Two GOP senators criticize stimulus for battery company

Nov 1, 2012 Full story: Washington Times 9

Each job created with federal stimulus cash through the Obama administration 's advanced battery manufacturing program cost more than $158,000 and many of them likely were temporary, according to an analysis released Wednesday by two senior Republicans.

Full Story
Carson

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Obama doesn't have a clue when it comes to the economy or US business.
D G Haynes

Anniston, AL

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Someone else posted a complete list of all the green energy companies that have gone out of business....it's a long and very expensive list.
Obama is totally inept when it comes to the economy.
Smith Station Panthers

Smiths Station, AL

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Carson wrote:
Obama doesn't have a clue when it comes to the economy or US business.
I am a democrat and I agree, but remember- Obama is not a bad president because he is a democrat, he's a bad president because he is Obama.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Smith Station Panthers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a democrat and I agree, but remember- Obama is not a bad president because he is a democrat, he's a bad president because he is Obama.
I'm not a dem but I agree with you 100%. It must really tick off your party to see fools like Obama,Polise,Reid,Franks and Dodd has done to your party.I do remember when your party was for the U.S.,not themselves. Hope you get a chance to clean house in the next couple of election cycles.
Smith Station Panthers

Smiths Station, AL

#5 Nov 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a dem but I agree with you 100%. It must really tick off your party to see fools like Obama,Polise,Reid,Franks and Dodd has done to your party.I do remember when your party was for the U.S.,not themselves. Hope you get a chance to clean house in the next couple of election cycles.
It really makes me mad when the biggest issue is women's contraception, abortion, gay marriage, etc.
Our economy is in shambles and unemployment is too high.
These issues of the governments role in morality is stupid and neither side is going to do away with Medicare or Social Security.

Which side has a/the best plan for getting our economy going in the next four years...that should be what this election is about.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
It really makes me mad when the biggest issue is women's contraception, abortion, gay marriage, etc.
These issues of the governments role in morality is stupid and neither side is going to do away with Medicare or Social Security.
Which side has a/the best plan for getting our economy going in the next four years...that should be what this election is about.
It was to take focus off the economy and Obama's mistakes, inaction and failure to lead.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Jim R Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to take focus off the economy and Obama's mistakes, inaction and failure to lead.
Substitute "REAGAN" for "OBAMA" and your post is right! Regan was a neo-fscist who nearly destroyed this country and is repsonisble for many of the problems we have even today!!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Bottom line is that we go over the so-called cliff in January. Great, massive auomatic spending cuts including entitlements, and a return to the Clinton era tax plan. This is the best thing that could happen!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes gay issues should be on the way back burner. This is why we independents got so tired of all the homosexual republican senators and phedophile republican congressmen we had to endure when by far the worst president Bush was in office 2001-2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Portlandia 1,153,047
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 31 min Hooogle It 27
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 31 min foster 142
Clinton Denounces Torture, Says Black Lives Matter 46 min foster 4
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy 59 min Hooogle It 2
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
More from around the web