Joe Biden Cites Fictional President In Speech With Union Bosses [VIDEO]

There are 3 comments on the Sep 1, 2014, The Daily Caller story titled Joe Biden Cites Fictional President In Speech With Union Bosses [VIDEO]. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden railed against corporations in a combative Labor Day Parade speech in Detroit with union bosses and their members in attendance - speaking with such passion that even when he made up the name of a fictional historical American president the crowd applauded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2014
From Biden's speech:

“Why do CEO’s now make 333 times more money than the line worker when back when [WAGER?] was president, they made 25 times what the line worker,” Biden said (10:40).“What happened? What happened?”
----------
Let's see..........well every president since George Bush Sr.to Barack Obama are puppets of the upper 1%, so I think one knows what happened Joe.

One would also think that Biden, as a member of the BILDERBERGS, would have been privately
happy about it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 1, 2014
bottlecap wrote:
From Biden's speech:
“Why do CEO’s now make 333 times more money than the line worker when back when [WAGER?] was president, they made 25 times what the line worker,” Biden said (10:40).“What happened? What happened?”
----------
Let's see..........well every president since George Bush Sr.to Barack Obama are puppets of the upper 1%, so I think one knows what happened Joe.
One would also think that Biden, as a member of the BILDERBERGS, would have been private happy about it.
'Ol Joey(Hair plugs)Biden another of the class of lawmakers who never had a job. We've been paying his freight for a lot of years, and will continue until he assumes room temperature. As far as "Plugs" being part of the "Bilderbergers" who gives a flying leap?
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#3 Sep 2, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
'Ol Joey(Hair plugs)Biden another of the class of lawmakers who never had a job. We've been paying his freight for a lot of years, and will continue until he assumes room temperature. As far as "Plugs" being part of the "Bilderbergers" who gives a flying leap?
There is a MYTH about WWII, that being that the United States and their allies won the war.

Yes, Hitler and Mussolinni were defeated, but their incredible wealthy backers were unscathed by the defeat and quickly gained control of the newly immerging television technology. They also created pro-fascist front organizations like the UN, the Word Bank, the IMF and YES, the BILDERBERGERS.

Biden being a Bilderberger speaks volumnes as to where his sympathies lie, ie with the fascist 1%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 187,327
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,220,283
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 14 min WeTheSheeple 49
News Hillary Clinton: Elizabeth Warren is holding my... 17 min Freebird USA 105
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 18 min Earl 11
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 19 min Chicagoan by Birth 715
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 1 hr Silent Echo 331
More from around the web