Harry Reid hospitalized

Harry Reid hospitalized

There are 75 comments on the CBS News story from Dec 20, 2013, titled Harry Reid hospitalized. In it, CBS News reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., speaks to members of the media after the weekly Senate Democratic Policy Committee luncheon December 17, 2013 on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Dec 22, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
pull the plug !
If you do, there is going to be a lot of ka ka come out.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#31 Dec 23, 2013
I'm not surprised he's 'exhausted'. After all, it must take a hell of a lot of energy for such a tiny little man to carry around all of those passed House Bills sent to the Senate that he's been vetoing single-handedly by shoving them in his pockets.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#32 Dec 24, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
He should get the death panel.
How sweet. You must be a Christian.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#34 Dec 24, 2013
He must've finally read the ACA to see what was in it.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#35 Dec 24, 2013
he is an azhole

“ESPN SUX”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36 Dec 24, 2013
Chino wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet. You must be a Christian.
Do unto others.

Harry would send you or me there in a heartbeat, if he had one.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#37 Dec 24, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Do unto others.

Harry would send you or me there in a heartbeat, if he had one.
I doubt it. I think you're just kind of an evil person.
drink The hivE

Belleville, NJ

#39 Dec 24, 2013
Chino

Columbus, OH

#40 Dec 24, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what a death panel is?

It's a rationing board that gets to decide who gets what operation. they use them in Europe to deny grandma new knees. It's also why there's not a straight set of non-royal teeth on the continent.

ObamaCare’s cost-cutting board — memorably called a “death panel” by Sarah Palin — is facing growing opposition from Democrats who say it will harm people on Medicare.

Former Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean drew attention to the board designed to limit Medicare cost growth when he called for its repeal in an op-ed late last month.

Dean was quickly criticized by supporters of the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), who noted his ties to the healthcare industry as an adviser to a major D.C. lobbying firm.
But the former Vermont governor is not the only Democrat looking to kill the panel.

A wave of vulnerable Democrats over the past three months has signed on to bills repealing the board’s powers, including Sen. Mark Pryor (Ark.) and Reps. Ron Barber (Ariz.), Ann Kirkpatrick (Ariz.), Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.) and Elizabeth Esty (Conn.).

All five are considered vulnerable in next year’s election, highlighting the stakes and the political angst surrounding the healthcare measure.
You are wishing an already sick man to endure other obstacles. Is that not a little bit evil?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#44 Dec 25, 2013
well the cuts to mental health will allow him to get out of the hospital
and actually be loose on the Capitol floor mr raise the wage is a lousy tipper too
Billy Ringo

United States

#46 Dec 26, 2013
Wouldn't mind at all seeing Reid replaced as Leader by Schumer.

This Schumer fella takes no prisoners - he would have invoked the nuclear option a 2 years ago.
Zebra

Houston, TX

#47 Dec 26, 2013
Give him the death panel. At least put him on hospice. The same with Nancy she wanted this so called insurance so much.

“ESPN SUX”

Location hidden

#48 Dec 26, 2013
Zebra wrote:
Give him the death panel. At least put him on hospice. The same with Nancy she wanted this so called insurance so much.
The death panel isn't necessarily a death sentence.

It just means he must prove himself worthy to a bunch of liberal bureaucrats or be denied service.

It's de facto rationing.

There are winners and losers. Kids win because the investment will earn a return for a longer period. Old people will lose. This is why they put "end of life planning language" in 0failurecare. This was also why nancy didn't want anyone to read it, and lied about knowing what was in it.

It's also the largest tax increase in history.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#49 Dec 26, 2013
The hospital released Reid 5 days ago. Another obsolete toothpix thread.
barefoot2626

United States

#50 Dec 26, 2013
too bad the old bastard did not die.
DesertViking

North Las Vegas, NV

#51 Dec 27, 2013
When is this old ass going to die? That senile piece of shit has ruined this state.

“ESPN SUX”

Location hidden

#53 Dec 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
The hospital released Reid 5 days ago. Another obsolete toothpix thread.
They wouldn't have let him in if he was covered under 0failurecare.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#55 Dec 27, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't have let him in if he was covered under 0failurecare.
Of course they would, oh, bitter pill. LMAO.
wow

Jackson, MO

#59 Dec 27, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
well the cuts to mental health will allow him to get out of the hospital
and actually be loose on the Capitol floor mr raise the wage is a lousy tipper too
Do some of you not realize that the government does not have the same insurance as you and I? The insurance they expect us to carry is not good enough for them. This is the first time I've read on this thread so forgive me if this had already been talked to the bone.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#62 Dec 29, 2013
of course, the parasites would never put up with the crap they throw at the rest of the country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 3 min serfs up 28
News Santorum: Don't need to change Constitution 16 min Lawrence Wolf 182
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,274,731
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... 28 min OccupyThis 6
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 32 min Cat74 149
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment 37 min Cat74 426
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 38 min OccupyThis 187
More from around the web