Graham: Without immigration, GOP to fail in 2016

Jun 16, 2013 Full story: Boston Herald 104

Republicans are "in a demographic death spiral" and will fail in their effort to win the presidency if the party blocks an immigration overhaul, a leading GOP senator said Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Jun 16, 2013
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
The GOP will fail again if they try and cater to the criminals. I hope the Dems, GOP, and the Libs all fail, and we get a real American to run for president.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Once the GOP has stolen everything from everybody, who will vote for the crooks?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Turn out the lights, the party's been over for the GOP. There are some few of them walking around, the walking dead.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Face it: The GOP is damned if it does and damned if it doesn't. It's the vanishing party of the 1% on the wrong side of history when it comes to EVERYTHING.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#8 Jun 16, 2013
The Twenty-second Amendment, much like the First and Second, is not really progressively relevant today. With just a bit of 'interpretation' and a ruling by Eric Holder, Obama can have a third & fourth term. After Obama, there is really no need for a second political party or voting for that matter. He will know what is best for us.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Turn out the lights, the party's been over for the GOP. There are some few of them walking around, the walking dead.
Wrong once again, oh clueless one.
The bill is bi-partisan and the problam lies with your union bosses, who are democrat supporting.

The AFL-CIO, the nation’s largest labor federation, is seeking changes to the bill aimed at ensuring that U.S. workers get the first crack at technology jobs.

Senator Richard Blumenthal, a Connecticut Democrat, wants to limit immigrants’ access to guns

According to the National Rebublican Hispanic Assembly on Facebook, they are quite pleased with the republican efforts, screwball. check it out.

Pendulum is swinging, Tarzan!!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
Face it: The GOP is damned if it does and damned if it doesn't. It's the vanishing party of the 1% on the wrong side of history when it comes to EVERYTHING.
Quite strong actually, 30 governorships and the house that keeps working to protect the Constitution....

The 1%??? Aren't you the silly little anrachist.
spud

Bangor, PA

#12 Jun 16, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
Once the GOP has stolen everything from everybody, who will vote for the crooks?
Once the Democrats have stolen everything from middle class working Americans, who will vote for them but illegal aliens and convicted koolaid drinkers?

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
Face it: The GOP is damned.
That is why I just sit back and wallow in the misery of these pathetic right-wing idiots. They see the writing on the wall and they know that ‘We the People’ will continue to reject their unpatriotic behavior, rhetoric and ideology.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#14 Jun 16, 2013
They will fail to take the presidency either way cause they think women can't get pregnant from rape and other anti women stances.

That said they will not fail in general, they will control nearly half the senate maybe more in 2016 and they will still control the house. That is not going to change so forget about them going away.
spud

Bangor, PA

#15 Jun 16, 2013
r you talking about Eric Holder, the worst AG in the history of the US, the most unqualified of all time, the one who continually brings costly and frivolous lawsuits against states for trying to enforce federal law, the one who lies under oath and feels protected because his wife is best friends with Michelle Obama and he knows that Michelle can beat the @!*^ out of Barack. He's even worse than John Ashcroft, and that's saying something. Let's face it, when you have a professional liar whose strings are being pulled by agenda driven politicians, you have a disaster.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#16 Jun 16, 2013
I would like to see a Survivor Island reality show with 2 groups, Liberals and Conservatives.

Each have to adopt and apply their groups policies on the island they inhabit.

How do you think each island would turn out?
spud

Bangor, PA

#17 Jun 16, 2013
freebird wrote:
The GOP will fail again if they try and cater to the criminals. I hope the Dems, GOP, and the Libs all fail, and we get a real American to run for president.
That's right. Both parties suck, but overall, the Democrats suck worse. If the Republicans let this amnesty pass, they will be equally idiotic.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Robert wrote:
They will fail to take the presidency either way cause they think women can't get pregnant from rape and other anti women stances.
That said they will not fail in general, they will control nearly half the senate maybe more in 2016 and they will still control the house. That is not going to change so forget about them going away.
So democrats think women can only get pregnant from being a rape victim?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#19 Jun 16, 2013
spud wrote:
r you talking about Eric Holder, the worst AG in the history of the US, the most unqualified of all time, the one who continually brings costly and frivolous lawsuits against states for trying to enforce federal law, the one who lies under oath and feels protected because his wife is best friends with Michelle Obama and he knows that Michelle can beat the @!*^ out of Barack. He's even worse than John Ashcroft, and that's saying something. Let's face it, when you have a professional liar whose strings are being pulled by agenda driven politicians, you have a disaster.
Stiff competition from Janet Reno...
spud

Bangor, PA

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Is there a bigger idiot than Graham in the Republican party? And how does this buffoon keep getting reelected? What's wrong in SC? Maybe it's the same thing as what is happening here in Pa. The cities are fixing the elections to benefit the slugs and they haven't bee caught yet.
spud

Bangor, PA

#21 Jun 16, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stiff competition from Janet Reno...
You're definitely right but I wanted to involve a Republican too so as not to come off as a partisan, which I am not. I definitely think the D party sucks and the leadership of the R party also sucks, BIG TIME.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#22 Jun 16, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're definitely right but I wanted to involve a Republican too so as not to come off as a partisan, which I am not. I definitely think the D party sucks and the leadership of the R party also sucks, BIG TIME.
I won't argue with you on that point. We can all point fingers but in the end it is the collective that sends them to Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 180,979
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DEM1680stretchpants 1,144,511
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 3 min tha Professor 594
In chairman fight, Jeff Sessions is battling hi... 19 min tha Professor 19
Republicans closing in on ninth Senate pickup i... 19 min radiofreeamerica 1
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 31 min Gary 17
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr barefoot2626 37
Elizabeth Warren calls out Obama on nominee 2 hr Butters 14
Prioritizing healthcare overhaul was a mistake:... 4 hr tha Professor 27

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE