Big break in IRS case will change sca...

Big break in IRS case will change scandal's course

There are 177 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 26, 2014, titled Big break in IRS case will change scandal's course. In it, Fox News reports that:

Buzz Cut: a Big break in IRS case will change scandal's course a Administration blames Iraq losses on bad intel a Sorry, not sorry: Hillary says she 'worked hard' for $155 million haul a First in Fox News First: Alexander challenger opens with amnesty attack a It's not delinquency, it's job training BIG BREAK IN IRS CASE WILL CHANGE SCANDAL'S ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 Jun 29, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to register this one Crappy so it can get bounced also........
GEEEE! Au Dumbo! Imagine being stuck with just one registered alias!!!

If you can, shug...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#64 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE President Obama follow the US constitution and shut down the government and blame the House for not passing a bill they knew would not pass that would keep the government funded!
And that everyone except the tea party blame the House for shutting down the government?
Thanks for admitting Obama shut down the government. Let me correct the error in your claim….Harry Reid refused to allow a vote in the Senate on the House's bills….thereby refusing to allow reconciliation. That's why the gov't shutdown, blame Reid and Obama

Location hidden

#65 Jun 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting Obama shut down the government.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

pooor slurpicco...

Thanks for admitting you get stiffies watching children play in the park.

PS: Shutting down the government is the albatross that will swing from your Canadian hero's neck.

Location hidden

#66 Jun 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Let me correct the error in your claim….Harry Reid refused
The House continued to send the same bill to the Senate with the poison pill with resolutions defunding the ACA.

The Senate stripped the poison pill and the House put it back in.

This history isn't going to change this fall or isn't going to change in 2016.

Location hidden

#67 Jun 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
.Harry Reid refused to allow a vote in the Senate
This is a lie.

But we knew this already, eh, slurpicco?

"Hours before the possible shutdown, the Senate voted 54-46 to reject the House-passed measure that would have kept the government open but would have delayed implementation of the health care law for a year and permanently repealed a medical device tax that helps finance it."
Moriarity

Joliet, IL

#68 Jun 29, 2014
I think I just read the President violated the Constitution according to the Supreme Court 12 times.

Location hidden

#69 Jun 29, 2014
Moriarity wrote:
I think I just read the President violated the Constitution according to the Supreme Court 12 times.
But you can't read.

Location hidden

#70 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The House continued to send the same bill to the Senate with the poison pill with resolutions defunding the ACA.
The Senate stripped the poison pill and the House put it back in.
This history isn't going to change this fall or isn't going to change in 2016.
So what? Obamacare was passed with reconciliation.

Now it's not any good hypocrite?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#71 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress had two months to send up a clean bill.
When they did not end up the heroes that thought they would be, the RINOs in Congress decided it was Obama's fault.
Or the Senate's fault.
Haven't seen the Canadian Cruz admit it was his fault yet.
Maybe I missed it?
You don't recall the last attempt by House to avoid the shutdown by requesting only the delay of the employer mandate. Of course Obama, playing politics with school children and veterans as pawns, refused. Then, when the dust settled, Obama illegally delayed that same employer mandate.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#72 Jun 29, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can. Its more commonly known as Presidential VETO Power!!!
The President does not have line item veto power. Obama's delay of the employer mandate, after refusing the offer from the House, is illegal.

Location hidden

#73 Jun 29, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't recall the last attempt
Poison pill.

House refused to pass a clean bill.

Location hidden

#74 Jun 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Obamacare was passed
Passed.

Location hidden

#75 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Passed.
with reconciliation.

I fInished the sentence since you didn't and it blows you out of the water.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#76 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poison pill.
House refused to pass a clean bill.
Poison pill?
Yet, Obama swallowed that pill delaying the employer mandate, but only after he shut down the federal government for purely political purposes.

Yeah, evanescence the pols unanimously show Obama''s dying. His only hope is that someone can further his agenda when he's gone. It's not Hillarity. She's dead broke.

Location hidden

#77 Jun 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
with reconciliation.
Let me correct your lie:

Passed.

Without reconciliation.

The House passed the Senate bill on March 21, 2010 by a vote of 219 to 212. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law by Obama on March 23, 2010.

That's the ACA law, shug.

Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 has the *ATTACHED* amendments.

And Obama signed the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 into law on March 30, 2010.

ONLY THOSE ATTACHMENTS fall under Reconciliation act.

Now when the GOP gains control of the House, the Senate, AND the White House: it *MAY* be able to make limited changes to the AMENDED parts of the ACA.

Call me when they gain control...

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#78 Jun 29, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Poison pill?
Yet, Obama swallowed that pill .
And the rest of us with access to history and the fact that the Canadian Cruz shut down the government and gets full credit for it- from both parties.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#79 Jun 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE President Obama follow the US constitution and shut down the government and blame the House for not passing a bill they knew would not pass that would keep the government funded!
And that everyone except the tea party blame the House for shutting down the government?
When has he followed the CONSTITUTION? Does not enforce immigration laws,decides when the Senate is in recess..Yes he follows it well, LOL

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#81 Jun 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the rest of us with access to history and the fact that the Canadian Cruz shut down the government and gets full credit for it- from both parties.
Valerie Jarrett Won't Rule Out Run for Office...Oh good, another slum lord and communist.

Won't endorse Hillary... few sane people will pick a leader that refuses to lead.

Location hidden

#82 Jun 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me correct your lie:
Passed.
Without reconciliation.
The House passed the Senate bill on March 21, 2010 by a vote of 219 to 212. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law by Obama on March 23, 2010.
That's the ACA law, shug.
Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 has the *ATTACHED* amendments.
And Obama signed the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 into law on March 30, 2010.
ONLY THOSE ATTACHMENTS fall under Reconciliation act.
Now when the GOP gains control of the House, the Senate, AND the White House: it *MAY* be able to make limited changes to the AMENDED parts of the ACA.
Call me when they gain control...
Wipe your chin, dear.
You lie....it was passed by reconciliation...

How Obamacare Became the “Lawofthe Land”

http://www.crawfordbroadcasting.com/Vecchio_A...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Jun 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>And the rest of us with access to history and the fact that the Canadian Cruz shut down the government and gets full credit for it- from both parties.
Yawn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Ms Sassy 7,795
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,549,439
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 241,670
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 5 hr lighterthanyou 47
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 5 hr Tm Cln 3,902
News Manchin on GOP health bill: 'Why does it have t... 6 hr Ms Sassy 13
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 6 hr bad bob 1,269
More from around the web