!" But you don't believe in making "excuses" right? Hypocrite.
No, dense, arrogant leftist turd, it's YOU who are the idiot as you prove over and over and over.....were you born dense or did your parents teach you that?

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#168 Jan 10, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're criticizing one rice, and defending the other?
Well, yeah. I mean just because they are both named Rice, they are still separate people, with separate histories, separate motives, etc.

I mean, do you think if one guy named Smith shoots somebody, everybody named Smith should be arrested?

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#169 Jan 10, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dense, arrogant leftist turd, it's YOU who are the idiot as you prove over and over and over.....were you born dense or did your parents teach you that?
Really? I'm an idiot for saying that Bush was president with 9/11 took place? I'm an idiot for saying that Bin Laden was killed while Obama was in office?

Sorry, loon, but those are the facts. I understand why reality makes you so angry. It's because reality doesn't match the claims you make about how things are. Can't help you out there, champ. History is history, and facts are facts, no matter how hard you try to spin them.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#170 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah. I mean just because they are both named Rice, they are still separate people, with separate histories, separate motives, etc.
I mean, do you think if one guy named Smith shoots somebody, everybody named Smith should be arrested?
lets just hope there is never another obama

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#171 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep going back to the same libeal talking points that make you look moronic. Your Bush did it crap is so weak and meaningless that only the weakest minds in America still fall for it.
Obama Advisor: Hagel Will Bring ‘Huge Cuts’ to the Military
www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-advisor...... today’s New York Times, David Brooks argues persuasively that Chuck Hagel has been nominated to help Barack Obama dramatically cut defense spending. Chuck Hagel ...
That's a very good point you raise. "cutting military spending". Those three words make you right wingers go absolutely apeshit. Have you ever considered this: that maybe military spending needs to be cut? The taxpayers lose millions and millions a year through waste and corruption tied to the military and military contractors. Do you have any idea how much money the taxpayers would be saved if even a fraction of that waste was eliminated. You remember the taxpayers, don't you?

Its those of us that you right wing nuts claim to be trying to help.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#172 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm an idiot for saying that Bush was president with 9/11 took place? I'm an idiot for saying that Bin Laden was killed while Obama was in office?
Sorry, loon, but those are the facts. I understand why reality makes you so angry. It's because reality doesn't match the claims you make about how things are. Can't help you out there, champ. History is history, and facts are facts, no matter how hard you try to spin them.
Reality??? LOLOLOLOL....you dumb, arrogant leftist NOBODY has agreed with anything you say you fool. Reality could hit you on the head in the form of a 2x4 and you'd still deny it. Unbelievable.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#173 Jan 10, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality??? LOLOLOLOL....you dumb, arrogant leftist NOBODY has agreed with anything you say you fool. Reality could hit you on the head in the form of a 2x4 and you'd still deny it. Unbelievable.
Well, apparently you disagree with me. Fair enough. So who WAS the President when the 9/11 attacks took place if I'm wrong about it being George Bush? And who WAS the President when bin Laden was killed if I'm wrong about it being Obama?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#174 Jan 10, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that they want to blame Bush for 9/11 but give Obama a free ride on the mess that we're in now... they blame Bush for that too.
Reality has no place in the liberal mind.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#175 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, apparently you disagree with me. Fair enough. So who WAS the President when the 9/11 attacks took place if I'm wrong about it being George Bush? And who WAS the President when bin Laden was killed if I'm wrong about it being Obama?
Then who was president when the unemployment went to 14.4%. So no jobs and the trashed economy and 6.6 trillion in new debt spending is Obama's doing. Finally a liberal that admits it.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#176 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Reality has no place in the liberal mind.
How's that birth certificate lawsuit working out for ya? How about that military coup against Obama? Any progress yet?

"He's from Kenya!"

"He's gonna appoint Bill Ayers to his cabinet!"

"His college transcripts show he's an alien!"

"He planned the attack on Benghazi!"

"The Supreme Court is gonna strike down Obamacare!"

"Romney's gonna win in a landslide!"

Yeah, if there is anybody who can teach America about "reality", it's you loons.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#177 Jan 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Then who was president when the unemployment went to 14.4%. So no jobs and the trashed economy and 6.6 trillion in new debt spending is Obama's doing. Finally a liberal that admits it.
I don't know. The highest it's been under Obama is 10.1 per cent in Ocotober 2009. At the time of the election in November 2012, it was at 7.8 per cent.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#178 Jan 10, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that birth certificate lawsuit working out for ya? How about that military coup against Obama? Any progress yet? "He's from Kenya!"
"He's gonna appoint Bill Ayers to his cabinet!"
"His college transcripts show he's an alien!"
"He planned the attack on Benghazi!"
"The Supreme Court is gonna strike down Obamacare!"
"Romney's gonna win in a landslide!"
Yeah, if there is anybody who can teach America about "reality", it's you loons.
One, he has never produced a birth certificate, he is from Kenya, since his father was, he won't show his college files so he could have attended as a foreign student and committed fraud, and the SCOTUS did strike down ObamaScare as a law, but not a tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Ms Sassy 7,795
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,549,439
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 241,670
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 5 hr lighterthanyou 47
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 5 hr Tm Cln 3,902
News Manchin on GOP health bill: 'Why does it have t... 6 hr Ms Sassy 13
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 6 hr bad bob 1,269
More from around the web